• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Creature's Island Pt. 02

The Creature's Island Pt. 02

123

I opened my eyes to the silver moon again, although I could have sworn I'd slept for a lot longer than a few hours. I then noticed that it was slightly less of the full moon than it was yesterday. I had been passed out for an entire day. I moved my body a little and could hardly quiet my groan. My body was sore, like it had been moving for hours. What the hell had I been doing last night?... oh... right.

I slowly, ever so slowly, rose up and looked around me, propped on my elbows and hands that, god damn it, were still tied behind me. I need to get out of these. They weren't so tight that they restricted blood flow, but I wanted to actually use my hands for something productive, like climbing out of here. First, I had to find Katie.

I looked around me and noticed two more things. One, I was wrapped up in a silken blanket of web that had kept me warm while I slept. Next, I noticed the girl I was looking for was right next to me, wrapped in her own blanket. We looked like children tucked in for bed. Or snacks wrapped up like delicious burritos. No, if he had wanted to... Wait when did I stop thinking "it" and started saying "he?" How was I sure he was even a "he?"

Never mind. It's probably better to trust my instincts on that one. Anyway, if he had wanted to eat us (as food) he would have done it already and he definitely wouldn't have tried so hard to keep us warm. I think the web came from his tail, if my memories are any hint, but I'd really rather not think about that too much right now. I'm still trying to escape here, so I can't get distracted... or I may want to stay forever...

ANYWAY! I need to wake Katie up. She had the most time to rest, so she will probably be the best fit right now. I try to shake her, but got nowhere. She was always a heavy sleeper and I'd usually have some morning fun before waking her up like a mewling kitten... calm down Sarah, you have more important things, like your sore body and a molesting monster around the corner.

"Katie. Katie! Wake up already." I give her an unceremonious kick to her thigh. Apparently she was just as beat up as me because she groaned from the hit to her aching lower body. Her eyes slowly opened to look right at my own, unfocused and half asleep. Suddenly, her eyes shone with hope and gratitude, like I was her lifeline from some terrible nightmare. She lunged for me, letting the blanket fly to one side, wrapping her tied arms around my neck and started crying out in a panic.

"OH GOD, SARAH! I just had the worst dream!" she was desperately hugging me with her own tied hands and I supported her while she let it all out.

"We were on a boat, and then it exploded, and then we were swimming, and... and then there was this terrible creature that just..." She had stopped midway in her blind cry, looking around us at the cave walls, my topless body and at her own torn swimsuit, and finally the webs that tied her arms together.

"Oh no... it wasn't a dream was it Sarah?" all the energy that was left in her drained away, forcing her to almost hang on me as she sagged back. Her body was finally remembering what she had gone through, and she looked at me with desperate eyes, like she was about to lose herself to her fear. I knew some of that fear, and I knew she couldn't go down that road. Not when we needed each other as desperately as we did now. I gently hugged her with my neck and tried my best to calm her shivering shoulders.

"It's all right, everything's okay now. He's gone right now, so I need your help... Katie! Look at me!" Her teary eyes came to look at my own, hope delicately placed on a cliff of total despair.

"All right then. Here's what we know: We are alive right now. We are safe right now. Only think about right now, okay? We also know that he... it won't eat us," I saw her tremble at the thought of the kind of devouring she had already felt. "and we know it isn't here right now. Lastly, I know that we probably won't be able to run away from it if we can't tell where we are."

I look meaningfully at her and then at the sky above us, until I saw her eyes shine in understanding and she concentrated hard on the sky above us. She had taken a major in astronomy in college, and I had taken marine biology. I liked dolphins and she liked the stars. She could get a good enough idea of where we were in the world if she could see the clear night sky and I was counting on her to figure out our location, maybe even a direction for civilization.

"Sarah, we need to get out of this cave. I can't get a good enough look at the sky from that hole... Do you think we can get out?"

"Maybe if we could figure out a way to cut these threads, but I don't see anything sharp enough around... what are you doing?" I ask as she slowly reaches around her head to pull out the hairpin from her hair.

I could do nothing but stare as she flipped out a small knife from the thing like some kind of switchblade... This angel has a few tricks up her sleeve apparently, though it wouldn't have done a thing for self-defense. I didn't say a word as she proceeded to cut away the thread tying my hands behind my back. Letting me loose first allowed me to quickly get at her bonds. After that was done, we both stood up on weak knees, and her eyes shot to the dried wetness of my bikini bottom that had nothing to do with water. Then she noticed I wasn't wearing the rest.

"Um, Sarah?"

"Later, okay. First let's see if we can climb up from here."

The wall was mostly slick, but one side had deep gashes that we were able to use as hand holds to get up and over the lip of the cave. Let's not think about what made those. Once we were finally out of our prison, we realized we were in a glade, surrounded by both tall and short palm trees and green grass. The sky was vast and absolutely covered by stars and the light of the moon that first greeted my eyes just a night ago. I then waited for my partner to figure something out, something to get us out of this mess. The only problem was the frown that was slowly forming on her face.

"We are still in the Bahamas... but farther east. The island seems big enough to sustain all this plant life but small enough to not get anyone's attention. We're not near any civilization if the stars are this bright." She looked at me with eyes that understood how much trouble we were in. We were completely off the radar and we had no way of getting back. That and we had almost fourteen feet of muscle and... desire living right alongside us.

Just as I was about to say something to calm her down, her eyes suddenly widened at something behind me, her legs already shaking. From the same direction came a thud, causing me to turn around, just in time to see him come from between the trees, carrying a small pig in his jaws. Right then, my movement caught his eye, making him go still, his eyes widened in what looked like surprise and shock. He kept looking at us, then the hole we'd climbed out of and then at our freed hands. I watched him go from shock to confusion to anger, his scales already beginning to darken.

"Katie. Get down. Now." I urgently whisper to her as I begin to kneel to the ground.

"No Sarah, we have to run. We have to try something, we have to-EEP!"

As she was insistently tugging on my shoulder in her fear, I grabbed her hand and brought her down with me. We could never outrun him. The island was too small, he was too close, and it was night. We had all the disadvantages, but at least if we showed he was in charge right now, he would be less likely to kill us outright. I didn't dare look up at him, and only continued to stay in a bowed position.

"We won't survive this if we try anything now. Just... I'll always try to protect you Katie. Don't give up."

I felt weak and scared and small, lying on that grass, but I'll be damned if I let him get at Katie again without a fight. The only way I could think of fighting this thing, though, was distracting it. If nothing else, I knew I could be a pretty good distraction.

He crept toward us with measured, cautious steps, possibly expecting more trickery of some kind. When neither of us actually did anything though, he simply circled us. When he was finally satisfied that we were once again in his power, he nudged Katie further to the ground. Once I noticed that, I moved unconsciously over her body, shielding her from him. She was positively petrified, but he didn't make any sound or movement to separate me. I slowly looked up to see his face directly in front of mine. His eyes stared into my own, searching for something. His long tail tried nudging Katie again. I tightened my grip on her. He nudged me, I did nothing to stop his touch. I was making myself perfectly clear to him: you can have me, but don't touch her, is what I was saying.

He apparently understood what I was saying, because then he brought his face even closer to mine and growled in challenge. I didn't move a single muscle. I can be pretty stupid sometimes and this may be the icing on the cake for me, but then something changed. Katie threw herself in between us, tightly hugging me, shielding me like I had done for her, softly crying. He was just as shocked as I was. Then he started purring; so softly that I almost didn't hear it at all. I looked back at him, and his eyes were on us like he was he was thinking hard, looking at our combined bodies. It was like he was laughing at an inside joke, like something had just gone very right and he was just taking it in.

Out of literally nowhere, I felt blinding pain course through my body. My chest was on fire, I was screaming as loud as I could just to distract myself from it all. I looked down at my heart, and saw a red swelling right on my chest. As I was in pain, I noticed Katie had the same mark on hers now, in a tear on her swimsuit, as she was screaming just as much as me. Another wave of more pain came over me and we fell to the ground, paralyzed by it. He on the other hand, was nonchalantly walking back to the boar he'd dropped and deftly tossed it inside the cave behind us. He then came over to us, snorted like we deserved it for leaving the safety of the cave, and picked us up to eventually tuck us back into our blankets.

We stayed like that for a long time, waking to more pain before going under again from exhaustion, all our senses on fire. At one point I think I was surrounded in webs, like a cocoon, beams of sunlight shining through, warming me before I passed out again.

Eventually, I woke up and didn't feel pain. I was hungry though. Really hungry. I easily tore out my shell like a bat out of hell and looked around for anything to eat and sink my teeth into. I noticed a pile of meat and fruit to the side of the cave and lunged for it. I was so fast I barely stopped in time. I dug in, claws ripping away chunks of muscle from bone, fangs crunching on juicy meat and cheeks puffed out with chewed fruit. I didn't stop until a third of the pile was gone.

Then I noticed a few things. Another countdown told me I had just eaten two pigs, three rabbits, several baskets worth of pears and apples, on top of several fish I didn't recognize. That was a lot of food, more than anyone had any right to eat. After that I noticed there weren't even bones left. I looked down and saw claws on the tips of scaled fingers. It actually took me longer to focus on them because it was hard to see well. It was like I saw four pairs of hands for a while before they all combined to one image. What was amazing was I could actually see color, even though it was pitch black. I am also pretty sure I was a lot bigger than before.

As my mind was piecing all that together, trying to understand what was happening, I heard a savage tearing sound from behind me that was so clear it felt like it was inches away from me. I could actually feel my ears swivel to the sound as I turned to look. I didn't even have to turn my head all the way, like my range of vision had doubled. What I saw emerge from a huge cocoon, next to what I think was mine, was a creature that was similar to the one that had kept us here. It was smaller, and vaguely human. She had neat handfuls for breasts, although they were scaled and shimmering with chaotically changing colors. She was lean and supple and all grace. Her hands were more like a person's and her face was shorter than his with more delicate lips. Her mane was also shorter and less wild, flowing over her shoulders and back like a golden river. Her eyes were a lovely, familiar sky blue that were staring hungrily at the food in the pile.

She raced past me and ate as greedily as I had. I couldn't do anything but watch. I just stared as the love of my life had gone from my angel to a monster, and I didn't have to be a genius to figure out that I was probably in the same situation. Of all the things that could have happened to us, this was the real nightmare. We survived an actual explosion, miles of ocean, being brought to a deserted island without any human life, and even raped by the most pussy hungry monster in fiction. But at least we were human. Now we weren't even that. I actually watched myself fall into depression, the scales on my body literally draining of all color, except for a pasty and yellowish white. I looked and felt dead.

I couldn't even end it all, because that would mean leaving Katie all alone. She was going to reach the same state I was in now when she came out of her feeding frenzy, and by God I was not going to leave her alone with that. I crouched to her side and gently rubbed my now clawed hand over her back. She started to relax around it, gently bending into my strokes. She had muscle to spare, elegantly placed around her body so that she looked like a slim creature that was all length and supple flesh. My body was more robust and curvy. I wasn't as thickly muscled as our captor, but I felt leagues stronger than I had before. Now I could fight back if it came to it. He wasn't going to take us easily unless we wanted to, and I wasn't in the mood to play along with the monster that had done this to us.

By the time sanity had returned to Katie's eyes, she had taken another third of the pile and I had gathered my mental strength to support her. She started looking around the room again, but before she turned to see me I wrapped my hands around her eyes. She stilled like a frightened rabbit until she heard my reassuring voice

"Don't look for a while Katie. A lot of things have changed. What is the last you remember?" I had been whispering to myself for a while, practicing my new vocal chords until I sounded like myself again.

She croaked out a strange voice, like something was caught in her throat, "Pain. Lots of it. Um, Sarah, you feel different and I sound weird... Is everything okay?" Oh if only we were.

"Not exactly. Like I said, things have changed. I know this is going to scare you but-"

"You mean how we're not human anymore, right?" She slowly reached up and took my hands off her four eyes, wet with tears. I was shocked, she had realized it faster than I had and was still at least stable. She was always strong in certain areas, but I just never got to see this side of her.

"I kind of figured it out when I was able to swallow a whole rabbit in my mouth. Besides," she said with a weak smile, "having a tail is pretty hard to ignore."

She brought her extra limb and wiggled it in between us like a toy. I hadn't even thought of that, yet as I felt for it, I noticed something really was moving behind me. It felt like another arm, I didn't even have to think hard to bring it around. It was the oddest sensation, feeling with the six fingers on the end of it, looking with what I supposed were my own four eyes, moving around in a body that was drastically different from what I knew. I was a little disoriented just taking it all in, but she was already used to...

I really am an idiot. Before I could even think about it, I wrapped my alien arms around her and we cried our hearts out. Of course she wasn't used to it. She was just putting up a bold face for me, just like I was for her.

Thanks to our new senses, we suddenly felt him approaching the cave entrance, as if summoned by our waking. We both turned toward him as he jumped inside with unnatural grace, muscles flexing as he landed and eyes watching us the moment they could find us. Not one of us moved for what felt like hours, but he eventually shifted first, slowly approaching us, never letting down his guard. If he hadn't, I would have tried my hardest to rake his bloody eyes out.

He did this to us and now he just waltzes in like he still owns us, I was boiling with my rage. I let him smell it in the air. I was even surprised to smell it on Katie as well, so he knew to give us a wide birth as he warily came to the now smaller mound of food and ate his fill.

It was like that for several days, as we were trying to figure out our bodies, tripping over ourselves, blinded and confused by our new senses. He never closed the distance between us, but still slept in the same cave. He wasn't fearful of us, as he was the most powerful of the three of us, but he was almost showing us respect and giving us time to adjust, waiting.

These bodies were absolutely amazing. Food never tasted so good, I felt like everything I ate was an explosion of flavor and I would just play with it in my mouth, using my slightly forked tongue. Everything had a smell to it; some bad, others peaceful, and even a few that were rather stimulating. Our bodies were an odd configuration of human and creature, as if our old selves muted some of our features. We still had dexterous hands and somehow I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to have breasts, but most of all we still weren't quite as physically adapted to walking on all fours. We still had hips that swayed hypnotically, breasts that bounced ever so slightly, and nothing to wear that could fit us. It was also pretty hard to hide it when we felt the urge for something naughty, not to mention our scales lit our emotions like a billboard.

Something that was really getting harder to ignore was all the new hormones in our blood and the ones that we could even smell now. When one of us was staring a little too heated at the other, we knew, and the other one knew that we knew. There were several moments that we would get closer to each other, smelling our arousal and unable to completely control it. Our own scales would start flowing in relaxing colors, us shrinking the distance even more. We only barely stopped ourselves when we could feel his eyes drawn to our movements as well. We would then draw away from him to the other side of the cave and he would look like he had just been slapped. He was sulking more and more as the days passed, looking at us with sorrow and regret.

After I calmed down, I think he thought that he was doing us a favor by making us like this, but he was then truly surprised by our apparent disgust and sheer rage. The truth was, though, we could no longer remember the pain from the transformation and could even begin to understand a little of his intention. We could almost feel his thoughts like they were instinct, picking up on all kinds of body language that wasn't as obvious before. He was being crushed in confused guilt for doing something that somehow caused nothing but hate. We were beautiful to him, but we shunned him like a disease. Our will was actually the only thing holding us back at this point. Most of the anger was mine, but I knew Katie and I had felt the same thing building inside us like a barely contained river: Lust.

We were feeling a lot of things that we couldn't quite understand because of how different our new bodies were, but we at least knew the desire for sex already. We needed it like a stretched balloon needed to release air or it would pop. It was only getting worse, but we were scared of what he could do to us now that we could actually handle what he could dish out. We were so sensitive, so unsure. It was like we were teenage girls again, in front of perfectly muscled man with a panty-soaking smile and features that screamed at us to fuck him and let him fuck us. I was always into sex, but now I was getting all kinds of instinctual feedback that wanted me to be mounted, to have a huge belly pressed against my back and hardened arms engulfing me in a heated embrace as he pounded my ass like a freight train. I could remember everything he did to me with just his tongue and was almost desperate to know what else he could do.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Creature's Island Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds