• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Dream

The Dream

this is for you Sara

* * * * *

For some bizarre reason, we were shopping for a car...an exotic sports car. I'm looking at you critically as you sit in something zoomy....a convertible Porsche, I think. The car is fuzzy in my mind, but you are crystal clear. You're wearing a green sweater, your arm draped over the door, chin resting on your forearm, smiling that incredible smile. Your wavy hair is up, casual, sexy. "That one looks good on you." A salesman watches us from across the expansive showroom over a sea of sharp colors and shining chrome and glass.

"You think so?"

"Uh huh. But then again, with you in it, a Pinto would turn into rolling sex."

You laugh lightly and open the door, revealing a black skirt that barely hides the tops of your thigh high stockings. My cock tingles as I think about what you're not wearing underneath that skirt.

I take your hand, helping you out of the car. We move to the next car on the showroom floor, a 1988 Maserati Biturbo. You wrinkle your nose. "Too clunky."

Strolling around the showroom, you smile at a perfect ice blue 1966 AC Cobra with a racing resume', but I pull you away. "Way above our price range." You raise your eyebrow. Evidently, in this dream we have some pretty deep pockets, but that is a half a million dollar car.

After a lot of gazing and admiring, we make our way over to a 1956 Porsche Speedster, black with gleaming chrome wheels. You slide in behind the wheel, and I get in the passenger side. The low-back, ass hugging bucket seats make it a little tricky to get in, and your skirt rides up your thighs, exposing the lace at the top of your stockings. You pretend not to notice my eyes on your skin as you adjust the seat and mirrors, testing the shifter and pedals. "Well?" I ask. "Should we see if we can talk him into letting us take it for a spin?"

"No. I don't think so."

"How come?"

You squirm in the firm, deep seat, and say, half joking, "I like it, but how are we supposed to fuck in this car? You can't even move in these seats, and they don't lean back, or anything." Glancing up at the salesman, I grin mischeviously and reach back to pull the claustrophobic top closed over our heads, latching it to the windshield frame. "What are you doing?"

I lean close and whisper in your ear. "That's a very good question, darling. And honestly, I don't have an answer for you. But maybe we can figure it out together." You're looking through the low windshield at the salesman as you feel my hand on your thigh, above the stockings, sliding your skirt up. You turn towards me, and our mouths meet in a sensual kiss, our tongues exploring, lips sliding against one another, for a long moment. My hand moves from your thigh to the side of your face, tracing down the side of your neck. Almost involuntarily, you open your legs slightly, pushing your hips forward, causing your skirt to ride up still higher, and exposing the smooth lips of your lovely pussy and the tender skin of your uppermost thighs.

As our kissing grows more impassioned, I run my hand down your neck, over your sweater, gently caressing your breasts through the material. You moan softly into my mouth, your already taut nipples sending electricity directly to you pussy. You feel the growing wetness between your legs, and I run my fingertips between your pussy lips, sliding them into our kiss, both of our tongues caressing my fingers, tasting your sweet cream.

Moving my hand back between your legs, I gently rub and caress your pussy, rubbing the juices over your skin. I slide them down under you, rubbing the sweet fluid over your asshole, dipping just the tip of my finger inside. You gasp softly, moaning. Already the close interior of the car begins to take on the musky scent of your sex. I lick my lips, breathing it in deeply. You glance down between my legs, seeing the swell of my hard cock in my pants, damp with the precum already oozing from the tip, and you reach down and unfasten them. Your hand closes around my shaft, gliding slowly up and down on a sheen of slick precum, my hips thrusting slowly to meet each caressing stroke. I groan softly into our kiss, trying to stay quiet in spite of the sweet ecstacy of your touch.

I break our kiss, pulling away slightly. Your eyes are dark with passion as I smile. I whisper, "Slide over onto my lap." You glance over at the salesman, looking our way from time to time, but unable to see inside the dark interior of the Speedster.

Smiling, you move easily over the gearshift onto my lap as I slide down in the seat. Your legs drape outside of mine as you recline back against me. You turn your head to kiss me as my hands move between your legs, one gently spreading the lips of your pussy, the other guiding my aching-hard cock into you. We move together, my cock sliding in and out of you, and grinding in a slow circle as our hips move together. One hand is on your body, sliding up inside your sweater, massaging your breasts through your bra, rubbing the tight bundles of your nipples with soft fingertips. My other hand is between your legs, sliding up and down your pussy lips wrapped around my cock, fingering your clit as we move together.

We start to move more quickly, my hips driving my cock in and out of you forcefully as my breathing turns into steady low moans. I take your slick, swollen clit between my finger and thumb, rolling it gently, my fingers sliding over it, and you feel your orgasm start to build. You break our kiss, burying your face in my shoulder to stifle your moans, panting, "Fuck me Adam....I'm gonna cum baby...."

The sound of the desperate passion in your voice and the sweet ache of my cock driving in and out of you combine, and almost out of nowhere, my orgasm hits me as yours erupts inside you, your pussy squeezing and milking my cock as it pumps my hot cream into your pussy. Clinging to you as I cum, I bite back my moans, my breath hissing between clenched teeth as I cum with you, feeling your body shiver, your legs tremble. I run my hands over your body gently as we come down together, kissing your cheek and neck softly. My cum trickles out of your pussy, down the shaft of my cock.

You lift your head to smile at me. "I'll take it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds