• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Down Nights of College Ch. 1

The Down Nights of College Ch. 1

The characters in this story are fictional. Any resemblence to real people is coincidental.

* * * * *

I got to know Liz Restam during the spring of 2001, though I had known her since fall of 1999, our freshman year of high school. We never really associated much until that season at SIUE. She was about as tall as I was, 6'5" give or take an inch or so, with round, plump C-cup breasts, a slim figure, and a very superbly curved ass.

In actuality, it was more of a coincidence that we got to know each other.

It was a clear, sunny Tuesday afternoon. Classes had just gotten out for the day, and I had made my way out to my car. I threw my backpack into the back seat, and was just about to hop in and drive off, when I noticed a small blue Subaru not far from my red Saab. I could hear the starter struggling, to no avail.

I fired up my engine and drove over, parking nose-to-nose with the Subaru.

"Need help?" I asked.

Liz's long golden hair swayed as she stuck her head out her window, smiled, and said, "Yeah. Do you have jumpers?"

"It just so happens," I began, "that I do!"

"Perfect!" she smiled, and popped her hood, as did I.

"d'ja leave your lights on or something?" I asked as I produced my cables from my trunk.

"Yeah," she moaned, "silly ol' me."

I quickly hooked the cables up. "So other than this, how're things going for you?" I asked, making conversation.

"Believe it or not, they are" she smiled as we wired her battery to mine.

"Just hop in and try to start it," I said. She did, and her engine jumped to life.

"Thank you so much," she smiled warmly as I unhooked the cables.

"Anytime," I shrugged.

"Are you doing anything today?" She shyly inquired.

"No......why?" I grinned.

"I get pretty bored after school until my roommates get home. I'm always looking for something to do--or someone to keep me company." she cocked a seductive eyebrow. Only now did I notice what she was wearing: a tight, green tank top and black spandex pants.

"I would be deeeee-lighted!" I chimed.

She giggled. "Follow me." she instructed as she hopped into her car.

We sped off towards her house.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Down Nights of College Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds