The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 37

The Caliph moved his hands back to Jesse's crotch, rubbing and pulling. After he had him thoroughly worked up again, he rolled onto Jesse's body and began to dry hump him through his briefs. He had his tongue deep in Jesse's ear and one hand was kneading Jesse's ass. The Caliph was pleased when he felt Jesse's hips begin moving in rhythm with his own. "Yes, yes, I knew you would come around, my sexy young lion. They all do! Sooner or later they fall under my spell. That's it, my beautiful slave; work your body in time to mine. Good, good! Keep it up! Meet me thrust for thrust! I could come to love you! 'Y'sh Allah', Oh if I had found you first! You are too good for that bastard Yethro. You are a hot one and if I had my way I would take you away from that old pig and you would be mine. But I have other plans for you. Yes, Oh yes! ohhhhh I can see you sitting by my side as my consort." It was as if the poor boy were really getting into it. "Damn it, I have to have this for a memory that will last and last. One that I can recall time and again."

The Caliph reluctantly left the bed and turned on several video cameras he had pre-positioned throughout the room. He even had one mounted high on the bulkhead overlooking the bed so he wouldn't miss a thing. This would be a night that would go down in history. One that he would not want to forget and one that he wanted to have recorded for future use. It never hurt having concrete proof.

He got back on the bed and straddled Jesse's chest. Wetting his fingers he grasped the two nipples with the index finger and thumb of each hand and began a slow twist and tug. Jesse groaned louder and pushed his chest out to meet the Caliph's irritating fingers. After they were hard the Caliph leaned down and fastened his lips around the left nipple. A yelp left from Jesse's lips.

"Aaaaahhhhh... oooooohhhhhh..." he groaned and gasped. He was struggling against his bonds but to no avail. The Caliph moved his mouth from tit to tit, suckling and then nibbling leaving teeth marks all around the nipples. All the while he had one finger in Jesse's mouth, sawing it in and out getting Jess to suck on it. His other hand was running up and down the front of his tight white bikini. Finally, he grabbed the flimsy material in his strong fingers and ripped it off.

With Jesse's cock exposed the Caliph at first ignored it and placed his bearded face on Jesse's feet. Rubbing his beard over the bottoms of his feet. Then he kissed his feet and his lips moved onto Jesse's toes. Licking them and then sucking each into his mouth and working on each one sucking and slurping he could no long help himself as his fingers now concentrated on the mountainous bulge now freed from its prison. He took his fingers and slowly ran them up and down the huge swelling that had been tenting the briefs in such an obscene way. He could smell the sweat and other manly scents of this god he had trapped under him. Jesse's eight-inch pole of meat had sprung up, narrowly missing his face. The tip was leaking pre-cum. The Caliph blew on the cock head and rubbed his beard over the pole. The whole shaft twitched as the Caliph took his fist and encircled the engorged shaft. In slow motion he moved his hand up and down, slowly and then faster. Then he slowed down and placed his lips close to the cock head and licked the slit. He was teasing the horny stud, jerking him to the brink of climax and then relenting until the cock softened ever so slightly. All the while he tickled Jesse's egg- sized balls with his soft beard driving Jesse wild.

Jesse's breathing was heavy, fast and ragged. It was obvious to the Caliph that Jesse couldn't stand it much longer. His large balls were filled with cum and Haroun's rough fingers swirling over his extremely sensitive cock head was more than he could bear. He watched as Jesse arched his chest, pulling tightly at his bonds and pleaded for release. But none came as Haroun's hand continued it's slow but steady up and down jerk on Jesse's shaft. Then after a while, instead of letting up, he continued his stroking and within seconds Jesse was shooting everywhere. His chest and stomach were pooled with creamy sticky jizz.

Cruelly the Caliph continued his attack. He increased the speed and even stuck a cum- coated finger into Jesse's clenched butt hole. Jesse's eyes opened wide and he shook his head violently as Haroun's finger probed his prostate. "Oh, you gotta stop, no... noooo... oh gawd...." His body twisted as he struggled but the Caliph didn't let up at all. The combination of the cock torture and the gentle nudging of his prostate sent spasms of pleasure through Jesse's body. His hips were wildly bucking all the while he pleaded with the Caliph to stop. Within two minutes Jesse was cumming again. Haroun withdrew his finger from Jesse's ass and removed his hand from his sticky cock. Dipping his index and middle fingers into the pool of cum on Jesse's belly, Haroun scooped up the still warm cream and rubbed it over Jesse's lips and into his mouth. Jesse turned his head and tried to spit it out, but the Caliph grabbed his head, reached for the bottle of poppers and put it under his nose once again. Jesse quickly succumbed to the fumes and he ceased to struggle. The Caliph licked the rest of the cum from Jesse's massive chest while the bound stud moaned in forced pleasure. Then he placed his mouth on Jesse's and forced feed him his own jizze that he now swallowed.

The Caliph took this as a clue and reached once again for Jesse's cock, which was beginning to soften just a bit. Another hit of Poppers and a few more strokes and Jesse was fully hard again. He tried to hunch his body to avoid Haroun's torturous fingers but the restraints wouldn't allow him. He squirmed and struggled while the Caliph slowly manipulated his hard, wet, and super sensitive cock. His body rocked with shivers and sweat poured from his glistening body. "Oh god...oh god.. feels good... noo... no... no....god... nomoremorenomore... OH!!!YES!!!" He was completely incoherent now and was babbling. The intensity of the milking was incredible, yet the Caliph did not relent. Finally, after 30 minutes of his cock being stroked, his prostate gland being massaged and his nipples being sucked, Jesse was ready for the final insult. He was too worn out to even struggle any more, and just lay there as Haroun untied his legs and lifted them up and tied them to the head board exposing his butt hole. Using some of Jesse's sperm he anointed both his hard cock and Jesse's hole and placed his hard cock against the hulks ass hole and violently pushed in with all of his might.

Haroun screamed and Jesse screamed so loud that Yethro heard it even in his drugged state but when he tried to over power Dawud, he had to be knocked out again.

The Caliph smiled as the victim reacted to his touch. He knew that Jesse was not a virgin and that both Yethro, Rashid and god knows who else had plowed this field before. It was rough when he first plowed into the boy but now it was better. It was not hard for his cock as it plowed in and out over and over. He kissed and bit Jesse and marked him as his sex slave. "You are mine now and you always will be mine," he whispered into his ear over and over. "I want you to know that you will be mine even if you marry that bitch of Rashid's. While I will approve your adoption by Yethro and the world will recognize you as his son, however, you and I will know you belong to me. You are now one of us. Rashid will teach you to be a Moslem and Jihadist. Is that understood? But, it is me that's your master!" He continued to plow over and over and with each pound he repeated, "I am your master!" And the Caliph came and anointed Jesse with his sperm as he lay upon him.

"I am your master, now and forever," he whispered into Jesse's ear.

Jesse moaned his acceptance and surrendered to him.

The Caliph, realizing his complete control now, untied Jesse's wrists and ankles. He got off the bed and pulled a new pair of white briefs from his drawer and put them on Jesse. He picked up the worn pair and put them to his nose and inhaled deeply. The rich smell of sweat swam through his head giving him a momentary buzz. They along with the camera footage would make both great souvenirs as well as provide additional leverage if needed in the future.

He reached for the chloroform again and was about to press it over Jesse's nose and mouth, when Jesse grabbed his hand and said. "Your Eminence that will not be necessary. In fact, if you had just asked me in the first place, I might have even made it better for you." The look on Haroun's face was priceless. "After all, did you think I would have or could have refused you anything you wanted?"

"You mean that?"

"Yes, Your Eminence, I mean that. Almost from the moment I saw you standing on the deck and shook your hand -- I wanted this to happen! It was as if your touch sent waves of electricity from your fingers to mine." He said forcing himself to lie and leaned over and kissed Harmon's lips.

"Jesse, Oh Habibi!" Haroun smiled, "I had the same feeling, but never did I think that you would feel that way. From now on, when we are alone you need not call me your Eminence -- please Haroun is enough."

Jesse leaned in again and kissed him on the lips and said, "Habibi, I think we should get back to Yethro. It must be getting dark and he might be wondering what happened to us."

Stunned, Haroun ibn Mohammed dressed and directed Jesse out into the cool evening air and set him in a deck chair. "You know if I had my way, it would not take much for me to be tempted to take you back with me, but faith has other plans for both of us. You have much to do here. I don't know when, but maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I look forward to it," Jesse smiled. "However, there is one thing I would love you to do for me first."

"And what is that?"

"When you edit all those tapes and make a finished tape -- would you send me a copy?"

Embarrassed he said. "You knew I was taping it!"

"But of course I did!"

"And you are not angry or ashamed?" the Caliph asked incredulously. Looking at Jesse as if he were insane. "If somehow that were to become public it could ruin you and utterly destroy any chance of your becoming the American Caliph. I thought Americans were so homophobic."

"That's not true! That is 20th century bullshit.... This is the 21st and we even justify and approve of gay marriage. If you think it is so, how come the American electorate has elected Yethro, not only once but will do it again. They know what he is and they don't really care. Send me a copy and I'll become the LGBT poster-boy. It might even help to get me elected when I run for office!" he laughed.

The Caliph also laughed and said, "If I send you a copy you must promise never to release it as it might mean the 'end' of me. My world is not as forgiving as yours. Are you feeling well enough for me to arrange for Yethro to pick you up?"

"Oh must we part? I was hoping we could do this again, now, Jesse moaned.

"Do not tempt me. I would love it. I could have Yethro's throat slit and his body fed to the fishes in the Lake. Then I could take you back with me and we could rule together. No one would ever know!"

"We both know that would never work. Why pollute the fish," Jesse laughed. "Yes please call him."

The Caliph smiled and said "I'll get you a copy of the tapes, but if you ever ..."

"For your sake I will never even show it to anyone."

The Caliph lifted a phone and called, Dawud. "Hello, Yes, yes! Everything is ok now, Jesse is resting now but you can tell that Bedouin bastard that I will now approved his adoption of Jesse and will issue the official papers as soon as I get back home." And he hung up his phone, put it down and took Jesse in his arms and kissed him deeply.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds