The Countess Ch. 06

The man kept trying to shoot photos until William walked toward him. He got in his car and quickly drove away.

"I think he got some photos before William spoiled his shots," I said as I got beside Sara.

Sara called William over and gave him some instructions, he got in the car and pulled out of the driveway and disappeared down the street.

"It's good that William has returned," I said.

"Yes, and I will need him tomorrow after we go on the record,"

I decided to drop the topic as Sara was giving my cock a workout through my pants. I leaned over and kissed her giving Sara as much tongue as I could. We walked in to the house, and I closed the drapes and locked the door. Walking up to her I unbuttoned her blouse, and dropped her slacks to her ankles, and took her panties down exposing her pussy. I decided not to let her get away as I moved to my knees and started to kiss her pussy. She tried to move away but I would not let her.

I finally relented and let her go but she stayed where she was standing. "Darling, finish what you started."

I spread her legs and started to eat her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her love hole trying to bring her off. I stood and dropped my pants and briefs. My cock stood at a right angle as I inserted my tool in her pussy. It was warm and wet as I slipped in and out. I kissed her neck and moved to her mouth. I could feel my cock begin to release as I drove it in one more time. We both came at the same time as we embraced each other.

"We are a pair of lunatics," I said as I regained my composure.

"No, we are a pair of lovers and that is what lovers do, darling.

Sara walked away and returned dressed in a bathrobe and handed one to me. I stood and put it on and cinched the front together. I went around to the kitchen and fixed two martinis.

Sara asked me what her sister asked me, and I gave her the conversation as I remembered it. I finished my monolog when she signaled for another cocktail. I poured her another drink and brought it to her.

"Such a civilized drink, and you mix them well," she said after she took a sip.

I was wondering where this would be going. Sara did not make a move to go to the bedroom. We continued to make small talk about various brands of gin, and champagne. The suspense was killing me, and my tool was ready for a plunge in her pussy. She pulled the sash and let the robe fall open exposing her vulva. I did not wait for an invitation but crossed the distance between us and sat on the floor in front of her. My tongue started to explore her vagina and clit which was getting angry.

I felt two hands on my head trying to direct my mouth. I put my arms around her waist to keep contact with her pussy.

"Darling, if you want to make love let's do it in your bed."

I did not respond to her but kept up the pressure on her pussy. I began to feel her breathing deepen, and I put the spurs to myself and continued to work over my lover's clit. The force of her orgasm was bigger than I ever felt before. She started calling my name and cursing at me. I continued to work her clit until I felt her cum. I stood up and pushed my cock into her mouth, hoping that she would not injure me.

Sara kissed the crown and took the shaft in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around my tool and moved her mouth like it was her pussy moving in and out. The feeling was different from other times she sucked on my cock. There was a slight pain as her teeth came down on the crown for an instant.

I tried to think of ways I could reciprocate I was not in a position to anything other than massage the back of her head. After several thrust into her mouth my cock unloaded. I sat on the floor in front of her trying to collect myself. Sara stretched out on the couch. I kissed her abdomen working down to her pussy. I stopped and lay back on the floor and caught my breath.

I stood and walked to the kitchen and made two more martinis and two glasses of ice water. I handed the martini to her and put the water on the table next to the couch. I sat naked in the chair across from her and admired her beauty. I stood and kissed her and walked into the bathroom. I finished my business and looked out the window which faces the front yard and noticed the same car parked in front of the house. I walked out and laid the bath robe over Sara and put the other one on.

"The photo guy has returned and is staking out the house," I said as she rose and pulled the robe on.

She reached into her purse and hit a button on her phone. "William, the photographer has returned how quickly can you get over here and persuade him to leave. ... That will work."

Sara put the phone away and we waited for about fifteen minutes. There was some yelling as William got the person's attention and he drove away. There was a knock on the door, I opened it and William stepped in and handed me the man's camera.

"I don't think that he will be bothering you again until morning when he asks for his gear back. I have the memory card and make sure that he can't use it."

William turned and walked out of the house and I closed and locked the door. I ran through my mind if I would see LA PD about the lost property. That could wait until the morning.

Sara had gathered up her clothing and moved to the bedroom. She was propped up on pillows sipping the cocktail. Her breasts were on display as I entered the room. I put my clothes on the chair and slipped next to her. My mouth found one of her globes and I began to suck the nipple.

"Darling, what is your preoccupation with my breasts, did your mother not feed you enough when you were young?"

After thinking of an answer; "Female breasts are very erotic, and I love the feel of them in my mouth. I recall that you have enjoyed the feeling in the past,."

"Your big cock in my pussy gives me pleasure. Being around you gives me pleasure. Drinking your martinis gives me pleasure and having your mouth on my tit gives me pleasure. Come on darling, please fuck me."

"Just in case you're wondering having my cock in your pussy gives me a great deal of pleasure," I said as I moved on top of Sara and my cock found her love hole.

Sara kissed me and applied a lot of tongue. It was one of the best kisses Sara ever gave me. I mentally thought that I needed to go to a jewelry store for some kind of gift. She finally released me, and I started to fuck my beautiful lady. I felt Sara start to orgasm; she took deep breaths and cooed. I felt waves of pleasure move through her body.

"Cum for me you bastard, don't keep me waiting," cried out Sara as I continued to fuck her beautiful pussy.

I put my mouth over hers and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I suddenly felt my cock unload in her.

"You bastard, I love you," Sara exclaimed as she orgasmed again.

We both relaxed and I fell out of Sara's pussy and lay with my head between her breasts. Later Sara slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen. She found the pitcher of martinis that I prepared before. She came back and got in bed beside me.

"When you're able make love to me again, darling, please do," she said as I moved down to suck her pussy.

"Anything for your grace," I responded.

Sara maneuvered to lie on top of me, she kissed me. I let my hands roam over her flanks and back rubbing and massaging her. We continued to play until my cock grew rigid and she guided me into her warm wet pussy. Sara took the lead as she moved back and forth up and down on my cock.

"I love the way that feels," she said between breaths as she began to reach a crises.

"Don't you dare cum mister; I want to feel this way for a long time."

My fingers started to invade the crack between her cheeks, lightly brushing her bunghole.

"Oh, you want to play that way," said Sara.

She leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her trying to halt her movements. It was the only way I could think to extend the session. Sara climaxed and lay on top of me. After a few minutes she started again.

"Your turn," she said as she started to gyrate wildly encouraging me to cum. I felt my cock release a load and we both relaxed.

When I came to it was morning and I felt around the bed and found that I was alone. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, just as Sara was leaving. I noticed that she had a strange gate.

"What are you looking at, I am a little sore," she said as she walked by wrapped in a towel, looking like a white burrito.

I was ushered out of the bedroom while Sara got dressed. I was in another bedroom dressing when I heard someone come in. I heard Sara and another woman talking. It was not my friend Bret who I was going to meet later today. I walked into the living room and found Sara being attended to by a professional makeup artist.

"I didn't think that..."

"You can stop right now, Mr. Rogers."

"What I was about to say that I did not think that you could improve perfection, darling."

"You are a dear, darling," said Sara.

I watched as the woman put on more layers that improved Sara's looks. I figured that I would know what was going on, when Sara wanted me to know. I looked for my notes on past meetings and found the folder and put it on the dining room table.

There was a knock at the door, and I went to open it and found William holding two large reusable grocery bags. William walked in like he owned the place and marched to the kitchen.

"Good, William is here with breakfast," said Sara as she and the makeup artist finished up.

William started to serve the food that he brought. I picked up two plates and placed them on the table. William followed placing silverware on the table. Sara and I sat across from each other. The makeup artist and William sat at the Island. I looked at the blouse that Sara was wearing. It was the strangest collection of patterns and colors I had ever seen.

"Darling, will you be on camera sometime today?" I asked.

"There is a possibility, why do you ask?"

"Because you will need to change your top. You need to put on a pastel with no pattern; it will look better on camera."

"But I like the design on this blouse," Sara responded.

"Fine, wear it but do you want the folks to hear your message or discuss what you wore,"

My phone began to buzz, and I picked it up, "You and the Countess made the Hollywood Tattler," said Bret.

"great," I said.

"" British Aristocrat Sara Solsbery Countess of Redding is dating JP Rogers editor/producer they were seen at Romero's the other day. Ms. Solsbery who is an attorney recently won a large judgment against Chemtech's CEO for sexual harassment. She is in the states contemplating action against several of Hollywood nobility," the article goes on to say that Sara is part of the Solsbery banking family," Bret read to me.

"Thanks Bret I will see you later," I disconnected and put the phone down.

"Well we have been found out Hollywood Tattler was tipped off about what you are doing here."

"I guess that that was the reason our friend was here last night", said Sara.

Sara got up and the makeup artist gave her a last-minute check and she hugged. She and William moved toward the door.

"I will text you later, darling. Love you."

They left and I watched Sara get in the back seat while William took the driver position. I knew that William had deposited her briefcase in the car so she was ready for whatever would happen. The down side of having my name associated with her was what it might do for future projects.

My phone started buzzing and I picked it up "Rogers, good luck getting anyone to have lunch with you in this town." The caller abruptly disconnected, and I did not recognize the number.

I opened my computer and looked at the tattler's website and read the article that Bret quoted me. It was all there in plain sight, but I was interested on who got them the information.

The makeup artist cleaned up and left and I was alone. I finished the breakfast that that William brought and cleaned up the kitchen. There was a knock on the door.

"Your friend is very persuasive; can I have my camera back?"

It was the photographer from last night standing at my door. I asked him to wait and got his camera and handed it back to him. I pealed two twenties to cover the SD Card expense, and shut the door, this time locking it.

It was an hour later when I heard Bret's call pull in to the driveway. Her two children were with her and she shooed them to the pool and knocked on the back door. After I checked to see if the kids were behaving, we sat down and began to work.

"Paul, we are meeting with a woman from Cable Productions on Friday they have shown the most interest in the project," said Bret.

"You might want to delete any references to me if you want the deal to go through," I said.

I related the terse conversation I had with an unknown call earlier. "I might be a liability."

"Don't be silly this project is as much yours as it is mine. Besides that, just is one idiot," Bret said.

We got back to work editing the script and the abstract. Several hours later we were finished, and Bret went to get her kids out of the pool. She had them bundled in towels heading to their car when my phone buzzed.

"The boss wants me to look at the news," I said after I read the text.

"So, you are calling her the boss now, I thought I saw a nose ring," said Bret as she got in the car.

I laughed the comment off, but I wondered. I turned on the TV and looked at the news conference. A woman that I did not know was taking questions from the press. Sara was standing just behind her and behind them were five women. I debated about continuing to watch but my attention was pulled away by my phone.

"Rogers you can forget ever working on one of my projects!" said a voice that I did not recognize, and the number on my display did not ring a bell. The person hung up and I put the phone on the counter. There was a bottle of scotch on the counter and I poured a measure in a glass and walked out and settled on one of the lounges. I stared at the pool as the wind kicked up small waves. I kept taking small sips of the whiskey.

I never made anyone mad I did my job and got along with everyone. I did close my eyes to some of the questionable behavior of producers and directors. I kept rationalizing that I was just there to edit the film and not make comments. Now I was confronted by others bad behavior. I was right in the middle of the storm.

My chin touched my breast and that was the last thing I remembered. I felt a pair of lips touch my cheek. When I woke up I noticed that the sun was down and the stars were beginning to shine.

"Darling, I have been calling you all afternoon where have you been?"

"Right here, Bret left and I watched a little bit of your news conference and got my second crank call; came out here with a glass of whiskey leaving my phone on the kitchen counter," I replied.

I looked at Sara and my body began to get excited. "Darling I wanted you to come to dinner with us but since you decided to become a monk, we went without you."

"After the second "You'll never get a lunch in this town again" call I don't know if I would have been good company," I replied. I finished the last drops of whiskey.

"Get up, I am not going to allow you to wallow in self-pity. The man I have been making love to is powerful and self-confident; where is he?"

Sara gripped my wrist and pulled me out of the chair. I thought about pulling her in the pool, but I am sure that the clothing was worth more than my house. She pulled me into the house and took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. My reaction was to massage the globe.

"That is what I am talking about you are still alive. I am going to go into the bedroom and get ready for making love. You know what I will need, make it gin heavy. Darling I love you please believe that."

Sara walked away in into the bedroom. I went into the fridge and poured a pre-mixed martini for me and Sara. I was summoned and walked in finding her in bed with her breasts on view. I handed the drink to her and began to take my clothes off. I slipped in beside her and began to kiss her breasts. My hand moved down to her pussy and my finger invaded her love hole and massaged her clit root.

She tried to move my hand, but I persisted, and I found her clit with my thumb. Sara reached up moved my lips to hers. I maneuvered her on top of me. She used her hand to direct my cock into her pussy. Sara rose up and started to ride my tool moving up and down. My hands were occupied with her lovely breasts.

"Pinch my nipples I need pain," she said between breaths.

My thumb and finger clamped on her rigid nipples. She leaned down and kissed me again. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and clamped down holding me in the kiss.

She broke the kiss. "When are you going to cum, darling," she said.

"After you orgasm, dear," I replied.

She leaned down and kissed me again and collapsed on top of me. I move her so I could be on top and began to ram my cock into her. "I love you Countess," I said as I felt my cock release what felt like an ocean of cum.

We both rested while we recovered. I moved her head, so our lips met in a long kiss. I reflected on how nice it was to be next to her. Her skin felt so good touching my body. I felt her hand start to work on my cock.

"Darling when will you be ready again? I need a good fucking," she whispered in my ear.

She turned over, presenting her beautiful curvy butt cheeks. I fought the temptation to spank her flanks; I remembered saying that I never struck her. My hand moved through the crack between her cheeks. I did it several times waiting for a reaction. I leaned over and kiss one of her cheeks, while I continued to massage her other cheek.

"Darling, I really want you in me."

"Be patient, darling, I want to give you some special foreplay," I said as I continued to massage different areas of her body.

"Turn over, darling I want my own foreplay," said Sara, as she kicked the covers off the bed exposing both of us. Her mouth engulfed my cock, her hands on my balls. She again mounted me and rode my cock. She leaned down and kissed me.

"I like the feeling of power. When I stood on the podium and thought of the money that we are going to get for our clients. My partner and I should clear ten million. That is why I am fucking you like this," said Sara.

"Cool your jets, darling you don't have the wins yet. The thing could go south," I responded and noticed that my words did not meet with favor with the Countess.

I think that this is the first disagreement we've had even though the sex was fabulous. Sara moved faster causing me to lose control. I felt my cock release in several spurts. I reached up and kissed her, as she continued to move up and down my cock.

"Darling, we need to get better coordinated I can't have you cumming when I am not ready," she said with a laugh as she kissed me. We spent the rest of the evening playing with each other as we drifted off to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 609 milliseconds