• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Desert Rose of Texas

The Desert Rose of Texas

12

The stagecoach was slightly behind schedule as it made its journey through the rugged dusty desert to its destination. The driver a short man, balding, had hardly any teeth and the ones he had were tobacco stained. He was very loud and swore like a trooper at either the team of horses or at his surroundings in general. His hat was battered with rips and tears and his scuffed boots had seen better days as well..He held the reins so very tightly in his hands and the chewing tobacco was dripping down his chin. He looked down at his stop watch and gave the horse a quick slap on the rump with the leather reins. Letting a loud raucous yell he coughs and spits a huge gob of tobacco juice out of the side of his mouth. The coach continues on its rutty wayward journey across the vast desert.

The beautiful woman inside the coach was being tossed about as if she were on the high seas and she felt bruised and battered. Her hair was coming loose from the large brimmed hat she wore and tendrils were hanging down her back. The tall man sitting across from her had his hat pulled down over his eyes but was sneaking peaks as she bounced around the seat. Her bountiful breasts looked like they were trying to escape the confines of her tight fitting blue dress. Her petticoats had flounced upwards and he caught a glimpse of ankle leather boots and a fine pair of legs that were shapely and delightful. She reminded him of a colorful vivid flower with her rosy cheeks, those vivid startling blue green eyes, a pair of full lips that were a lovely deep pink and hair that was almost platinum blonde. To say that she was ordinary in any way would have been a total fabrication.

Looking over at the man leaning indolently on his seat, she felt like giving him a good swift kick in the shins. How dare he sit there looking so carefree as if he hadn't a care in the world. She wasn't one that was prone to anger but she did have a temper inherited no doubt from her Irish Father. One more bump and she was sure she would go flying off the seat to land right on his damn lap. Her eyes flashed blue fire and her rounded derriere felt as if it were bruised and battered. The dust from the desert was permeating the air and it felt like she was suffocating with the heat and her abundance of petticoats. If she weren't a lady she would start stripping off here and now. Suddenly she felt like laughing as she envisioned the man sitting up in his seat to take notice of her half naked body.

She was heading to Tuscan, AZ and had heard it was starting to become a booming town out here in the desert. Knowing full well what lay in store for her as soon as the coach landed in that town she would be whisked away to her hotel to be pampered and given the very best of luxury. She was called the Desert Rose of Texas as she had been a huge success as a singer and dancer in one of the best music halls out there. Her voice was pure and beautiful and she could dance like one of the French Can Can girls. What she needed more than anything right now was a bubble bath and a glass of something to wet her whistle. She wanted one of those wine tipped cheroots that always made her feel more than a little naughty and a tad rebellious. Her Mama had always told her act like a lady and be treated like one and don't give in to your temptations.

Oh to be naked in those luxurious bubbles with her pretty painted toes sticking out through them. She would love a glass of that wonderful champagne like her former lover used to give her at night after the show had ended. He would be waiting in her dressing room with a bouquet of beautiful blood red roses and bottle of bubbly. Locking the door and helping her undress and he would be rock hard with desire as he watched her stand in her chemise and stockings with those sexy laced boots on. Her breasts would be pushed sky high and he would kiss the tops of them and caress them with his long thick fingers. Undoing the laces of her chemise and corset and her beautiful voluptuous breasts would pop out of their confines and he would suckle her large dark pink nipples with such greedy hunger that she would moan and cry out in sensual delight.

He was obsessed by her long blonde curls as they glided down her back to rest on her full hips. She was like his Lady Godiva as she stood naked with only her stockings and those sexy little boots on. Her hair covering her luscious breasts and her firm nipples peeking out through her curls revealing perfect pink hardened buds. He would pick her up and carry her over to her chaise lounge, then proceed to take her fine silk stocking off and those fashionable little boots. Her pussy was soft and beautiful so fragrant with soft white blonde curls barely covering the mound. He longed to bury his face within that feminine flower and suck her honey completely dry.

He leaned down to kiss her gleaming white thighs and she parted her legs with an unladylike seduction as he stared at her perfect glistening clit, so beautifully pink, lovely and smooth. She leaned her head back and he licked her plump pearl as her hair flowed to the floor and her shapely arms rested on the arms of the couch. Her moans filled the air as he sucked on her clit and his two fingers buried themselves in her sweet fragrant honey pot. He loved looking at her face as she climaxed..she was incredibly erotic and so very beautiful with her mouth opened slightly and her perfect lips so seductive. Those intoxicating eyes of hers so incredibly blue their fire giving them a beauty that was so amazingly flamboyant.

She lifted her body off of the chaise lounge, she was tense and he was prolonging the pleasure as he licked and sucked and then pulled away. He was a dandy and a gambler and was passionately in love with this sexy beauty. Her moans filled the air and she all but screamed out "DAMN YOU, PLEASE DO IT" stop teasing me. That was his cue to get down to business and he gave her what she wanted with pleasure. He sucked on her pearl once again and this time his fingers worked their magic inside of her hot tight sheath. Moving in and out and she gasped, writhed in ecstasy and cried out again "OH YES, YES, YES" as he brought her to an intense sweet and beautiful orgasm as she pulled on his hair frantically and cried out.

She remembered him moving up her body and somehow he was naked as well, she had no recollection of his clothing coming off but his hard masculine body was all over hers and his cock was so large that she gasped at it's massiveness. She touched it with hesitation and he growled, touch me my beauty, don't be shy. It was her turn to be wild with passionate abandon and she didn't let him down. She almost purred in her throat as he kissed her and she tasted her sweet honey on his lips. She liked the texture and smoothness of his hard cock. He groaned as she sat up and used both hands on him and moved them up and down with enjoyment.

Her naked breasts were consuming his thoughts and they were so very tempting and delicious. Those hands on his cock made him want to crush her to him and mount her, bury it deeply within that hot tightness and fuck her like crazy as he watched himself pound her from behind and his balls would slap against that very curvaceous lovely ass of hers. She stopped touching him and his passionate dark grey eyes looked in her seductive blue ones. She stood up and stared down at him, she looked like a goddess that had emerged from the sea. Pushing him onto the couch, she leaned towards him and her hair fell around them as she sat onto the floor.

She touched him again with her finger tips, and she had the urge to lick him with her tongue tip. His cock made her feel strange inside like a woman craving something she had never before tasted or had. She moved tentatively towards that hardness it was throbbing now and she slowly took her tongue and licked the tip of his shaft. He groaned as his cock jumped and she felt elated as she looked at his face. "Lean back me darlin' man" she said with a beautiful lilt to her voice. Let me give you pleasure tonight and she proceeded to use her soft tongue and then her mouth as she gently sucked on his massiveness.

He felt the pleasure and passion of her gift and it was so incredibly amazing as he leaned his head back and watched her suck on his cock with that delightful sensual mouth of hers and touch him with her finger tips. His urgency was increasing and he growled so deeply in his throat as she moved her mouth faster with a rhythm that was driving him insane. His body shook as he felt the explosion coming and her hands finding his soft balls put him over the edge as her mouth made the that last greedy suck. It was just so damn good, her mouth made for a man's pure pleasure and he pumped his load inside that delicious cavern of heat.

She moved up to his mouth and he tasted himself as he French kissed her and his seed was still inside her mouth and tongue. She sat on his lap and her sheath was still wet, he knew it wouldn't take long for him to be hard once again. He was going to bury his cock deeply inside of her beautiful pussy and watch her breasts bounce all over the place as he fucked her hard and fast. This woman was driving him wild with her body and beauty and he was going to take full advantage of all that she had to offer him on this night.

Coming back to the present she sighed and felt the tears behind her eyes, her handsome gambler had died a week later. He had reached his demise at the hands of two over zealous gun slinger's their intent to take his winnings and kill him directly afterwards. They were callous cruel men without a conscience or a soul and took his life without any remorse. Leaving him to die on the floor of the dance hall his blood drenching the floor as he gasped his last breath and the guilty men guffawing loudly as they walked out through the saloon doors patting one another on the back.

Her life lost meaning after that happened and she needed a change of venue, when she was offered the job to sing and dance in Arizona she realized that it would be a whole new life for her away from the memories and sadness. The coach hit a rut and she almost flew out of her seat and onto the resting man. His hands came out to grab her around the waist and she gasped as he brought her close to his muscular body and held her a little longer than deemed necessary. Damn she was beautiful he thought, those eyes of hers mesmerized and held a man, deep pools of turquoise. Her fragrance was incredible, wild and exotic and it somehow suited her.

They stood there for a moment gazing into one another's eyes, his a very vivid green with gold flecks, almost like a panthers eyes she thought. He was handsome and chiseled with a face that was all plains and angles. The hair was was long in the back was a deep brown with chestnut tones. There was something about his huge countenance that brought comfort to her and he was not one of those predatory males. A woman could seek refuge in his arms and never want to leave, were the thoughts that came to mind and she blushed as he continued to stare into her beautiful eyes.

Dang it all he found that this beautiful filly was getting under his skin, she made a man want to get lost in all that beauty and wallow in it's sexiness and sensuality. The coach was riding smoother now the ground level as they traveled onward. He felt his cock had grown in massive proportions and he thought by the God, "I would throw her down on that seat and take her now if I could." That blush told it all as it sufficed her face and throat and he thought those breasts of hers were ripe and he sensed his for the taking. He leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose and then moved to her soft sweet lips. He wanted to devour her mouth it was luscious like the rest of her.

She kissed him back and he held her against him, his hardness came in contact with her pelvis and she shuddered suddenly as her body reacted to him in a very passionate way. He groaned as his tongue invaded the sweet cavern of her mouth and she made those little kittenish noises and met his tongue with her own, that just about did him in. She came to her senses with reluctance and drew away from him, her eyes clouded over with her desire and her lips were swollen from his kiss. He wanted to bring her back to his body and hold her there but he was a gentleman and didn't force the issue.

He released her and bowed with a grace that made her want to giggle suddenly, he must have been all of 6' 5" in height and he was almost ducking as to not bang his head on the top of the couch. He noticed that smile and the twinkle in her eyes and he smiled at her with teeth that were both very attractive and white. She felt her heart flutter in her chest and knew that she somehow could fall for him, this cowboy with the panther eyes. She smiled back at him and he held his breath for a moment as she was perfection and he thought should be painted on canvas for all the world to see.

Being a gentleman, he stood until she sat back in her seat and he sat back in his, she continued to watch him as she did her. She introduced herself as the Desert Rose her nickname and then her given name as just Rose. His name was James but he said everybody calls me Jim in these here parts and she thought it was an apt name for him. They discussed their lives somewhat and he knew that she was a dancer and singer. He could well imagine her on stage with the men all leering at her and ogling that beautiful face and body. Somehow it made him tense as he didn't want her to be in any danger. He was a law man and a rancher as well, he been to Texas to discuss a criminal and was coming back to AZ again to his ranch. She felt elated knowing that he was living in the area and it made her feel a peace in her heart.

The coach was nearing it's destination and suddenly she was feeling a bit apprehensive. She didn't understand this as she was looking forward to performing in this very swanky establishment, but somehow there was a foreboding of doom. The noise that awaited them in the street was almost deafening, dogs, children, men and vendors. The driver got down dusted off his pants and let a spew of tobacco fly before opening up the doors for the occupants. He looked at the blonde beauty and smiled showing an almost toothless grin and she suppressed the desire to laugh at this comical figure of a man. She could feel the large presence of the rancher behind her and it gave her some courage to step out into the street with his hand at her back.

Her hat was so fashionable, and set her apart with an ostrich feather stuck in the back for good measure. She was kind of concerned about her luggage but need not have been as there was a young man from the nearby stables that came to help out. The men in the street that had been haggling and the others who had been almost yelling stopped abruptly and stared at this woman before them. She looked seductive and so very stunning that they stood with their mouths agape. Brushing off the flies she felt the flush in her cheeks and Jim, ran his hand over her back almost in a possessive manner. There were a few smirks from some of the men and a more of a few raised eyebrows at the gesture. Perhaps she would surely add a little gossip around the table at the saloon as they discussed the busty beauty that had come into their town.

There were a few women in the street and the local whore house had a few of the ladies of the night standing on their balconies giving this woman the once over with hostile stares. As always, Rose took it in her stride, there were always going to be haters and those jealous ladies that abhorred her for looking the way she did. Tossing her head in a haughty manner she lifted her chin in the air and Jim noticed the stance and the challenge and applauded her courage silently. The women in the street turned away from her and the ones at the whore house continued to stare at her but with less aggression and more curiosity now. This town he thought would never be the same again not with this beauty adorning it.

A man of diminutive height arrived looking frazzled, he was dressed in a suit very much like a tuxedo with lapels and tails. He walked up to her and bowed and with an accent that was almost rare to her he spoke the Queens English with an articulate and deep voice. She was most impressed as he asked if she were the Desert Rose of Texas and she smiled and nodded her head in affirmation. He bowed again and said "pleased to meet you ma'am,my name is Bob" as he took her gloved hand and raised it to his lips. He told her to follow him to the gleaming white residence a short distance down the street and she glanced over at it's parochial height in comparison to the other business's that were lined up beside it.

It was a very well designed structure and quite the piece of architecture almost Grecian in appearance. It absolutely thrilled her to know that she would be living in such a gorgeous residence. Turning to Jim she gave him her hand and he raised it to his mouth in a reverent gesture kissing her finger tips. She felt breathless as he said "My Rose, I will be visiting you frequently and I am here if you should need me, pointing to the sheriff's office just down the street." She smiled again and told him he was always welcome and turned to walk with Bob the butler or whatever he was towards the beautiful building.

The sign read The Tuscany Dance Hall in bright vivid letters and she held her head high and walked towards her new place of residence. Jim watched her walk away and he frowned at all the attention she was receiving. He was never a man that had any inclination towards jealousy but for some inexplicable reason she just seemed to make him feel that way. He shook his head and walked towards his office as he gathered up his leather gear and headed south. Looking back twice at those swaying hips as they moved gracefully away from him.

The butler held the door open and she walked inside it was a vast building, very clean and gleaming. The winding staircase caught her eye first and the gleaming oak pillars were beautiful. Everything about this place spoke class even the red head walking down the stairs towards her. She was covered in jewels and her hair was a very deep auburn a beautiful rich color piled high on her head. Her eyes were a dark brown and she had the white alabaster skin that redheads seem to have, without the freckles. Her eyes were cold as they perused her face and body and the smile that she had pasted on her face was almost cold, very unfriendly.

She was about to open her mouth to say something when she heard the booming voice coming from the bar at the far side of the room. It startled her and she jumped as she watched a tall broad shouldered man walk towards them. He was larger than life wearing a suit that fit him like a glove, a handsome blonde man with a mustache that was waxed. His eyes light up when he seen her and she glanced at the red head and knew why there was hostility. She obviously was his mistress or a woman that was enamored with this man and it showed on her face as she glanced at him and watched the two of them. Rose wanted to tell her not to worry, she wasn't in the least interested.

He walked up to her and said loud enough to wake up the dead "By the God you are a stunning beauty aren't you, now, Rose of Texas." She smiled and said well thank you and may I have the honor of knowing who you are." He looked her up and down with a twinkle and just a bit more interest than she would have liked and said "Franklin proprietor and proud owner of this fine establishment and that lovely red head on the stairs is my right hand, aptly named Desiree." Glancing over at her, the red head's eyes never really grew much warmer but her smile was just an octave more so.

She felt wilted after the long ride through the desert and needed to freshen up, The butler seemed to be the only one that noticed as he stood a few feet away. Coughing into his hand delicately he said "perhaps it is time for Ms. Rose to freshen up after the long journey she has had." Franklin took her hand and kissed it delicately and she could feel that mustache through her glove, it made her shiver and not with delight either. Desiree shot daggers at her and moved down the stairs to stand by his side with her talon like finger nails digging into his forearm. He sensed the animosity and her snubbing of Rose and frowned down upon her..his voice had taken on a little edge and he said "We all want to make you feel welcome and our house is your house, isn't that correct Desiree?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Desert Rose of Texas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds