The Edge of Intention Pt. 05

The first strike brought tears more from hurt feelings than anything. She covered her mouth with her hands so that no one would hear her. He continued to spank her for what felt like forever before he stopped to talk to her. She had the feeling she nodded at all the right places while he spoke but was so shaken up she wasn't sure. The last thing he said to her was,

"Now, get out to your desk and answer phones. Write your book on your own time."

She pulled her dress down and slowly smoothed it back over her hips while studying his eyes through her tears.

"Yes, Sir." she whispered.

She left his office closing the door quietly.

Daniel sat on the edge of the desk where she had just been bent over. He grabbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger pinching both eyes shut. He was fighting back tears. He had fallen in love with Sara and could not let go of his anger at having found her snooping through his files. He wanted to punish her in the worst way and her smartass comments and lack of cooperation were not helping matters. He strode over and fell onto his couch backwards and fell asleep. When he awoke, he looked at the clock and realized two hours had slipped by while he slept. He walked over to his office door and opened it. Sara's desk sat empty and she was gone. Her chair was pushed in and her coat was gone. He took a deep breath in and let out a long sigh.

He picked up his phone.

"Brandy, where is Miss Beckett?"

"She went home ill, Sir. She said she would see you tomorrow."

"I see. Thank you."

The truth was, Sara flew out of the office in tears and called over her shoulder,

"Brandy, please tell Mr. Taylor I will see him tomorrow morning."

And was on her way down the stairs with coat flying faster than Brandy could ask what was wrong.

She called Jane immediately and told her what happened.

Jane knew her asshole brother might take his mood out on her.

"Well, let's just see what happens when she comes in. Let's get here early and have coffee with her."

Sara sat in her favorite chair with her laptop and her fingers flew for almost two hours before her phone started vibrating. Of course, it was Daniel.

Daniel: I expect to see you at 8:00 a.m.

Sara: I will be sure to get there early so I have time to sit at your feet like a good puppy before I start work.

She sent the text and threw her phone down. She kept writing for two more hours. Her laptop finally died and she plugged it in and got up to use the bathroom. She mosied into the kitchen around 7 and looked for food. She was hungry. There was leftover chicken salad from the other night and she settled on that. She had not really eaten since he sent her home on Friday. It had been five days since then and she wasn't getting much hungrier. In fact, she was losing her appetite to upset. She felt that Daniel was being too hard on her and did not know how much longer she could keep going to his office under these conditions. She checked her phone. Thank God he did not respond to that comment.

The next day she came in with a cup of coffee only for herself. When she set it down to put her things away, Daniel walked by her desk on his way in and swiped it.

"Thank you for the coffee smart mouthed girl." He walked in his office and closed his door. He chuckled to himself as he drank her coffee. He laughed out loud when she sent that text suggesting he was treating her like a dog. She had a point and he needed to back off. He adored her and did not want to lose her as an employee or a lover. In fact; he wanted to marry her. But for now...this ill gotten cup of coffee of hers tastes pretty damn good.

She stood staring at his door. She felt a grin that didn't quite make it to her lips. She sat quietly at her desk and refused to respond to his theft of her coffee. She walked down to the office coffee counter and got herself a cup and stood talking to Jane and Brandy in good spirits, looking like a million bucks. She wore a bubblegum pink skirt and white blouse with camel pumps and cardigan. The girls were giggling when Daniel stepped through the doorway of the entry to his wing.

"Is this what I am paying you three to do?" The girls looked at each other and grinned only slightly. He held the door open and made Sara squeeze past him as he looked down at her.

"Is something funny Miss Beckett?"

"No, Sir." She grinned inwardly knowing he was irritated by her visit to the coffee bar with no complaint. The way she saw it, he was lucky she didn't go right back out the door to The Constant Drip Coffee Company and buy herself a designer coffee on his credit card. The very thought of her daring to do such a thing made her giggle inside but would have possibly earned her a sore ass in his current mood.

She continued down the hall to her desk and half ignored him. She knew his eyes were boring a hole in her back.

Daniel watched as she walked back down the hallway to her desk. She wore the beautiful pink skirt he had bought her and white stockings with camel colored shoes and white blouse. He wanted to bend her over her desk and have his way with her but she was not ever going to go for that right now. In fact, since he had purchased a more fitting wardrobe for her, it's all he ever wanted to do. He also wanted to spank her for the smugness she was exhibiting right now.

She sat at her desk and flipped her hair over her shoulder and started typing and opening up her programs on the computer. She could feel Daniel moving closer and heard his voice far sooner than she expected.

"You are coming with me to a meeting today. Grab your notebook, purse and coat and let's go. I want you to take copious notes for me and you better not miss anything important."

"Where are we going?"

"My attorney's office."

Sara froze. Oh God. Is he going to sue me after all? Why would he take me there and not just have me served with papers? What the hell?

She did what she was told and left the office slightly behind Daniel feeling ice cold as she followed along, numb with dread and fear gnawing at the pit of her stomach. When they got into his car she turned to him and asked him in a near whisper,

"Daniel, are you suing me for all of that money? Because I don't have it." He looked at her as her eyes filled with tears. His mouth dropped open as he stared at her and realized what she was thinking.

"No! No...Not at all. Worse. We are meeting your brother."

"WHAT??!! NO! I am not going there Daniel!!"

"Yes, you are coming and it will be fine. I will be there with you and I will continue to stay with you at home. I will sleep in the guest bedroom if you want but I will be there in case he tries anything. I can also hire you a driver/bodyguard if you prefer. But Sara, you know him and I need your insight regardless of how upset we are with each other right now. And since you took the liberty of reading my files on him, I assume you have a general idea of what this is about."

She nodded her head.

"That's what I thought."

"Daniel...I was bored and just wandered into your office to be around you, so to speak. I spun in your chair and smelled the leather and looked in your desk drawer to see how you live. Organized. And I just spun around and opened the drawer out of curiosity. I saw James' name and I couldn't help it. It was not planned, it just happened. He is my brother regardless of how much I can't stand him. I do care what happens to him. But Daniel..." she looked down at her hands and then back up into his eyes.

"I have fallen in love with you...and I can't take anymore of you being mad at me." Daniel stared at her for a long time. He leaned forward and grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger and kissed her lips.

"Sara, I love you too. Let's get through this and we can go to lunch and talk some more." She nodded and turned to put her seat belt on.

"Good girl."

He turned his head sideways and looked down at her.

"I have a question for you, Sara..."

She looked up innocently and asked,

"What?"

"Why weren't you wearing panties to work yesterday?"

"Because it was laundry day and I forgot and was caught with no clean ones to wear."

"I see."

"And I was PISSED when you spanked me and found out."

He looked at her and they both started laughing.

When they were stopped at a light Daniel reached over and caressed her cheek.

"You look really beautiful today, Sweet Pea. That color is stunning on you."

"Thank you."

When they arrived at the attorney's office Daniel told her they were there an hour early and she would be set up in a viewing room. She would not be in the room with anyone but off by herself. She had read every book she could get her hands on about statement analysis, lie detection, interrogation and body language. She took the practice to new levels because she came by it naturally. She would be able to decipher much while they talked to him and asked questions. They were looking for certain pieces of information and Sara knew how to get it from written and spoken statements. In any case her brother would not even know she was there.

The interview with James lasted for three hours. She had missed certain aspects of him. He used to be heavy but looked good and had lost all of his weight. Prison must have taken it out of him because now he was trim and muscular. She could tell he had no clue she was anywhere near his life. She did not have anything to fear after all. The creature sitting in that room had nothing to do with the theft going on...and she knew he didn't. However, in listening to James speak she picked up on a few other ideas that Daniel may or may not like Ugh...I will save it for another day. I have had enough stress with him this week. Besides, I want to get another look at those files and chase my suspicion down.

Daniel took Sara to the Peppermill again because she loved it the first time they went. They sat and talked and had a few drinks and ate fancy salads and drank some more. Sara had never been tipsy with him before. He seemed calm as ever and well in control of himself. He bought a bottle of the wine they were drinking and they took their little party home.

After he got done pouring two glasses of wine, he brought Sara into an embrace. They held each other and he leaned down and started placing kisses on her forehead and nose and rubbing his cheek against hers. She could feel his five o'clock shadow against her smoothe, soft skin. He started kissing her lips and when the kiss deepened, ran his hands into her hair and fisted it lightly enough not to hurt but enough to control her head. He pulled her back from the kiss and whispered to her.

"I have yet to punish you for going through my files and your smart mouth since you have been back."

She stared back at him confused.

"Get down on your knees you bad, bad girl." Her lips turned up into a grin but Daniel was not smiling. Since they had started having sex, months before, she had never given Daniel a blow job. He controlled the entire experience in the bedroom and had not asked. He wasn't asking now. His hold on her hair remained as she got down on her knees before him and she was forced to look up at him. With his other hand he undid his belt and then his pants, freeing his erection.

He let go of her hair so she could focus on the task at hand. He leaned back on the center island of the kitchen as she ran her hands up his thighs and pulled his pants down to mid-thigh. She ran her hands up his inner thighs and scooped his balls into her able hands and caressed them as she took him into her mouth. She tucked her lips around her teeth and began to suck and moved with as he thrust himself forward into her mouth gently. She moved her tongue in a way that almost made him cum but he jerked himself back out of her mouth so he wouldn't. She held him in her hands and ran her tongue down his shaft to the base taking one of his testicles into her mouth, sucking and rubbing it lightly with her tongue. She let go of it and gave the other the same attention. He gasped.

"Jesus Christ! Sara!"

Her tongue made its way back up his shaft and she took him back into her mouth and continued working him and taking him into her mouth as deeply as she could while sucking and licking him into oblivion. He reached into her hair with both of his hands and he started to come and held her head still. Sara started to get a bit panicky and started to look as if she might gag...Daniel looked fiercely into her eyes and in a serious whisper commanded,

"Don't you dare..." as he pumped enough semen into her mouth and throat to go white water rafting to center of the earth. Years of not having a blow job came pouring forth.

Sara gained control of her emotions, calmed herself down and swallowed every drop. If she hadn't, she may have ended up with it in her lungs. She wasn't happy that he had held her and forced her to swallow. She looked up at him with a question in her eyes. And he stared straight back, daring her to ask it.

Daniel took both of her hands in his and helped her to her feet. He pulled her close and caressed her face without speaking. He finally whispered before kissing her.

"Let that be a lesson to you, Sweet Pea. Every time you start a war with me in my office, this is how it's going to end. Do you understand me?"

Sara nodded and allowed him to kiss her deeply. They sipped their glass of wine in silence and turned in for the night. She sunk into a deep sleep in Daniel's arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds