The Curiosity of Kamaljit

- So madame, what might be your pleasure? If you want to talk in more privacy we can be at my place in a few minutes. Or there are a few decent bars nearby, and restaurants; I'd be honoured to buy your dinner. Or allow you to sample my personal culinary abilities in my flat. The choice is yours.

She grinned brightly at him:

- Sure you could be seen in public with this disreputable sex-mad exhibitionist hussy? I warn you, I haven't started yet...

Then her face grew serious, and - did the glaze of lust return to her eyes?

- But no; you invited me to your place. So that's where we're going. Lead on kind sir, before this silly girl does something even sillier... in public.

He was getting into the spirit of this, and his cock surged at her words. So he leaned down, kissed her mouth and lingered there... took her hand, and led her off to Byres Road. A fastblack with yellow light glowing was approaching. He hailed it, and handled the girl in, touching her with unmistakeably blatant sexual intent. She needed to know:

- Thought you said it was only a few minutes walk, why the cab?

- I couldn't risk being seen out in the West End with such a young capriciously sexy hussy, could I? I do have my reputation to think about. And besides, I wanted to be alone with you, little girl...

At which she launched herself at him, and their mouths became too deliciously busy with other matters to talk.

A few minutes later they were climbing the tenement stairs to his flat. He fumbled for his keys and got the door open, held it for her. She didn't move. Her head bowed in submission, eyes down. He understood the message. Stepped up to her, kissed her again, and lifted her small figure by the knees and back. Carried her carefully into his flat, glad he usually kept it decent. Straight into his bedroom, he dropped her tenderly on the bed:

- And now hussy, master needs to check on something. His fingers slid up the inside of her stockinged thigh... and found delicious hairy wetness:

- You are indeed a fine prize hussy, aren't you? And a very wet-cunted one. Explain yourself girl?

There were only heaving, convulsing tears. Shit, he didn't know how to handle this:

- Kamaljit, I'm so sorry sweet girl...

But she reached for him, pulled him to her, and covered his face with wet teary kisses. His arms went round her, and he realised that holding her darling petite form was what he'd been designed to do. Her legs were wide apart as she squirmed into him; he couldn't remember when he'd last been so aroused. His cock belonged in her delicious young cunt. The outcome was now inevitable.

Then she withdrew from their incandescent kiss:

- Sandy, touch my cunt again. Now. I need that to give me the strength to tell you something.

His hand went to her knee, slid up the inside of the delicious holdup-encased thigh. Over the most beautiful sensuous naked skin he'd ever touched. And into the damp hairy wee cave of her cunt. He could smell her need, feel her wetness...

- Now Sandy. Push your middle finger into me please, as far as you can. Into my wet needy cunt.

He did. And discovered why she'd asked him to do that. Maybe why she'd flooded in tears when he'd carried her into his home, and placed her on his bed. She was an intact virgin. The symbolism of it all was overwhelmingly powerful.

- Oh Kamaljit darling - he used a word he had only addressed to a handful of women in his life, and never to a girl, but it was out before he'd even thought about it, and it felt right - I didn't know why you asked me to do that... but what a beautiful way to discover. My precious, precious girl...

- You are my precious first darling. I've been a virgin too long. Fuck it away -she was unzipping his fly. Take me. I'm yours. Your Helen. To use at your pleasure. Master. Anything you can take from me, I want you to take. To own.

She had his cock out now. Bent her head to lick him. Jesus, so fucking intense. He had never before experienced what he felt now for this girl.

She raised her head:

- Strip me and fuck me. Now. I'm just past my period. I may be a virgin, but I have an 'A' pass in Higher Biology, so I know what I'm doing. Strip me and fuck my virginal cunt full of her first load of her master's sperm.

He didn't say a word. Hardly dared to breathe. He was naked in seconds. He'd take more time stripping this remarkable young woman. Not that there was much to remove; just a blouse and skirt. She'd get her first fuck in her thigh-highs. Then... ohh, the beauty of her young virgin body.

- Never had I ever dared hope to be with such an utterly exquisite girl, of any age, my darling Kamaljit.

- When did you last fuck a virgin master?

- Over forty years ago. But I had to use a condom. My naked cock has never touched a virgin girlcunt before darling. But before I fuck her, I must taste her. Open your legs wide Kamaljit.

Jesus, the expression on her face. He had never seen such beautiful embodiment of pure lust. Or had sight of such a beautiful cunt. He understood Gustave Courbet's 'L'origine du monde' now. He lowered his face slowly as her intense aroma rose from the beautiful weeping cunt. It was an act of worship. Slowly, slowly, this memory would be burned in his brain till life left him. His tongue teased into her thick tangle of black hair achingly... till it found the quivering damp flesh below... and sensed an explosion of the most beautiful scents and tastes, elusive but penetrating his very core. His girl now... and he teased her trembling need with every skill he knew, an act of worship to give every pleasure he could to the goddess who had so favoured him... AHH, as her hips rose she groaned the most beautiful inarticulate sounds, almost the weird singing of the grey seal during mating, but even more plaintively beautiful.

His mouth, his whole head, were immersed in the duty of giving pleasure to this goddess. He delved in every crease he could find, savoured every hint of an aroma, every explosion of taste. Her clit shyly emerged from hiding and grew as he adored and tongue-worshipped her beauty... till her ululating groans changed timbre, her being quivered, muscles tensed, cunt rose inexorably from the bed. And she screamed musically as her cunt exploded, and squirted an intense jet of ejaculate into his waiting mouth. Truly he experienced nirvana.

He continued his cuntworship till her quivering ceased, and her arse sank back on the bed. Then licked up her belly, over the most beautiful breasts in any world, over her delicately stretched neck, into each perfect ear, and all over her transformed face.

- I love you, princess Kamaljit. I worship your intensely sexual beauty. Your entire being. I have never before begun to understand why a man might give his life for a girl. But I would give mine for you. You own me princess. You own your master.

Her eyes flittered open. She was panting now. He rose up from her beautiful breasts on his elbows:

- But right now you're my beautiful wee girl who needs her first virginal fuck. Give master the cunt he owns darling...

And his cock drove into her wetness, shredding the protective membrane, fucking right into her cervix mouth. The most pure utter sexlust he'd ever experienced, no care for her pleasure, just the insane intensity of the primal need to fuck her, driving, forcing, raping her cunt... and he felt her walls clutching his pride, had to fuck her more wickedly as her second orgasm grew in her, his evil selfish lustthrusts working their magic on her need to submit completely to him, she was rising again, rising, her ululating scream interlaced with Indian obscenities.

Her cuntmuscles gripped his cock so he could no longer move. Her ejaculate soaked his groin. His spunk pumped her cunt full of seed. And they sank together, melded onto one. The beautiful exhausted inarticulacy of love.

*****

He lay for ages with his cock still in her, gazing in adoration at his beautiful Sikh fuckgirl. He'd never before fallen so utterly in love with anyone, far less anyone such a huge age-gap younger than him. It might be considered insane. But to him, it was the most sane, beautiful, and perfect thing that had ever happened to him. As he had to tell her soon. She had to know that this was the most wonderful thing in his life. He'd no illusions; she wasn't going to marry him. At her age she'd soon find someone who suited her better. But for now he was in heaven... or as near to it as an auld atheist would ever get.

Eventually her eyes fluttered open:

- My precious darling Sandy. Nothing so beautiful has ever happened to me. If it could never happen again I'll die a happy girl. But please darling, tell me it will happen again? It must, we're fated to be lovers...

- Darling girl, it'll happen again just as soon as this auld man's body has recovered enough to give you the lovefuck you need and deserve. And as often and for as long as I can be good for you. I have never in all my life ever fallen so completely in love with any girl or woman. Or ever shared such an intensely, completely overpowering lovefuck - he giggled - or ever before fucked an Asian girl. I want you Kamaljit. All of you. We belong together.

Her face illuminated: - I'm really your first Asian girl? Oh darling, I'm overwhelmed. And happier than I ever thought possible. I adore you. I'll do anything for you...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 431 milliseconds