The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 03

Time passed, they made small talk while he continued to run his paw hands over her skin claws dancing over her nipples now and then. After about an hour she began feel his knot start to go down and his fur roll off as he melted back into human form.

He smiled his best human smile, eyes back to normal human blue, "My god, I have not had a woman like that in over a hundred years. The last one did not survive nearly so intact."

He grimaced slightly at the memory, which had been traumatic to say the least. Human women were simply too fragile, and his shift had caught him by surprise. He had lost control in the end.

His fingers rubbed slowly over her body, "Don't forget, you start the other half of your job tomorrow night."

She rolled over, "I can feel the dawn coming. I must get back to my own home. My staff will worry if I do not return before sunup, and besides I have no other clothing with me other than what I arrived in and my stage costume, which is a bit worse for wear at this point."

He helped her to her feet and guided her to the shower. As she stepped out and toweled off, she suddenly swayed in place, nearly falling. Catching herself on the sink, she lowered herself to the floor.

"I have waited too long, the sun is nearly up and I must go."

He looked down at her, "I will take you."

She nodded, allowing her eyes to close, fighting off the urge to slip into oblivion. He quickly dressed and scooped her up, wrapping her in a blanket; he carried her out to the garage attached to the club.

Once he had her securely in the back seat of his huge truck and the blanket pulled protectively over her head to shade her, he opened the door and hopped in. He pressed the button on the remote and backed out of the garage door. Bianca stirred when she felt the sun, it was muted heavily by the dark tint on the windows, but it still was uncomfortable. She gave him directions and the gate code and slipped back into unconsciousness. She woke again as he pulled around the circle drive outside of her garage, stopping long enough to punch the button that opened the big doors and drove into the shelter of the building.

The doors closed behind as a side door of the house flew open, a young woman came running out.

She stopped short at the sight of him holding her mistress in his arms. Bianca's eyes fluttered open, "Emilie, I am fine. I just over exerted myself. Please show the gentleman where to take me dear, and then you may go, I am giving you the day off."

Emilie looked uncertain, but motioned for Raven to follow her inside and upstairs to a door.

"Her rooms are here, if she needs anything, the telephone by the bed connects directly to my cell."

She pulled the little phone out of her apron pocket and waved it at him. "You take care of her, you hear? I don't want anything to happen to Ms. Bianca, she is very delicate."

Raven nodded and the girl unlocked the door for him before disappearing back downstairs. He shouldered the door open and found himself in a small foyer area. One door led to a small, office, the other to a sitting room. When he reached the third he was stopped dead by the scent of cat, a big one. The low growl and snuffling noises he heard on the other side told him the cat knew he was there too. He shook Bianca slightly, rousing her.

"What the hell is in there?" he asked.

Her eyes came open and she turned her head toward the door, "Oh dear, I forgot about Shaman. Put me down, I will have to go in first."

"Can you walk?" he asked, brow furrowed in concern.

"Well enough," she replied.

She reached for the door, turning the ornate handle and slipping inside, he could hear her murmuring to the animal.

"OK," she called, "come in, slowly."

Raven carefully pushed the door open to find her seated on a lovely Victorian fainting couch at the foot of a massive, curtained, four poster bed. She wore a black silk dressing gown and her arms were wrapped around the neck of the biggest jaguar he had ever seen.

"This is Shaman, I raised him from a kitten, as I did with his father. He is my guardian while I sleep."

Raven was sure he had never seen a jaguar in a house before, much less a black one wearing a huge jewel encrusted collar.

"Approach him slowly, and let him smell you with my scent on you."

He edged forward, extending a hand to the animal, "You sure he isn't going to jump me?"

The jungle cat stretched his head forward, politely sniffing, then licking with his rough tongue, the back of his hand.

Raven jumped slightly, "Taking a taste, eh boy?" Shaman looked at him, vivid green eyes locking with his own.

The animal was sizing him up, he felt his eyes shift to amber. Shaman shook his massive head and grimaced.

"OK, he should be fine now," Bianca said, releasing the cat. "Just don't let him think you are a threat to me."

The cat turned and leapt onto the bed, stretching out at the foot, head on his paws. Bianca rose and stumbled around to the side of the bed, letting her silk robe fall to the floor as she climbed between the sheets. The cat rumbled in his chest and laid his head on her feet.

"You are welcome to stay here, but I warn you. He snores." He felt her slip away, her breathing slowed, then stopped.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds