• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Education of John: Sissy Slut

The Education of John: Sissy Slut

12

CHAPTER ONE

My mind wandered as I gazed out form the seat of the speeding locomotive, the landscape sliding by. Looking forward to college, having won a full academic scholarship to North West State. It was still early June, arriving early to fulfill class prerequisites for a child development class, the course required four weeks of volunteer work with underprivileged children. I received special permission for the course, having already completed several classes required for freshmen. This would be the first step towards the psychology degree that he wanted. The first step to becoming Dr. John Lawson. I wanted to be able to help other people, know what made them tick. I also wanted to understand himself better, to be able to what made me so different form the others around me, people like Steve.

Steve Dawson had always been the best friend anyone could have. Steve was five years older like an older brother. Being an only child, Steve enjoyed the attention. We boys were inseparable, despite being almost exact opposites. Steve was handsome, captain of the swim team. Girls in high school fought for his attention and many received it. I was always smaller than the other boys 'Fine-boned,' my mother called it. Sports weren't as interesting as a good book. Girls didn't pay me much attention, not the way they did Steve. But somehow this made no difference, staying close though the years. Steve lived in Springfield, which was one reason to attend North West, and insisted that I stay with he and his wife Cindy. It was exciting to see Cindy again. Cyn was a blast the three of them used to have so much fun together before they eloped and moved to the city.

Knowing the station would be called soon I made my way though the aisle to the lavatory. Shutting the door, undoing my fly I pulled aside the front panel of a pair of red silk panties freeing my penis and feeling the pleasure of releasing a full bladder . I had been wearing women clothes in secret since puberty. While most boys masturbate to dad's secret stash of magazines, my thrill was whacking off into lacy soft panties. First mothers then I started to collect little bits and pieces of lingerie form wherever possible. Stealing them from the laundry hampers of friends mothers or sister houses, I even had several articles form the few girls I had dated. I even gone as far a growing my hair out dressing not only in lingerie and panties but skirts, blouses, and even high heels. Latter I made purchases though Internet. Mother was always respectful of young man's privacy, and I of hers, she never pried into my life.

Whenever, alone I would slip on something sexy, like a pair of seamed stocking under a black mini skirt. Topped of with a padded red lace bustier and sheer white blouse. Then style my hair and apply some light make up. Viewing the transformation in the mirror I inevitably would caress my thighs up past the stocking tops rubbing my now swollen cock through the lace of the panty. Imagining myself as a woman being desired, and used for pleasure. I didn't know why I felt the need to dress up. Sometimes worrying that maybe I was gay, having had fantasies about other men being their sexy girl. Having dated a few girls from drama class in high school I knew that I was very attracted to women. Relishing the few times I had sex, there was no doubt that women made the blood rise. Still, I couldn't resist urge to dress as a woman or banish the strange fantasies about men and their hard cocks. Having almost completely abandoned men underwear I wore panties under my masculine clothes. Although, knowing from the few psychology books I read that other men also had such desires. I couldn't help feel like a lone freak.

Tucking myself back into the panties unconsciously adjusting them to cover my ass. Pushing the "freak" part of myself back into my mind, I was excited to be out on my own starting college and a new phase of life. Zipping my fly, wash up and heading back to my seat I wondered if things would be much different in this new city.

CHAPTER TWO

In the station, I gathered the luggage, two suitcases of clothes all men's except for a small cache of favorite delicates. The rest of my secret thing where packed away until I had a place of my own. Stepping out of the station I was immediately attacked by the exuberant greeting from Cyn. Nearly knocked to my knees Cindy was hugging and kissing my cheek while I tried not to topple over. "It's been so long Johnny, God we've missed you.", she cried between pecks.

"Down, girl, down", Steve chuckled at my predicament, carrying a suitcase in each hand and Cyn wrapped around my torso arms legs and all. "She's been like this all week man. Here let me help you carry that, buddy" Steve grasped Cindy's small frame and lifted her off me, still carrying her he strode toward the parking lot.

Unflapped, by being hauled off like a piece of luggage Cindy chirped, "Hey Johnny did you hear we got married." Same ol' Cyn.

Steve drove us to their building Cindy Chattering all the way. Asking questions about this or that not bother to wait for answers. Tell me what was going on in their lives mixed in with tidbits of information about the surrounding city like some tour guide. When Cindy got this way you knew better than to interrupt, it was like standing in front of a tidal wave an unstoppable force. Steve wheeled into the under garage of his building and helped my with my bags asking the usual questions know that Cindy had settled down some, how was the trip, did mom cry when I left, do you need a drink. He even waited for the answers, long, yes and hell yes. Reaching the apartment Cindy gave me the grand tour. Their apartment was small but very nice Cindy showed me to my room, while Steve poured some drinks. After a couple of rounds, Cindy served us dinner, commenting that I shouldn't expect this treatment every night. Feeling full we sat and talked well into the evening finishing a bottle of Bushmills. Worn out from my trip, I excused myself and headed off to bed. Stripping off my clothes I stashed my dainties into my bags and put on some boxer shorts not wanting to chance some poking their head in my room and see me. Crawling into bed, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Sometime in the night, I woke hearing noises from the next room. It was Steve and Cindy, they were making love.

Cyn was moaning softly, "Please, put it in me Baby I need you."

Letting out a stifled cry I knew Steve entered her. I could hear their bed rock in rhythmic motion. Aroused, I touched my cock. Listening to them thinking of Cindy's petite body under Steve's large body. Having seen him nude in the past I knew that Cindy's pussy was being reamed, Steve was huge at least nine inches and very thick.

Cindy's moans turned into whimpers and as their rhythm increased. I started stroking myself faster stimulated by the thought of my two best friends naked fucking right in the next room. I wanted to cum with them, then Cindy gave a shuddered cry lasting for what seem like minutes. Climaxing in my hand I kept stroking my spent cum into my softening member. Slowly they stopped I could hear them moving around.

Cindy's voice came in a horse whisper through the thin walls, " God you're so good, you can do me like that any time. "

"I hope you didn't wake John up honey, hell you probably woke the neighbors." Cindy suppressed a giggle at Steve's remark.

"I kinda like hope he did hear us baby, it turns me on a little, you know John could be listening to us." Cindy snuggled deep into Steve's arms, "Like when we were at my parents house, doing it every time we were alone for more that five minutes. Somebody always in the next room."

"Yeah, lucky no one every walked in on us. You always have been a bit of an exhibitionist showing off your body." Steve drifted off to sleep.

Cindy murmured under her breath, " If you only knew how many times we were watched and how much I love being watched." Cindy too fell asleep in Steve arms seamen trickling from her swollen pussy mixed with her own juices.

The next morning Steve showered and dressed for work. Leaving early for his job uptown. Steve worked for a large brokerage firm and worked long hours to establish himself. He showed much promise to the partners and was making good money for a rookie.

Kissing Cyn goodbye, he eyed his beautiful bride thinking how sexy she was standing in the kitchen sipping her coffee. Wearing only a fresh pair of emerald green panties, with a transparent lace front and sexy thong ending in a little silk bow just above the crack of her round ass, and a matching cami top. The cami top barely covered Cindy's large breast, her dark nipples pressing against the raw silk. Cindy, was blessed with a great body, although too short to be a model. She had perfect 34-24-34 measurements, breast that defied gravity, curving up to dollar sized areolas and nipples that were constantly aroused, standing out over a half inch. Cyn's flat tanned stomach was accentuated by pierced belly button. Often wearing tops that left her midriff bear. Her hips flaring out from there supporting a full and round ass. The kind men just loved to wrap their hands around when she danced with them. Steve felt lucky to have such beautiful and intelligent woman, he knew she loved him and liked her to show off her tight body. He knew he could trust her and she trusted him. Still telling Cyn how hot she looked Steve suggest that she dress in something a little more reserved for their guest. Laughing Cyn retorted that John could stand to get his blood up a little and she liked make men melt in her hand.

"Just wait till I get home and teach you a lesson. Its not nice being a tease." With a wolfish grin Steve gave Cyn's ass a firm smack and left for work.

Opening the window Cindy called to Steve and he came out the front of the building, "Is that a promise, baby. I can't wait." Her ample cleavage spilling out of the top of her nightie. Looking up Steve smiled and blew her a kiss. Turned and raced to the subway eager to get the days work done and back the arms of his sensual wife.

Waking slowly, stiff from the journey I stretched rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Gathering my shaving kit from the bags and a towel from a chair, that Cindy laid out he night before, I headed into the bathroom across the hall. As he reached the door to the bath, Cindy came out of her room into the hall.

"I thought I heard you up Johnny, did you sleep well?" Cindy had taken Steve's advice and was now wrapped in and silk kimono robe. The robe did cover her more than the cami and panty set she was wearing underneath but it was very short hardly covering her firm rear. Startled by her sudden appearance and captivated by her curvaceous form and deep green eyes I tried to focus on her eyes not wanting to stare and the hem of her robe to long, or the vee of her transparent panties covering an undeniably hairless vagina. Becoming aware of my own genitals, and the morning erection I invariably woke up with.

Trying to discretely cover the offending body part I sputtered, "Uh, uh, sure like a rock. I was just about to hop in the shower and wash up, ok?" slowly recovering moved towards the door.

"Good I hope you were comfortable in the guest room John I know its small." Cindy flipped her hair back over her shoulder, "its going to be a little crowded with the three of us Johnny but, please make yourself a home."

"Thanks, Cindy I really appreciate that, I will." my erection was now painfully stiff as Cindy's robe fell slightly open reviling the tops of her tanned breast.

"I've never been a very modest girl John. I'm sure you've seen what I wear in public. I'm pretty and I like to dress that way. Well I'm no different at home, Johnny, but I just wear a little less. Steve's worried that you'll be embarrassed or uneasy about it."

"No, I'm cool with it Cyn please don't let me put a crimp in home life. I really don't want to put you guys out at all. But, don't you think Steve might have a little problem with seeing you dressed in your, uhhh, well, you know." Trying to sound nonchalant about the whole conversation. This being a little difficult while only dressed in a pair of boxers holding a towel over a raging hard-on.

"Don't be silly Johnny, Steve and I trust each other and have a very open relationship. And besides you're his best friend he's not the jealous type." Cyn batted her green eyes at John. John knew Cyn wasn't shy but was still taken aback by her candor and lack of modesty and could she actually be flirting with him. She had to know what this was doing to him her scantily dress asking if it bothered him.

"Good that covers how I dress and I'm sure you and Steve won't have a problem with what each other wear. Please don't worry about embarrassing me I never get embarrassed, never."

"If you only knew what I like to wear." John thought to himself.

"That just leaves sex doesn't." John almost swallowed his tongue. "Steve and I will try to keep it down, but you may already know how thin these walls are." Cyn blushed slightly John could see her nipples strain the silk kimono. Cindy was getting turned of by the conversation as much as John was. Unconsciously, rubbing her thighs together her sex moistening. "I know it's hard living with another couple in such cramped quarters. Especially not having a girlfriend of your own, yet. Steve and I will try to give you as much privacy as you need." Turning even redder, John wondered if she knew he had heard them last night or that he had masturbated while eavesdropping on their lovemaking. "And, if you meet some one that you would like to bring over for night just let us know and we'll try to make ourselves scarce."

Leaning into John Cindy gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for being so cool John. We're so happy to have you here."

"Sure, I'm glad you invited me. And don't worry about the noise I sleep like a rock." John lied, "And as far as company I doubt that will happen. I'm very good with the ladies."

Cindy smiled, "You're just a little shy Johnny boy. If you give the girls half a chance and they would jump your bones."

Now a dark scarlet I Started my "Aw, shucks" routine.

"Hey, seriously John I can see what you got to work with." Cindy bounced down the hall toward the kitchen. Watching her leave the hem of the kimono swish about the cheeks of her ass divided by the thong of her panties. It was going to be a long summer a very good but long summer.

In the lathering the soap all over working toward my swollen cock. Thinking of Cindy and Steve fucking covered in sweat I began to stroke my manhood. Wishing I could watch them dressed in stocking and garters a tight corset and crotchless panties. Cyn and I could dress up in matching outfits. Like the green cami and panty set she wore now. I even thought about Steve. Ravishing Cindy then taking me dressed in a sultry little outfit. Being the woman and taking his huge cock. Having to swallow Steve's load while Cindy held my head down making me take it all. I quickly emptied my balls, cum washing down the drain.

I finished shaving my face and also my legs pubic area, which I always kept smooth and got out of the shower to get dressed. Wearing a pair of blue string bikinis, with a shear bottom, I pulled on a pair of Dockers and a nice tee shirt. Cindy was sipping a cup on fine kona in the kitchen. I poured myself a cup and sat across the kitchen table form her. She was still wearing the green panties and cami top her robe having come undone exposing her delicious body. We casually chatted about our day as I tried not to stare noticeably at Cyn's bare sex through her panties. I was really going to enjoy living here, if I didn't spontaneously combust from the sexual frustration.

CHAPTER THREE

Urging the powerful Jaguar forward, the powerful machine deftly cut through the early morning traffic. Passing the lumbering motorhome that was crawling along at a snails pace. Cursing the slow beast under my breath I rounded the cab. At the helm of the behemoth was an elderly gentleman, more like ancient. The pale skin on his face a stretched taught, his gnarled hands clutching at the wheel looking as if the beast would break free of his tenuous control at any moment. Thinking it funny that it was always somebody similar to the old man driving these seventy foot deathtraps. Men who probably shouldn't be driving a Yugo much less a diesel powered eighteen wheel house. The Winnibego disappeared into the rearview mirror. I was still going to be late for a staff meeting at the children's shelter. 'The Home' was a shelter for abused and runaway teens it was my life's work, protecting children from abusive homes and families. I founded the shelter seven years ago built it into a safe haven children who had no place to go and no adult they could trust. I still ran the day to day business of the home even though I didn't need to. Helping children was my passion, trying to save as many kids as I could mostly from those who were supposed to love them most their parents.

Driving fast, was another one of my passions I liked being in control, I had to be in control. Father was responsible for this. Jack O'danu, may he rot in hell, head of a multi-international shipping firm was master of all he surveyed he had the power and money of a small country. Never again would she be anyone else's victim. Daddy started when I was in high school. He began to take more interest in me when I start developing into to a young woman. At first I was thrilled to be receiving attention form my normally distant and stern father. He rarely had use for me a child. Flying into fits of rage if I did not behave as he thought a good girl should. Mother spent most of her time in Europe leaving just the servants who turned a blind eye fearing that would be punished or worse. He continued to touch me and make me touch him until late one night he came into my bedroom and took his own daughters virginity. I was paralyzed with fear as I felt his hands on me rubbing my body. I didn't move pretending I was still asleep praying it was only a nightmare. Carmelita, of the servants, came to my room the next morning. She helped me to the bath cleaned my body wiping fresh blood from my vagina tending my torn body as best she could. She seemed to know exactly what to do. I wondered if she had done this before.

Three days later I finally was able to leave my bed my body healing my mind still bleeding, still being raped. Father was very charming, inquiring if I felt better he acted as though I had taken to bed with a cold. When I got home from school daddy was waiting for me with the keys to a new Porsche. I hopped in the leather seat and headed down the drive. My emotions churning inside me, I felt so confused I felt dirty and used having been raped by my own father. I was ashamed, guilt ridden, and even felt responsible. I thought I had to be at least partially guilty I remembered how my body felt part of me enjoyed getting fucked, becoming a woman.

This sordid existence continued for several years I had become the perfect victim. I allowed my father every pleasure at my own expense. I deluded myself into thinking our relationship was normal even healthy. I went to school making honor roll every semester, I was even captain of the cheerleading squad. Everyone thought my life was so perfect and at times I deluded myself into thinking the same thing. But, no matter how much I lied to myself I couldn't make the pain go away. I was 'damaged goods', worthless and I knew it. I tried to cope with the shame and guilt. I began to use dope just so I didn't have to feel. I would drive into the city in my new Porsche and pick up men at clubs let them use my body. I didn't care if I lived or died. And when I came home I was daddy's little precious.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Education of John: Sissy Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds