• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Covenant Pt. 02

The Covenant Pt. 02

Before the demon, who called himself Nezrael, had departed, he had told the three identical looking, perfect bodied girls what he desired of them. If they ever wanted to be pleasured by him again, they were to follow his every command. The girls could not think of anything they wanted more, even the thought of his cock made them shake.

Soon they too departed, riding their horses back to the nearby town. They gathered clothing fit for travel, which obscured their perfect forms. Two days and two nights they rode, not stopping once, feeling energy flowing into them from the plugs lodged securely in their asses. Finally they reached their destination, one of the Kingdom's many army barracks.

In the midst of the night they climbed over the wall and snuck inside, maniging to avoid all the guards patrolling outside. The plugs provided them with supernatural senses and speed. They made their way into the sleeping quarters, stalking their way past hundreds of sleeping soldiers until they reached the general's chambers.

They quietly went inside and closed the door. The general lay sleeping on the bed. The girls approached him. Janna covered his mouth and pinned down his arms, as Evane pinned his legs. Laela straddled his waist, and at this point he woke up. His eyes went wide when he realized what was happening and he tried to scream and escape the girls' grip, but they were too strong. Laela smiled and slowly started stroking his cock. The general slowly stopped resisting and started softly moaning into Janna's hand.

When he was fully erect Laela lowered her pussy onto his hard cock. Both of them felt pleasure emanating from their genitals through their bodies. Slowly she started riding him and he started bucking his hips upwards. The longer they fucked, the harder he got and the faster he pumped his dick inside her. The long, hard strokes were building both of them towards orgasm.

When Evane started fondling his balls softly, he exploded. His dick twitched and shot spurts of hot cum into Laela's hole. This in turn caused her to orgasm, her whole body shaking as she collapsed on top of him.

As soon as the general had come, his mind went blank. He could not form any more thoughts of his own, could not give his body any commands. All that he knew was what Laela implanted in his mind, using the power of the plug.

The next few days the three girls spent in the general's chambers. They ordered him to call in all his soldiers one by one. Each time two of the girls held the soldier down while the other one fucked their brains out. When they were finished they commanded an army nearly seven hundred strong. But not yet strong enough.

Shortly after the final soldier had been corrupted, they heard a crash outside. Nezrael had landed in the courtyard and was walking towards them with fast pace. He entered the building and the three girls jumped into his arms. All of them tried to kiss him, jamming their tongues into his and each others' mouths. His long tongue met with each of theirs and he picked up Laela.

He walked towards the bed and laid her there, face down. Slowly he caressed her ass cheeks, moving his hand towards the plug still lodged in her hole. He rubbed on it, moved it and Laela purred. Then he slowly pulled it out and Laela orgasmed. The demon brought the plug to his mouth, sucking on it and it melted. His body absorbed the powers and mental connections locked within.

Laela looked over her shoulder, her eyes burning with desire. The demon pushed his cock against the entrance of her ass, the hole which had been untouched for so long. Slowly he pushed in as both of them moaned.

Janna and Evana were entertaining each other while watching their master fuck Laela's ass. They rubbed each others' pussies and the plugs still in their asses, preparing each other for what was surely to come.

Nezrael pounded Laela's ass with abandon. Long, deep strokes caused both of them to moan in pleasure. When Laela started bucking her ass backwards to get him inside her even deeper, he exploded and shot torrents of cum into her ass. She too orgasmed and cried out in extasy.

He laid on top of her, breathing heavily and kissing her neck. His dick was still hard, and he slowly started moving again. He had reached almost half speed when Janna tapped on his shoulder. She looked at him innocently and he smiled. He pulled out of Laela and laid on his back, pulling Janna on top of him. While she straddled him he slowly pulled the plug out of her ass and he consumed it, looking deep into Janna's eyes. She then lifted her hips and lowered her ass onto his cock.

She slowly slid down while moaning loudly, and when she was full she started bouncing up and down. She rode him for a while while he lay still and caressed her tits, pinching her nipples. Then he started moving in sync with her, pounding his long cock into her tight hole. She moaned louder and waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Soon after this he came and Janna was rewarded with a load of hot demonseed, causing her own mindshattering orgasm.

Evane's desire had built for a long time while she watched him fucking the other two, and when it was finally her turn, her orgasm lasted for minutes as he took her ass. Her plug too was consumed.

When they had all recovered he told them he would take them to a large manor in the countryside. They were to take over the residents, and reside there until he returned. He took all three of them in his arms, Janna in the middle, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Laela and Evane held onto his torso as his strong arms were wrapped around them. He walked outside and his wings started moving, and he took off into the dark sky.

Janna could feel his large cock pressed against her stomach, and she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy against it. She went higher and higher until she finally came out above it and it slipped into her hole. She bucked her hips for the remainder of the flight and both of them came regularly. His fingers were buried in the other girls' asses and pussies and all of them moaned.

They landed outside a large house, under cover of a toolshed. He put them down and ordered them to turn around and bend over. He conjured three new crystal plugs which he inserted into them. Then he took off.

The girls used the powers of the plugs to quickly take over the servants still awake. Then they stalked from bedroom to bedroom, until they came upon a girl. She slept quietly in a large, warmed room. Janna and Laela held her down as usual, but when Evane had straddled her waist, she paused.

Unsure of how to proceed, as the girl did not have a cock whose seed could be used to link their minds, she looked at the others questioningly.

Janna smiled and motioned for them to switch places. The girl was still fast asleep. As Janna straddled her waist, she closed her eyes. Her pussy started changing, her clit grew long and wide, her labia expanded into round forms. Her entire pussy transformed into a cock and balls. The girl was still sleeping when Janna entered her pussy with her cock, and she did not wake up even as Janna slowly started fucking her.

The girl moaned in her sleep as Janna moved inside her, increasing her pace slightly every so often until she came. Her seed spurted inside the sleeping girl, who moaned and orgasmed. Janna then commanded the girl to open her eyes. She told Evane and Laela to release her, and the now corrupted girl to get up and suck her cock. She fucked the girls' face until she came, her body trembling as she spurted load after load into her hot mouth. The girl then moved over to Evane and kissed her. She used her tongue to pass Janna's cum into Evane's mouth. Laela joined them, as she too wanted to taste Janna's cum, and the three of their tongues entertwined.

When the cum had been swallowed by all three of them Laela laid on the bed, face up, and pulled Janna on top of her. They kissed as Janna's cock rubbed Laela's clit softly, and their tits were mashed together pleasurably. Then Janna slipped into Laela and fucked her. Both of them moaned and started building towards orgasm. Janna increased her speed steadily and Laela bucked her hips. As their nipples rubbed together, only adding to the pleasure both of them felt already, Evane crawled up behind them. She lightly pushed on the plugs in their asses, which drove both girls over the edge. They screamed as they orgasmed together, hot loads of seed spurting into Laela.

They lay together for a while, kissing and caressing, while Evane moved over to the corrupted girl. She changed her own pussy into a cock, and laid down on her back. She pulled the girl on top of her and started pounding into her from below.

Soon after Laela came up behind them, having grown her own cock. She held onto the girls' waist and slowly pushed her dick into the girls' ass. She stretched and filled her completely, and both her and Evana continued their assault on the girls' body.

Now Janna came up and kneeled over Evane's head. She commanded the girl to suck her cock, and Evane licked her balls from below. While they filled all of the girls' holes, Janna felt her orgasm multiple times, which only increased her own arousal and speed of her throatfucking. The three of them continued abusing the girl until all of them were spent. And so they continued on, corrupting every living soul in the house.

The next five days were spent hanging around the large manor, having their every whim catered to by the enslaved humans. They fucked all the servants and each other many times, eagerly awaiting their masters' return.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Covenant Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds