The Doctor is In Ch. 01

As a teaser, I gave Shannon a written description of my brother, telling her he was tall, single, unattached, and good looking. I almost attached a picture of him, but thought better of it knowing I could do it another time if we were able to agree on the details and work out all the planning.

I didn't tell her I hadn't talked to 'the doctor' (Ted) yet, but, if I knew my brother, he'd probably go for it. The only possible issue was going to be the fact that I'd be in the room with them. I didn't know how he'd react to that, but, I'd already resolved it in my mind that I was going to talk to him tonight and feel him out on the whole idea.

Lastly, I told Shannon how much I enjoyed her frankness and honesty in her email as she described what her fantasy was. I suggested she send me a complete script of how she'd like to see her fantasy played out and I told her not to hold back. I promised I wouldn't judge her or make any inferences from what she wrote. I just told her to be honest with me so I could get an idea what she was looking for.

I didn't bother to tell Shannon I'd been sopping wet since I read her email, but, I mentioned the fact that it 'aroused me'. I surely wasn't going to tell her I was sitting here with a vibrator drumming away inside my coochie, and I didn't tell her I was going to ride that plastic pony until the batteries went dead once I sent the email, either.

When I finally sent the note, I leaned back in my chair and lifted one foot and rested it on the desk in front of me. Then, reaching down to get a nice grip on my vibe, I closed my eyes and let the vibrating egg at the end of my plastic friend take me away. I'd been on edge all day, and even though I gave myself a good orgasm before I left for work, I felt like it had been weeks since I had a good one.

Moving that plastic toy in and out and holding it up against my G-Spot did the trick in short order. It wasn't more than a few minutes later that I was slumping over and jerking thunderously as my one hand held the vibe in place while my other hand stroked between my lips.

Gawd, when it was over, I felt so decadent -- almost ashamed of what I'd done. I couldn't believe I was fantasizing about my brother posing as a doctor while he examined some strange woman's body in my presence. Then, the next thing I new, there was a new email in my inbox, and I'll be damned -- it was from Shannon.

Shall I continue? Yes? No?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds