The Curse and Blessing of Skype

"I bet she has never been with a woman. I reckon she would be very tentative with her tongue. It would take her a bit before she had it in your pussy, or on your clit." I was still talking quietly into her ear, and she was clearly getting excited now. "What would you do to her?" I asked the question as I thrust deep into her three of four times.

Briony spoke out loud. Like she meant it. Maybe she did. "I would get my mouth on her pussy, and taste her, and push my tongue into her and nibble her lips and then ravish her clit. I would assault her cunt like she'd never dreamt of." Briony was getting more wild as she spoke.

"Tell me more," I demanded.

Briony couldn't stop, as I was now thrusting deep into her pulsing pussy. "I want her. I want to strip her and kiss her and fuck her and suck her and fuck her ass with my dildo, and push my cunt onto her mouth after you'd fucked me. And you can fuck her cunt and her ass and her mouth and anything mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......."

As she spoke, Briony's body was shaking in orgasm, and I felt her pussy throbbing on my cock, pushing me over the edge, as I pumped my cum deep into her. We seemed to cum endlessly, before coming down from the high, lying side by side, gasping for breath. It took minutes to get out breath back.

I looked at Briony and asked her. "Would you really do that to your mother? And let me fuck her?"

Briony lowered her eyes, and was silent before speaking quietly. "I'm sure she wouldn't, but I would."

I let a moment of silence pass. "What if there was a way. Would you do it?"

Again a pause. She spoke quietly. "Yes. I want to."

We made love more slowly again, before Briony started preparing our food. As she did I watched the recording. Briony's mother June had heard and seen everything, heard very clearly with the extra microphones I had placed beside our bed. It is impossible to describe the mix of horror and fascination and revulsion and arousal on June's face. But she watched us all the way through, and heard every word......................

Chapter 4.

"Why don't we get your mother over for the weekend?" This was Tuesday evening, after the Saturday afternoon.........

Briony smirked, as we sat eating our pizzas. "I don't trust you. Anyway, you know my mother. Mrs puritan. There's no chance she will join in. One step out of place and she'll be out of here. Kiss her on the cheek and she'll be shouting rape!" We both laughed: yes we did know June from of old. But for me things had changed.

"Tell you what," I was still smiling. "Let's invite her over for Saturday lunch. You can take her out shopping after, then she can stay over till Sunday. What do you think?"

"Okay," Briony agreed. "But you know she won't join in? Don't even think about trying." She smiled.

"Okay, lets make a bet." Briony was intrigued. "How about this. I won't try anything. But if she starts something, then we can all get stuck in, so to speak." We both giggled at the innuendo. "And if she starts anything, then I win."

"You know something," Briony suddenly snapped. "You've been up to something."

I protested strongly. "You know your mother, I know your mother. She isn't that sort." I paused. "Tell you what – if I win, you lay on a weekend for me with those 4 girlfriends of yours you go to the gym with on a Friday evening. If you win, then I'll get you a weekend at that spa place you are always going on about."

"Big stakes. Hope that spa isn't too expensive for you. I'll get my bag packed."

I shrugged. "After the weekend! Don't get ahead of yourself."

Later that evening I gave June a ring and invited her over for the weekend, and she agreed. June and Briony got on well, and I knew they loved spending time together cooking, and that if nothing else I would get well fed with exotic foods and tasty recipes. I agreed she should get to us about 10.30am Saturday – knowing Briony rarely got back from shopping before noon. It would give me a chance to put my plan into action.

Saturday morning, and the bell rang about twenty past ten. Briony had already gone to the supermarket. I was the only one there to let June in with her overnight bag. We hugged as we always did, and soon had a coffee in our hands. We chatted for a few minutes, typical small talk. It was me who changed the subject.

"June, I want to show you a film I've been putting together. On my computer. Come and have a look at it."

We went to the bedroom, and I turned on the computer. I clicked on the icon for the film of June watching and listening to us as we had talked about making love to her. June was struck silent and held still by shock. In the corner was a film of Briony and I making love, having sex. In the main panel the film of June's response. It was clear she was getting very excited and aroused on the film, with her hand between her legs, staring hard at the screen, and coming to orgasm just after we had. My cock was hard just watching her response. At last the screen went blank.

June broke the silence. "No, please no, please................."she gasped.

"You enjoyed watching us, didn't you?" I spoke to her quiet but firmly. "I've got three films just like this. Each time you were watching us. You could have turned off but you didn't. You watched us, and enjoyed it, and got turned on so much you had to play with yourself." I paused. "And do you know what, you seemed to enjoy it most when we were talking about what we would like to do to you. Do you want us to?"

June was still shocked into silence. "Please, no," she gasped again.

"Let me spell it out to you, June. You seemed to really enjoy it, We would love to get you involved. We weren't pretending. BUT.................." I paused for emphasis. "This evening YOU have to start it. I don't care how, but this evening it is up to you. You have got to start things off."

"Hi Mum." Briony's voice from downstairs was cheery as she returned from her shopping. There was no time to say anything more.

June was pleased for the interruption. She called back "Hi Honey." She quickly left our bedroom and went to see her daughter. I was amazed how quickly she returned to her normal self after she left the bedroom.

After lunch I left them to their shopping and cooking, and enjoyed a great meal that evening. Duck is my all time favourite, especially in orange sauce. We had put the dishes in the dishwasher and were sitting around drinking coffee and chatting. There was a pause, and June spoke. I think she had spent the whole afternoon thinking how she would start the conversation. She was hesitant, but spoke quite clearly.

"It's great to be here with you. Love sharing food and chatting with you, and sharing your coffee." She paused. "You're both so wonderful. I sometimes dream of us all taking our clothes off and sharing a bed as well."

There was a pause. June was looking at her feet. Briony was shocked. I winked at Briony, then smiled at her. "Well," I said cheerily. "Why don't we go and do it. Now. Come on you two................" As Briony passed me to lead the way I whispered to her. "I think I win....................."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds