The Cycle Accident

"I'll bet you got your share of bite marks in as I know how you love to bite and suck." 



I gave her my best smile and laugh. She ate it up and a big old smile came across her face. She reached her hand across the table and I held her hand as she said,

"I'm truly sorry."



I rubbed her hand and told her,

"Tell me more of what the girls did to you and what you did to them."



"I'm too embarrassed to say in this place. Let's go home and talk about it in our bed, John."

I told her I had to catch a twelve o'clock flight out of town for a few days but when I came back. We sure would talk about it, as I wanted to hear all about it. I even asked her if she could fix a three way up with us and she said she would look into it. I told her to try her best, as it would mean so much to me. We kissed goodbye and I left as she drove away.

I gave the PI his camera back and thanked him for the hundred bucks he had handed me. He was going to give Fran the complete report today and I was going over to see Fran and see what plan we could come up with. Well, we figured we would put our plan into action the following day. She would tape it all for me and let me listen to it. 



This is how it played out. Fran called June.

"Hi, June. Can you come over here at six? I got you a little plant for you for taking care of Fluffy while I went to Mom's and I want you to have it."



"Okay, I'll stop by after work. John is still out of town and I'm eating downtown so I'll be there at six."



At six she showed up while Frank and Fran were eating. June came in and saw a beautiful plant sitting on the kitchen table.



"Wow, Fran, that is a beautiful plant. What is the name of it?"



"Oh, I forget right now but I have your plant in the other room for you. Let me get it."



"Wow, June, you look good today. Nice outfit you have on," said Frank.



"Thank you, Frank, just an old dress that I have."



Fran said, "Doesn't the whore look really good in that red dress, Frank?"

June was dumbstruck! 


"Oh, yes, you slut, I know you've been fucking my husband for awhile now. I hope you didn't fuck Fluffy too. I will take her to the vets and have her checked out and send you the fucking bill, whore! Here, I got you a cactus so I could shove it up your ass but you would like that, I'll bet. You have fun fucking Frank and Rich in my house and in my bed?"



June started to cry saying,

"I'm so sorry, Fran, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."



"How were Sal and Ben? Were they good fucking too?"



In between sobs, she said, "I didn't do them."



"Let me shove this cactus up your ass," Fran said as she headed towards June. The door could be heard opening and closing. Then Fran said to Frank, "Go pack you're fucking bags and get out of here unless you want me to call my brothers to throw you out!"



You could hear his chair slide back and he headed out. Frank left ten minutes later and Fran called me to come over. After hearing all of the recording, I went over to our house to talk to June.
She just finished making coffee. She asked if I wanted a beer or coffee and then she told me that a beer would go better with what she had to tell me. I took the coffee anyway. We then went into the den to sit down. I sat on the couch and she sat on the chair opposite me.
She started out saying, "I think it would be best if you didn't interrupt me and let me finish my story."



"Well, I can't promise anything. We will see how it goes."



"Okay, I can understand that. First let me tell you that I have been lying to you since sometime in the middle of February. I was thrilled when you told me I could have sex with other people."



"Yes, but no friends I knew or your work friends," I said.



"Yes, I knew the rules of the game. Yes, I also broke them. I tried the hotel and motel lounges and it was hard to find someone that would agree to give me their identification and let me take a picture of them. I struck out about half the time. I even went there sometimes on my lunch hour to see if it would work out better at that time of day.



"The guys that took me up to the room weren't that good at sex and treated me like I was a paid whore. I tried to explain I wasn't a whore and they were just getting free pieces of ass from a nice girl. I had maybe ten guys but I only enjoyed two or three of them. The rest were pigs.

"They all just wanted a whore who they could use. They wanted to shoot in my mouth and use my ass. I told them right off that area was off limits to them. You don't know how horrible it was for me in the hotel rooms. I felt like dropping the whole thing but knew I couldn't as I was just too horny and I needed sex in a bad way. But I wanted it to be nice friendly sex."

"Well, Frank saw me there two nights as he was checking on some clients that were staying there. Then he saw me again twice during the day. I screwed one guy that was nice but it was a business acquaintance of Frank's and he told the man what the deal was between me and you."

"Frank came two nights I was they're trying to get me to go with him. He told me it would be safer for me and enjoyable for both of us and he would not tell anyone. Well, the second night he hit on me I broke down and cried in the bar, as I was so depressed. We went to his car and he held me and never made a play for me. He was just so nice to me. Just like you always were."



"After that we started to have sex every chance we could. He told me it would never get back to you or his wife and I wanted to believe him in the worst way so we continued on. There was no love, just plain fucking. Oh, yes, there was kissing but I didn't love him at all. I loved you."



"You knew our rules or did you forget?"



"Yes, I knew the rules. I just figured there was no way for you to check on me as you knew I was having sex but you just didn't know who with. Don't forget, you gave me permission."



"Yes, permission to do strangers, not all my friends."



"Well, let me get to that. That damn Rich followed us one night after we ate out and then went to a motel. He threatened to tell you unless I fucked him. I held him off for three weeks and then I gave in to him. He showed up here at the house and we did it on the couch while you were golfing. After that the three of us just went to motel rooms to have sex. I'm sorry to say that I enjoyed it and I'm so sorry to have deceived you."



"I didn't like either man but they treated me with respect and not some dumb whore. I think they knew if they didn't treat me good I would tell you and you would kick the shit out of them and that scared them both. Even though I didn't like them I loved the sex. I guess you taught me too good about sex the last few years and I just needed it. I'm so sorry."



"Did you fuck them on the July Fourth party?"



"Yes, I did, both of them at that party. I'm sorry."



"How many other friends have you done?"



"Just the two of them - Frank and Rich."



"I hear friends talking behind my back about it. How many knew about it?"

"I'm not sure but Fran knows. She bought me a plant for taking care of her dog. A cactus plant and wanted to shove it up my ass for screwing her husband on her." June laughed.



"Oh, it's really fucking funny."



"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to laugh I'm just so fucked up and so pissed at myself for letting all this happen to me and you." 



"So what happened when I started fucking you again? Wasn't that enough for you to stop fucking the other guys? Why did you go running right back and start fucking them again?"



"I was going to break it off with them. I just needed time to do it."



"What five, ten years? 



"Are you going to divorce me?"



"You can bet the house on that, sweetheart."



"We have Ron's wedding to go to."



"You, Ron and Alice better make sure there is no one on the invitation list that I don't want there. Just stay as far away from me as you can get at the wedding. Get one of the nieces or nephews to sit in between us at all times and don't you dare touch me. When pictures are taken you stand on one end and I'll be on the other end. Or I will make a scene and call you a fucking whore in front of everyone. I'll go up to the microphone, if I have to and shout it to the world." 



I got up to leave and said, "I'm not sure when you will hear from my lawyer but you can count on it that you will." 



I left and she never got up as she was crying too hard. I just hope the son's wedding turns out okay and the kids have a good life together because I sure didn't have a good life with my wife.
I spent the next two weeks repairing the house that I bought to keep my mind busy and off of June. On Friday night around two in the morning, I was still working since I didn't have to go to work the next day. Someone came in and I saw it was Shelly.



She said, "I saw your truck when I dropped a girlfriend off down the street. I saw the lights on and you moving around. So how is it going, John?"



I knew she knew about me and June so I told her the whole story. After talking about troubles to her, I felt a big weight come off my shoulders for some reason. I just felt a hell of a lot better than I had in a very long time. We both sat on the couch and talked about my troubles. 



"Can I ask what you would do if you were in her shoes? I'm sure if you didn't get any pussy from strangers you would just forget the whole thing and just go without sex the rest of your life."



Damn, young kids have all the answers for everything. Damn, what would I do? Shit, I know I couldn't go without my sex. Hell, I would be chasing dogs in the neighborhood. I guess I never really thought about it. I was just mad at the whole thing and it was getting in the way of my pride for her lying to me. Yes, my pride hurt; my friends would think I was a wimp for not getting it up and for me letting her do the things she did.



I let her do those things because I loved her and I didn't want to lose her. Now I'm losing her for good. Why is it such a big deal? I couldn't help her so I let her help herself. So she did it with a few friends. So what? Is it that important? Do I really want to throw her out with the bath water? 



While I was talking to Shelly I knew she had lot of good points. Most of her points were already raised with my therapist or the priest that I talk with. I had been seeing a therapist once a week for three weeks now. He had me make out a list of the good things about June and also the bad thing about her. He also wanted me to include in the list of why I was mad at her and why I should still love her. From all that he said the main point I got was, was I better off with her or without her.



I also have been talking to my local priest about twice a week. He was pretty good and would give me more advice than the therapist. The therapist wanted me to figure it out on my own and would just lead me in different direction. He wanted me to decide what was best for me as a whole. I think the main thing that got thought to me was what I would have done if I were in her shoes.



I guess it is true. "Don't criticize a person unless you have walked in his shoes." I know now that I would have made more mistakes than June. I would have let my penis head do the thinking for me and it would have let me down many wrong streets. Know I was criticizing her for things I would have done if it were reversed. Well now after talking to all three I have made my decision and that will be to take her if she will still have me. I know she will take me back; it's just that I have to make the first move in this situation. I didn't want to live my life without her; I needed her in my life.



No, by god, I still love her. I jumped in the shower. I had told Shelly I was going back to the house and screw my wife. I would see her later and to stay as sweet as she is. I'm off to our house right now.



The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds