The Dance Club

Before long, the four of us were on the verge of cumming. I think Chris released first, arching his back into the couch with Lisa screaming out loud, Kristi and I both watched them as we continued climbing to the peak of cumming ourselves.

As soon as Chris and Lisa settled down, it was our turn. I grabbed a hold of Kristi's ass, pulling her down onto my cock, hard and fast one more time, and with one scream of pleasure, I came deep inside of her -- shot after shot until I was completely drained.

Both Lisa and Kristi got off the couch at the same time, and Chris and I watched as they stood in front of the couch, smiling at each other, with cum dripping down their thighs, rolling across their legs.

We said our goodbyes with hugs, kisses and handshakes. Chris and I agreed to keep in touch via email as Lisa and Kristi agreed to call each other regularly. Not only did we make the best of friends that night, we knew that it was a friendship that would hopefully last a long, long time.

As Lisa and Chris pulled away in their car, Kristi turned to me and gave me one big hug. She kissed me and pulling my ear close to her mouth whispered to me "Lisa mentioned that the next time her and Chris come over, they are planning on inviting their friend Dave as well..."

"Cool," I said, as I pulled her lips back to mine.

Lips locked in passion and tongues caressing each other, it wasn't long before my cock was hard again and we were making our way back to the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Dance Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds