The Doctor is In Ch. 02

I put my hands in my lap and looked directly into my brother's eyes and said, "What if I said you might get your chance to be a gynecologist for a day? Would that interest you?"

You should have seen the look on Ted's face. It was a cross between sheer disbelief and complete surprise. He sat there, across the table, and just looked at me.

"You're just fucking with me, right?" My brother asked. "This is your way of paying me back for something I did. Isn't it?"

"No, Ted." I said, calmly. "This is on the level. If you're still interested in playing gynecologist, there might be an opportunity to do that, but, it's complicated. If you're open to it, then I can tell you more."

"You mean to tell me," Ted said, looking at me quite seriously, "I'd really be able to do that? I mean be in the room? Like, you know – be the doctor for a real female patient?"

"Yes." I said, nodding my head as he spoke. "That's exactly right. You'd be the doctor and you could fully examine the patient.... touch her and everything."

Ted was speechless, and as I sat across from him, I could feel myself getting juicy between my legs.

"Of course," I added, "I'd have to be in the exam room with you, but, you could do whatever you wanted, Ted. You'd be able to touch her and examine her. You always said you wanted to do that."

I could see my brother had a lot of questions and so, as he sat there, I got us each another beer and told him the story of how Kate called me and told me about Shannon and her doctor fantasy. I told him how I'd already exchanged emails with Shannon and that I'd been asked to help make her nasty doctor fantasy come true.

"Are you interested?" I asked. "Before I give you any more details, I need to know if you're interested."

"You'd have to be in there?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered. "I'm sorry, but, that's non-negotiable, Ted. I'd have to be with her the whole time. From start to finish."

I paused for a moment to take a drink of my beer and then I asked him again. "Look, all I want to know right now is if you're interested. We can talk about the rest later, but, I need to know if you're interested in doing this. It's a simple yes or no question."

My brother was visibly uneasy. He was squirming in his chair and his hands were nervously playing with his beer bottle. "Yeah, I'm interested." Ted finally answered.

"Okay." I said, as I stood up from the table. "Wait here and I'll be right back."

Smiling to myself, I left the kitchen and went to my computer and reached into the tray of my printer and pulled out Shannon's note, which I had printed earlier. As I held it in my hands, I scanned it quickly and then walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the table with Ted.

"Here." I said, as I laid Shannon's note on the table in front of him. "Read this. Take your time and read it all the way through."

Ted looked at the note in front of him and then back up at me. "Just read it, Ted." I said. "I'll get us another beer and some chips. Once you're done reading, we can talk about it and we'll go from there."

I got up from the table without saying another word and busied myself getting us each a snack and another beer. As I was doing this, I glanced back over my shoulder once or twice to see if he was reading, and he was. As he read, I saw his eyes pop open and he looked up at me in disbelief. I simply shrugged my shoulders and turned back to what I was doing so he'd continue reading.

Once I got our snack and the beer, I sat it all on the table and then sat quietly until he finished reading Shannon's email. I tried to judge his body language as he read it. He kept going back and re-reading parts of it, switching between the pages as if he was comparing what he read with what he read before.

My heart was thumping in my chest as I watched him dissect the note line by line. I knew what was in there – I knew what he was reading. I knew what was gong through his mind. I knew he'd already read the part about Shannon being willing to perform oral sex and have intercourse, and I wasn't surprised when he went back to the start of the note and read it again when he got to the end.

Finally, after my brother had read the note a second time, he looked over at me and shook his head back and forth.

"Unbelievable." Ted said. "Completely unbelievable."

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"Sure," my brother began, "I'll do it. I'd damn sure love to see a naked woman all spread open in front of me. But, Sally, this woman is obviously a total slut, despite what she said."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, almost in complete shock to hear my brother's rash statement.

"She's probably got a skanky and smelly pussy." He answered. "No self respecting woman does these kinds of things, Sally. It just doesn't happen. And anyone who would ever do something like this either has to have a serious mental problem, or is a total slut and whore. I'm probably going to have to wear two sets of gloves."

I was floored, shocked and most of all - I was angry.

I thought for sure Ted would jump at the chance to play doctor with Shannon. Granted, I knew he wouldn't be happy about me being there and watching everything they did, but, I was sure he'd be jumping for joy at the prospect of playing doctor, and begging me to let him do it. His reaction caught me off guard and honestly, I was a little more than angry. I was down right mad.

"Did you read the whole note?" I asked him. "She's just a woman looking for a safe way to live out her fantasy. Why does that make her a slut and a whore?"

"Come on, Sally." Ted began. "I'm sure every woman on earth has fantasies about their doctor feeling them up and making them cum while they're being examined. Women love being looked at. I bet every woman that comes through your office can't wait to jump on that table and spread her legs."

"Oh, you think so?" I asked defiantly in reply.

Then before he had a chance to say anything in return, I laid into him.

"You know, you're a real ass hole, Ted." I said. "First of all, this woman took a huge risk even discussing it with me and trusting me with her inner most desires. Whether you believe it or not, I admire her for that. I admire her for being brave enough to try to obtain something she's always wanted in a safe and sane way. Secondly, a visit to the gynecologist is not something most women look forward to. It's embarrassing and humiliating. Most women despise it and if given a choice, they'd do just about anything to avoid it."

"I'd like to see you go through an exam like that." I continued. "Letting someone see your most intimate areas – your sex organs, and letting them stick instruments inside you and taking samples of your tissues. You have no idea what it's like to be lying there like a piece of meat while they look at your genitals and touch you."

"You men have it so easy!" I exclaimed.

I was pretty upset by now, and I'd finally had enough of Ted's underlying sexism over the years. He could be a real chauvinist at times, and his reaction to Shannon's note set me off in a way that really upset me. So as far as I was concerned, Ted was going to sit there while I gave him a piece of my mind. He deserved it.

"Hey!" Ted interrupted me, waving his hands above his head. "I said I'd do it. What's the big deal?"

"No!" I replied. "I don't appreciate the things you said and I don't appreciate the way you seem to enjoy demeaning women. You're my brother, Ted, and I love you, but, you can just forget it. I'll find someone else."

I got up from the table abruptly, walked across the kitchen and leaned against the counter top. Crossing my arms over my chest, I said, "Thanks for coming over, Ted. You should probably go now."

"Sally," Ted said as he stood, "look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I really want to do this."

"No, Ted." I said. "You treat women as play things and sex objects. You have no compassion for other people, you're selfish and you only think of yourself. I'm sorry to say that, but, it's true."

Ted stood there looking at me. He hung his head, then took a step toward me and spoke, saying, "Isn't there anything I can say, or do, to show you I'm sorry? I really want to do this doctor thing. Can't you forgive me and give me another chance?"

Believe it or not, as I looked at Ted, I realized he really was sorry for his attitude and what he said about Shannon being a slut. But, his apology didn't erase the years of snide comments he made about women or the way he treated them. He needed to be taught a lesson, and in that instant of time, I got a brain storm – a just punishment for his past deeds..... something that was quite appropriate given the circumstances at hand.

"Another chance?" I asked, rhetorically.

"Yes." He said, softly. "I'll do anything to make it up to you and show you I'm genuinely sorry."

"Okay." I replied. "We'll see if you really mean it."

I walked past Ted and when I got to the kitchen doorway, I turned to him and said, "Come with me."

I snickered to myself knowing full well what I had planned for Ted. I was going to enjoy this, that's for sure, and it was going to be something he'd remember for a long, long time. And maybe, just maybe, it would change his attitude about women.

As he followed me, I walked down the hall toward my bedroom. As I approached the bathroom in the hallway, I turned and held my hand up. "Just wait here a second." I said.

Then, stepping into the bathroom and making sure he couldn't see what I was doing, I reached under the sink to pull out a pair of nitrile exam gloves. Opening one of the drawers under the counter top, I got a tube of lubricant and then reached for a clean washcloth on the towel rack.

I grinned cleverly as I folded the exam gloves and the lubricant up inside the washcloth. "This is going to push him to the limit," I thought, "but, he's had it coming for a long time."

My dear brother, Ted, was about to experience an equal amount of embarrassment and humiliation as any woman did during her annual exam. And, what would make it worse was that his sister would be the one doing it. "This is going to be fun." I said to myself.

As I stepped quickly out into the hall, I held the washcloth close to my chest hoping he wouldn't see it. I wanted this to be a surprise – I wanted to see the look of shock on his face when he finally figured out what I was going to do to him. Years of sexist bullshit from Ted was about to be revenged for the sake of women all over the world, and I was reveling in the thought of seeing him squirm as he endured it.

"Come on." I said, as I took the few steps to my bedroom. Then standing in the center of the room, I turned to face him.

"You said you'd do anything to show me you were sorry." I said to Ted. "Well, before you can be the doctor, you need to be the patient. If you're really serious about being sorry, and if you want to be Shannon's fantasy doctor, it's time to prove it."

I walked to my bed, sat down on the edge of it and motioned for him to come and stand in front of me. Then as ceremoniously as I could, I laid the washcloth on the bed beside me and unfolded it. Looking up at my brother, I reached out and picked up one of the exam gloves and began to put it on my right hand. I watched his expression turn from curiosity to horror as his eyes flashed back and forth between the lubricant and the exam gloves. I didn't stop watching him as I pulled the exam glove into position over my hand, and I even snapped the cuff against my skin to add to the tension, and hopefully, his fear.

"What are you doing?" Ted asked.

"Be quiet, Ted." I answered. Then smiling a satisfying grin, I added, "I think you need to be taught a lesson so you can appreciate the stress a woman deals with when she goes to the gynecologist. So, you're going to get the equivalent exam for a male patient – a testicular exam, a penile exam, a rectal exam and a prostate exam."

"Uh....., but.... you can't." Ted stammered. "You're my sister!"

"I'm a nurse, Ted." I replied. "There's nothing you have that I haven't seen before. And besides, if you can't deal with this, you surely can't deal with being Shannon's fantasy doctor. It's as simple as that."

"Come on, Sally." Ted said in a pitiful, begging voice. "You don't mean that."

"It's your choice, Ted." I answered. "If you want to be Shannon's doctor, you'll have to suck it up and be brave."

My brother's face was so wonderfully conflicted. I knew the struggle he was enduring – he wanted to be Shannon's fantasy doctor, but, he didn't want to be examined by his sister. It would be way too embarrassing and humiliating to be naked in front of me. But, it was a fair and just punishment for his crimes, and I wasn't going to back down. He either did it, or he was out.

"What's it going to be, Ted?" I asked. "You either take off your jeans and underwear and have the exam, or it's time for you to leave. Make up your mind."

The next few seconds seemed like hours as I waited for his answer. He squinted his eyes and moved his head back and forth. I took great pleasure in seeing his extreme discomfort as he tried to make a decision on what to do. As he looked down at me, his eyes looked so sad and he looked like he might even start to cry, but, I didn't change my facial expression at all.

"Okay." He said, finally. "I'll do it. But, can I undress in the bathroom?"

"Nope." I said, quickly. "It's right here and right now, Ted. I think it's important for you to fully experience the embarrassment, shame and humiliation we women feel at the doctor's office, and part of that might include disrobing in front of a doctor or a nurse. So, get on with it, or, get out."

If I thought terror had already overtaken Ted at the thought of his sister examining his penis, testicles and his prostate, I was wrong. When he realized I expected him to undress in front of me, for some reason, he really started to panic. I could see it in his eyes and I could see his hands start to shake.

"Please, Sally." He begged. "Just let me undress in your bathroom and I'll go along with everything. I'll strip completely if you want me to, just let me do it in there. Please?"

What confused me about his behavior was that he should have been more concerned about me actually examining him, not about him undressing in front of me. But, regardless of why he was acting the way he was, I could see he was pretty agitated with me demanding he remove his jeans and underwear in front of me.

And, it was just for that reason that I said, "Ted, I'm getting tired of playing games. You either start undressing, or it's all over. And I mean now, Ted. I'm done discussing this with you. No more talk. Drop 'em or leave."

Ted took a deep breath and closed his eyes. As his hands went to the belt around his waist, his face turned a deep crimson and I saw beads of sweat start to pop out on his forehead. My Gawd, this was better than I ever hoped it would be. He was really agonizing over this.

Once his belt was unbuckled, he started to breathe very fast and I immediately became concerned that I'd pushed him too far and that he might hyperventilate and pass out in front of me. But, he kept on. As his shaking hands unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zipper, I watched him for signs of fainting. He seemed to pause once his zipper was down and I felt it was time for some gentle encouragement.

"Good, Ted." I said, softly. "You're almost there. Just push your jeans down and step out of them. You can keep your underwear on for a minute if you're shy about me seeing you naked."

I thought I was being kind and understanding, but, the look that came over Ted's face was the look of absolute dread. And then, after taking another deep breath, he hooked his thumbs into the sides of his jeans and pushed them down, bending down as he did to step out of them and toss them on the floor next to the bed.

When he stood up in front of me, it was me that was now completely and utterly shocked. Never in my wildest dreams was I ready for what I saw, and I instantly understood why Ted wanted to undress in the bathroom, and not in front of me.

There, around Ted's waist wasn't a pair of men's underwear. Instead, he wore a pair of women's underwear – a pair of panties. And if that wasn't bad enough, I immediately recognized them as a pair I thought I'd lost, or thrown away years ago. They were yellow – part of a set of "Days Of The Week" silky panties I had way back while I was in college, and on the hip they were embroidered with the word, "Saturday".

As I looked up at my brother, I could see the flush of total embarrassment on his face. He was looking down at me, and he had this look in his eyes pleading with me not to say anything. He didn't need to worry, because I was speechless.

But, what was he doing wearing my panties? How long had this been going on? And why was his penis getting hard?

To be continued very soon in the next chapter.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds