The Cycling Holiday

I only noticed when I was nearing my climax, and I heard Tom say to Derek,

"I don't get it. The way she's taking all of these cocks, it's as if she knew they'd be that big. I mean she didn't even flinch with any of them."

"That's the rub lad. She might be a little girl, and even with you she has probably got a nice tight pussy. But young girls have supple skin, and very strong flexible muscles. That's the only reason I was willing to pay so high. I mean if she'd had kids, she'd have lost that resilience, and wouldn't have been worth fifty a day."

"How did you know she hasn't had kids?"

"I guess she must have mentioned it yesterday."

I hadn't, so I assume he'd worked that out during yesterday's fucking sessions.

It was just after that Steve cum inside me, and I went back to dreamland. As I came out, Derek was sitting naked at my side. I smiled, and began to get to the side of the bed, knowing Derek would want to lie in the middle, and have me on top. But Tom who was at the opposite side of the bed, took my hand, and put his other hand on my shoulder,

"Not yet girl, you've got one more yet."

I suddenly realised, this was supposed to be my first time with Derek, and he hadn't told me he wanted me on top. So I let myself be lowered back down, and opened my legs in readiness. Dave was still filming, and in came the camera for a close-up of my dribbling pussy.

Derek lent across and began to work his finger in my pussy hole, which increased the flow of cum.

"Come and look at this Tom, she must have a gallon of cum in here."

Tom looked,

"Do you want her to clean it out before you have your turn?"

"Oh no lad. A pussy always fucks better when its swimming in cum. Don't get fooled by the playground myth, that it's best to be first man in. So long as you're fucking a pussy that hasn't been ruined by a baby, sloppy seconds, or in this case fifths, is always best. As a matter of interest, do you use her arse?"

Tom looked shocked, and then asked,

"Why?"

"It's just that I noticed, it pouts when I get my finger near it. So that means, she's had cock up there."

"I sometimes use it when she's on the rag."

"Look in that bag over there, there's a tube of lubricating oil."

I was horror struck, I thought Derek was about to lube my bottom, and force that big fat cock of his up me. I guess Tom thought the same, but I think he assumed it was because Derek's cock must not be able to match his younger friends, and so he'd chosen to use my bottom, as my pussy would be too slack for his small cock. I know Derek was naked, but I guess Tom had been reluctant to watch a man stripping. And as he was now sitting on the opposite side of the bed, facing away from him, he'd not be able to see the size of Derek's cock. But whatever Tom really thought, he still went to the bag to get the lube, and as he did, Derek said, come-on Kelly love, let's have you on your hands and knees.

I feared the worst as I turned over and raised myself up into position. But as I did, Derek lay back on the bed and shuffled himself underneath me. He was just positioning his cock at my dripping pussy, as Tom turned, tube in hand.

"My god!"

"What's wrong my boy?"

"You're even bigger than the others."

"I told you about our club, only big cocks allowed."

"Please. For god's sake, don't fuck her arse with that, you'll rip her open."

"I have no intention of using her arse. I told you I like sloppy wet pussy. I just thought after watching your wife having such a good time with the lads, it must have got your blood boiling. So instead of brooding or getting angry, it would do you good to use a bit of lube, and relieve yourself up her lovely tight arse, while I'm fucking her pussy. I don't suppose she's ever tried a double before."

I think the idea stunned Tom for a second, I know it did me. And I never for one second thought Tom would consider it. But Derek didn't wait for a response, he just began shafting leisurely in and out using his whole nine plus inches, and stretching my pussy walls with the big thick girth of his shaft. In seconds, I was heaving in harmony with him, and loving every ripple as his cock plunged so deep. And then I felt something cold being applied to my bottom. I realised it must be the lube from the tube. And Tom's finger began to work in and out of my bottom. Derek was right, I'd never had two men at the same time, but Tom had fingered my bottom whilst fucking me, and it had given a weird stimulation I can't really explain. But Derek's cock was just so big, and it stretched everything so far; even Tom's finger now felt big in my bottom.

But I guess Derek had been right, Tom had been getting aroused watching me being fucked by the other men, and now he began to push at my bottom with his cock. It felt so big, and as soon as he got it up me, he began to pound hard and rapid. But before he'd been going ten seconds, Derek called out to him.

"Hey Tom lad. Slow down. There's no rush. Let it build slowly. Use every inch of your cock, in deep, and out until the bell-end can see daylight."

Tom didn't say a word, but he must have heard, and he did take notice. And as they both pumped in and out, I began to cum, clamping hard onto Derek's cock, and stopping him in his tracks.

"Hold-up a minute Tom; let her ride this one out, and then we'll really give it to her."

Tom again followed orders, and paused while my pussy was spasming. But as soon as my clamping stopped, they both upped their pace, but still kept up the long strokes. It was an orgasm to end all orgasms. And I only really know how extreme it was, by watching the video some time later.

By the time I'd come to my senses, there was only Tom and I left in the cabin, and as I looked at the disgusting mess I was lying in, the euphoria just melted. But to my surprise, Tom was full of praise.

"My god girl. You were fucking magnificent. You've got them so fucking hooked on fucking you; I'll bet we can bump the price up tomorrow."

And again, we both went into a kissing huddle together. It's so difficult to understand, but in some way, these were the most passionate embraces I could ever remember Tom giving me. Well after five or so minutes, he said he'd go out back, and let me get myself and the cabin cleaned up.

So Tom now has to take over the story.

I went out to the back of the boat, and I was so full of mixed emotions, one minute I was angry with these men for hitting on my wife, the next, I'm watching one of them fucking her, and my dick is rock hard; all I want to do is get in and be the next one up her. And then I'm feeling so proud of her, the way she turns these men on, and the money we're able to screw out of them. So as I climb up onto the back deck, I'm now getting back into the wheeler-dealer mood, and ready to try and screw every last note out of that big wad of fifties.

Derek speaks first,

"So how's the little lady coping?"

"She's good."

Ian jibed,

"You mean she's fucking great. She takes cock like no other housewife I've ever fucked."

Dave chipped in,

"You're a lucky man, that cunt of hers is like a little gold mine, you could make a fortune out of selling that."

Steve made his way from the safety rail, and as he went past me and was disappearing down into the boat, he said,

"What do you mean could? He is. And being as we've already paid up front, I think I'll go and give it another seeing to."

I turned,

"She's busy getting cleaned up, and then she's gonna have a shower."

"That can wait, I've got another lump in my balls, and it can't wait for her to get cleaned up."

"Hang on, I'll come with you and make sure she's ok."

Derek put his hand on my shoulder,

"Come on Tom lad. We've all fucked her now, so there's no need to keep up the mother hen act. She can take cock without your help."

So I walked across and lent against the safety rail, as Steve went into the cabins, to fuck my wife. I guess the concern showed on my face, because Ian said,

"Don't look so worried, she can cope. She'll fuck him dry, and then when she comes out on deck, she'll be full of beans and looking fresh as a daisy."

Dave added,

"Not so much full of beans, as full of spunk. Did you see the way it was running out of her cunt by the time we'd finished that last session? Oh, no I guess most of you didn't, but I've got it on tape; we can watch it later."

It was obvious to me they were just trying to goad me, but I kept my cool, thought of the money and let it wash over me. But in the back of my mind, I knew that while they were goading me, Steve was fucking my wife.

So again, Kelly takes over the story.

I had been to the toilet and made a quick clean-up, removing the cum from around my pussy and the tops of my legs. Then I'd just slipped on a pair of cotton panties, thinking I'd shower after sorting out the bed. So as I was pulling the sticky wet sheet from the bed, in came Steve, and he immediately began to strip himself.

"You can leave that, just turn it to one side so we're not lying in it."

"But I thought you'd all finished."

"Don't be silly, you'll get plenty more fucking before today's out. Now get those panties off, and spread yourself nice and wide."

So without any more talking, I slipped off the panties, and presented my now gaping pussy up for his attention. And he was attentive! There was no need for fore-play; his big cock just squeezed its way in, opening my pussy to encircle his shaft. It only took moments for my libido to kick in, and then we fucked like regular lovers; which were, I guess, almost what we were becoming. I mean even though this was only my second day of knowing him, he'd fucked me more times in those two days, than my Tom had in the last six weeks. In fact, if I think hard about it; I'd guess overall, counting all four of these men and my Tom, I wouldn't mind betting I'd been fucked more times in this last two days, than the whole previous year!

But as you might expect, Steve didn't disappoint, and I was again taken to the heights of pleasure, coming back, to find him sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at me.

"It was good, wasn't it?"

"The best. I know I shouldn't say it, but you do things for me, my Tom has never done."

"Don't tell me; like the lager. Reaches parts no other has. Who ever thought of that slogan certainly knew his job. I wish we could come up with one as good for our drink. Anyway, back to business. I want you to do something for me."

"Surely; not again?"

"No not that. I mean I want you to put this on, no bra, and no knickers."

"But it's only a 'T' Shirt."

"Yes, it's one of mine, so it'll be big on you, and hang off your neck over your shoulder, maybe even showing a bit of tit. But it's long enough to make do as a dress."

"If you're sure?"

"I am, trust me. Then when you go out on deck, big smiles, and lots of merriment. Go to each and every one of them in turn, and tell them just how much you enjoyed the fucking. Go way over the top, really bubbly. Even Tom; make him out to be a stud."

"Why? I don't understand."

"He's out there wringing his knuckles, and thinking he's done you wrong by allowing us to fuck you."

"But I know him; he'll be even more upset if he thinks I lust after other men."

"Well it's my opinion. When he sees you excited and happy, it will salve his conscience. But if you're right, and once he feels free of guilt; if he then accuses you of infidelity, you have two blockers to any accusations. One, he was the one who negotiated the deal. And two, you weren't really elated, you were just following ours, and his instructions; to play act being promiscuous."

"I'll do it, but I hope this doesn't back-fire."

"Oh, and one more thing, when ever we fuck you, it's not your job to clean-up afterwards."

"Someone's got to do it."

"Well this time, I'll sort it out. But we'll work on your Tom, and make it his job, he does bugger-all else to earn his keep."

"Ha Ha Ha."

I laughed out aloud.

"There's no way you'll achieve that, Tom doesn't do what he calls women's work."

"Are you up for a bet?"

"Like what?"

"If Tom's changing sheets by this time tomorrow, you promise to come out with me once this holiday is over"

"But you won't get him, not without brute force."

"So you'll take my bet. I say Tom will be cleaning up after you every time you get fucked, and acting as your dresser. And nobody will have threatened or touched him."

"This is silly. I don't want to bet. Anyway, what would I get if I'm right?"

"A new car."

"What?"

"Go on. We have three to give away as prises. I can fiddle the results so you get one of the winning tickets. It's a brand new top of the range Rover Vitesse. Worth over twelve grand."

For a minute I was speechless. I mean I couldn't see anyway on god's earth that Tom would clear up after me. I know he'd done things today which I'd never have believed, selling me that is. But using me in this way, is not the same as what he'd consider to be demeaning himself. It isn't just the thought of him doing women's work; it would be him accepting me walking away from a mess, to flirt, while he cleaned up after me. In an impulse, I said,

"I'll take your bet on one condition."

"And that is?"

"Nobody breathes a word about this to Tom. I mean when I win, it's just a lucky break that I bought the right ticket."

"Well I wouldn't tell Tom, other wise it would be in his interest to make sure you won. And if any of the others found out I'd fiddled the raffle results, I could loose my job. But you also have to promise you won't tell Tom to get him to make sure you win. Can I trust you?"

I stepped up to him, and with arms around his neck, planted a kiss on his lips,

"Does that answer your question?"

"Ok, I'll get your ticket."

With that he went off to his cabin, and returned a minute later with a raffle ticket. And as he'd said, it was a car as the top prise.

"But how do you know this ticket will win?"

"I've taken down the number, and if you win the bet, I'll fix the draw. Now you'd better get going, and one more thing. Don't tell them I'm doing the cleaning up, tell them I was feeling tired, and I'm having a nap."

"Are you joking?"

"No, I want Tom to think you've fucked me to a standstill. And I want you to be bouncing like a spring lamb."

"Ok, I'll give it a go."

So wearing Steve's 'T' shirt, and nothing else, I bounced out onto the rear deck. Steve had been right, Tom wasn't looking happy, but the others were talking and chatting as normal. I leapt across to Tom, and with my arms around his neck, landed a big smacker on his lips,

"Oh god Tom, that was awesome."

"So you like being gang-banged by men with big dicks?"

"Not them silly, I mean the way you fucked me."

"Are you taking the piss?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I mean, just because you've been fucked by these freaks, there's no need to rub my nose in it, about the size of my dick. You were happy with it until this lot had you."

"And I still am. In fact; isn't that what I was just telling you? That was the best ever."

"So are you saying the only way to satisfy you from now on, is with two men at the same time?"

"Tom; you're not listening. I'm talking about the way you fucked me. Not about when you helped Derek."

"But I saw your reaction when they fucked you with their big dicks; you went into some kind of trance. You don't do that with me."

"That's the effect of all the excessive stretching. But for sheer pleasure, you were streets ahead of them."

"Are you winding me up? You looked like you loved the size of their cocks."

"It's not size that matters, it's how you use it. Believe me, you were awesome."

Ian said,

"So we were a disappointment?"

I gave Tom a quick reassuring kiss, and then turned and bounced over to Ian, where I gave him a big smacker as I'd done with Tom.

"Of course you weren't a disappointment, and the memory of that big cock will live with me for ever. But Tom knows how I like it, and what buttons to press. I mean it was good with you."

And here I span around directing my words to all of them,

"And the rest of you, you were all good. But Tom and I know each other so well; no amount of size can outdo a mutual bond."

And then I took hold of Ian's hand, and pulled it under the 'T' shirt, and up into contact with my pussy,

"Hey don't feel put out, I'm sure you'll get a warm wet welcome in here as soon as your cocks ready for action again."

And then without waiting for a response I pulled his hand out, turned, and leapt up to Derek's neck, giving him a smacker. I would have gone to Dave, as Derek was busy steering the boat, but Dave had resumed filming me, within a few seconds of me appearing on deck. So after a few meaningless words to Derek, telling him how nice his cock had been, I then slid up to the side of Dave, and slipped my hand into his trousers. His big fat cock was limply hanging down one leg of his boxer shorts, but within seconds of me taking hold, I could feel the blood pulsing in, and it hardening ready for action. I'd hardly got started flirting with him, before I heard a solid clunk behind me.

I span around, to see Ian had slid the retractable section of the cabin roof into its closed position. This is the section in the centre of the rear cabin roof, directly above the steps which lead down into the rear cabin, its normally left open to give headroom above these steps. But as soon as Ian had pulled it shut, he turned, and with his hands on my waist, he hoisted me up, turning as he lifted, and placing me on the hatch cover. And with me now facing towards the array of men on the back deck, he lifted and spread my legs, placing each one on the cabin roof either side of me. As this put me into a splits position, I tipped backwards, quickly drawing my arms behind me onto the cabin roof to prevent a full overbalance. Almost instantly, in came the Len's of the video camera.

Derek said,

"Ok Dave, you've got your close-up, back out and let the rest of us have a look."

Dave backed out, but kept filming, Derek said,

"What d'you think Tom? It looks like Ian was right earlier. She's fucked Steve into an early bed, and that pussy looks like it could still take more."

Before Tom had chance to reply, I'd sorted out my balance by shifting my bottom slightly, and I was now able to bring my hands down to my pussy. And as I used my fingers to pull my pussy lips apart I said,

"It's ready and waiting for you boys to muster up the energy."

I won't go into every bit of the conversation that followed, but I was being as coarse and tarty as my imagination would let me. And Tom gradually began to join in with the others making crude comments about me, as they all relished in discussing the fucking session we'd just had. Every now and then we'd pass either a fisherman, walker or another boat, and I'd let the 'T' shirt drop to cover my pussy, but then as soon as the coast was clear, I'd put myself back on display, and I was even encouraging them to come up and take turns licking me. I guess this silly fooling around had been going on for about ten minutes, when Derek said,

"Are that looks like our lunch-time stop coming up."

I turned my head, and in the distance I could see a board hanging out from the side of what I'd have taken to be a house built on the left-hand bank of the canal. As we got closer I could make out the picture and writing on the board; it was the Black Boar, and the picture was the head of a pig with big curled tusks. So it was obvious we were going to be eating our lunch in a pub.

I was lifted down, and Derek told me what he wanted me to wear, so off I went, to get a quick shower, and then smarten myself up so as I'd be presentable in public. It was obvious they'd have the boat moored up, and all be ready and waiting, long before me. But I didn't do badly, as we all walked into the pub, within half an hour of Derek's first warning. As normal, Derek paid all the bills, and we were allowed to choose whatever we wanted. But one thing I did notice; was that Derek never flashed that big bank roll. Whenever he paid any Bill, out came his leather wallet, and he pulled out bank notes no bigger than twenties. Which I assumed was him being sensibly cautious. I mean flashing a wad of that size in public, would be asking for someone to mug you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds