• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Customer

The Customer

She never heard him approach from behind. She jumped when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She didn’t move. She couldn’t move. He hadn’t said a word, but she knew it was him.

He whispered into her ear. “What would you say if I told you I was attracted to you?”

Her heart pounded. So many things came roaring into her mind. He is a customer, this is professional suicide. He is happily married; he’s always talking about his wife. This is business! Her body however, sent different signals. She could actually feel the rush of heat coming from inside her.

She moved to turn to face him. His hand tightened on her shoulder, stopping her movement. She could hardly breathe. She was more aroused than she ever remembered being, and yet she was scared stiff. Nobody “wanted” her, she was nothing special. What if he’s playing a trick? She had to work with him for a few more months, how could she face him if he was playing a joke on her?

“Well?” came that deep voice from behind.

She stammered, “Wow, I don’t know what to say.”

His hand started rubbing her shoulder, slowly, sending chills up and down her body. She was responding to his touch, to his voice – her knees were sure to give way any minute. She was torn between bringing up that shield of professionalism, or letting him know that she had been having fantasies about him for weeks.

“You’re not moving away,” he said, “What am I to think? Say something.”

“Paul, I don’t know what you want me to say. This is wrong. We both know it.”

If he didn’t move away soon, he’d know without a doubt how much he was affecting her. She could feel the wetness between her thighs growing. “Grow up! He’s just touching your shoulder!” she battled with her conscience, and knew she was losing.

“Yes, it’s wrong, I know it and you know it,” he said quietly. “You’ve gotten under my skin, woman, I can’t stay quiet anymore. But it’s your call. You know the score, and now you know how I feel.”

Her breath caught in her throat. Here was her chance to end the wet dreams, and be able to finally touch and feel him like she had fantasized. Her conscience put up a valiant struggle, but her body betrayed her. She wanted him – she had wanted him for months. She couldn’t think straight, her body was melting from his touch. She drew in a gulp of air, closed her eyes tight, and put her hand over his on her shoulder. She said nothing, but she was sure her ragged breathing spoke volumes.

“You have a choice,” he whispered, his face beside hers. “You can take a step forward, and I’ll release you.” He paused, but never let go of her shoulder. “Or, you can stay here, as you are, and this will not end here.”

She stopped breathing. She stopped thinking too, and gave into the jumble of feelings and sensations that he had awakened. She sighed, closed her eyes tight, and leaned back into him.

“I was right,” she could picture his smile. For now though, she was content to feel his warmth from behind. She was living moment to moment, refusing to try to make any sense of this.

“You’ve chosen, yes?” he asked.

She was not capable of speech, so she just nodded her head.

“Good. You have one more choice,” he was rubbing her shoulder again, more deeply. “When you get back to your hotel room tonight, you can choose to answer the door. If you don’t answer the door, we continue as customer and consultant. I promise you it will not be uncomfortable for you. If you choose to open your door, you are mine, for as long as we have. Then it’s over. You’ll go onto your next project. I am not leaving my wife. But there will be no regrets, for either of us. It’s your choice, woman, but once that decision is made, there is no turning back. Okay?”

Again, all she could do was nod, she was certain he could smell her arousal. Before he moved his head away from her hear, he nipped her lightly on the neck, squeezed her shoulder, and disappeared.

She didn’t know how she made it through the rest of the day, but she managed to complete her work, and found herself in her hotel room. She was as nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date. She jumped at every noise she heard, still fighting with the last bit of ethics, knowing that they would both be cheating on their spouses if she answered that door. Worse, she was breaking a very big rule of hers – no mixing business with pleasure. It was so very wrong, and she knew it. She also knew that she had not felt so alive in years.

Then it came – the knock on the door was soft, but it was unmistakable. Her eyes reflected her panic, but her legs were propelling her toward the door. Acting on instinct alone, she unlocked the door. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door, slowly. He was there, smiling, his eyes locked on hers. She could not look at him, instead she lowered her eyes, and stepped back from the door, making room for him to come in. He came in slowly, closed the door, and turned the dead bolt. Then he faced her, but his fingers under her chin, and lifted her face.

“You made your choice, woman, you’re mine now,” and he pulled her into his arms. Shaking like a leaf, she put her arms around him, and held him tight.

“No more thinking, okay?” he leaned his head on hers, his hands moving up and down her back, pulling her to him. She could feel the bulge in his jeans, her breath escaped her in gasps. “No more thinking,” she finally managed to say.

His hands moved down to her ass, one hand on each cheek, and pulled her into him. “See what you’ve been doing to me, woman? I’ve had to deal with this for weeks,” he lunged his hips into her, “but no more.”

He moved one of his hands into her hair, pulled her head back, and crushed her lips with his. She clung to him, responding to his kiss like she had never responded before, and felt her legs threaten to give out from under her.

He maneuvered her toward the bed, unzipping her robe. “Take it off, I have to see.”

She blushed self-consciously, but shrugged out of her robe. He had taken his shirt off, and had undone his belt buckle. He pushed her back onto the bed, his gaze never leaving her face. Then slowly, his gaze followed the contours of her body.

His hand came in contact with her knee, pushing it outward slightly. “Open your legs.” His voice was soft, but left no room for questioning. She spread her legs immediately, feeling her nipples come fully erect, she felt her juices pouring from her.

He slid his jeans down. He moved onto his knees on the bed between her legs, leaned over her, and took one of her nipples between his fingers. She moaned and arched into his touch. As he pinched her nipple, applying more and more pressure, he kissed her again, tasting her, egging her on. She sucked on his tongue, and whimpered when he pulled away. Then she gasped as she felt his rough tongue lick the other nipple.

“You like this, I take it,” he said, chuckling.

All she could do was moan, and move into his touch. His teeth closed around her nipple, pulling it from her body, while his other hand moved down her belly. She lifted her hips, desperately wanting him to touch her. She was soaked, mindless with feeling. His fingers spread her pussy lips, with agonizing slowness, and lightly touched her clit. She jumped. He removed his mouth from her nipple, and buried his face in her neck.

“Hmmm, you’re wet, woman, what do you want?” She pushed her hips toward his hand, but he moved it back. She groaned.

His muffled voice said, “Tell me what you want, and softly bit her neck.

“Oh please!” she rasped, and pushed her hips up toward him again.

“Please what?” he teased, “What do you want?”

“Touch me, please!” she cried and bucked against his hand.

“You want me to touch you? He growled, “Like this?” and sank two fingers into her. She exploded, her juices pouring from her, soaking his hand.

“Mmmmmm, yes! Cum, baby, cum for me!” moving his fingers deeper into her, touching her g-spot.

Her pussy tightened around his fingers, pulsing her orgasm. Before she could catch her breath, he removed his fingers and surged into her, his cock filling her. She screamed, riding the wave of emotion from her orgasm, and the feeling of his cock buried in her, hard and thick.

He lunged into her again and again, taking her hands and pinning them above her head. She gasped for breath, her body shuddering and meeting his every thrust. He stopped moving, deep inside her, his balls resting against her ass. Her chest heaving, she looked at him; he was staring at her, his eyes a deep steel blue.

“You are so tight babe, you feel so good around my cock.”

She could feel every inch of him, stretching her. She could feel her juices leaking from her, coating his balls and her ass. She pushed against him, wanting more.

He didn’t move. “What do you want?” he said, as he bit one of her nipples and pulled back.

“Please!” she screamed, and bucked against his hips.

“Please what?” he growled, pulling harder on her nipple.

“Fuck me!!!” she cried, “Please fuck me!”

He pulled back from her, growled, “Oh yes, I’ll fuck you,” rammed his cock deep into her again, and then pulled out.

“On your stomach, woman!” he said as he moved back to give her room.

She turned over, and he lifted her ass into the air, his knees forcing her legs to part. She had never been exposed like this before, but she knew for sure that she had never been this wet before either. He placed the tip of his cock against her dripping pussy, and leaned into her, slowly filling her again.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!” she cried, feeling him go deeper than she had ever felt. His hands were alternatively kneading her ass and applying sharp spanks that caused her to jump and push back against him.

He pulled back, his hand smearing her juices all over her. She flinched when she felt his fingers spread her juices around her asshole. She felt his finger circle her rosebud, and then felt him push slowly. She didn’t know what to do, she had no experience in anything but straight sex, but was so aroused by him. His finger, coated with her wetness, sank slowly in her asshole; she cried out, but didn’t move.

“Do you want this?” he asked as he pushed his finger deeper into her. She could feel his finger moving in her, and his cock in her pussy.

She moaned, and pushed back toward him, causing his finger and cock to both sink deeper into him. He moved his finger around, loosening her, while he slowly rubbed his cock in and out of her pussy.

“I asked you a question, woman.”

She didn’t know why, but loved being called woman. She had wanted to experience anal sex before, but was too afraid of the pain that she had read about.

She gasped, “I’m afraid.”

“What are you afraid of?” as he slipped a second finger into her ass.

She moaned and whispered, “It will hurt.”

He pulled his cock from her pussy, and with his other hand, rubbed her clit, which made her moan into the pillows. He moved his two fingers slowly in and out of her ass, using her own juices to moisten her, and said,

“Does this hurt?”

“It feels great,” she panted, and it did – she wanted more, she wanted him to take her anal cherry.

“What do you want woman?” he asked as he drove his fingers into her ass again.

“Please fuck me”, she said, without hesitating, “I want you in my ass. Oh please!” she cried.

“That’s my baby, trust me, I would never hurt you” he growled, as he placed the tip of his cock against her asshole.

“Relax and push back,” he said, as he slowly pushed until the head of his cock pushed past her tight opening.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” she cried, as he entered her, the sharp pain of being filled for the first time racing through her. She was gasping for breath, he reached around her and pinched one of her nipples.

“Relax, babe, just breathe, we’ve got all the time in the world,” he whispered into her ear.

He stopped moving to allow her body to adjust to his girth. Beads of perspiration dotted her forehead, her mind a jumble of emotions – the pain from his cock invading her tight hole, the exquisite feeling of being filled by him.

The sharp pain that she had first felt was ebbing, and in its place she knew that her fantasy of being sodomized was finally a reality. His hand left her nipple, and slid down to flick at her clit, and plunge into her pussy.

“You’re dripping babe, tell me how you feel.”

“I can’t believe this,” she panted, “You’re so big!”

She was still nervous, but wanted to feel him buried deep inside her ass. She tentatively pushed back. He growled, and slowly started sinking deeper into her.

Pain forgotten, she gave into the sensations, and met his thrusts. Her entire body reacted when she felt his balls slap against her pussy. She had never experienced anything like this, her body was on fire, wanting more. He met her thrusts and while stroking her clit and pussy, he fucked her ass, with her meeting his every stroke. His balls tightened, he growled into her ear,

“Feel my cum in your ass, woman, milk me dry,” and shot his load into her ass.

As soon as she felt him, she exploded, screaming his name, overcome by her own orgasm.

Spent, he moved her, so that she was laying on her side, spooned against him, his cock still in her ass. He pushed the hair from her face, and nipped her neck. Wrapping his arm around her midriff, he pulled her closer to him. His tongue traced the contour of her ear, his hand splayed on her belly.

“Mine, for as long as we have,” he said softly, stroking her gently.

She smiled and closed her eyes, knowing that her evenings would no longer be spent only dreaming of what had just occurred.

“Yours, for as long as we have.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Customer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds