• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cottage Ch. 05

The Cottage Ch. 05

12

Part 5: A Group Session?

We arrived back at the house, with our new basket still unopened. I think we both had feared it. Why? Cindy was our new best friend, the women I would share my husband with. There was no need to fear her. I still felt scared. Chris took the lead, he slowly pulled the red bow, waiting for a snake to jump out, I think. As the bow gently fell on the counter he pulled the gold velvet down, revealing a basket that was so full, I think two baskets could have been filled.

We both sat down on the bar stools, looking at our new treasure. The top of the basket had a book entitled, Café Aphrodite Drink Bible, I anxiously flipped through the pages looking at all the recipes. Most of the drinks contained known aphrodisiacs, for example: The Snowballer contained vodka, clear rum, coconut milk, clear vanilla extract, cinnamon and clove. Cinnamon and clove are both known aphrodisiacs. There were over two-hundred drinks in this book; this was worth its weight in gold.

Below the book were four bottles of Café Aphrodite massage oils; each was 12 fluid ounces. They were wrapped together with a purple bow. Next to them were more of the bottles of lube, except instead of the original seven there were eight. We were not familiar with the orange-colored one. Unfortunately, we were too tired to try to experiment tonight with it tonight. Next to the lubes was a six-inch narrow vibrator with a slightly bent end. There were the same gold-toned leg and hand chair cuffs, lined with crushed black velvet.

At the very bottom of the basket was a three-inch long, four-inch high and two-inch round present wrapped in black wrapping paper with iridescent snakes imprinted on the paper. I took it out of the basket and slowly took the paper off. Inside were three vials and a note. The note read, 'These are the vials of Inhibition (blue), Arousal (red) and Pleasure (green). Please use with care. Only a little drop on the lip and your partner is willingly yours.'

Café Aphrodite, looking back on it, made me want to explore that place more. Except instead of a patron, I'd rather investigate it from the inside. I think it was a little beyond the normal. Or was it all a placebo? Maybe everything they gave you was really nothing more than colored sugar water, which had no effect other than your mind was given a reason to explore your inner fantasies.

Maybe, that was the reason why I liked it; my mind was freed from my own standards of socially acceptable behavior. With that thought, I was emotionally and physically drained. It was 2 in the morning when we finally collapsed on the bed.

******

We were rudely awoken at 7 by the noise of police and fire sirens and a helicopter. We ran to the window to see what the commotion was. Outside on our beach the scraper tractor was submerged in the water on its side. We both quickly got dressed and ran down to the beach. The young man that was driving the tractor apparently had gotten a little too close to the water. The sand under the tractor tires was soft and could not support the weight of the tractor and flopped over. Roy, the tractor operator, was unhurt, just very shaken. The police were taking names half laughing to themselves at the comical scene before them. High tide was coming in, which was submerging the tractor more with each passing minute.

I have to admit seeing a rather large green John Deere tractor with its large wheel on one side the only thing visible is very comical. We were all standing there, the ten or so police officers, fifteen firefighters, and seven neighbors just standing there laughing. There was no way any mechanical apparatus could make its way onto the beach with high-tide. They were going to have to wait three to four hours for the ocean to recede before they could right their wayward John Deere.

As the firemen left to go respond to another call—they were smart and parked on the road—most of the police left saying there was nothing they could do. Poor Roy was in shock. We invited him up to our house for a cup of coffee and some dry clothes, along with the policeman that had to stay on the scene.

So there we all were: Roy, in a pair of Chris' sweat shorts and a shirt that was two sizes too big for him; the Police officer, Vince; my husband and myself; all sitting at the kitchen bar watching the ocean totally submerge the tractor. I made a fresh pot of coffee while Chris ran into town to get some pastries and donuts for everyone, sitting there all making small talk, waiting for the sweet goodies to arrive. The basket from the night before was sitting on the back counter, Vince spotted it, although the contents were discreetly hidden under the gold velvet wrapping. He asked casually if we had a good time. I nicely said we had a great time, which we really did. I did not see the need to explain to him that last night was already our second time there.

Roy spoke up, the first time I think I actually spoke in this whole ordeal, saying he had never been there and he was wondering what it was like. Vince, thankfully, tried to explain that it is dinner and explicit sexual show geared towards adventurous adult couples. From the way Vince explained it, I was under the impression that he and his wife were regular customers. I asked Vince out of pure curiosity, how many times he had been there. He explained to all of us, Chris was now back from the bakery, that he and his partner—he was gay—enjoyed the Voyeurism and Renaissance Rooms two to three times a month.

Not that I was one to judge, but I asked him on a police salary, how could he afford a place like that? The answer was simple: locals were given a discount. When the place first opened, many of the locals tried to have it shut down, even though it brought in more tourism dollars than the beach ever could have. By offering discounts, they won local allies, acceptance...and occasionally, new employees.

We had been sitting there and talking for about two hours when Cindy showed up. She was wearing a very tight, white tank top with no bra, and a pair of short cut-offs that accentuated her tanned legs. She carried with her a small tote bag. As she knocked on the back door, she was surprised to see Vince and Roy sitting there drinking coffee and eating almond croissants. She asked what was going on, and Vince explained to her how Roy went swimming with his tractor, pointing to the tire that was starting to become visible again.

The small talk continued for another two hours till the roar of a road grader could be heard. We all headed down to the beach. The road grader operator, along with Roy and Vince, used chains to try and get the waterlogged John Deere upright. The first two attempts were not successful, letting the poor tractor fall hard, back down on the beach. Finally, the men attached the chains securely, leading the tractor to return to its correct upright position.

Roy made a vain attempt to start the tractor, but sea water and diesel engines are not a great combination. Vince called the local towing company to come and winch the tractor onto a roll-back and bring it to Gerry's Tractor Supply. With all of the heavy equipment and men finally gone from our beach, Chris, Cindy and I headed back up to the house.

Being the gentleman that he is, Chris gave Cindy a tour of our house; I stayed in the kitchen making drinks and sandwiches for lunch. As I finished cutting the last sandwich in quarter the two of them came down the stairs, giggling and laughing. Chris placed his hand around my waist and gave me a very sensual kiss then, whispering in my ear, I hope you enjoy this.

I set out the plate with the sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade. Cindy took a plastic container of clear liquid and poured it into the pitcher. Saying, it was just something to loosen the mood. She must have seen the look of fear in my eyes. I was scared, uncomfortable and flooded with a sense that this was so immoral. At the same time another part of my brain was saying this could be fun, it is only a one time thing, and this is for Chris more than me. I was so torn. This personal struggle went on as we drank and ate. I was feeling very dirty all of a sudden and excused myself to go take a shower.

As I was in the middle of shampooing my hair, Chris came in the shower. He explained to me that it was perfectly fine with him if I didn't want to go through with this, telling me fantasies are sometimes best left as fantasies. I hugged him, telling him that he was dirty from last night, too. We laughed and kissed each other.

Not another word was said as we washed ourselves. My mind was so consumed. I remembered the night on the beach that I fell asleep thinking about someone else touching me and it just turned me off. That was the end of it, or so I thought. I dried off and headed downstairs intending to tell Cindy thanks, but I just could not bring myself to do this.

There was a note on the counter saying she had to go home to get a few things and she understands if I had decided not to go through with it. I breathed a sigh of relief when the buzzer to the front gate went off. Now what, I thought to myself. I asked who was there. It was Roy and he was returning the clothes he borrowed this morning. I opened the gates and let him in.

I was wearing a black tight tee shirt that accentuated my breasts, a mid-thigh-length flowing black lace skirt, which tried to cover my tight ass. I opened the door and poor Roy, he looked like he had seen a ghost as he stammered thank you for the clothes. I invited him in; he was in his early twenties, an attractive young man who stood maybe six foot tall, with blonde hair, and a well-tanned body that showed how physically fit he was.

I made small talk with him about the ordeal earlier. He assured me that he really was not hurt and was thankful. As I listened to him talk, I was thinking to myself, what I could do with this 21-year-old. As I was letting my thoughts get the better part of my brain, Chris came down the stairs, bare-chested. Now there was a fantasy I could wrap my thoughts around. Cindy then came back with yet another bag. My mind was spinning; I needed a drink.

As if Chris could read my mind he handed me a glass of lemonade, which tasted of alcohol. I drank half the glass down in one gulp. My brain was still spinning: so many beautiful bodies all wanting something in the same room, what was the chance?

I cleared my throat and said, "Roy, you are the only one here that does not know what is going on. I will give you the option to stay or run for your life." As I was talking, Cindy—darn her—grabbed poor Roy by the crotch and started rubbing him. "As I was saying, you can run now or stay. If you stay and something does not feel comfortable or right you have the option to stop it, and that goes for all of us, especially me," I said, feeling much more at ease with the whole idea.

I was not sure if Cindy's plan was to scare us or let us all feel more at ease but out of one of her bags she produced a box of condoms. Good for her, as this quickly became her show. I was never so happy to let someone else take the lead for a change. I was feeling more at ease with the whole idea. Apparently so was Roy, who had already taken off his shirt and was drinking a glass of spiked lemonade.

Cindy, the diva that she is, not to mention obliviously experienced in this area, had another announcement that showed off her experience at Café Aphrodite. "I have generously brought over the silver tray of lube. I ask that each person takes his or her turn rubbing the blueberry lube on either your nipples or cock. I am placing in this pitcher of lemonade five drops of the Inhibition liquid. I suggest we all go to the hot tub and get to know one another." We each took turns with the blueberry lube and filling our glasses. I was still convinced it was only colored sugar water.

Cindy and Roy helped one another strip down to nothing. He was absolutely gorgeous, although his cock was a few inches smaller than I was used to. But for someone that young, and with such a hard, well-defined body, I could manage. I saw Chris take in Cindy, with her perfect perky c-cups, tight abs, and muscled legs, and a tan that had no lines.

While we watched the two of them head off to the hot tub. Chris was quick to remind of our conversation a few days ago. About 21-year-olds and that they were more than I could handle. I quickly corrected him, saying he could not keep up with a 21-year-old. I could manage just fine. With that, off came the rest of my clothes and Chris'. We joined the other two in the hot tub.

Chris and I watched as Cindy and Roy explored each other's bodies, first with their hands then with their tongues. I was mesmerized how skilled the young man was; he took her breast and gently circled her nipple before he rolled her nipple in his fingers. Cindy let out a little squeal as Roy stuck his fingers into her. The bubbles from the jets covered their actions below the water, but from her thrusting and moaning you could tell he was quite skilled at manipulating her body. Although I had yet to be touched I was being turned on by the two of them. I felt like I was watching real live porn.

I felt a pleasant sensation as my pussy was being explored. First my outer lips, then the finger found its way to my inner lips, then on to my clit and very wet hole. The touch was very slow and passionate. I looked at Chris, but he was caught up in the two of them, so who was leading down this road of ecstasy? Chris leaned over and started to kiss my neck and play with my nipples, first rolling them then pinching them, he leaned down and sucked the right one into his mouth keeping one eye on the other two.

I was starting to carry on in my own melodic tones as I was being carried away in pleasure. I just lay there in the warm water feeling my pussy and breasts being manipulated by two different hands. Cindy must have been feeling a similar bliss, we both screamed out in pleasure as we were brought to orgasm.

The hot tub was getting hot, and we all needed to cool off. All four of us—still naked—went down to the ocean to cool down. Chris and I followed behind Cindy and Roy, down the steps. I was enjoying myself, as I hoped everyone else was. Cindy and Roy went running into the waves up to their chests, Chris and I found the water entirely too cold, only going up to our knees. Chris' cock shriveled up and ran away as the cold water hit his body, which was okay. Sex in the cold water, was not on my agenda. Chris and I headed back up to the house to let the younger generation have fun in the cold water.

We sat on the deck chairs watching Cindy and Roy frolicking in the waves. They were grabbing each other laughing and giggling; they were really having fun, although somewhere in the coldness of the water Roy lost his enthusiasm. The two of them quickly rejoined us on the deck. Cindy asked if we could go back in the house, she had some more tricks for us. Quickly we all made our way inside.

The three of us were seated at the bar waiting for her to reveal what was in the bag. Before she would do her revealing she refilled all of our glasses and dropped an eyedropper of Inhibition liquid into every one's glass. Totally naked, she had curves in all the right spots; I must admit I was jealous. She had Chris and Roy bring in two captain's chairs from the dining room. Then she had Roy and I sit in each chair.

I was beginning to feel a little uneasy at this point: I knew where she was heading, and I voiced my objection. Instead of me in the chair, Chris was placed in the chair, and it did make me feel better. I was more comfortable manipulating my husband who was restrained than someone manipulating me restrained. Out of her bag did come two pairs of hand restraints that fastened to the arms of the captain's chairs. The men were quickly cuffed to the chairs.

Cindy and I quickly proceeded to manipulate and tantalize our captive audience, starting with our respective partners. To add a twist, my hands were tied around my back, and Cindy managed to handcuff her own hands behind her back. Okay, onto cock-sucking with no help from our hands or our partner's hands. What an interesting twist! It was making my pussy literately drip with anticipation.

I started to lick at his cock, as it started to grow I took it into my mouth slowly and delicately. I was enjoying the view next to me as I watched Cindy take all of Roy's semi-hard cock into her mouth with one giant sucking noise. I returned my attention to my husband's now very-erect cock.

She enjoyed going up and down very, very fast, where I spent more time licking and sucking his cock into my mouth, staying at his base, licking my tongue around while he was deep in my mouth. Just as Chris was about to give me a mouthful, Cindy pushed me off of him and started sucking and licking him. His release was delayed by the switch in partners. I watched for a few seconds as Chris readjusted to the new mouth and rhythm.

I looked at Chris as I slowly licked at Roy's smooth very thick cock. Chris nodded in approval, so I occupied myself with the new cock. Roy was much thicker than I expected as I took him deeply into my mouth. I had to strain my jaw, trying not to dig my molars into his precious head. Since Roy was shorter, going to his base was far easier, as he let out a deep moan of approval. I licked and nibbled till I felt his shaft pulsating up and down. I took him out of my mouth and had him cum on my chin and neck.

Cindy was not as kind; I heard Chris' moan as he let his cum explode in her mouth. Instead of swallowing she crawled over to Roy and I, pressed her lips to mine and let my husbands warm salty cum fill my mouth—no tongue just delicious cum. She licked Roy's cum off of my chin and neck as I saw my husband's cock quickly grow very hard from the exhibitionist behavior before him.

I will admit the cum swapping and feeling her lips on me was an arousing experience. By the time I am done licking a cock I am very wet, I love the taste of it. But something about his cum in another woman's mouth, I was really turned on by it. I only hoped he felt the same about another man's cock in my mouth. Cindy managed to get her hands free of her handcuffs. While I was passionately kissing my husband, she freed my hands. I placed them on his cheeks, pulling him closer to my mouth. She freed Roy's hands and I freed Chris from the restraints.

As Chris and I were standing, he pushed me down in the chair, and tethered my hands to the chair. I was so caught up, I had not noticed Roy taking Chris' lead and confining Cindy to her chair till I looked over and saw the same burning desire in her eyes that I felt in my body.

Chris gently spread my legs open, which I willingly let happen. He spread my lips slowly apart and I heard him breath in deeply, savoring the aroma coming from me. As he gently started licking me from asshole to clit, I felt a surge of pleasure as he placed three fingers in me. He slowly—almost agonizingly slowly—drove his fingers into me, while his tongue slowly licked my inner lips up to my clit.

When his tongue reached my clit he offered me a few quick hard lick, causing my hips to thrust up to him, wanting more. I could hear the audible sound of Cindy already being brought to climax. I could tell by the upward motion of his head he was furiously licking her. Listening to her screams, I was brought to climax by a tongue slowly licking my clit while three fingers were deeply plunged into me very fast and very, very hard.

As we were recovering the men decided to switch partners. Roy's style was very similar to that of a young man with little experience: he went right for my clit and tried not to let up. I looked at him and shook my head. I whispered in his ear as he was sucking on my neck, slowly and delicately, I am not a piece of meat but a woman. Please be slow, kind and take your time; fingers are a very useful tool. Take your time and follow my hips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cottage Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds