• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Dark Massage

The Dark Massage

Nixa looked around the big empty massage room. It was decorated Oriental. There was a changing door that was black with a picture of a Chinese red and green dragon painted on it. The candles were placed on holders that looked like they were made out of black chopsticks. There was a black rug on the floor with the same dragon on it under the massage table. The room smelled like cinnamon and spice. Her ma'sues Derek had stepped out of the room so that she could change. He told her he'd be back in a minute; he had to check on another client.

Slowly Nixa started to slip out of her clothing. She was wearing a gray belly tank top with a matching gray tennis skirt. On her feet she wore the pink and gray DKNY sneakers. She finished taking off of her clothes, which left her only with her white thong and exposed tits. She wore no bra under her shirt because her breasts were perky enough for her not too. She sat down on the table in her underwear feeling the smooth leathery material against her skin. She stood up and slid on the robe. After she hung up her clothes, she lied down on her stomach waiting for Derek to return. She closed her eyes and allowed the calmness of the room to soothe her while she waited. When she opened her eyes she saw someone, but it wasn't Derek.

Nixa saw a guy standing up in the corner against the wall in front of her and she jumped up. He was a mixture of Latino and black with long black hair in a ponytail. His face was smooth and looked soft. His body wasn't exactly muscular but from the look of his semi-broad shoulders, his looks gave the impression of him playing in some sort of sport. He was dressed in all black with only a little thin silver chin around his neck. His eyes were dark fiery brown but looked black like his clothes in the dim light of the candles. He was very sexy but very scary.

He stood there staring at her. She blinked and realized that he wasn't standing against the wall; he was standing on the wall. She froze trying to figure out how that was possible. He stared into her eyes and she stared into his. She saw something in his eyes, which made her calm down a little bit making her body relax. He noticed this and took it as an invitation. He jumped off of the wall as if he were flying and charged the massage table. She screamed and dropped down flat on the table covering her head with her hands. When she opened her eyes no one was there. She searched the room and found nothing. She started shaking her head eyes closed, thinking it was all just a dream. She felt the hairs on her neck stand up as she began to hear the low murmur of someone breathing. She listened to the noise with her eyes closed and followed the breathing directly above her head. She opened her eyes very slowly afraid of what she might see and she was right to feel that way.

Hovering on the ceiling above her was the mysterious stranger. He stared down at her, the candlelight making his eyes glow as if there were tiny flames in them. She could not move and her heart beat very fast. Then he grinned showing off his pearly white sharp teeth. Next he dropped. He let himself go and dropped down on top of her his hands out so that they met her shoulders. He pushed her body pinned on the bed and forced his bodyweight on top of her. She struggled under him realizing he was stronger than he looked. He was calm on top of as she fought under him. Like he was in slow motion he lowered his head onto her head. She opened her eyes and his eyes consumed her vision. His eyes were sending signals to her. They were saying 'trust me, relax, shush' and other things she could not read. He slid his face down to her ear and brushed his nose against it. His voice was deep and he had a French accent.

"Nixa my love," he said, "My name is Tre'von. I am going to pleasure you. Resist or comply it is your choice. But..." he paused. "I AM going to have you."

Tre'von did not wait for a reaction. He pressed his lips against hers. His lips were as gentle as his kiss. That surprised her because she had seen his teeth and they were not normal. He kissed her gently meeting her lips that were not responsive. He kept trying using his tongue to pry open her mouth. She opened it a little because she started to get a feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was an eerie good feeling, a feeling of her actually getting turned on. She began to open her mouth more accepting his tongue. She started to kiss back feeling a connection between them too. Every time their lips touched the electricity between them sparked. 'He is a vampire', her brain registered. She should have been scared for her life but for some reason by feeling his touch, she felt the need to be explored by him. Her body squirmed under him but not to get away to accept.

He pulled away suddenly glaring at her. He grabbed her chin kissing her harder even biting her lip. She tried to protest and his hand tightened. He jerked her head to the side staring at her neck. He brushed his nose and his upper lip against her neck feeling her racing pulse under it. He licked her neck using his bottom lip to follow his tongue. He carried his tongue all the way up to her ear and bit down on her lobe. Kisses traced under her chin all the way up to the opposite ear and he did the same thing but backwards till he was back at the shoulder. He slid downwards on her, his clothing pressing against the soft robe. He slid his hand off of her arm but she did not move it. His hand untied the robe pushing the belt and robe out of the way. His hand then returned to its original holding position. He stared down the line of her body under him, his pupil jumping from one of her breast to the other.

Without letting her go he placed himself in the perfect position so that his head was directly above the space in between her breast. He licked the space with slow steady licks. Then all at the same time he licked, circled, and bit down on the nipple of her right breast. A small noise climbed out of her mouth filled with fearful pleasure. He continued playing with her nipples locking his jaws around each one watching her face as he did it. He let the nipple go and it bounced back into place. He started working towards the belly button. He stuck his tongue in it and traced its shape. He started working lower his chin rubbing against the elastic of her thong. He pushed against it blowing a warm breath that made the thong feel hot for a minute. He let her arms go trusting that she would not move them and she didn't. He placed one hand under each thigh lifting them so that her knees were bent as her feet sat on her heels. Those tiny sparks in his eyes then turned into fierce flames as he sat there in between her legs.

He slid his face along the skin on her inner thighs and he stopped where the thong sat in between the vagina and thigh. Her pulse was heavy, racing as he rubbed his face against her. He found the center of one of the pulses and bit down hard. He sunk his teeth into her soft skin, sending chills up her spine. Her spine bowed with the pain and the noises coming from her mouth mixed in. He didn't stop as her emotions and body changed drastically it only made him do was hold on tighter. He was panting with anticipation being careful to not get too excited and bite deep into her veins. His panting quickened and his groin tightened. He could not control it any longer. He released her thighs and in the same motion ripped off of her thong.

Tre'von took over her pussy, fighting the wall of it to stick his tongue inside. He was no longer gentle, but a wild feeding animal. His long wide tongue got inside of her, dipping and wrapping around everything that it touched. He pushed it deep down inside of her using the force of his head. She never felt anything like it so her body tried to pull away. A small growl rumbled in his throat and he dug the tips of his fingers into her thighs leaving small red marks in her. He pulled his tongue out of her, and raised his head to look at her. Her face showed signs of pure fear; the same fear that she had when she first saw him. He knew if he didn't take her quick that things could go bad, so he sat all the way up letting her legs go. She closed her legs at her knees because his knees were in between her calves. She stared up at him as he undressed letting everything slide off of him and onto the floor. He stood all the way up and unbuckled his belt. His pants dropped to his ankles and he kicked them off. His dick was long and thick. It was semi-hard not exactly ready for her yet. He knelt back down and took her hand. He brought her hand to it and wrapped her hand around it. She closed her eyes and felt him turn instantly hard under her palm. Her body became hot with lust reacting to the movement before her mind could. He rose up her hand and kissed it. He let her hand go and opened her legs. He slid himself inside of her having to adjust a little. He pushed inside once then pulled out some and then pushed again. Once adjusted he lay on top of her staring at her face. When they made eye contact that fear was still there but now it was hidden under pleasure. Her hands were at her sides but he was caressing her face. He started nibbling her neck again drawing the nibbles up to her chin. He grabbed her bottom lip sucking on it gently then harder causing her head to rise up off the table to meet it before he ripped it off.

Nixa reached up and took the band out of his hair. His shoulder leghnth hair cascaded down around his face. It draped both of their faces allowing them only to see each other. They could feel each other pulses racing and used their bodies to match the rhythm. He dug deeper into her pumping with his hips and she counteracted by moving her hips in a swiveled motion, keeping up with the rhythm. He wrapped his legs around hers causing their bodies to be intertwined. Tre'von sat up not breaking the rhythm. He placed his hands on her hips bracing her against the table. He shoved his full length dick inside of her making her jump. She tried to sit up but he placed his hand on the space in between her breast pressing her down. He pumped his dick into her pussy so hard and fast that her hips and lower back started to lift off of the table. He leaned in a little pushing faster causing small moans to rise in his throat. She could not hold out either. She started moaning and gasping as she soaked up his body. Her last cry out was when she and he came at the same time. The moment was beautiful but quick.

Nixa passed out, waking to find hands rubbing on her back. She jumped up on the defensive mode. She turned to find Derek staring at her wide-eyed. She searched the room for Tre'von, but there was no sign of him. Derek asked if she was okay and she started wondering if she was dreaming. She relaxed and let Derek finish the massage. When she was done and dressed, Derek told her that there was someone there to pick her up. No one knew she was there so she was curious. She went outside to find an all black Honda Civic waiting. She walked up to the window and it cracked and a voice said:

"I like to finish who I start."

Nixa did not even have to think twice about getting in the car. She hopped in and fastened her seat belt. She looked over at Tre'von and smiled. He glanced at her from under his black glasses and started the car. They rode off into the pinkish-purple sunset sky.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Dark Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds