• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Curse of the Bastard Prince Ch. 01

The Curse of the Bastard Prince Ch. 01

Chapter one: In the Woods

The night was gloomy. The forest was soundless. Prince Edward pushed the wooden door, a sharp creaky sound. She was sitting on a chair, her back towards him. Her hair was white. She was naked. Her skin was wrinkled. Her hands were skinny, sharp nails, visible veins. She was holding a skull between her naked thighs. Prince Edward felt sick, terribly sick.

"Shar!"

"Prince Edward... You've come at last. I was waiting for you for ten years."

"I need to kill my father."

"Your father is protected by the Ten Gods of Fire and Flames. No harm could touch him."

"This is why I came to you."

The old hag suddenly moved her skinny hand and gripped the prince's dick. She squeezed his balls with her filthy hand. Edward swallowed in apprehension.

"Do you know what prize I ask for, young prince?"

"Yes, I ought to sleep with you."

Shar exploded in a sharp laughter. Edward closed his eyes. He wanted to throw up when he noticed the skull between her thighs was laughing, too. This was a nightmare.

"Not that easy, young prince. Before that, you need to do three things. When you do them; you come to me and share this bed with me."

"What are these three things, Shar?"

"You need to rape a fairy, fingerfuck a mermaid, and sleep with her Majesty the Queen"

"Are you out of your fucking mind? The Queen is my mother!"

"I know that, Edward." Shar answered, smiling.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Chapter two: the Curse

Everyone in the kingdom knew the story of the bastard prince. Twenty years ago, their strong king, Richard, proposed to marry Princess Katherine, the daughter of the Seven Islands' ruler, King Joseph. Princess Katherine was one of the most beautiful maidens on earth at that time. Ballads and songs were told about her blue eyes and golden hair.

A ship filled with royal soldiers arrived, carrying the young princess to her future husband. In their way to the capital, they stopped at the Crystal Lake. Princess Katherine was astonished by the beauty and pureness of the lake's water. She asked her royal guards to step aside and leave her alone by herself, to enjoy the cold pure water of the lake.

The Captain of the Guards was anxious when six hours had passed, and the princess didn't come back. When he arrived to the lake, he found the Princess bound to a huge tree, naked, trembling, her virginal blood staining her inner thighs, her beautiful large eyes filled with warm tears.

King Richard was enraged. He ordered to execute all the guards. The area around the lake was searched thoroughly with no results. No one knew who raped the young princess. King Richard was in loss, he didn't know what to do; should he marry the raped princess or return her to her father? His dignity was in one hand, politics on the other.

King Richard married Queen Catherine. After nine months, the queen gave birth to Prince Edward. People were talking. The heir of the king got to be a bastard. The king was tormented by these thoughts. He summoned the Ten Gods' Priest, and asked him if this boy belonged to him!

The priest carried the boy, touched his forehead, and then he shook his head.

"I'm sorry King Richard. This boy is a bastard. His blood is evil. He carries a curse with him. You got to get rid of him. If not, he would bring the Kingdom's doom with him."

Chapter three: the Song of the Fairies

Edward pushed the small bush aside, and entered the forest. The forest of the lost souls, this was the name people used to call it. He remembered the stories very well, uncle Marr used to tell them around the fire. Stories, about men who didn't come back, about a song in the middle of the night, a beautiful voice, music, and when you follow the song, you see the fairies, and then, you're lost.

The first task; rape a fairy. This ugly witch must want his doom to send him for such a perilous task. Was it a trap? No, uncle Marr sent him to her. Uncle Marr told him before he died:

"Edward, if you want to remove the curse, go to Shar. No one can help you other than Shar."

If he trusted someone in this filthy world, he trusted uncle Marr. He was the one who found him in the forest, raised him as a kid, told him who he was. He felt lonely without uncle Marr, lonely and hated, the bastard boy, the prince who carried the curse..

Suddenly, he heard the sound, a faint sound, music, coming behind the thick tress. The golden light of the moon covered his road, leading him, tempting him, showing the path to his demise. A cautious instinct and some memories from childhood told him to turn back and leave immediately. But the music was beautiful, the moonlight alluring, and the task, the curse, remember the curse, this was the reason of his coming here.

He advanced with sure steps, following the golden path, following the music. The sound became more distinct, it was a song, a heavenly song. He wanted to dance. He wanted to weep.

He saw the fairy at the end of the path. A bright light was dancing around her and mixing with moonlight, a golden light in the midst of night. Her eyes were innocent. They were staring at him. Her transparent wings moved with the song. She was wearing a sheer green dress which hanged on her slim shoulders and reached to her thighs. God, how beautiful and charming was she! She filled him with awe and respect. She smiled, he dropped on his knees. She touched his cheeks with her soothing hand. Suddenly, her remembered the witch, her ugly hand touching his dick, the task, the curse, raping the fairy..

He pushed the fairy against the tree. One of her wings broke. The fairy moaned in pain. She stared at him, not comprehending why he did that.

Edward stood up, walked towards the fairy, pulled her thin dress, tore it apart. The fairy covered her small breast with her hands. No mercy, under the moon. Edward removed her hands, exposing her tiny pink nipples. He squeezed them with his hands, kissed them with his teeth, licked them. He was overcome by lust by now, and lust was what he needed to complete his task. He pushed the fairy on the ground, held tight her thighs, and pushed them against her chest. Her lovely pussy was exposed for him, leaking her fairy juice which made a shiny trail between her pussy and asshole. He held his cock and guided it between her pink lips. She was unbelievably tight. His cock pressed against a thin membrane, which gave away when he pressed further, causing a flood of warm juice to dampen his balls. He tasted it, it was honey. Damn, she was really tight.

Edward looked at the fairy's face and felt a punch on his stomach when he realized that the fairy was still singing, a different song, a sad song, while looking at the moon..

To be continued..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Curse of the Bastard Prince Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds