• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cum Collector Ch. 02

The Cum Collector Ch. 02

Disclaimer: Fiction

That very morning I woke up feeling more alive and excited than I had felt for years. It was finally the weekend!

Through the course of my marriage, the weekends went from being this great relief from work, a 2-day long "me time" that I could spend doing anything I wanted including either beating off or fucking my wife to becoming something to feel depressed and gloomy about. While I had a certain freedom to be myself at work, during the weekends I belonged to my wife and we usually ended up doing boring things she liked to do like going to restaurants and endless number of museums to just sitting at home watching TV all day. I felt like a prisoner and would be thrilled if she left the house for some quick errands so that I could pull out some porn and enjoy jerking off. Sex with her became a chore and I would literally start numbering the "humps" during sex to make sure it was a satisfactory amount so I could be done with it and do something I wasn't actually forced to do.

Maybe the problem was me. Looking back I stopped caring about her sexual wants and needs.. I stopped caring if she had orgasms.. I just went through the motions. Maybe I'm too self-involved but for some reason jerking off felt better than sex with her. Sex was all about her while jerking off was all about me.

I shook off all those bumming thoughts and jumped in the shower. I was feeling particularly uninhibited that morning and thought about mixing things up a bit. I was thinking about letting one of the friends I occasionally hook up with, June, in on my little perverted secret and see if she would be interested in giving me a helping hand with it.

June was a different kind of girl. She was older than me, in her 30's, but she was extremely liberal with her body and sexually open minded. She was bi and one of her fetishes was getting off watching men have sex with each other. She had introduced me to one of my early bi experiences and it had stayed in the deepest most perverted crevices of my mind ever since.

June informed me that she was currently in a relationship with an older man, a sugar-daddy type, but that she thought my idea was grossly kinky and hot and that she had a great idea to contribute to my collection. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I said OK. She told me to meet her at her new place. I asked how her husband would feel about that and she said that they met at a voyeur/submissive club and that he gets off watching her jerk off other guys. She said not to worry at all that she knows both her husband and I would enjoy ourselves. We set up for 2 pm and I got ready and headed off.

When I got the place, I knocked on the door. It was a small but well furnished condo. She opened the door, welcomed me, and introduced me to her husband Greg. She gave me a big deep hug squeezing my ass and licking my lips. I looked at her husband, worried he was going to get pissed off, but instead he looked back at me with a warm smile, and gave me a hug too, handing me a margarita, telling me to make myself at home.

June led us to the living room and went off to prepare some more drinks while Greg and I sat down on the sofa and started chatting about our lives. I confided with him about how depressing and loveless my marriage had become before the divorce and how my ex wife would never do anything fun with me. every time missionary. And how she would act like my cum was a disgusting thing she didn't want to touch. He said he had been married before too and could relate. Greg confided to me that his wife divorced him and took half his money after she went to visit him at work one day and caught him with his pants down fucking his young male office assistant bareback on his work desk. She told Greg that she couldn't tolerate this and kicked him out of the house.

I was thinking to myself that he was being very open with me. Maybe a little too much so. Did June tell him about my bi experienced? Why didn't she tell me about his? Was Greg just baiting me? At this point I was feeling pretty horny and saucy so I took a chance and told him about the night I had come home late after telling my wife I had to work longer and I really met up a guy and bottomed for him. I told Greg I ended up going home with my ass full of a strange man's cum and my wife didn't notice a thing.

When he heard this, his eyes lit up and he got closer to me, started feeling my dick and gave me a long deep passionate kiss. We were licking each other's lips and feeling each other's dick and it felt so good we both started getting real worked up until June walked in on us and broke us up screaming HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??

I jumped back and looked at Greg and June embarrassed not knowing what to say. June looked at Greg and me like a punishing parent saying NOT YET. She told Greg "We're working on his collection and we're not going to mess this up. This is a serious hot project and I told my friend we're going to help him add to it"

June ordered me to open up my small backpack and take out the little empty liquor shot bottles I brought with me. She Grabbed two of the empty bottles and told us we were going to play a game where both me and Greg are each going to cum in one of the little bottles and whoever fills their bottle with more cum wins.

She started by taking our clothes off, shirts and pants. She kept her clothes on while she told me to kneel down. she knelt down next to me and started slowly jerking my cock as her husband was watching. I got hard pretty quick as she was whispering in my ear how she's going to make both of us shoot so much cum. She said she will only do it if I follow her instructions and act like a good assistant and I agreed.

She unbuttoned the top of her shirt and exposed her breasts. They were B cups but soft with hard nipples. I started sucking her nipples as my dick got harder. Greg asked if he could join and June answered to that yes. She told me to be a good boy and open my mouth. Greg slowly slipped his cock in my mouth as June was still jerking me off and whispering in my ear. Greg started slowly but steadily fucking my mouth, taking his time. The sensation from June jerking my cock wildly and Her husband mouth fuckign me was overwhelming. It felt like pure pleasure on both ends. too soon June started stroking my cock faster and harder and squeezing my nipples and smacking my ass. I told her I was getting close, and she pulled out a bottle, and placed it on the tip of my dick as she kept jerking me hard and Greg kept mouth fucking me. I held back as long as possible until I couldn't hold back anymore and I squirted stream after stream of cum with my dick entirely in June's control. I came so much It felt endless... she jerked every drop of cum that was left in me into the bottle until nothing else came out and she screwed the top on and put the bottle down. She kept caressing my body and squeezing my ass as

Greg kept mouth-fucking me except now with a faster pace. June looked at Greg and said "baby, we made him cum really hard." She looked at me and said "i know you want to return the favor" I shook my head yes as I opened wider and let Greg deep throat me almost to the point of choking. June held back my head with both hands as he fucked me with a last few hard pumps, yelled out 'fuck I'm gonna cum!' and started moaning loudly and cumming half a gallon in my mouth. My mouth was full and spilling and I was about to spit it all out but June forced my head back and told me to hold on.. she grabbed the other empty bottle and told me to spit it into the bottle as I did.

After we recovered, she handed each of us our little bottles. Greg had cum a little bit more than me. We looked at each other's loads and June told me to ask Greg if I could add his load to my collection. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that... my collection was a very personal very private thing. But thinking about it, I said why not? The more the merrier. Greg was kind enough to hand me his bottle and I opened it up and mixed both our loads together. Something about doing that felt really hot and June and I started making out some more. She admitted that she could taste her husband's cum on my lips. It felt embarrassing but hot at the same time.

We hung out and watched some TV and drank some more as Greg told me how much fun he had and how much he would like me to come back to visit. He told June that they needed more friends like that. A couple hours later I took a cab home with my mixed cum loads. When I got home I poured those two loads into my main frozen collection and went to bed feeling happy and satisfied. My collection had just got an extra bit of flavor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cum Collector Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds