• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Day Of The Pigeon

The Day Of The Pigeon

123

The worst day of Claire Oram's life started out just like any other work day. The forty one year old got out of bed and after having a shower, sat down to breakfast with her husband Steve. They chatted while they ate and watched the early morning news on TV. After breakfast, they returned to their bedroom and began to dress; Claire could feel Steve's lustful eyes on her as she removed her dressing gown and slipped on her panties and bra. She smiled across at him, not a big smile, but just a small one to discourage him from attempting any mischief. She knew him well enough that the sight of her in her underwear was not without danger.

Claire wasn't particularly pretty, but her voluptuous figure still had all the right curves in the right places. Her full breasts were resisting gravity and still stood proud without support. Her waist was narrow and her buttocks round and shapely. Her thighs were maybe on the large side, but they nicely filled out jeans or a tight skirt. Below, her calves were shapely and her ankles narrow and looked good in high heels. Her husband Steve liked to trim her thick dark curly bush into different styles; it was currently in the shape of a heart.

Claire would agree that she'd never make a cat walk model, but she was the type of girl that most men would like to take to bed and snuggle up to after a good ravishing. Her personality leaned towards a Jeckle and Hyde style, at work she was friendly but professional; at home she was calm and gentle with a little mischievousness thrown in for good measure. She was also a good homebody and made sure that their large house was clean and tidy. The house, in which she'd lived for most of her life had been inherited from her parents, but now held in a trust to prevent anything untoward happening. Even though Claire had a full time career, she still loved to cook and bake and do some of the things her mother had taught her.

Claire knew that Steve was watching her, and teased him a little when getting her clothes and shoes from the walk-in wardrobe. She dressed slowly and asked him if she should wear hose, or did her bare legs still look okay? With autumn approaching, her tan was already starting to fade. She knew she was being a little naughty, but maybe she would let him have his evil way with her that night.

Half an hour later, Claire pointed her new Ford company car towards her office for the start of another busy day. As an environmental scientist, her days were as long as they were tiring. She was currently managing a large team of scientists working on various projects and was fast becoming a people manager rather than a scientist, but she didn't care because she simply loved what she was doing.

The first hand that fate played that day; was that her two hour flight north for a meeting had been cancelled. She was supposed to have delivered a presentation to a chemicals company, but they had pulled the plug at the last minute. It suited Claire down to the ground as she had plenty of other things to do. Wasting the day flying all over the country to deliver a message that people weren't particularly interested in listening to wasn't high on her agenda. She busily re-planned her day and brought a few meetings forward. Late in the morning, Claire made her way to the local council buildings to talk to a friendly health and safety liaison officer with whom she had ongoing dealings with. It was around midday when she walked out of the building and into the large sunny courtyard to where fate would play its second card.

The large pigeon was in its twilight years and had to compete harder with other birds to scavenge enough food on which to survive. It waited patiently near a seated couple who were each feasting on a carton of French fries. Instinctively, the old pigeon waited for the odd morsel that he knew would eventually come his way; he strutted close to them and cooed to ensure that he wasn't forgotten, and soon felt their eyes upon him. Success arrived with two fries being tossed his way, he pounced eagerly upon them devouring one instantly and picking up the other to fly to a safer place as other birds began to gather before the couple for their share. The old pigeon settled on the edge of a garden and began to devour the remaining fry just as Claire walked close by; the startled bird gulped down the fry and quickly took to the air. It was unfortunately over Claire's head when it let go a long stream of excrement; and with that simple act; the pigeon unwittingly set off a sequence of events that would change five people's lives forever.

Claire felt the splatter on her neck and left shoulder and cursed loudly, looking down she found a green and white mess all over her suit jacket and blouse. She ignored the odd snigger from those who'd witnessed the attack, turning back into the building she made her way to a restroom to clean herself up. Only in front of the mirror did she realise the extent of mess, it must have been a bird the size of an eagle she thought glumly to herself. The more she tried to remove the mess from her clothes, the worse it became, it didn't take long for her to realise she would have to go home and change.

The winding road from town towards their house was elevated and gave a clear view of their property before dropping downwards into a valley. Claire was surprised to see two vehicles in their drive; one was clearly Steve's red Nissan, the other a large blue SUV. Steve worked in real estate and it wasn't unusual for him to drop home during the day. As Claire got closer she realised that the SUV belonged to Alison Bishop, her and husband John were family friends. But what was it doing parked in their driveway at this time of the day? Claire's heart gave a gentle thud at one obvious reason; maybe there was something going on she intuitively considered.

Alison Bishop was married with two children, but the vivacious blonde was a bit of a flirt and loved the attention of the opposite sex. She knew that she and Steve got on well together, but how well? Steve would be under the impression that Claire was out of town and the chance of them getting caught in a little extramarital activity was slim. Claire steered her car past their drive and pulled quietly to the kerb, getting out of the car she made her way to the front lawn and removed her shoes. With a heavy heart she noticed the bedroom curtains pulled closed, she remembered opening them before leaving the house not too many hours before.

Moving quietly around to the rear of the house, she slipped her key into the door and entered the house, the sound of a female giggling soon caught her attention. In the lounge, her eyes fell on a pair of women's shoes and a jacket, then a dress and a pair of panties in the hallway leading to the bedroom. Claire muffled a sob as she crept down the hallway of her own house, and there in her own bed she took in the sight of large white buttocks sliding up and down, beneath the buttocks lay the unmistakeable shape of her husband. For many seconds, Claire watched as those white buttocks slipped up and down, the slapping of flesh on flesh reached her ears, as well did the scent of sex permeate her nose.

"It's too hot for this, maybe we should've gone to an air conditioned hotel like we normally do." Alison commented loud enough to Claire to hear.

Claire watched as Alison sat up and Steve's hands appeared around her waist. Claire backed out into the lounge to gather her thoughts, her knees gave way and she sunk in despair to the couch. Luckily there wasn't a gun in the house, but her thoughts turned to the large carving knife in the kitchen. She contemplated murder for a short time but soon came to her senses. They'd obviously been at it for a while if they'd used motels, and if so maybe they deserved each other. Maybe another approach was needed. Claire grinned cynically as she wiped away her tears, moving quietly to the kitchen, she removed three bottles of beer and placed them onto a tray. She opened them and made her way towards the bedroom.

"Hi you two." she commented walking to the bed and placing the tray on beside cabinet. "It's bloody hot for that sort of thing, thought you might need a cold drink."

The reaction of Steve and Alison was almost laughable, the frozen shock of terror on their faces as Alison rolled off onto the bed beside him and pulled the sheet high enough to cover her breasts.

"Shit Claire, it's not what it looks like." Steve managed to unconvincingly stutter.

"It's okay." Claire lied casually as she handed over a bottle to each of them.

They both accepted the bottles but both were too shocked to take a drink.

Claire smiled as she slipped her soiled jacket off and tossed it onto the floor before starting to undo her blouse, "You guys should've told me what was going on so I could join in, Steve and I often fantasise about doing a threesome."

Claire slipped off her blouse and kicked her shoes off; she unzipped her skirt and let it slide to the carpet before stepping out of it. While Alison's face still looked in deep shock and horror, Steve's was starting to smile; maybe this was going to turn out okay he was beginning to think to himself. Claire unsnapped her bra and wriggled it down her arms and let it drop, then stepped out of her panties.

"Move over." Claire said while lifting the sheet and tossing it aside leaving them both bare to the eye.

Claire's eyes dropped to her husband's condom encased cock as she slid into her bed; it'd already began to shrink leaving the plastic sheath baggy and loose.

"Oh dear, what's happened here?" Claire asked as she gingerly rolled the condom off and disposed of it. "Let's see what we can do with it."

Claire lowered her lips to her husbands cock and began to suckle on it; she ignored the latex taste in her mouth as she had bigger fish to fry. She felt him grow hard as her hand slid around the shaft and began working him. Her eyes swivelled to Alison who was sitting beside Steve nervously watching the events unfold around her. Claire took some pleasure in Alison's small droopy breasts and the map stretch marks on her stomach, child birth hadn't been all that kind to her. She certainly didn't look too good without all those flashy clothes. Claire removed her husbands cock from her mouth and pointed it towards Alison and waved it at her.

"Here, come and help me with this." she suggested.

Alison looked questioningly down at Steve; he just smiled lustfully up at her and nodded. Almost reluctantly, Alison lowered her mouth over Steve's cock and began to suck him. Claire watched her technique critically and decided that her own blowjobs were far better than what Steve was receiving now. She reached over and eased his cock from Alison's mouth and lowered her own onto it, for a good thirty seconds she sucked and pumped his cock before offering it again to Alison.

"Ohhhhhhh, this is fantastic." whispered Steve.

Claire slid upwards and kissed her husband, her tongue sliding into his mouth and playing with his. She then broke the kiss and turned to the bedside cabinet, reaching into the top draw she removed a plastic bottle of lube and handed it to Steve.

"Put some of this on me; then we can fuck a little."

"Sure." he replied.

Claire swung her legs around and opened them; Steve squeezed a little lube onto his fingers and slipped his hand between her thighs. Her lips were soon well lubricated and Claire got to her knees ready to straddle her husband.

She looked over at Alison, "You don't mind if I fuck my husband do you? Do you like my pubes; Steve likes to make different shapes with them."

Alison removed her mouth from Steve's cock and made way for Claire who lifted a leg over his torso and manoeuvred herself to the right position. Claire turned and grinned at Alison.

"Do you want to put it in for us?" she asked.

Alison tried to smile but it didn't quite come off, "Nah, I'll let you guys sort it out. Do you want me to leave?"

Claire smiled sweetly, "Shit no, let's share him and have some fun. How about you watch for a while and then we can swap. You don't mind do you Steve?"

"No, please don't go Alison, we both want you to stay."

"Okay." she reluctantly replied.

As Claire began to slowly move up and down, Steve eased Alison up the bed so that he could reach her good bits. They soon lay face to face allowing Steve to fondle her breasts and the thin triangle of light brown curls between her thighs. Claire took some satisfaction that Alison couldn't or wouldn't look her in the eye. Her attention shifted to her husband who was obliviously blind in his lust. She could feel his cock rock hard inside her, his hands and mouth busy with Alison.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" Claire asked.

"Just a few times." mumbled Steve as he suckled on Alison's nipples.

"Is it a relationship or just a sex thing?" Claire asked as she rotated her buttocks on his cock.

"Just sex." he replied.

His comment brought him a dirty look from Alison; obviously she was looking for or promised something more than a few bedroom romps. Claire thought she'd like to be a fly on the wall the next time they were alone, but she had no intention of being around long enough to find out.

Claire rode her husband for a few more minutes; she wasn't enjoying the sex, and was more interested in the interaction between Steve and Alison. He was obviously in heaven, but Alison was uncomfortable and clearly wanted to be somewhere else. Eventually Claire lifted herself from Steve's hard cock and slipped backwards down his thighs.

"How about I watch you two doing it?"

Alison looked down at the erect cock in front of her; it was wet and shiny with Claire's juices.

"Sorry about that." Claire offered. "Let me clean it up for you."

Claire leaned forward and took him in her mouth like she'd done a hundred times before. She didn't mind the taste of her own juices; after all they were the same juices that Steve put up with when he went down on her. It took little time for her to lick his cock and balls clean, and for good measure she reached over and pulled a couple of tissues from a box and patted his cock dry.

"Here you go Alison, just like new." Claire said.

Alison looked over at Claire, "I don't know about this, it doesn't seem right."

Claire laughed as she slid off onto the bed, "C'mon, its fine, really it is, isn't it Steve?"

"Yeah, it's okay Alison. It'll be fun."

Alison sighed, then reached up under the pillows and picked up a packet of condoms. After removing one; she knelt above Steve's cock, opened the square sachet and removed a cream coloured condom. After checking which way round it was, she placed it over Steve's large circumcised head and gently rolled it downwards. For Claire, the shiny tightness of the condom transformed her husbands cock from one of familiarity to one that looked different. It was kind of strange, as they'd never had to use condoms. Taking the base of his cock in hand, Alison straddled Steve and guided his cock into her. Claire watched it slowly slide in between Alison's pale pussy lips.

"Shame about the condom." Claire commented. "Do you have to use them?"

Alison nodded, "Don't wanna get pregnant, John's had a vasectomy."

Claire smiled knowingly, for she was on the pill and pregnancy wasn't a problem. However, it'd be dangerous for Alison to go on the pill in case John found them, and then asked to explain. Claire eased herself up towards the pillows; from there she had a good view of proceedings. She watched Steve's condom covered cock disappear slowly in and out of Alison's pussy, even through the curls she could see her large lips stretching outwards each time his cock entered. Steve's hands were soon wandering, one caressing her breasts and his other hand Alison's.

"Is she a good fuck?" Claire asked her husband.

"Mmmm, she sure is." he replied.

"Better than me?" Claire continued.

Steve had trouble answering that question.

"Well, is Alison a better fuck than me?"

I don't know about better, its just good because it's different?" he muttered.

"Okay, I can understand that." Claire lied. "Anyhow, if I let you do this, can I fuck someone too? It'd only be fair."

"Maybe, we could talk about it later." he replied.

Claire smiled; she knew full well that this little arrangement wouldn't be reciprocal. She decided to push the issue for a little fun.

"Who do you reckon I should do it with Alison? I don't fancy your John. How about Elliot Mills, he's quite scrummy? Or what about that guy Brian down at the gas station, I'd quite like to fuck him too. Which do you fancy?"

'"Dunno, the both okay. You can make up your own mind."

"Hard decision really." Claire replied. "Maybe I should do both at the same time, a threesome sounds like fun."

Alison smiled for the first time, "Yeah; that's certainly got merit."

Claire turned and smiled at her husband, "How about you darling, would you want to watch me do it with Elliott and Brian? Or do you just want me to tell you all about it afterwards?"

Steve grinned meekly; he was extremely uncomfortable about Claire's proposition.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?"

Claire turned her attention back to Alison and Steve. While her husband was obviously enjoying himself, Claire sensed that Alison was just going through the motions. She was still riding Steve's cock with long slow strokes which seemed devoid of any emotion, her eyes closed more out embarrassment than out of enjoyment. Claire lowered her eyes to Alison's breasts; she took some pleasure in how they hung low and bounced around as she moved. She glanced down at her own and ran a critical eye over them, even without support they stood proudly upright. She then compared her flat stomach to Alison's which incorporated a bulge and stretch marks. Further down, Claire compared their pussies, her thick dark heart shaped mass compared with the wispy thin curls of Alison's. Maybe she was being a bitch, but Alison was fucking her husband, and a little bitchiness could be justified. In consolation, Claire had to admit that Alison was much prettier than she, but was that enough to tempt her husband to commit adultery? Suddenly, Claire wanted this to finish, she had enough of the farce and it was nearly time to put everything into perspective.

"I've got to get back to work." Claire commented. "But I wanna see Steve cum, can we finish him now?"

"Sure." Alison replied, also thankful that the situation was coming to some sort of conclusion. "How?"

"How about you both, blowing me together?" Steve suggested hopefully.

Both ladies nodded in agreement, and Alison lifted her buttocks from Steve's torso releasing his cock to swing in the air. Alison swung a leg over and knelt beside Steve as her hand rolled the condom from his cock. Claire nudged him into the middle of the bed before settling down on the other side. For the next minute or so, they took turns sucking on Steve's cock. Claire put her all into it for she wanted to make this blowjob memorable, she took him deep in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth, then withdrawing her mouth she would suckle on his head just how he liked it. Her tongue tantalised the eye and the sensitive glands below making Steve squirm, then she would offer his cock to Alison who demonstrated a different technique, she stroked him by hand while her mouth concentrated on the head. Claire looked up at Steve's face and found him smiling gleefully down at them. She decided to take control and began to pick up speed to quicken his orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." Steve moaned as his big moment neared and he began to buck under them.

Claire took the first line of cum over her mouth, but quickly redirected Steve's cock towards Alison who flinched as the second and third shots layered her cheeks and nose. Claire kept pumping until his orgasm began to wane and could not decorate Alison's face any further. She then redirected his cock to her own mouth and licked the cum from the head and around the glans below. It wasn't something she usually did, but after all, this was a special occasion. She offered his cock back to Alison, but she pulled away and made a face as she wiped the mess from her cheek on the sheet below her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Day Of The Pigeon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds