The Double D's Play D&D

“Oh yeah!” Murray hurriedly nodded.

Devon gave a sinful grin and then shuffled up further between Murray’s spread legs, lifting her own heavy breasts in her hands and wrapping Murray’s erect penis up in her cleavage. Murray gave a long moan of pleasure as his cock was enfolded in the warm, soft flesh of Devon’s plump boobs. The busty cheerleader began to slide her tits up and down the sides of Murray’s hard cock, the ample mounds forming a tight sheath for his cock to glide through.

“Oh man your tits feel good around me!” gasped Murray, his hips humping up off the seat of the chair as he thrust to meet Devon’s bouncing tits. With each thrust the tip of his cock emerged at the top of Devon’s cleavage, jutting against the underside of her chin when Murray got particularly vigorous. Murray bucked against Devon’s big tits for a few minutes before he started to feel his orgasm impending, despite having recently filled his pants thanks to Danielle.

“Are you ready to receive the magic?” he managed to grunt as her wonderful tits worked his throbbing cock, his balls slapping into the lower side of the large melons with each thrust.

“Oh yeah, give it to me Veldin!” moaned Devon, getting a little turned on despite the weirdness of the situation. Devon always appreciated a good tit-fuck.

Murray lurched to his feet and took his trembling cock in hand, jerking it rapidly in his fist as he aimed it towards Devon’s outthrust chest. “Here it comes!” Murray gave a nasal grunt as his seed burst from the tip of his cock and splashed onto Devon’s proud chest. The nerd’s knees sagged slightly and he gave another snort as a second spurt launched out onto the kneeling beauty. “Oh fuck yeah!” groaned Murray, slowing his pumping hand and dribbling the last of his semen onto Devon’s breasts.

“Congratulations Devon, you’ve learn the magic missile spell,” Adam told her, deciding the spell seemed appropriate given the delivery method.

Devon grabbed a hand towel that Murray had brought out with the drinks and wiped her cum-spattered bosom as she sat back down at the table. “Now we can get on with the adventure,” she said. “Where were we?”

“You’ve just landed on the other side of the chasm and got off the magic carpet,” Adam reminded them. “There’s another tunnel just ahead.”

“Let’s head that way then,” said Danielle with enthusiasm, both the boys were wearing silly grins so it seemed that it was up to the girls to lead the way.

Adam nodded. “You head down the tunnel very shortly leave the naturally formed cave, heading into a clearly man made hallway. For about two hundred yards the hallway continues before coming to a arched doorway. The doorway has a sparkling blue field of energy over it. Along the outer rim of the archway is some strange writing.” Adam turned to Murray. “You recognize the writing as elvish.”

“I’ll read it. What does it say?” Murray asked his brother.

“This field can only be broken by the most voluptuous of women.”

Danielle frowned. “What does that mean?”

“The biggest tits,” supplied David, unable to stop his stare from once again being drawn to the voluptuous brunette’s bust.

“That’s me then,” said Danielle, arching her back slightly to proudly jut her tits out.

“Mine are bigger than yours!” disagreed Devon, sticking out her own breasts that had just received a cum-shower from Murray.

David looked at both the girl’s chests and cocked his head to the side trying to judge their size. “They both look big, what size bra’s do you wear?”

“We’re both D-cups, but mine are bigger!” insisted Danielle.

“No way you bitch!” snapped Devon, starting to get a little pissed off at her friend. “Tell her Murray.”

“Um, yeah,” Murray said with a nod, licking his lips and remembering the incredible feel of Devon’s big knockers around his cock.

“I’m not so sure, Danielle’s are pretty big,” David said thoughtfully eyeing up the girls’ chests.

“Now, now, don’t argue folks,” said Adam. “Devon, Danielle, stand up, side-by-side. I’ll be the judge to see who has the biggest tits.”

Both the lovely eighteen year olds agreed to this and stood beside each other, Danielle still wearing only a g-string and Devon in her short blue skirt. Adam got up and moved around the table to stand up front of them both.

He stood in front of the pair of busty cheerleaders, moving his head from side to side as he looked at each pair of tits in turn, comparing them. “Hmm…” Adam murmured thoughtfully as he reached out and cupped the underside of each girl’s right breast in his palms, one in each hand. Devon gasped slightly at his touch, but Danielle said nothing as Adam moved his hands to their other breasts, jiggling the weight slightly on his palm as if comparing size.

Adam gave a frown as if deep in thought and then stepped to his left, directly in front of Devon. He reached up and cupped both her breasts, one D-cupped mound in each hand. Adam gave the two perfect orbs a firm squeeze, watching the ample flesh well up between his fingers as he sunk them into the perky melons. He then cupped his palms around the undersides of Devon’s twin peaks and lifted their weight, jiggling them in his hands. Adam then spread his fingers wide and pressed his hands to her breasts, letting her nipples jut against his palms as his fingers circled back and forth around the slopes of her breasts as if measuring their circumference. His fingers then squeezed back into Devon’s ample tit-flesh as he pressed the orbs up and together the abundant melons welling up into an impressive cleavage.

“Hmm…” he repeated, giving Devon’s breasts a departing squeeze before stepping sideways to stand in front of Danielle.

Adam reached up and repeated the ritual with Danielle’s hefty jugs, first squeezing and then shaking her large boobs in his groping hands.

“It’s very close,” he said, moving back to Devon and giving her breasts another examination, mashing them more roughly this time in his hands and lifting them up by the nipples, watching the flesh quiver and shake in his hands. “Hmm…” he murmured for a third time, stepping back to Danielle and thoroughly groping her tits, letting their weight full his busy hands.

It was a full ten minutes before he finally stepped back from the two busty cheerleaders, having completed a very, very thorough assessment and comparison of their hooters.

“You both have very nice, and very big racks,” Adam said, “but I think Danielle’s are ever so slightly bigger.”

“Damn,” swore Devon in disappointment as the girls returned to their seats.

Adam sat back down behind his screen at the end of the table, adjusting the bulging crotch of his pants as he took his place once again. “As Danielle steps through the blue force field it gives a shimmer and then vanishes. Beyond is a pitch black room that not even the light of your lantern can illuminate.”

“Magical darkness!” said Murray in a slightly awed tone. “I’ll put on my ring of infravision before entering.”

“Me too,” added David.

“What’s infravision?” asked Danielle, still sitting with her chest proudly pushed out, delighting in her victory over her busty best friend, Devon.

“It means you can see into the infrared spectrum and see heat patterns, kind of like night vision goggles,” Murray told her.

“Cool, do we have them too?” asked Danielle hopefully.

“No,” said Adam, pulling out two black blindfolds and handing them to the girls. “Put these on to simulate the darkness.”

The topless girls did as they were instructed and then felt themselves being pulled to their feet and led from the room by a nerd’s hands on their hips, urging them forward.

“Careful of the door,” David whispered to Danielle, who’s slim waist his hands rested on. It felt so good to be holding such a gorgeous woman. As David gently pushed Danielle through the doorway into the kitchen he looked down at her beautiful g-string covered posterior. Her ass looked incredible, almost naked, yet each cheek framed by the skimpy piece of black lace. Unable to help himself, David let one hand drop down off her hip to cup on firm butt-cheek and give it a gentle squeeze. “Wow!” breathed David as he pinched Danielle’s ass, the flesh was cool and incredibly soft, her ass much more firm than he’d expected it to feel.

Once both girls were positioned in the center of the kitchen Adam spoke. “On the far side of the room are three penises, two belonging to elves and one belonging to an orc. To pass this room you must each select one of elf penises and tug on them both at the same time. To tell the cocks apart you can only use your mouths,” Adam told them, no longer even bothering to try and make the adventure seem real, this was all too much fun.

“I will play the role of the orc,” Adam continued, pleased when he saw neither of the two bimbo’s complaining about the plot twist. “David and Murray will help me out by playing the two elves. Please kneel down where you stand and we’ll started.”

The two nerds helped the lovely cocksuckers to kneel down on the floor, making sure that their blindfolds were still in position.

“Ow!” complained Devon as she knelt down on the polished wooden floor of the kitchen. “Can we get a cushion or something? This hard floor is painful on the knees.”

“Er, okay sure,” Adam agreed, he hadn’t thought of that. He quickly went back into the other room and grabbed a pair of cushions of the sofa, returning to see that Murray and David were already stripping off their pants. Adam gave each girl a cushion for their knees and then took off his own pants, eager to begin the game.

“We’ll come by one at a time,” Adam explained. “Then at the end you can call us over by our numbers to make your selection. If you choose incorrectly, you will die. Here’s number one now.” With that Adam gestured for David to step up to the girls to have his cock sucked first.

Trembling in anticipation, David stepped up in front of Devon first, eager to sample her oral skills after enjoying her friend’s warm mouth so much. His cock already starting to swell, David moved right in front of the kneeling brunette, pressing the tip of his cock against her closed lips. Devon jumped slightly, startled at the blind touch, then she parted her lips and accepted the end of David’s cock into her wet mouth, immediately sucking on him.

David stifled a groan of pleasure as the busty cheerleader sucked on his cock, drawing more and more of him into her mouth even as he grew to full hardness. Breathing heavily David’s hips gently rocked as he fed his penis into the buxom girls willing mouth. Watching the clock, David enjoyed a full minute of Devon’s oral talents before reluctantly tugging his erection out of Devon’s heavily sucking mouth. Where Danielle had been hesitant, Devon was practically gobbling his cock down.

His cock trembling at full mast, David moved over to the next of the kneeling beauties, pressing the head of his cock against Danielle’s familiar lips. Seemingly resigned to her fate, Danielle didn’t pause this time as she opened her mouth and sucked David’s hard member inside. David was unable to stop his groan of pleasure this time as Danielle started to bob her head over his hard cock, pushing the shaft deep into the back of her mouth. David saw Devon’s ears perk up at his moan, obviously trying to identify his voice as Danielle sent waves of pleasure through his body.

When the next minute was up David grudgingly pulled his cock free from Danielle’s mouth and stepped back to the other two young men.

“Now for number two,” Adam told the girls, stepping forward himself.

Adam’s cock was already fully erect, and he moved in front of Devon, pushing his cock against her lips and forcing the hard shaft into her mouth. Devon parted her lips at the insistent prod of Adam’s erection, the older nerd exhaling loudly as he felt his cock slide over Devon’s tongue. Adam reached down and grabbed the top of Devon’s head in both hands, starting to fuck her willing mouth just as he had done in his bedroom earlier on that evening. He gave a quiet grunt as he lustfully used her mouth for the full minute, making the most of the opportunity.

When he pulled out and moved on to Danielle, both him and Devon were breathing heavily. Adam gave Danielle the same treatment, grabbing a handful of her soft blonde hair as he shoved himself in between her compliant lips and fucked her mouth as if it were a cunt. Danielle gagged initially at the rough entrance, but then accepted his cock as he lustfully used her mouth for his pleasure. After a minute with the blonde’s mouth Adam stepped back again.

“And finally number three,” Adam announced, making sure he was back where the other two stood before speaking so as not to give them any hints.

Having watched the other geek’s enjoy the cheerleaders, Murray was hard and ready for action as he stepped up to Devon first, glancing down at the full breasts that had pleasured him not so long ago. He pushed his cock against Devon’s mouth and it immediately opened to take him inside. Devon started to slurp noisily on Murray’s cock, her head bobbing back and forth as she savored the relative gentleness of his manhood after Adam’s vigorous onslaught. Adam was happy to let her do the work, the skillful movements of her mouth up and down the length of his shaft making him go weak at the knees.

After a minute of Devon sucking on his cock, Murray moved over to Danielle, pausing for a moment as he stood in front of her to gaze down at her beauty. He could hardly believe that the hottest chick in all of Downtown High was on her knees in front of him, wearing only a g-string and about to suck on his cock. God she was beautiful. His heart racing, Murray stepped up, holding the base of his cock as he guided it in between Danielle’s full lips and into her hot mouth.

The stunning blonde sucked willingly on Murray’s trembling cock, working up and down the entire length, her tongue fluttering along the underside as she worked her magic. Murray reached down and ran his fingers through her long blonde hair, loving the softness of it as her tongue drove him wild. When he reached the end of his minute he pushed forward with his hips, forcing more and more of his cock into Danielle’s mouth till her lips were pressed right to the very base of his shaft and her nose tickled against his pubic hair. Breathing heavily he finally stepped back, his cock popping free from Danielle’s mouth with a loud smacking noise.

“Time for your guesses now,” Adam told the girls. “Remember, if you get it wrong you will die. Danielle you can go first, pick one of the elvish penises.”

“Number one please Dungeon Master,” Danielle said. David immediately moved in front of her and she reached up and wrapped her hand around his still hard cock, ready to tug on it. David moaned softly as her hand squeezed him.

“Devon?” Adam asked the other cheerleader.

“Number three,” said Devon. Murray smiled and moved in front of the lovely brunette. She reached up and took hold of his cock, then both the girls tugged on the cocks.

“Good, now put them in your mouths and take off your blindfolds,” Adam instructed, kind of disappointed that they had chosen correctly. Perhaps if one of them was killed he’d get another blowjob like he had from Devon, or maybe even a chance to fuck one of the beauties.

The girls leant in once again and took the two cocks into their mouths. They then reached up and took off their blindfolds, blinking at the sudden light as they looked up to see if the cocks in their mouths were of orcish or elvish origin.

“Sweet!” exclaimed Devon as she looked up and saw it was Murray’s cock in her mouth. She stood up and they all headed back to the gaming table. “How’d you guess?” Devon asked her friend.

“Well the second cock was the biggest and roughest, I almost choked on it so I figured it must belong to an orc not an elf,” Danielle explained. “What about you Devon?”

“Oh, I just recognized the taste of Adams…” Devon began then suddenly blushed as she realized what she had revealed. “I mean lucky guess I think,” she covered lamely, taking her seat back at the table.

Danielle didn’t push the point as Adam continued with the adventure, none of the boys had bothered putting their pants back on and all sat with their still stiff dicks pointing skywards from their laps.

“When you correctly identify the elven cocks light suddenly fills the room and the three cocks disappear back into the wall. Ahead you see another long hallway stretching off into the darkness.” Adam told them all. “As you start to make your way down this new hallway you hear a roar from further ahead.” He hadn’t been able to think of another excuse to play with the topless babes again so he’d switched back to the original adventure.

“We’ll get our weapon’s ready and continue,” David said.

“As you reach the room at the end of the hallway you are shocked to see a massive minotaur, a half man, half bull-like creature. As you enter the monster roars,” said Adam.

“I’ll fuck the minotaur into submission so we can get past,” said Danielle, causing everyone to look at her in surprise. Devon gasped at her friend’s boldness.

“Um,” Adam hesitated, boy was she getting into the spirit of the game now. “Ah…roll D-4 then I guess,” he said, trying to run with her suggestion.

“Like Devon’s magic lesson?’ Danielle asked as she picked up the four-sided dice.

“Yeah,” Adam nodded.

Danielle rolled the dice, secretly hoping for a two as she had a thing for titfucks, so long as it wasn’t another blowjob she’d be happy. “A four,” she announced when the dice stopped. “What’s that mean?”

“Anal,” Adam replied, hardly able to believe his luck.

Danielle’s face paled at this. “Eww! I don’t do that! It’s gross!” exclaimed Danielle in horror, she had not expected that to happen when she volunteered to take on the minotaur, and if it was half bull then it probably had a big dick.

“You rolled a four, you don’t have a choice, “Adam said sternly, reaching under the table to stroke his cock. “Besides your character loves anal, so you just need to role-play and it’ll be fine.”

“Oh yeah, I guess if it’s just role-playing then that won’t be so bad,” Danielle agreed. “My character loves it you say?”

“It’s her favorite,” Adam assured Danielle as he stood up from behind the table, stroking his erection in one hand. “I’ll act out the role of the minotaur for this. Why don’t you bend over the table and assume the position.”

“Sure,” said Danielle with surprising cheer as she stood up and bent over the edge of the table, resting on her forearms, her ample D-cups squashing flat over her character sheet.

Licking his lips in anticipation Adam moved around behind the bent over blonde, admiring the perfect, firm cheeks of her ass. Adam reached out and ran a hand over the smooth globes, then hooked a finger into the back of her g-string, lifting the strip that ran down between her buttocks and tugging it to the side. In her bent over pose, Danielle’s vagina and asshole were visible between the beautiful rounds of her ass.

Adam slipped a fingertip into Danielle’s ass, causing her to sharply suck in a breath of air. “I might need a little lubrication,” he said as he probed the digit gently inside her. “Devon can you pull your chair over here a moment,” he said as he withdrew his finger from Danielle’s ass and moved it down further to slide into her vagina.

Devon moved her chair closer and Adam offered his cock up towards her lips. Seated she was at the perfect height to suck him off. “Make sure it’s sloppy,” he murmured as Devon opened her lips and once again took Adam’s cock into her mouth. The voluptuous brunette immediately started to slurp on Adam’s cock as he began to pump his finger in and out of Danielle’s cunt.

Devon slobbered noisily over Adam’s shaft till he was dripping with saliva and hard as a rock. Once he was satisfied with the lubrication he drew his finger out of Danielle’s cunt and wiped her own juices onto the tightly puckered hole of Danielle’s lovely ass. He then guided the tip of his cock against her ass. “Are you ready to subdue the minotaur?” he asked the busty blonde cheerleader.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds