• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The "Dangers" of Lit

The "Dangers" of Lit

For Sarah....

"Good Morning, Marriot hotel Aylesbury, Graeme Orr Speaking" Standard telephone greeting for Assistant Manager Graeme Orr (Me) on what was to be anything but a standard telephone call.

"Hi Honey" it was Jane – my wife of 4 years. In fact today was our fourth anniversary. We had planned a long weekend, Jane and I had both had today (Friday) and Monday booked off work and were planning on heading up to Scotland for a romantic break. That plan had been delayed when, early last week, a visit from our new divisional sales manager was announced. Nothing heavy – a basic meet & greet – but attendance was mandatory. My leave was cancelled but a compromise agreement with my boss was to "escape" around 12:30 as soon as our visitor was gone.

"You Ok?" it was a little unusual for Jane to call at work without good reason, "You sound a little odd?"

"I just wanted to thank you for this morning" She purred, a contended tone to her voice. She had woke me this morning with some oral before riding me cowgirl style very nice, and if truth be told, a little unusual (Jane is a bit on the prudish side). Nearly late for work I had to get out the house in double quick time.

"You are very welcome – thank you" – I replied.

"Dave would like to thank you too" She said with a sigh and a pause. At first neither the name, nor the implication registered.

"You know Dave – your little friend from the internet" My heart stopped, stomach turned, anyone watching would have seen the blood visibly drain from my face.

Her tone had now changed, hard and in control "You must listen to me, Say nothing, Do not hang up, and Do not come home."

"Dave?" I tried to sound questioning but I knew, and She knew, who we were talking about.

"Yes Dave – He's currently cleaning out my dirty cunt" and a pause "What's wrong Honey, Didn't you think I had it in me?" Frankly No I didn't I had never even heard say the "C" word before what the fuck was happening.

"Oooooohhhhhhh" She moaned "Jesus this guy knows what a tongue is for"

"Let me explain, I know about your little fantasy, I know about Literotica, I know the loving wives stories you read, the people you have contacted, and obviously I know about Dave."

Dave was a guy I had met via Literotica, purely on a friendship basis, we shared a similar cuckold / creampie fantasy and were both convinced our wives would be absolutely against it. The fact the Jane had so much detail probably wasn't that surprising, She was always better on the PC than me I had thought I had covered my tracks but clearly not well enough.

"Did you think that fucking this morning was for your benefit?" The penny dropped. This whore had me fuck her this morning to leave a load for Him.

Another long moan travelled down the phone line, the shallow rapid breathing signalled an impending orgasm "I'm Cumming, Oh fuck, Oh fuck me, Ohh, OOOOooo" Breathing now rapid and heavy said more than any words. "Listen" She said clearly now moving the receiver down to her cunt. I could here the slopping noises. My mind was now filled with image of this "stranger", his head buried deep in my loving wives sopping pussy. The mixture of saliva, cum and Jane's sweet juices all mixed together creating a sloppy mess of sex.

"Fuck me" She cried, clearly not an instruction for me.

"You enjoying this Graeme? You like listening to your sweet wife getting fucked, fucked in your bed? – I know your cock is hard, are you ready to cum? Do you want to blow your load right now?"

The initial shock had now passed, and She was right I was hard, possibly as hard as I have ever been. The precum was leaking onto my leg; I could actually feel a damp spot emerging. I was totally mesmerised, transfixed by the filth coming down the line.

Jane gave a sharp intake of breath, and then relaxed, "Oh yeah, yeah, Oh fuck me hard, make me cum again" She was now pleading for this guy to bang her hard. "He's buried his BIG cock deep inside me, he's fucking me hard now" No Shit I could here the bed creaking under the pounding.

Another "ooOOOoo" "do it, dump your load, fill my cunt again – pleeasee", for the first time I could actually here Dave. The sound of release as he unloaded in Jane's tight pussy was matched only by her second orgasm of the call.

A moment of silence, while composure was regained.

"Now listen to me" She had regained the tone of control from earlier "You will be home at 1 O'clock, not a minute earlier or later, if you do you will be sorry – is that clear?"

"Crystal" I replied.

"Enjoy your meeting" then the phone went dead.

Enjoy my meeting – no fucking chance. How you supposed to think business with that in your head and a hard-on in your trousers? The next 3 hours were unbelievably long – what on earth would I find when I got home?

13:00

Key in the door, silence in the house, I headed immediately upstairs, quietly and opened the bedroom door.

There was Jane, her hands bound together at the wrists and then to the upper left bedpost. A silk blindfold covering her eyes, only that and pair of 4" stilettos, besides that She was completely naked, face up and on her side, her gorgeous long legs curved into a soft spooning position.

I stood at the door for a moment just gazing at her in the half light entering where the blinds could not keep the daylight entirely. She was beautiful.

I walked up slowly, gently running my hand down her calf. She stirred, parting her legs and exposing a very used pussy.

"Take me, use me" She asked, almost pleadingly. I was not about to wait for a second invitation.

I was still fully dressed as I dived directly for her sweet spot. It was a mess, thick globules of cum coated the entrance, her sweet clit was still engorged and responded immediately to the lightest of flicks with my tongue. The only sound she made as an occasional murmur as I lapped furiously at her delicious cunt. My tongue was soon darting into her sopping cunt slurping and lapping at her like a dehydrated cat at a saucer of milk.

It was so hot. I was imagining the scenario that could have ended with her in this position. I was leaking percum badly, I know I wouldn't last but I honestly didn't care. I reached for the drawer and took out her dildo (small and pencil-like it was perfect for oral). Turning the base it burst into life and was quickly placed into service.

Inserted as far as it could go, lubrication was NOT a problem I was rapidly sliding the barrel in and out while nuzzling on her engorged clit. Each retraction bring a little more cum down with it. I felt her brace for orgasm; She clenched and then added her own juices to the mixture. Withdrawing the dildo I inserted my own twitching cock and dumped into her before collapsing on top of her.

Afterwards I untied her and we showered together. An uneasy silence was broken with a "thank you" "Well" She replied, "If you liked like your are going to loove Scotland.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The "Dangers" of Lit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds