• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Diary

"The kind that you can tell only to me." With that Tony hung up. I sat there for a while and tried to imagine what Tony was trying to say. When it came to me I flushed from my head to my feet. I worked my finger into the elastic of my panties and rubbed until I shuddered and came in my hand. It was dangerous and I wasn't sure I could do it. But I knew that I would try it.

Oct. 28th

One of my friends is having a bachlorette party. My husband is taking the kids to the movies. I think that tonight should be worth talking about with Tony. Let's see if this bores him.

Oct. 29th

I have such a headache this morning. I drank much more than I usually do. I spent almost two hours getting ready last night. I put on my slinkiest dress (which fortunately I can now fit into) and after getting my hair just right I put on this outrageous red lipstick. I looked like such a slut! The girls picked me up at 8:00 p.m. They were visibly shocked by my new look. We headed right out to a strip show. I always find these things so stupid! The men were nasty and the whole thing put me off. But after that we went to a bar and began to drink and some of the girls danced with these guys that kept hitting on us. I can't dance so I just sat there trying to look sexy. The guys were really trying hard to get me out on the dance floor.

I asked one of my friends for a cigarette, I don't smoke but I felt that this would add to my look. After only a few drags I felt a little lightheaded. The smoke seemed to permeate my entire body. The guys began to get discouraged by my refusals to dance and started to avoid me and concentrate on my friends. I watched them dancing and finally decided that it didn't look so hard. I caught the eye of one of the better-looking guys and nodded toward the dance floor. He came up, took my hand and led me through the crowd. The first song was a fast one and I did my best to keep up. I was sure that I looked foolish, yet I stayed till the end of the song. The next one was slow. The guy, Bill was his name, stepped forward and took me in his arms. He pressed me against him and began to move me to the music. He was very confident and moved very well to the beat. I felt myself carried away by him and I relaxed into his arms. I could feel his muscular body through his shirt and I had to resist the urge to stroke his big arms, which were holding me so tight. I looked into his brown eyes and felt electricity run through my body. He leaned down toward me and I turned my head to avoid the kiss I was sure he intended to give me. Instead he whispered into my ear that I felt good in his arms. My body tingled and I could feel my pussy rubbing against his leg as we danced. Then I felt something else brush against my body. He was hard! His cock was pressed against my stomach, just beneath my navel. Now I felt tingly all over! Just then the song ended and I broke away and explained that I was dizzy. As I turned to leave the dance floor I saw a smile break out on his face.

I staggered back to my seat only to find it taken by one of the men who was busily chatting up one of my single friends. He quickly got up and offered me the chair. I sat down and asked my friend for another cigarette. As I clumsily opened the matches, a lighter was suddenly in front of me. After I drew the smoke into my lungs I turned to see Bill sitting backward in a chair to my right. I thanked him and he asked me my name. After exchanging names he asked me if I was married. I had not worn my ring. Before I knew it I had lied. Bill scooted a little closer. "You are very beautiful." Thank you. "Would you like to dance again?" I finished my smoke and we headed back into the crowd. There were three fast songs and one slow one. Again I could feel his cock. It must be big I thought to myself. Big and firm. This time I let myself stay pressed to him until I could hear his breath catch in his throat. It was my turn to look at him and smile. He seemed surprised and then before I knew it he kissed me! I felt his moist mouth on mine and found myself returning the kiss. His tongue slid easily into my mouth and I sucked it into my mouth before releasing the suction and pulling away. When I sat back in my seat my friends were all in a twitter. Are you crazy they asked me? I just smiled and said that it was just harmless fun. We started to leave a few minutes later and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill. He stuck a piece of paper in my hand and mouthed the words "call me". That night when I got home I climbed into bed and started sucking my sleeping husbands cock until he woke up and fucked the shit out of me. Let's see how Tony likes this story.

Nov. 5th

Tony and I had a great session on the phone. I knew the pervert would like to hear what I had to say. It was kind of funny. I heard him get extremely excited but I did not feel the urge to join in when I clearly heard him start to masturbate. After he came I asked him if he still thought I was boring. "Not at all." He said. We hung up and I began to wonder what would be the end result of all of this. I found myself intrigued by things that made my heart beat faster, or which I knew were dangerous to my comfortable life. I love my husband and I don't want to lose him. I wonder what his reaction would be to my transformation.

Nov. 10th

I went shoe shopping today. Actually I went shopping for something far more delicious than shoes. I put on my tightest skirt with my satin top that I left unbuttoned to reveal just the first gentle slopes of my breasts. I wore no bra and no panties. Before I left I took a good look at myself in the mirror in our hall. All in all I looked very fuckable. I then drove to the local mall and walked up and down trying to look disinterested in all of the men that were tripping over themselves to get a good look. I couldn't help noticing a few women shooting me looks as if to say "how dare you come here looking like that". After awhile I grew bored of this game and decided to raise the stakes. On one of my trips through the mall I had noticed one particular salesman that came completely out of the shoe store he was working in to get a good look at me. He seemed kind of cute and I decided that he deserved a better look. I walked into the store and noticed the young man waiting on an older women and her teenage son. The clerk looked up at me and stared until the women asked him a question, which brought him back to reality. The clerk was the only one working and so I walked around eyeing the various shoes before finding one that I felt would add to my ensemble. I felt the eyes of the teenage boy caressing my body. I could almost smell his desire, soon heard him stammer that the running shoes would be "all right, I guess". As soon as they were out of the store the clerk ran up behind me and asked if there was anything that I was interested in. I turned slowly, looked him up and down and replied, "I see a couple of things that have my interest". Then I held up a shoe and said that I would start with this. The clerk disappeared into the back room and was soon back with a white box. I sat down as the salesman pulled up a little stool right in front of me. I could feel my heart beating as I placed my foot on the front of the stool to allow him to remove my shoe. The clerk started talking about my choice and how well made it was. After removing my shoe the clerk reached into the box to retrieve the new shoe. As he did this I gently pushed my foot so that it just brushed his crotch. The clerk stopped in mid-sentence and for just a moment seemed frozen in place. He then sat up, gently took my foot and slid the shoe on. After he buckled it I removed my right foot and replaced it with my other one. The salesman was reaching down to get the other shoe and I saw him stop transfixed as he got a look at my exposed pussy. The salesman looked at me and I just smiled innocently. Then with shaky hands he placed the other shoe onto my foot. After buckling this shoe the clerk stood up to let me past. I was eye level with his crotch and could not help noticing the bulge in the front of his dress slacks. I stood and walked to the end of the store and back. "I am not sure about these. What else do you have in this style?" The clerk stammered something and again disappeared into the back room. Altogether I tried on seven pairs of shoes. I made sure that the salesman got a good look at my pussy during every fitting. His shakes continued and at one point he even dropped one of the shoes, I helped him to retrieve it and ended up with my mouth just inched from his. I handed him the shoe before noticing that he was looking right down my top. By the third shoe my pussy was dripping and I could clearly see that his cock was trying to burst right through his poor zipper. After the seventh shoe I stood up and said "Sorry, I just don't see anything that I like. Thank you for your time." I then turned and walked out leaving him sitting forlornly on the stool too embarrassed from his unfortunate state to walk after me. I also noticed a telltale puddle of moisture that I am sure he enjoyed cleaning up after I left. On the drive hone I let my fingers wander to my pussy and pulled them up to see them dripping with my juices. When I arrived home I wasted no time in getting out my dildoes and imagining what might have happened if I had been just a little more naughty. Maybe next time.

Dec. 5th

I am getting bored. My husband is busy at work and never has time for me now. My dildoes are just not enough anymore. I need cock! Tony has not left me any e-mail for weeks.

Dec. 20th

I just found out that my husband has been frequenting the neighborhood smut shop. I found over twenty videos under his shirts in the dresser. That bastard! How dare he leave me out of his fun.

Dec. 22nd

My pussy is so sore! I started watching those tapes of my husbands. They are very hot! Some of them depict one woman being serviced by two or more hunky men. I love those! My pussy and ass were crying out for penetration less than half way through the first one. I stuffed my trusty dildoes in both of my holes and started to come for almost half of an hour. Damn I will have to stop by this place sometime and see what else they have.

Dec. 25th.

I told my husband about my little discovery. He was worried at first. But after we put the kids to bed we started to watch them together. Than we tried all of the things that the screen showed. My husband fucked me in the ass while I shoved the twelve-inch dildo into my pussy! God I came hard! It was good but I can't help feeling that the real thing would be so much more satisfying.

Jan. 11th.

I finally got up enough nerve to visit the porn shop. I felt on display the moment I went inside. It was hot and stuffy. I could almost smell the sperm in the air. They had magazines on the wall and video's on shelves throughout the store. I was amazed by the selection. There were vibrators and dildoes of every size and color that you could imagine. I felt my face flush when I spied one dildo that was the spitting image of the one I have at home. Just seeing that huge piece of rubber got my juices flowing. I scanned the room and saw several men staring at me. I wondered if they could tell that I was turned on? I quickly left the store and drove away. When I got up to my room I threw off my clothes and started to rub my pussy until I started to shudder in the throes of a mighty orgasm. I am definitely going back there again.

Jan. 25th.

Today was my third visit to the porno palace. I have been dressing a little more provocatively for every visit. Today I wore a tight pair of slacks and a shirt that shows off my bare midriff. My hair was left to cascade gently down my shoulders and to top it off I wore my shoes with the 3-inch heels. I could feel the eyes boring into me the moment I walked in. I walked up and down the aisles picking up video boxes to read description on the back. One guy began to follow behind me.

He kept his distance and was careful to always be looking at something whenever I looked around. He made sure to be close enough to keep in his sight at all times. I decided to tease him a little. I began to bend at the waist to see the videos at the bottom. One time I was sure that I heard him exhale very hard and fast when I bent over. I picked up one box that showed a man with a very impressive piece of equipment. I made an audible grunt as I gazed at his magnificent tool. I then took it to the front of the store and rented it using my credit card. The clerk leered at me and I looked back into his eyes and just smiled. I just kept thinking what a hot fuck my husband was going to get tonight. Lucky bastard!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds