The Daddy Baby-Daddy

"Your pussy is so tight, princess, and it's been so long, I don't know how long I'll last."

"Daddy, we have two weeks to enjoy each other. If you cum fast this time, that just means you will last longer next time. Don't worry about me. I came already. Take your daughter's pussy, daddy. Fill me with your cum. I want your baby in my belly."

While was talking, she had been moving her body under me, guiding my cock into her as deep as it would go. My balls, heavy with sperm, were resting on her gorgeous ass and I was already throbbing inside her.

I had been propping myself up on my arms, not wanting to put my weight on Brenda, but she pulled me to her and said, "It's okay, daddy. I can take it. I want to feel you on top of me. It makes me feel safe and loved."

She wrapped her legs around mine and looked into my eyes. In her eyes I saw love and lust and desire. "Fuck me, daddy."

That was all I needed. I started pulling my hard cock out of her until only head remained between her lips, and then pushing it back in until I felt her cervix against my cock-head.

Slowly at first, but building faster and faster, I fucked my daughter, hoping I could last long enough to feel her cum with me. We had never managed to do that and I wanted it to happen so badly.

"Oh, baby," I moaned, "You make me feel so good."

"Daddy, you make me feel amazing. Your cock feels so good in my pussy!"

I could feel my orgasm building. I looked into my daughter's beautiful eyes and said, "I'm getting close, Brenda."

She nodded and said, "Me, too, daddy."

"Baby, I'm going to cum soon."

She started humming and I started to think it would really happen. We're going to cum together, I thought excitedly. I felt my cock throb hard, my balls tightened, and I knew I was going over the edge.

"Brenda, I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming, daddy! Please don't stop. Oh, fuck, yes, daddy! DADDY!"

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming in your pussy!"

"Yes, daddy, yes! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Spurt after spurt of my cum erupted out of my cock, filling my daughter's spasming pussy. I could feel each jet firing from my cock, and I could feel my little girl's pussy milking me for every drop I could give her.

Our words became heated moans, grunts, and groans of pleasure as we enjoyed the pleasure we were sharing.

Her body shook and I found my mouth locked on one of her nipples, sucking furiously. My hips moved as if beyond my control. I couldn't stop pushing myself into her over and over, shooting semen into her over and over.

Her hips met me, her pussy grinding against me as she came with me.

As we came down, we looked at each other and laughed. We kissed softly, gently, in sharp contrast to the frenzy of our lovemaking.

"That was wonderful, daddy," she said breathlessly.

"You're wonderful, princess," I replied with a wide, silly grin on my face.

Two weeks later, my daughter went home to her husband. When she left, my house was quiet and I didn't like it.

I went into her bathroom to collect any dirty clothes or towels she might have left in there, and I found a pregnancy test on the counter.

I looked at the indicator and saw a little blue plus sign.

That fall, my baby granddaughter was born. She looked just like my daughter and I loved her the moment I laid eyes on her.

Garrett and Brenda were proud parents. They couldn't stop smiling.

I congratulated Garrett and shook his hand. I kissed Brenda on the forehead as she laid in bed smiling.

Garrett went out of the room to show the baby to his family who were in a waiting room.

Brenda smiled at me and held my hand. She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you, daddy. I love you."

I smiled back and said, "I love you, princess."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 964 milliseconds