The Dark Angel

All I could hear was our breathing that seemed to echo in the quiet chintziness of the guest room. Coral opened her eyes with a lazy accompanying smile. I smiled back and dipped to kiss her. She hugged me down and I felt her soggy cum stained hand sneak round my neck. Our wet bellies slithered noisily as we French kissed passionately. She had some experience in that.

"You were gorgeous Coral," I whispered into her diamond studded ear.

"And you were big, brutal and made me very wet," she breathed back. "But I liked it. I loved it and I want to do it again and again."

"Hmm," I murmured, without commitment. "You came though, that was what I wanted for you."

"Did I? All those amazing shooting hot feelings. If that's what you mean by cumming, yes I did," she stated positively. "You're so clever Don. I'm so pleased I chose you," she giggled kissing me lushly.

"Thanks very much," I chided. "Nice to know I'm wanted."

"Christ if I tell the girls at school about this, they'll want you too," she laughed. "But you're mine all mine."

I rolled off her and Coral half turned onto me, our limbs entwined as we lay silent, deep in thoughts which were probably very diverse. I know mine were swimming in the ideas of lots of her pals wanting my dick up their snatches and how nice that would be. I persuaded Coral to rest and think about what we had done and she sighed and lay quietly in my arms. We maybe even dozed for a while in the heated atmosphere. She finally spoke.

"All that stuff, your er... cum, you know?"

I didn't respond, but I was listening.

"It's a lot, does it happen like that every time?"

"Yes, in fact we'd better just check the bed hadn't we, now you've reminded me. Don't want your house guests sitting on a crusty patch of our cum do we?" I chuckled, patting her tight butt and rolling from under her.

She sat up in horror as I checked, but there was the slightest dribble, which I swabbed with a handy tissue.

"Gosh, yes. You've got to think about it. You're so clever, so experienced. Wow! look at me Don," she said, peering down at her crotch.

I needed no urging as I joined her, gazing at the drying blobs and smears of my outpourings on her belly. I delighted and amazed her by licking it off very slowly and sensually, working downwards and finally lapping on her cock ravaged cunt. It certainly didn't look any different and I eased her labial area open.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as she seemed to wince. "Sorry."

"No no its not hurting. Its so tender and your touch is so soft its amazing how things seem to rev up as soon as you get anywhere near it," she told me shyly.

"Let me clean you," I murmured.

I commenced licking her snatch as she sighed and watched. Her pussy had opened considerably now and its bright red and pink portals shone with my attentive housekeeping. All the time I kept telling her how beautiful she was between savouring the heady cocktail of her juices and my salty jism as I gradually insinuated my tongue further down. Her bum beckoned and I was resolved to test her reactions.

"Turn over Coral, on your hands and knees," I ordered and she obeyed.

I was in raptures with the glorious vision of her tight buns, slender legs and finely arched back as the black girl peered round at me as I stood behind her.

"This is my favourite way," I told her stepping close, lifting my donger and letting it flop on her rump as I rubbed against her.

"You going to do it again?" she squeaked.

"Yes but first, there're some new things to learn. You did ask," I warned her.

Coral nodded and shuddered, but let me widen her legs. Now her cuntal pouch shone out at me and I placed my hands on her buttocks and splayed them.

"Oh Don, no, That's my bummy. You're not supposed to see that, please," she pleaded with a babyish moan, flapping her hand back at me.

"You showed me your minnie, so I can see your bummy too Coral. It's lesson time still. Shall I smack your bottom and stand you in the corner?" I chastised her gently.

She shook her head.

"It's all part of your sex life. Don't worry, trust me eh?"

Coral squeaked a tiny OK and gulped as I grasped my semi stiff cock and slid the knob up and down her entire crotch. It started to lube and left silky threads linking her two holes as I drank in the sight of her crapper. It was the most delicately carved little crevasse I've ever seen, but there again, I hadn't seen any black as this arseholes before. The surrounding cleft was an even darker pigment than her gleaming soft blackness. Hairless, it looked so vulnerable and small, yet inviting. I touched it and she stiffened and I slapped her butt playfully.

"Naughty girl," I chided.

Coral whimpered and mewed but noticed I'd changed position and was stooping behind her. Before she could protest, I swooped at her bummy as she called it and fiercely lapped and sucked on it. She called out and squirmed at what she would surely deem a horrid invasion of privacy, but I held her firm, arse cheeks flat and wide as I poked and lathered her anus with my tongue. She quietened after some time as I tasted the earthy flavour. Of course she was impeccably clean, but surely she had farted, there were some hours sweat, some heady sex. All this had left a tangy dark chocolate coloured dimple.

"It's nice Don, but can you fuck me again?" she asked. "I really want you to."

I didn't answer, but returned her shy look with a smile and stood, waving my half hard at her. She nodded and seemed to take on a glow as she watched me step to her. I wafted my magic wand up and down her crotch again and slotted it easily into her quim. I pushed firmly and she sighed, pushing back at me, her muscles working, throughout her lean frame as I pulsed my prick into her cunt. My favourite view opened up as I watched her bummy wrinkle and tense with each thrust I made, powering my dick up to full hardness.

Many strokes passed, then the fucking phone trilled out and she leapt off me like a scalded cat. Coral shrieked and ran to it in her parents room leaving me with a soppy hardon as I flopped onto the vacant bed. I wandered through as I heard her shriek again, to find her standing by the king sized bed, in the overly decorated frills of Melanie and Greg's room. She gestured I stay quiet and mouthed Charlene at me. I wandered round picking up ornaments and bits of bric-a-brac that her mum had carefully displayed. It was like a fucking antique gallery in there.

I glanced back at the animated and suddenly very childlike and vulnerable Coral. For a joke I waggled my limping dick at her and she frowned and turned her back, gabbling all the time. Finally she slammed the phone down. "I should have phoned her to tell I wasn't going over," she cried. "That's all it needed, but her folks have laid on this big tea and things. Of course they would, she told me. Oh my god!"

I reluctantly pacified her, told her I would take her over after all and persuaded her that everything would be OK. After all she would be there, late admittedly, she could say I had a puncture or something. We washed and dressed in utter silence, both shocked for different reasons. The pacts of silence were made during the drive, no future meetings were planned although I knew there would be as I too wanted more of this dark angel. I was satisfied with the souvenir of her knickers and a pair of her mum's I'd found in the wash basket. Maybe mum next?

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Dark Angel
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 963 milliseconds