• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Dark Kiss of The Vampire

The Dark Kiss of The Vampire

(for all of my vampire sweets)

The moonlight shone brightly on this night , a young woman in her early twenties, carelessly wandered through the park. She felt the presence of someone following her, watching her every move.

He was there lingering in the darkness, contemplating how he would take her. How it would feel to have her life flowing through his veins. He watched her as she kneeled down to pick a flower, his mind wandering at the thought of grabbing her right then. He couldn't, not yet.. It didn't matter to him who is prey was, not usually, but this time it was different. He felt something tug at his heart this time.. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He wanted her, badly, but he couldn't bring himself to take her.

The wind whispered through her hair, she felt a shiver crawl down her spine. As she turned to look behind her, he stepped into the shadows, not wanting her to see him.

She lay down in the soft, cold grass and stared up into the night sky. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she marveled at the beauty of the moonlight. " If only I could live in the night with her beauty." she whispered and closed her eyes.

He moved closer, her scent lingering in the air, making it hard for him to remain focused. He licked his lips, the thought of tasting her pounding in his mind. He shook the thought away and let his eyes fall upon her. She was like nothing he had encountered before. She lay there, still as a precious doll, her dark hair spread around her face as if framing a portrait. Listening closely, he heard her soft words. A smile softened his hard face.

Why in all eternity had he been drawn to her? He was lonely, the life of darkness was horrible, eternal pain. He had grieved every night that he awoke to his curse. There was no one for him to share his pain with, to help him. He had lived for many years terribly alone.

He had one friend years since passed, she had been lovely, but she was not meant for him. She had been captured and destroyed in the most gruesome fashion. His breathing became heavy and a yearning began deep inside, a pain he had felt for many years. The loneliness clawing at his insides as he continued to think of his friend. They had strung her up in the town center, left her alone crying and pleading for life. When the day came upon her, he had felt her life disappear even in his deep slumber. He had felt her pain as the as the flames they lit carressed her body, he had even heard her screams as it swallowed her, consuming every bit of her flesh. He grieved for her for many years, and as he arose this night he whispered her name, a single tear had trickled down his cheek. He was so lonely, his heart ached for companionship.

He looked up to the moon in all her glory and whispered his friends name once again,"Maria, my sweet, I miss you.." He hung his head down as his eyes filled with tears.

The young woman opened her eyes and remained very still. She had heard a man's voice, a whisper. " I have heard you my sweet" she turned her head towards him," come out, I will not harm you." She sat up slowly, tucking her legs under her. Smiling softly, she whispers, " come my sweet, sit next to me for a moment, let me see you." Laying her hand on the ground next to her, she looks to him as he steps from the shadows. A tall slender man appears in the moonlight, a puzzled expression on his face. A face that has been hardened in the silence of the night. His long hair pulled back in a leather strap, small waves framing his cheeks. "Come my sweet, don't fear me...I know what you are. 'Tis I that should fear you m'lord." Her soft eyes beconed him to resist the urge to flee.

He moved to her and sat on the cool grass next to her, lifting his cloak, letting it fall like a dark pool of water around him. Letting his eyes meet hers, he places a dagger in her lap.. " If you know what I am take this curse from me. I beg of you." His voice barely a whisper, he drops his eyes to the dagger. " Please, do what you wish my beauty."

Her fingers trace the intricate pattern of the dagger in her lap, a tear falls from her cheek to the the sharp tip of the blade as she picks it up. She tosses it away from her," I won't, I cannot. I know that you were following me, but I do not fear you my sweet. I had a dream of this, you and I sitting here, I never knew the outcome.... but I do now." She had tears streaming down her face, her voice trembling a she spoke.

He lifts his hand to wipe away the wetness on her soft skin. Shuddering as he finally touches her, a smile coming to his lips. " My beauty," he whispers," You know what I am, yet you do not wish me harm. How can that be?" Bringing a finger to her chin, he tips her head up so that their eyes meet. He holds her there, a flicker comes to his eyes as they begin to change." M'dear, I am a vampire. Do you understand what that means?" he asks with a smirk on his face. " I could easily take what I want from you in a second and you would be none the wiser."

She trembles slightly, still trying to hide her true fear of him. " Yes, M'lord." she nods, " If that is what you wish to do, then I welcome it..." A weak smile crosses her lips as she continues to gaze into his eyes. Feeling his hand squeeze tighter around hers, her body stiffens and the fear rises inside of her. She has seen the change in his eyes, they have become darker than before and she seems to be held captive by them. She cannot look away.

He drops his hand, to free her of his gaze momentarily. Licking his lips, he smiles revealing his sharp teeth. Running his tongue over them, he leans to her, his lips brushing against her neck. " Is this what you want m'love?" he whispers to her as she feels his hot breath against her skin. " Do you want to be mine for eternity?"

A million things seem to dance in her mind. Her life, her misery. Her loneliness. He feels these things in her. His mind connecting to hers, searching for her true thoughts. He cradles her in his arms as she begins to weep. " M'lord, I too am lonely, I have no one. There is nothing in this life for me." Her hand touches his cheek, the heat burning into his flesh, driving him mad with desire for her. He lets his teeth scrape over her skin, she whimpers slightly. "Is this what you wish m'love? He pulls away and looks deep into her eyes as she answers.

"Yes, M'lord. Take what you want of me. I give my life freely to you my sweet." The tears have stopped and her body has become soft in his arms. " I can bring you across... make you like me. I would never leave you, I would be yours for eternity." he whispers. A smile comes to her lips and she nods. Immediately he dips his head to her neck and punctures her flesh, making her cry out. The sweetness of her essence touches his lips and his knees go weak. He stops and lays her on the ground, not having taken more than a sip from her.

He pulls away as she looks at him confused," M'lord, why have you stopped?" He smiles at her as he strips off his dark silk shirt. He then lays on top of her, pressing himself against her. "I want you m'love. I want all of you." He rips open her blouse, exposing her naked breasts, he flicks his tongue across a nipple and she sighs deeply. He presses his hard arousal against her and she moans. His mouth closes over her breast. Slipping a hand up her skirt he pulls her panties to the side and lets his finger dip into her moistness.

She arches her hips against his hand as he probes her inside, deeper and deeper. Licking her bottom lip, he smiles wickedly and then kisses her hard, biting her lip. He licks her lip tasting her sweet blood. He moves and kneels before her, tearing away her skirt. He then nuzzles his head between her legs, dipping his tongue into her most intimate place. He looks up at her and then looks at the dagger. He reaches for it, and then takes it and presses it against her hip, letting it slip under her panties. Pulling in one fluid stroke cutting them away from her.

He tosses the dagger away and rips her panties away from her, he looks at her for a moment and then dips his head back down quickly, not giving her time to respond. She arches against his mouth as he devours her there, sucking and biting at her sensitive areas. He grabs her hands and holds them next to her hips as he lets his tongue dive deeper into her. Using all of her strength she pulls free of him, moaning deeply as she begins to tremble as he nibbles at the core of her pleasure. She grabs his head and presses him hard against her, her hips buck against him as her body begins to convulse with wave after wave of pleasure. Her fingers wound deep in his hair, she pulls him up to her lips, kissing him passionately.

Tasting her own sweetness on his lips, sucking and nibbling his lips. He sinks himself deep inside of her in one stroke, growling deeply as he does. She lets out a soft scream as he penetrates her, filling her so full that he is stretching her. Their moans almost continuous as he thrusts hard and deep into her center. She tips her head back exposing her neck and he licks her softly before plunging his teeth deep into her flesh. She screams loudly and he covers her mouth. She pulls his hand away as he drinks of her sweet nectar," Do it m'lord, make me as you are. I am yours forever." she whispers. His body tightens against hers as he drains her. His seed filling her as her life slips away.

She feels the darkness consuming her, the cold embracing her. It holds her there for what seems an eternity. Suddenly she feels a warmth begin to fill her, pushing the cold away. She is drinking from him, the blood flowing into her with each pulse. Opening her eyes she realizes that her mouth is over his neck, she is lapping up every drop that pours from him.

He gently pulls her away, "Enough!" He lays her down, and stands to fasten his pants. Grabbing his cloak, he lays next to her, covering them both.

She feels the grass tickling at her skin and she can see deeper into the shadows around her.

He kisses her cheek and whispers, "We must go m'love.." He kneels and sweeps her up in his arms and disappears into the shadows with his new love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Dark Kiss of The Vampire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 324 milliseconds