The Edged Lexicon Ch. 08: Sweetroll

"Absolutely, lad."

Gwilin's eyes brimmed with emotion - fear battling with need, Nadine presumed. It reminded her of when she had been subjected to the gauntlet. And much like with the gauntlet, it reminded her that such looks essentially fuelled Nazir's fire.

Thick, brown fingers traced across the golden skin of Gwilin's delicate face, the man's gentle caresses at odds with the menacing figure that administered them. Gwilin squirmed beneath his touch, obviously unsure whether he enjoyed Nazir's attentions or not. Nadine was acutely aware of that particular psychological torture - being unsure if his intentions were genuine or if she was being lured into a trap.

"Aren't scared of me, are you, boy?" Nazir's voice purred, deep and velvet-smooth.

Gwilin's eyes darted away from the Redguard, unable to hold his gaze. "No, Sir."

"Terrible. Don't bother lying to me," Nazir growled. "Open wide."

Gwilin obeyed, the entirety of Nazir's length being thrust into his mouth with surprising force. Where with the other men there had been some give and take, Nazir simply fucked Gwilin's face. He pumped in and out of the Bosmer's mouth roughly as he gripped his hands around his ponytail, yanking parts of the hair out of its binding with his vigour. The sucking noises were cacophonous and obscene; Nazir's panting and Gwilin's muffled whimpers and gags punctuating them. At points, Nadine wasn't sure he could breathe, his face reddening and tears forming in his eyes.

"Iron." Brynjolf's voice cut over the sounds of struggled sucking.

Nazir nodded, loosening his grip slightly as he slowed his pace. His thrusts were still ruthless, but appeared to be more manageable for Gwilin, as he accepted Nazir's formidable length down his throat with impressive ability. Spit ran down his chin, dribbling on to the floor, eyes watering and jaw straining to take it all, but he persevered, letting Nazir use him as he saw fit.

Eventually, Nazir's attentions relented, pulling Gwilin from his stiff cock by his ponytail. The Bosmer looked up at him, dazed, spit-soaked and breathless.

"Fine work, boy," Nazir crooned, delivering a couple of playful pats to his flushed cheek. Gwilin gasped for air as he gazed up at the Redguard, body shaking and face full of giddy, dazed lust. Nazir stroked his hair gently, soothing him with gentle words, praising him for a job well done. Nadine could just make out the thin strand of precum which now dripped from his cock, joining the saliva in the puddle on the floor. Gods, but he was delicious. Not to mention incredibly talented. If this had been Nadine's particular trial on her initiation, she probably wouldn't be standing here.

A wave of quiet ran through the arena as the crowd waited with bated breath for the final trial. One man remained, but that man was Ulfberth War-Bear, whose endowment was as large and imposing as the man himself. Nadine had never been able to manage more than half of it, and the only person within the Sanctum she'd ever seen tackle the entirety of the behemoth member with their mouth was his wife Adrianne.

Ulfberth towered over Gwilin, his muscular frame in marked contrast to the Bosmer's lithe, willowy one. Despite the staggering size difference, Ulfberth's presence seemed to soothe rather than intimidate, his kind blue eyes smiling down at Gwilin.

"Holding up alright, cub?"

Gwilin nodded, smiling back at Ulfberth. If he was nervous about climbing the metaphorical High Hrothgar that awaited, it didn't show.

"Good. Because I can't wait to fuck your sweet little mouth again."

Gwilin barely waited for Ulfberth to position himself at his mouth before descending on his cock, lavishing the thick member with soft, sweet kisses that ran from the head down to the hard, throbbing shaft, gradually turning into sloppy licks that traced back to where he had begun. It was clear he wanted to take his time, and Ulfberth was obviously happy to let him, letting out a blissful sigh as he basked in the attention. He took Gwilin's ponytail in his hand, running the copper locks languidly through his fingers, and guided his cock into Gwilin's mouth.

Gwilin's lips parted and pressed against Ulfberth's formidable head, enveloping it as it was eased into his mouth, inch by thick, hard inch. Ulfberth took his mouth with care, thrusting in part way in then sliding out, cock slick with spit. The pace was slower than Nazir's had been, allowing Gwilin to take everything he was given. Ulfberth slid in further, eliciting slight gagging noises from the Bosmer, but no pause from his attentions and no words spoken from Brynjolf. This seemed to please Ulfberth, who lovingly stroked Gwilin's hair while muttering words of approval through short, choked breaths.

Nadine gazed in awe as she realised Gwilin was mere inches from taking the entire thing. By the Divines, where did he put it? Ulfberth's strokes were slower, more deliberate now, allowing Gwilin to accept him and adjust to his size. Gwilin's fervent sucking continued, eager to please his Master, saliva now cascading down his pointed chin. Ulfberth's thrusts had slowed to almost a stop, Gwilin now dictating the pace and depth, wet, slick mouth enveloping his cock nearly entirely.

In the end, he couldn't manage it all, but that was hardly the point; what he had managed was staggering. She saw Ulfberth throw back his head in anguished ecstasy as Gwilin laved his cock with his skillful mouth, withdrawing the engorged member with a loud growl of frustrated desire.

"Fuck, that was hard to hold off. Adrianne's got competition." Ulfberth grinned at Gwilin, blue eyes meeting the Bosmer's glimmering brown ones. "You've definitely passed the first half of your initiation, cub."

Gwilin's eyes widened. "First half?"

Ulfberth nodded. "Yep. Didn't think this was it, did ya?" He let out a low chuckle, softly stroking Gwilin's nervous face. "Don't worry though, we'll give your mouth a break. We'll be the ones doing the work in the second part."

***

Nadine stood beside Ingun and Ysolda, waiting for her orders. In front of her was the rack where Gwilin had been mounted and strapped, supine. Adrianne stood next to him, attending to him with an almost maternal care before turning to the women. Her demeanour hardened.

"Well, girls. I trust you've all behaved this week? Let's hope so, because there's a treat in store if you have."

Nadine's heart raced. The combination of hearing there was to be a new guest and Vex's lesson the previous week had ensured her behaviour was faultless.

"Ingun. When was the last time you came?"

"Two weeks ago, with Master Drevis, Miss," Ingun responded, a smile of twisted pride on her face.

Adrianne raised an eyebrow. "I guess that would explain your inappropriate behaviour with our new guest earlier, then. Good. Since you're so happy about well you've performed, you won't mind going another week without release."

Ingun's smug look swiftly vanished, realising the grave mistake she'd made. She opened her mouth to say something, but then obviously thought better of it, straightening her face into a mask of controlled contention. It was Adrianne's turn to look smug this time, smiling cruelly at Ingun before continuing down the line.

"Nadine?"

"One week ago, Miss." Nadine smiled, remembering the encounter. "With Mistress Vex."

Adrianne's expression remained unchanged. "And you've been performing better on your homework assignment, I trust?"

Nadine nodded, careful not to seem too self-congratulatory as she responded. "Yes, Miss - I can nearly manage all of the cucumber, now. I've been better at holding off from release, too, although in all honesty I've had to abstain from thinking of such things because I haven't trusted myself to not go too far this week." Nadine blushed, realising the frankness of her admissions in front of a still relative stranger. "You can read my notes if you'd like, Miss."

"Can't help but be the teacher's pet, can you, Nadine?" Adrianne smirked, the hint of a playful glint in her eye. "Almost as bad as Ingun, but at least I can trust you to behave. Good work." She worked her way down to Ysolda, eyes immediately zeroing in on the plum coloured marks lining her neck.

"So, Ysolda. What about you?"

Ysolda's face burned as red as her hair, barely able to look Adrianne in the eye as she mumbled her answer. "Three nights ago... with Mikael."

Ingun snorted, earning her a death glare from Adrianne. She turned back to the redhead, eyebrow cocked.

"What, the bard?" Adrianne asked. "The one that Nadine clobbered the other week?"

Ysolda nodded, scowling. "Yes, him."

"Well, well, well...I'd say that you've punished yourself enough, but we both know that's not true. You just can't help yourself, can you?"

Ysolda's blush deepened as she gazed downwards. "No, Miss."

Adrianne stroked Ysolda's hair, equal parts loving and menacing. "Poor, desperate, needy slut. Too bad for you." Her touch lingered before turning to address Nadine. "Good news, pet. Since your competitors are so poorly behaved, you get to be the first to try out the new plaything."

Nadine's heart raced, eyes widening at the Bosmer bound at her mercy on the rack.

"There are rules, of course. If he uses his safe words, you must obey at once, regardless of how near your own release you are. You are allowed to come once, and then you must stop." Turning to Gwilin, Adrianne grinned. "In case you haven't realised, the second part of your initiation is where we test to see if you can hold off your own pleasure better than this slut here. You'd better hope you can, because trust me, she's not going to."

Gwilin's cock twitched violently upwards, his body already betraying him.

"Oh, and Nadine?" Adrianne's mouth curved into a smile more sinister than Nadine had ever seen from the woman. "If you do manage to make him come, there's something special in it for you."

Oh, Gods. She didn't want Gwilin to fail his initiation - he'd performed so well. But she was so terribly desperate to come, and the idea of making the sweet Bosmer unravel underneath her seemed like a reward in itself.

Nadine approached the rack, taking in every inch of Gwilin. Being nearer him now, she could appreciate minute details she had missed before - the golden smoothness of his skin, complemented by scant, soft copper hairs tracing his chest; a rich tuft leading from his belly button down to his crotch. His cock stood erect, still dripping with his desire, enticing Nadine to take a taste.

Biting her lip, Nadine spoke. "May I suck his cock please, Miss?"

Adrianne quirked an eyebrow, a surprised smirk creeping across her face. "Poor, sweet Gwilin. You really do want that reward, don't you?"

Nadine squirmed. There was rather a lot she wanted.

"Why don't you ask him?"

The realisation suddenly hit Nadine that these were to be the first words she would speak to Gwilin. At least with the others she'd had the chance to introduce herself; apparently with him the opportunity to say hello was replaced with something more base and detached, the two familiarising themselves through carnality rather than small talk.

Nadine looked into Gwilin's deep brown eyes, his face flushing to match her own. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Gwilin's face twisted in anguished desire, his breaths short and panting as his cock twitched rapidly. "Yes please, Miss Nadine."

His tone was soft and pleading, and only served to spur Nadine on. She knelt before him, the hard stone floor familiar beneath her as she caressed his thighs, revelling in his sharp sighs of delight. Decisively, she gripped his cock, laving it with her tongue and lapping up the long strand of precum that dripped down from the head, making satisfied moans as she did so.

"Gods, you're delicious," Nadine purred, smiling at Gwilin as she stroked his length, eliciting a moan from him as he struggled to maintain composure. Continuing her ministrations, she took as much of Gwilin as she could, sucking slowly and tenderly before withdrawing. She stood, her naked form in front of Gwilin's. The rack had stirrups so that she could climb on top, allowing her to fuck the Bosmer however she wished. Gwilin must feel completely helpless, being unable to move, essentially an object to be fucked. Her cunt throbbed with profound need at the thought.

This was wrong. Wasn't it? Gwilin was a person, with thoughts, opinions, emotions. Then again, so was Nadine, and Gods knew she got off on the idea of being used, of being no more than an object to be fucked. She thought back to her own initiation - how she had been stripped and told to mount the table, and groped by every Sanctum member. Divines' sake, she herself was strapped and fucked by Drevis, for the pleasure of a watching crowd. All throughout, there was Adrianne's voice in her mind, reassuring her - if there's something you don't want, use your safeword. She had wanted it - that was why she was there. Judging by the stiffness of Gwilin's cock, he also wanted it. But for her own peace of mind, she had to ask.

"Can I fuck you?"

Gwilin swallowed, voice thick with need. "Please, Miss Nadine."

Miss Nadine. Being called that was completely intoxicating. It made her feel powerful; dominant, even. For the first time she wondered what it would be like to turn tables with Adrianne or Vex; to be the one commanding rather than obeying. She straddled Gwilin, placing her feet into the stirrups as she mounted his cock.

She wasn't patient, taking him in and revelling in the feeling of being filled. She had never been in this position before, but soon realised she enjoyed the leverage it allowed her. She took Gwilin in fully, grinding herself against him at the hilt, gasping at the new, unique sensation.

Gwilin's breaths were short and ragged, his eyes heavy-lidded. He didn't look like he could take much more. Nadine traced her fingers across his golden skin, marvelling at how soft it was, playing with the strands of hair that escaped his ponytail as she dotted his face and neck with gentle kisses, leaving deep red stains in their wake.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," Nadine whispered, feeling Gwilin squirm beneath her.

"M-Miss Nadine..." Gwilin's voice was little more than a whimper.

Nadine's hand traced down to her clit, feeling herself slick and hot as she circled and teased, slowly picking up the pace of her fucking. She could no longer do slow and gentle - she needed release. She gripped onto Gwilin's ponytail with her free hand, taking the sight of him in as she impaled herself on his cock, frantically playing with herself as she did so. His passion-plumped lips, so skilled at pleasuring other men, moaning in desire for her; his golden skin, marked with her kisses; marks like on Ysolda's neck, marks that she could have left if only she'd went with her rather than that stupid bard, but fuck him, fuck anyone that wasn't the beautiful man beneath her right now.

Nadine rode Gwilin harder, her grip on his ponytail intensifying as she chased her release. Both their breaths were shallow and ragged; hers from the effort of fucking, his from the effort of trying to delay the inevitable. Gwilin's lips parted, his eyes glazed, silently begging. With that, Nadine was undone, crying out in high, sharp wails as she came hard around Gwilin's cock, kissing him passionately on the lips as she rode out the aftershocks.

"Thank you so much, Gwilin," she whispered in his ear as she climbed off him, wiping the sweat from his brow as she left. He responded with something resembling a thank you in return, but it was decidedly shakier.

Nadine returned to the fold, shaky-legged and blissful.

Adrianne smiled. "Enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, Miss. Thank you."

"Did you make Gwilin come, pretty pet?"

Nadine bit her lip. "I don't think so, Miss. I tried not to."

Smirking, Adrianne responded. "How magnanimous. It cost you a chance to come again this week, but at least you saved poor Gwilin from failing his initiation, hmm?"

Nadine felt a twist of frustration at the words, but ultimately decided that she was happy with her decision. She could wait another week if it meant Gwilin becoming a permanent fixture.

Adrianne turned to Gwilin, eyes brimming with adoration. "Well done on passing your initiation, sweet pet. I think it's time we welcomed you properly, hmm?"

***

Nadine looked in wonder at the new recruit, sporting his new uniform. She was smitten. How was it possible that Gwilin looked even cuter in a collar? Being within the Sanctum suited him, like he had always been there. Nadine wondered if that had been how she looked when she joined, or if the sight of her collared had been foreign and unusual to the others.

"So, initiate - ready for your prize?"

Gwilin's eyes widened. "I thought the collar was my prize, Miss."

"It's part of it, sweet pet," Adrianne said, smiling. "But it's not the whole thing. The men have got something special in store for you - their own way of congratulating you on a job well done. Us ladies will have fun and watch the show. How does that sound?"

Blushing, Gwilin responded, "Perfect, Miss."

"Good. Why don't you get comfortable on the bed over there?"

Gwilin complied as Adrianne turned to the others. "Men, if you'd prepare the new recruit for his reward."

"Sure thing, Adrianne," Ulfberth replied gleefully. The crowd dwindled, and the women remained.

"So, Aela and myself will be spending some time together this evening," Adrianne smiled, wrapping her arm around the copper-haired huntress. "Vex and Astrid have decided to put the two badly behaved sluts to good use. That just leaves you, Nadine."

Nadine blinked, trying to work out what this meant for her.

"What I neglected to tell you was that Gwilin would have passed his initiation regardless of whether you made him come or not. Terribly sorry." Adrianne smirked with a sardonicism that rivalled Vex's. "We just wanted to see if sweet Nadine would be swayed to betray her new compatriot for the chance to grab a prize. And what a prize it would have been. You liked the feeling of newfound power, I trust?"

Nadine's body burned, shocked to have been found out so quickly. "Yes, Miss."

"Of course you did, pet. Who wouldn't? If you'd pushed our new recruit over the edge, you could have made your first step on your path to dominating and controlling others. Maybe you could have even had sweet Gwilin bound underneath you, obeying your every command one day." Adrianne's smile was cold, cruel. "But you chose mercy. You put Gwilin's needs above your own. A noble move - but one ultimately borne of restraint and submission. A move that cost you your chance to taste true power, as well as your chance to come again this week."

Nadine bowed her head, crushed at the revelation. There's always a fucking catch.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, sweet Nadine. It's still Gwilin's party, after all. And since you were so altruistic, we think you deserve a front row seat."

Nadine let herself be led to the armchair in front of the bed, where Gwilin now laid, arms shackled. She sat down, noticing the matching shackles lining the arms and legs of the chair she was sitting on, realising what her fate was to be as her wrists and ankles were fastened in place.

"Enjoy the show, pet. I want you to think about this all week as you deny yourself."

The men stood around Gwilin, stroking themselves languidly as they took him in with approving eyes. The only man who wasn't present was Drevis, who was presumably currently invisible, much like he had been during Nadine's initiation. Oh Gods, did this mean...?

"Congratulations, hla'brohadik," Drevis purred, appearing in a sudden glow of arcane light at Gwilin's feet. "Quite the performance you gave during your initiation. I think it's only right we return the favour and show you just how appreciative we all were, hmm?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds