The Cotillion

I walked into Peter's apartment expecting a dark bachelor pad. Instead, the morning sun was filling the open floor plan through tinted windows. A vista of Lake Michigan to the east, thin curtains blocking out the Chicago skyline to the south. I had never been in a Lake Shore Drive condo, much less a corner unit with a spectacular view.

"It's beautiful," I said with a little awe in my voice. I moved toward the window. The twenty-second floor hid the grime of the city below. It didn't hurt that it was a clear day.

"It certainly is," Peter said. I turned. He had been staring at me when he said it. I loved the look in his eyes. The idea that he felt the same way that I did was intoxicating. What little hesitancy I had, fled at the sight of his smile. For once in my life, I had no fear. I reached up and began unbuttoning my blouse.

Peter looked off toward what might be the bedroom door, then back at me. He was going to say something when I reached the last button of my blouse, revealing a rather boring white work bra. I raised the blouse over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. His mouth began to move again, his eyes glued to my chest, nothing came out. I reached behind my back, unhooking the bra and unceremoniously let it drop to the floor. 'This is me, the normal me, in the bright light, take me or leave me,' I thought boldly.

Peter's eyes took me in. I saw something click behind his eyes, triggering his smile loaded with desire. I had just left work, probably a mess, and I never felt sexier in my life. Peter moved toward me, lifting his shirt off over his head. On his trim waist, just above that pants line, there was an adorable small tattoo of a purple flower bloom. I tried to pretend not to notice, but a giggle escaped from my lips. Peter looked down at his flower, his smile deepening.

"Lost a bet," Peter said, "I have a sordid past." I reached down and ran my fingers along the purple ink. His stomach reacted in a ticklish manner. I could see the shadow of another reaction between his legs.

"Any other secret art?" I asked, my lips moving toward his.

"Nope."

"Damn," I said, just before my mouth found his. I pushed my breasts into his chest, enjoying his skin. Peter's hand ran up my waist to cup the side of my breast. Tingles ignited wherever his fingers traveled. Our tongue entwined as we explored. I could feel his heart beating as it fought to be louder than mine. Impatience got the better of me. I reached between us and began undoing his belt.

Peter's hand left my breast and moved to my pants. We separated slightly, trying to remain kissing as we raced to get the other out of their pants. Kissing turned to laughter as we fumbled to undress each other. Everything was backward and neither of us was particularly deft at the task. Neither of us was going to give up either. I was slightly disappointed when Peter claimed victory by sliding my pants down my hips.

Dropping to one knee, Peter lowered my pants toward my ankles. I lifted up my foot and he removed my shoe and sock. He repeated the process with my other foot. I stepped out of my pants and stood before him in only a conservative white panties. He reached up and sank his fingers in the elastic and slowly removed my last bit of clothing.

I had no idea why I wasn't running to hide. There was something about Peter that I trusted beyond good sense. I had never braved the light with any man before. With him, it felt like a requirement. A level of trust given. Trust that his eyes told me was well received.

Peter ran his hands up the back of my legs sending wonderful shivers through my body. His fingers teased along my backside as he leaned forward and kissed the top of my mound. His lips left wet trails has he kissed his way up my body, stalling on my breasts as he slowly stood.

"Absolutely beautiful," he whispered. I combed my fingers into his hair, pulling his lips to mine. I loved how his hands explored, sending pleasant waves across my skin. I have hidden nothing, me at my worst and he wanted more. I tried to get closer, climb into his skin. I no longer wanted to just touch. I wanted to join completely.

My hands moved quickly, finishing what they started with his pants. I felt animalistic, tugging anxiously, lowering his pants and briefs together. I paused when I felt his arousal. I was rather pleased my body had that quick of an effect on him. I turned him and pushed gently. His feet tangled in his pants and he fell back onto the couch. We laughed as I struggled to de-shoe and de-pants him.

Peter tried to rise when he was fully naked. I gently put my hand on his chest and held him down. Well, in truth, he let me. I slowly climbed up his body, my lips caressing what they found. His erection jerked when I gave it some attention. His desire. like mine, was wound tight and I heard him gasp. I rose higher, smiling at how excited he was. He looked so delicious as he reached out to help me up.

"You want to lead?" Peter asked. His smile told me he would be happy either way. I nodded as I dragged my breasts along his chest, our lips meeting again. I did want to lead. I had felt so out of control for so long, the idea of controlling things, however briefly, was exciting. I felt him shudder and knew he didn't mind at all.

I straddled Peter's waist, never breaking our kiss. He helped me, guiding my hips with his hands. I reached between us, grasping his manhood and lowered myself. Foreplay was for next time. Neither of us had the patience or the need. I separated from his lips and watched his eyes as we joined. We exhaled simultaneously as we became one. The glorious sensation of completion made my stomach curl and Peter moan. It was deeper than my past experiences. Meaning, I wasn't prepared for, emerged. I saw Peter's eyes water. I stopped when he was fully in me and stared in awe at how it felt.

"You're perfect," Peter said. He was so wrong.

"We're perfect," I corrected. Alone I was a mess.

"We," he whispered. Drawing our lips together again. Every movement became a new sensual experience. A hand down my side, my hand in his hair. I didn't matter how trivial, every touch ignited a new flame. I began to move my hips, desiring the wonderful internal friction that sent pleasure through us both. His hips joined mine though the leverage was all mine. I wanted it to last forever, but my body wanted more. A tingling began, his eyes, the way he looked through me, the heavenly feeling between my legs, traveling deeper than I thought possible.

"Let go," Peter said, sensing my need, "my love." His words, the sunrise over the water, the perfect us. My insides blossomed. Pleasure surged, following my bones to my extremities and I began to shake uncontrollably. Peter held me as his legs stiffened. His eyes found mine was we lost ourselves together. I collapsed into him, my muscles becoming happy rubber. I could feel him twitching inside of me, his breathing heavy with his release. We were perfect.

"My love," I whispered into Peter's ear. I kissed the lobe and felt his chest rise and fall in a chuckle.

"I meant it," Peter returned. I bit his ear with my lips and felt him tremble. I liked the reaction it generated.

"So did I," I whispered. Peter held me tighter. We stayed that way for a long while, enjoying the comfort of being as close as we could get. I learned how his heart beat in those minutes. Two quick beats followed by a pause. Slowly it degenerated to single steady beats. Each time it beat, I knew it was for me. It had to be. My heart was beating for him.

*******************************

I remembered a bigger shower in high school, but it was built for entire PE classes. Peter's was the largest I had been in since then. It had a digital thermometer to set water temperature, a long bench along one side and many nozzles that shoot water in all directions.

"It came with the condo," Peter said as we stepped in. He set the temperature and pushed the on-button. It took a few seconds before the water began. "It doesn't start until the water is at the desired temperature."

"Such luxury," I complimented.

"You'll love this," Peter said, pushing a few more buttons. A large, overhead shower head began to gently sprinkle water. He took my hand and pulled me under the warm rain that seemed to be everywhere. It was a soft summer shower and we were naked in it. Kissing in the rain was a beautiful thing.

We spent a long time in the shower. Our after play more than made up for the lack of foreplay. It was if we had always known each other. I loved how he washed me in such a cherishing way. The way he would make me moan when his hands found my more intimate areas. The way I could make him squirm with my own fondling. The laughter that ensued from jokes only we could appreciate. It was by far, the most enjoyable shower I ever had.

Peter's phone rang while we were in bed. I was snuggled into him, enjoying the comfortable pillow he had become. He lifted the phone and gave a faux groan.

"Hello, mother," Peter said in a strained tone. He smiled at me so that I knew he was toying with her. I could hear bits of Rebecca's voice, but couldn't make out the words.

"I don't know what you thought you were trying to prove," Peter said firmly, "but it went horribly. A yelling match in the middle of the street. I tried to hold her for the authorities." There was a pause as Rebecca's voice chimed in. I could hear the desperation.

"No.. No, she scratched my face to get loose," Peter continued, "I'm sure it will scar." I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to grab the phone and Peter pulled it away. I scooted on top of him, my breasts in his face and used both hands to pin his arm and grab the phone. I was laughing so hard I could hardly speak when Peter finally gave in and let me have it.

"He's torturing you," I laughed into the phone. Peter tickled my side, making me drop the phone on his chest. He grabbed it quickly and put it on speaker.

"You're on speaker, Mom."

"I gather things went well," Rebecca said. I could hear the glee in her voice. I am sure Peter only heard 'I told you so.'

"Very well," we replied in unison. More laughing.

"You don't know how pleased that makes me," Rebecca admitted, "you two belong with each other. I saw that from the beginning. I am sorry I used deceit, but you both seemed intent on screwing it up."

"That reminds me," Peter said, his face becoming serious, "I'm still trying to arrest you. I mean have you arrested."

"You haven't dealt with that?" Rebecca asked.

"We...were talking about...other things," I said. Peter and I shared a smile. I could swear he was blushing.

"Peter, where is your head?" Rebecca scolded. Peter immediately buried his head between my breasts. I tried not to laugh, but it leaked out anyway.

"Mom, we'll take it from here," Peter said, then softened,"and thank you." There was an apology buried in those words.

"You call me if he gives you any trouble, Ella." I could hear the humor in Rebecca's words.

"I will, Mrs. Charming," I answered. I was naked in her son's bed. Using her first name seemed wrong. It was some kind of high school impropriety flashback.

"It's Rebecca, Dear."

"Goodbye, Mother," Peter said. His hands were getting amorous again. Our wrestling for the phone must have set him off. He ended the call before Rebecca could say goodbye. I let him take me, and joyfully he did. As far as I could tell, dancing was his only weakness.

*******************************

"So, tell me everything," Peter asked softly. My head was tucked into his shoulder, one leg over his torso and my hand was making sure his chest didn't have any imperfections. I couldn't remember feeling so good.

"In the beginning God created..." I teased.

"Smart ass," Peter laughed, "everything about how and why you hacked my firewall." I should have been prepared for the question. I was too busy being naked to think of much else. I lifted my head and looked at this eyes. There was nothing but trust in them. Lying would have to be saved for the authorities.

"I can't," I said, "I'm protecting someone." Peter's eyes widened. There was no admonishment, just a strong curiosity.

"Someone else hacked my systems?"

"As a favor to me," I said, then quickly added, "he's never done it before. We didn't think anyone would find out."

"He?" Shit, I let that slip.

"I'm in trouble either way," I paused for a moment, "a family I love very much will be destroyed if this goes past me." Peter's eyes were shifting back and forth between my left and right eye. I waited to see if my trust was well placed. He smiled and kissed me. There was a mountain of trust in that kiss. I hadn't gambled at all.

"Tell me what you can," Peter said. I did. Everything about my father's death. Agnus and the will. How I let my pride and envy of my stepsisters drive me to choose an illicit outlet. He listened, his hand played with my hair as I spoke. At times, I wondered if he was really listening or thinking of us instead. He was a computer guy, so I assumed multitasking was ingrained.

"Agnus is a bitch," Peter surmised. He had been listening. "You had no idea that it was my firewall your friend hacked?"

"Nope," I replied, "I was avoiding you at the dance because I thought you might recognize me from the flat tire. I thought it would be embarrassing." Peter laughed. I slapped his chest. Not hard, just enough so he knew my feelings were important.

"I recognized you immediately," Peter admitted, ignoring my slap, "that day in the rain was all I could think of. I was kicking myself for not asking for your number when it happened."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was waiting for you," Peter replied, "I didn't feel right announcing that I already knew how beautiful your breasts were." that earned him a quick kiss, "for a while, I thought you were avoiding me because you remembered and thought me...well...not your cup of tea."

"Not true, my love," I said, stroking the side of his face. Peter was my cup of tea. Green tea. The kind that is not only tasted good but was good for you. He was good for me in so many ways. A few kisses later and I was satisfied he was as sure as I was.

"You get some rest," Peter said, untangling from my arms, "I'll get on the phone and see about undoing what I started." It was actually way past my normal bedtime. His too, I suspected. Visions of falling asleep in his arms were painfully thrust aside. After he leaned down for the last kiss, I watched his naked ass as he left the bedroom. It was a cute butt. I closed my eyes and thought of how the day had progressed. I learned that you can fall asleep smiling.

Not my alarm woke me. It was an annoying chirp that kept repeating at an ever increasing rate. A warm body reached across mine and slammed down on top of the clock. I felt Peter's naked form pull against me under the sheets.

"It's going to go off again in seven minutes," Peter whispered. His lips were so close to my ear it sent a shiver down my neck.

"Mmmm," I moaned as tucked my butt into him. Peter was a wonderful way to wake up. He wrapped his free arm around and pulled me in tight.

"The FBI is looking for you," Peter whispered. My eyes opened. I was awake. "The military thinks the breach was a test for a foreign intrusion into our nation's digital infrastructure."

"Ah..it was a charity dance," I stuttered. I felt physically safe in Peter's arms. Mentally, I was changing my name and running to Bora Bora.

"I know," Peter said, "I guess I was pretty angry when you left and I said things." I turned my head to see his eyes. He looked like a four-year-old who just broke his mother's favorite lamp. "I'm trying to undo it, but the wheels have been turning for a few days."

"What did you say?"

"I thought you deceived me," Peter confessed, "I didn't know you were...you. I was a little irrational."

"Peter, sweetie, what did you say?"

"Something to the effect of; only a foreign government would have the necessary resources to mount such an attack ." Peter shrugged his shoulders guiltily, "I used other words to describe you that I hope you ignore if they get repeated." I was in a world of trouble and all I could do is smile at my four-year-old who was trying to glue the lamp back together.

"Will you visit me in prison?" I joked.

"Ella, this isn't funny," Peter's guilt was hurting him. I rolled my body around, breasts to chest.

"Will you stand by me?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Then I don't care about anything else," I smiled, "I don't care about my inheritance, the FBI or my stepmother." Peter eyes turned loving, "I hear they have conjugal visits in prison," I teased. His lips were just as wonderful as earlier that morning. I looked at the clock and did some quick math. If I got going right then, I could make to work on time. I looked back at Peter.

"I'm going to be late," I decided.

"So am I," Peter said. We made love, interrupted briefly while Peter beat the snot out of the snooze alarm.

*******************************

"You're late," Agnus said, her hands on her hips as I got out of the elevator. I smiled at her and ignored her comment. All I could think of was Peter. My body felt light as a feather and the thought of cleaning offices was not depressing. "No excuses?" Agnus stated as I passed by her. I was going to let that comment go, but I was too happy not to share. I turned, my smile growing opposite to her frown.

"I'm in love," I said and then I added something completely inappropriate, "mother." I made it sound like more like 'bitch.' I watched her face turn red. It was incredibly pleasant. Her mouth moved, but nothing came out. I had caught her by surprise. A preemptive sneak attack. I would pay for it later, but right now, I could still smell Peter on me and didn't care about later. I left her there, stunned, and started my night's work.

*******************************

"You and Peter Charming?" Raj verified.

"He's wonderful," I said, my euphoria hadn't faded even after cleaning twenty offices. "is this how you feel with Kiran?" I smiled.

"That the rest of the world could fall into a bottomless pit and it doesn't matter?" Raj returned.

"Yes, that's it."

"Kiran makes me feel that way," Raj said, "Aanya brings us right back to caring that the world doesn't fall away." The thought of a family drifted into my mind. It was too soon to think of such things though the idea of sharing Peter with a son or daughter was not unpleasant.

"The FBI is looking for me and I don't even care," I said, letting my joy fill the room.

"The FBI!" Raj said as he turned quickly from his workstation, "That is the worst thing that could happen. I never wanted it go this far." His face was losing all its color.

"It doesn't matter, Raj. Peter will stand by me and that's all that matters." I had a humorous vision of Peter standing before me, swinging a sword to protect my honor. I had no idea where all the thoughts were coming from, but they were wonderful.

"FBI means prison," Raj continued, "I can't let you do that."

"You can and you will," I said firmly, "This whole mess was my choice and I got Peter out of it. There's no way you are going ruin it by getting your family deported."

"I don't feel good about this," Raj rambled on, "it is not right and honor says I step in."

"Your honor is for Kiran and Aanya," I said, "I will be fine. If anything does come of this, it is my first offense. I doubt it will amount to much." And Peter will stand by me. The FBI is looking for me and I could do nothing but smile. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Peter.

I would really love to skip breakfast again

me too

6?

pick me up?

hard to work - too happy - see you at 6

kisses

I just scheduled sex. I had never done that before. I had accepted dates that I figured would become sexual, but never a flat out naked appointment. I laughed at my phone. If it was anyone but Peter, I would have thought it slutish. With him, it was so damned perfect and felt absolutely appropriate. It was all too much fun. The rest of the world could fall into a bottomless pit for all I cared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Cotillion
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds