• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Cop, The Cam, and The Crooks

The Cop, The Cam, and The Crooks

1234

Emily had just finished her third slice of pepperoni pizza when her phone buzzed with an incoming Skype call from her best friend, Catherine. She frantically searched around for a napkin to clean her greasy fingers, but resorted to a quick wipe on her t-shirt when she couldn't find one. She answered the phone.

"Oh, sweetie, no," her friend said, a look of concern on her face.

"What?" Emily asked, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth, sure she must have sauce on her face.

"It's Friday night and you're at home! Let me guess... Pizza. And your gross sweats."

Emily looked down at the half empty pizza box and her old, worn, holey sweatpants from high school. She nodded gloomily.

"This isn't good enough, Em. You're better than this!" her friend scolded lovingly. "It's been a month since you and- " she shuddered theatrically, "Doug- broke up. You shouldn't be wallowing at home on a Friday night."

Emily shrugged her shoulders. "I don't disagree, Cath, but I've got nowhere to go. And who would I go out with?" she asked, exasperated at her own predicament. "You're not living here anymore, and all my friends were friends with Doug first, so they sided with him in the break-up."

"Don't even get me started on those losers," Catherine scoffed. "They're not worth wasting a moments breath on. Now, listen. Your birthday is coming up so, I've decided, I'm flying back for a weekend to help you celebrate."

Emily's face lit up. She squealed in delight. "Yes! Oh, that's amazing! That's the best gift I could've asked for, Cath. Thank you!"

"Right," Catherine said, "that's your gift. So the drinks are on you." She gave her friend a wink and grinned.

"No problem!" Emily replied, so thankful for her amazing friend.

"You only turn 25 once, right?" Catherine said, "So we're going to do it properly."

Emily grinned a wide, white smile. "Yes! Oh, I'm so excited!"

"Me too! Alright, well, you get back to..." she gestured awkwardly at Emily, "... whatever you were doing. I'm heading out to meet up with a colleague."

They ended their call and Emily looked down at her feet. Mismatched, threadbare socks stared back at her. Catherine was right; She was better than this.

-

"What shoes are you wearing?" Catherine called out from the bathroom. She was freshening up her make up after the 2 hour flight.

Emily sighed and rummaged through her closet. "I'm still not even sure what dress I'm going to wear," she called back.

Catherine walked out of the bathroom, mascara in hand, and over to the closet. She pushed aside a handful of laden hangers and pulled out a red dress. "This one," she said firmly. She turned around and walked back to the bathroom.

Emily turned to the full length mirror and held the dress up to her chest. It had been her favourite dress for so long, but Doug hadn't liked her wearing it. He had said it drew "too much attention" to her so she had pushed it to the back of the closet with the other outfits he hadn't approved of.

But tonight... tonight she would wear the red dress. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, unclasped her bra, and shimmied out of her jeans. She unzipped the strapless dress and stepped in to it. She pulled it up over her slim body and held it to her breasts, turning to observe herself from different angles. Catherine stepped up behind her and closed the zipper. Like a glove, Emily thought to herself. She smoothed the fabric down over her hips. The narrow fit of the short skirt accentuated her slim legs, the fitted bodice of the dress hugged her dainty waist, and the sweetheart neck line hinted at her soft cleavage. She looked good.

Catherine whistled. "No wonder Doug didn't like you wearing that thing! Damn, girl!"

Emily laughed happily. "Speak for yourself!" she said, eyeing up her gorgeous friend.

Catherine walked over to Emily's dressing table and opened the underwear drawer. She rummaged around and pulled out a pair of red lace panties. She held them up stretched between her two index fingers.

Emily swiped at her, grabbing the underwear. She flushed pink. "Why would I need to wear those?" she asked coyly.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to always wear good underwear? You never know who's going to see them."

Emily laughed, and scoffed at her friend. "Who is going to see my underwear tonight? Only you."

"We'll see," Catherine replied with a wink. She wandered back in to the bathroom to fix her hair. "It's your birthday, Em!" she called over her shoulder. "You should be prepared for anything."

Emily watched her walk away, and looked down at the ball of fabric scrunched in her hand. She hurridly slipped out of her comfortable cotton underwear and in to the red lace panties.

-

"Cheers," they said, clinking their cocktail classes together.

They sat in a booth against the wall of an energetic, busy bar. The surrounding tables were quickly filling up and the bartenders were dashing around, mixing drinks and serving customers. The two pool tables were in use and the patrons were laughing and having a good time. The vibe was fun and relaxed and Emily was happy.

The two women chatted excitedly, catching up on lost time. Their drinks went down easily and Catherine ordered a second and a third round. The bartender brought their tall glasses over and placed them on the table. He turned to leave but spotted something under their table so he bent to retrieve it. He stood up with the white ball from the pool table in his hand.

He turned and looked over towards the pool tables when a man jogged over.

"Sorry! That's mine," he said, taking it from the bartender. "I'm a terrible shot." He glanced over at Emily and Catherine and smiled. "Ladies," he said, "how are you?"

The two women looked at each other and laughed and the bartender walked away shaking his head. The man, tall and fair, crouched next to Catherine and took her hand in his. She blushed and covered her face with her other hand.

"I'm Shaun," he said, pressing his lips to the back of her hand. She giggled and mouthed "Oh my God" to Emily. Emily laughed, amused at what was unfolding before her.

"Will you dance with me?" he asked Catherine.

"I can't," she said. "I'm here with my friend." She gestured towards Emily.

Shaun looked at Emily and nodded. "Okay," he said. He stood up and released Catherine's hand, then walked away.

Emily and Catherine looked at each other and started to laugh.

"He was cute," Emily admitted, taking a sip of her drink. "Tall, check. Confident, check."

"I'm not here for men!" Catherine laughed. "I'm here to celebrate you."

"One dance won't hurt you," Emily smiled.

"Well, he's gone now, so it doesn't matter," Catherine said with a shrug.

The women clinked their glasses once more and sat back, happy and content.

A moment later they saw Shaun again, but this time he wasn't alone; He was dragging a guy by his arm towards Emily and Catherine. The guy looked uncomfortable and, despite the fact they couldn't make out what he was saying, they could tell he was trying to talk his way out of whatever was happening. Shaun turned to him and shushed him then kept pulling him in their direction.

"Ladies," he greeted them once more. He pulled the man to stand beside him. "This is Seb."

Emily's stomach flip flopped. She sucked in a deep breath. Seb's eyes met hers.

Catherine leaned over and pressed her lips to Emily's ear. "Tall, check. Fucking sexy, check."

Emily pressed her hand to her stomach, trying to still the leaping, dancing butterflies.

Shaun offered his hand to Catherine. "M'lady?" he smiled. She looked at Emily questioningly. Emily smiled and nodded, encouraging her friend.

Catherine slid out from the booth and placed her hand in Shaun's. He spun her once and led her to the dance floor.

Emily smiled, watching them disappear in to the crowd. She became acutely aware of the man standing next to the table. She lifted her head and locked eyes with him.

"It's Seb, right?" she asked. She motioned to the seat across from her. He sat down and smiled.

"Yes," he replied. "Sebastian. Seb. And you are?" he asked.

"I'm Emily." She reached her small hand across the table. He took her hand in his large palm and they shook hands politely. At the touch, Emily felt a burning rush of heat between her legs. She withdrew her hand quickly and took hold of her cocktail glass.

Seb motioned to a bartender who brought over a mug of beer. They sat silently together for a moment.

"So," he began, "come here often?" He thrust his hand over his dark, short cropped hair and laughed, unimpressed at his tactless use of the cliche. Emily laughed, too.

"Well, no, actually. I don't go out very often. But it's my birthday today, so... " she said, trailing off.

"Oh! Happy birthday," Seb replied geninely. He tipped his glass towards her. "How many candles on your cake?"

"25," she replied with a smile.

"A quarter century," he replied, nodding. "Quite the milestone."

"Thank you," she said smiling, and took a sip of her drink.

Emily admired Seb silently. Her eyes cascaded over his handsome face and stubble jaw, to his broad shoulders, and firm, sculpted biceps being hugged by a slim fit shirt, rolled at the cuffs. She glanced at his large hands and imagined them on her, unzipping her dress. She almost groaned out loud at the thought.

He had a serious, authoritarian look about him, and Emily found him difficult to read. She admitted to herself that she was somewhat intimidated by him.

"What do you do, Seb?" she asked casually.

"I'm in law enforcement," he replied. "SWAT."

"Wow," Emily replied. She was impressed by his response, yet it was unsurprising given his demeanour.

He pointed towards the pool table, "A bunch of us are catching up tonight. Shaun and I are colleagues."

Emily glanced over to where he was pointing. She noted a large group of tall, fit, handsome men standing around, beer mugs in hand.

"I see," she replied. She turned her cocktail glass in her hands and smiled. "It was sheer luck that Shaun chose you to drag over here?"

He laughed and nodded. "Sheer luck."

"I take it you don't dance?" she asked, raising one eyebrow at him.

He chuckled. "I'll admit it's been a while."

Emily slid out from the booth, stood up and straightened her skirt. Seb's eyes roamed over her body and he let out a short, sharp breath. She held out her hand to him. He grinned and stood up, taking her hand. He stood a foot taller than her, even with her heels on, and she led him through the throng of people to the dance floor.

She spotted Catherine and Shaun immediately. They were in the centre of the floor, dominating the spotlight. Emily laughed and shook her head. That woman could win over a crowd in seconds. She, on the other hand, suffered from social anxiety and struggled with anything more than one-on-one interaction. They were best friends, polar opposites, and they balanced each other out amazingly.

Bodies buzzed all around them and Emily began to sway to the music. She moved in close to Seb and placed one hand on his firm chest. She tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder and looked up at him; He was watching her intensely. Placing a hand over hers on his chest, and his other hand on the small of her back, he pulled her in to him.

With her body pressed against his they danced together to the rhythm of the music. She tilted her head up and gazed at him; His dark eyes were hooded, watching her move. She placed her free hand on his neck, stroking the short hairs on the back of his head. His lips curled in a small smile and he groaned, pulling her tighter against him.

As the beat increased, Emily threaded her arms around his neck and swayed against him. Seb's hands looped around her waist, holding her flush against his body. She closed her eyes and let her body move in time with his. She felt the tingling sensation return between her thighs. Their moving and grinding was turning her on and she did not fail to notice the firm evidence of Seb's arousal pressed against her stomach.

After a few songs Shaun and Catherine moved over next to them. They were flushed and grinning.

"I told you you would not be disappointed," Shaun yelled at his friend over the loud music.

Seb grinned at him, and tipped his head back to agree.

"Mind if I cut in?" Catherine shouted. Not waiting for an answer, she broke from Shaun and grabbed Emily around the waist, pulling her from Seb's grip. The two women laughed and danced happily against each other. They watched Shaun and Seb make their way to the side of the dance floor.

"Are you having a good time?" Catherine asked, her mouth next to Emily's ear.

"Yes! And you clearly are, too!" she replied.

Catherine laughed, "He's so great. It's like he's me, but in male form."

"I know! I can tell," Emily smiled.

"I really like him," Catherine admitted, pulling back and looking at Emily seriously. They continued to dance.

Emily smiled at her friend and stroked her hair. "I'm so pleased for you."

"Would I be an awful friend if I go home with him tonight?" Catherine asked awkwardly.

Emily laughed. "Oh my God, Cath. You'd not be an awful friend. Go and enjoy yourself!"

"What about you?" Catherine asked, genuinely worried.

Emily looked over at Seb, so serious and sexy, who had been watching her from the edge of the room. "Well, let's just say I'm glad you made me change my underwear."

Catherine shrieked and grabbed Emily, lifting her off the ground.

"Fuck yes," Catherine said. "And I cannot wait to debrief these events with you tomorrow!"

She spun Emily in a circle then took her in her arms. They danced together for the remainder of the song. As the music faded, the two women made their way over to the men.

-

Emily had been nervous and quiet during the cab ride to Seb's apartment. Her mind had flicked back to the one and only one-night-stand she'd had, years ago before her last boyfriend, Doug. She vividly remembered the adolescent-like groping and how he'd tried to finger her while she was still dry. His half limp dick trying to enter her had been the final straw. She'd ran out of there when he'd excused himself to use the bathroom. Judging by the thick rod against her thigh on the dance floor, however, Emily didn't think Seb would have an issue getting it up.

Inside Seb's apartment, Emily quietly took in the living room while Seb was in the kitchen. Two large pieces of simple, moody, modern artwork hung on the walls, and a soft leather couch faced a large wall mounted television. The apartment was tidy, clean, and sparsely furnished.

"How old are you?" Emily asked as Seb entered the room carrying two bottles of beer. He popped the tops off and handed her one.

"Thirty four," he replied, moving to sit on the couch. Emily followed and sat beside him.

"Have you not been living here very long? There's not much in here."

"Four years," he replied simply. "There's not much in here because I don't need much." Emily nodded and took a swig from her bottle.

She leaned down and placed the bottle on the floor. She unbuckled the ankle strap on her patent red heels, slipped her feet out from them, and tucked her legs neatly under her on the couch. She picked her drink up off the floor and turned back to Seb. His eyes hadn't left her.

She took a deep breath and confessed, "I don't really do this." She motioned towards him and around the room.

"I see," he replied, a small smirk crossing his lips.

"I mean, I have done. Once. Years ago," she stuttered, nervous. She took a sip of beer.

"Uh huh," he said. "And how was it?"

Emily dropped her head and laughed. "It was awful."

"I see," Seb said again. He took the bottle from her hand and placed both hers and his on the floor. Leaning over to her, he cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her.

Their tongues met, cool and malty from the beer. She eased herself up off the couch, their mouths still connected. She hoisted the skirt of her tight dress up to her hips and straddled him. Seb's hands swarmed up her back and in to her long hair. He took a handful of her locks and pulled gently, tipping her head back. She groaned at the sensation as he dipped his mouth to her throat. He sucked on her neck gently, careful not to leave a mark.

His hands went to the zip on her dress and he tugged it down slowly. He peeled the bodice away from her chest to reveal her small, round breasts. He dragged a thumb over her nipple momentarily, then wound his arms around her back. Pulling her in to him he kissed her deeply. She felt his hands go under her thighs and she found herself being effortlessly lifted in to the air as he carried her across the room.

-

Seb flicked the light switch on as he carried her through the doorway. He placed her gently on the bed and lifted his shirt up over his head.

"Holy fuck," she thought to herself. Her pussy moistened and throbbed at the sight of him.

He was tight and sculpted, with dark hair across his chest and leading down over his firm stomach and navel. He reached down and tugged her dress off her hips, over her legs, and dropped it to the floor. She lay before him in her red lace panties.

"Mmmm," he groaned, eyeing her up and biting his lower lip. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them, and his underwear, down off his hips. His stiff, thick cock sprang free, tapping against his abdomen. He kicked his pants off his feet, removed his socks, and climbed on to the bed.

He lay next to Emily, propped up on his arm. He leaned in close to her, his mouth hovering above her lips. She felt the prickly sensation of fingertips on her skin as he traced his fingers up her thigh to her pussy. He cupped her mound in his hand, and pressed his index finger along her lace covered slit. She moaned at his touch, and his mouth clamped down on hers hungrily.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he whispered as he broke their kiss and slid his way down the mattress. He sucked a nipple in to his wet mouth as he passed over her breasts, and pressed kisses down her stomach until he reached the lace. She lifted her hips and he eased the elastic back, dragging the panties over her hips, down her smooth, slim legs, and off her feet.

Seb knelt on the floor and took her hips in his hands. He dragged her to the edge of the bed, licked his lips, and pressed his mouth against her smooth, waxed cunt. He eased his tongue between her lips and lapped at her juices. She placed her hands on his head and pulled him in to her. His short, dark stubble tickled her inner thighs as he moved his mouth around and over her.

His tongue moved in a slow, rhythmic pattern and Emily writhed beneath his mouth in ecstasy. She was so wet and so turned on by this man who so obviously knew his way around a woman. She lifted her hips off the bed and ground herself in to his face. He reacted by probing his tongue deep in to her cunt, tongue fucking her. She moaned and bucked against him.

He inserted one large finger deep inside her, thrusting it in and out as his tongue worked circles around her clitoris. After a moment he pressed a second finger in to her, easily opening her to him.

"Ohhhh, yes," she groaned.

He turned his hand and curled his fingers upwards, massaging her g-spot. Emily moaned loudly at the sensation. She needed to slow things down; the pressure was building too hard and too fast.

"I want you in me," she breathed. "Seb, please, I need you in me now," she pleaded.

She felt his lips curl in a smile against her cunt. He took his mouth off her, withdrew his fingers from her pussy, and rose up off the floor. Emily sat up and moved further up the bed. She looked up at the gorgeous, naked man standing in front of her. His cock was rock hard and standing fully erect. She cocked her head at him and crooked her finger to say "Come here." He grinned sexily at her and climbed on to the bed.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Cop, The Cam, and The Crooks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds