• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Elf Fetish

The Elf Fetish

Ursule walked slowly down the wall of a valley in the mountains of Wrake. All around her, the ground was a lush green and growing color. New buds on the small trees, fresh foliage on the larger ones that sprouted up out of the side of the hills. The land was beautiful and wealthy. Night was coming quickly on, she knew. The sky was shifting, the moon rising up to catch the victims of the day that refused to sell their souls to the sun. Or so Ursule had been told as a dalhar. Just across the warrior's path was a small inn Ursule had once frequented long ago with an ogre lover. What tender moments had almost been spent there wrapped in his large arms, tender until he had thrown her ogre-fashion out of bed, and she had promptly decided that size mattered not, and finesse mattered for everything.

She paused for a moment to adjust a garter strap on her leggings, thinking of that ogre and his ...special talents.

Smiling to herself and head bent low, Ursule was blissfully unaware of the three high elves that circled the grassy yard of the inn around her, coming out of the huts nearby.

Damn! She should have seen them, she thought angrily, pulling out her Murt Frog Blade and her ebon razor. Dammit, with all that shiny armor on, there should have been no missing them, even in the fading light of dusk.

Stupid ogre, she told herself. Even from the past, he was haunting and dooming her. Bah!

The three high elves stood in a semi-circle around her, eyeing her warily, almost as warily as she eyed them. She spun to one side, feeling a prod against her ribs, and used her curved blade to knock the sword tip of one high elf from her armor. But as she turned to face one, another moved in on her blind spot and clubbed her heavily on the helm. The world faded.

When Ursule awoke at last, it was night. She was at their camp, bound hand and foot and placed off to the side of their fire.

They were paladins, all three.

Must not be very popular in Caldonya, to be stuck marching in the mountains on Amherka, she thought to herself quietly. Their tongue was easy to understand, she knew most languages. As she listened to their mundane mutterings, she mentally kicked herself for falling victim to such a stupid and idiotic move. What had she been thinking? Turning her back to a high elf like that! The darkness in the valley they had camped in grew thicker, and she could hear only the occasional undead skeleton wandering, or feel the vibrations of the large boney feet of the giant skeletons known to frequent this part of the land. On the other side of the fire, it eventually grew quiet. One of the high elves came over and checked her bindings, and then rudely spit on her face. The spittle dripped her mask, into one eye socket and onto her cheek, and she seethed inside. But through her training, Ursule managed to keep her calm. The Gods give her strength if she got free though.

The fire was still full and bright. She laughed inside.

Poor high elves, no night vision, she thought to herself, almost giggling aloud.

Two of the paladins curled up far away from their prisoner, their swords unsheathed and tucked into their sleeping bedding with them. She smirked. Such fear from a mere girl?

Of course, Ursule was no mere girl caught wandering foolishly in foreign lands. But these idiots had no clue who she was, really.

That night's guard, a look of pure disgust on his face, studied her with cruel eyes. Had he been the one that spit on her? She turned her back to the fire then, and her movements made him jump up from the log he sat on. He came over to her, and attempted to turn her back to the fire.

She locked his gaze in hers through her red death-mask helm, and slowly parted her lips with her tongue. The soft pink tip licked carefully at the side of her cheek, catching a bit of the spittle and bringing it into her mouth.

The high elf watched, suddenly enraptured. Ursule then spit at him, her own lips curling in a snarl of dislike.

"Blasted inkie," the paladin muttered.

But Ursule knew he was as much disgusted by himself as he was with her. He had been entranced by her tongue, no doubt. There was always going to be a lure to any high elf when it came to dark elf females.

The guard eyed her bonds, fingering the ropes around her ankles. She could almost read his thoughts.

He wanted to make sure she wouldn't escape. He knew that if she did, she would slit his throat silently and quietly, and leave him to bleed on this cursed land of green.

But as the high elf's eyes moved upward, she saw how they became caught in her leggings. They were made of bone, slender rib bones and femurs of fairies and pixies interwoven and bound with mermaid hair. Very intricate netting, and the effect was one of almost sheer stocking. Yet they had the strength of chainmail. Usually, they were the sort worn by casters. But Ursule was in her "leisure suit," merely out exploring. She had not been dressed for battle. His eyes travelled further upwards, and she felt her half-naked thighs tingle slightly as the high elf followed her garters up to her hips with his hot vision. Over the jewelled belt his eyes passed, moving to her exposed stomach, which she felt suddenly clench.

The high elf's gaze made a pretense of interest in her arms, which were bound tightly to her sides, pressing her bosom together in between her ruby-inlaid armored upper arms. He even made himself touch her ties around her waist and arms, when truly, his eyes settled on her breasts. Her red brassiere was showing up beneath the slightly rust-colored Sarnek tabard. With her every breath, her chest heaved slightly, and the firelight danced over the curves. And his eyes followed the rise and fall carefully.

He gulped. And Ursule noticed.

The paladin's eyes dared to move higher at last, studying her chin and mouth, beneath the skull-shaped upper jaw of her death mask. Slowly, once more, Ursule let her tongue dip out to lick at her bottom lip, moving from left to right. "I am thirsty," she said to him, in perfect Elvish.

She was staring back at him, with a wicked grin.

He gasped, and squinted his eyes meanly at her. He could not believe she had seen that, that she had watched his eyes ravish her entire body just then like he was some love sick puppy.

"Gah! How I HATE the Drow" he thought to himself.

The high elf squinted again at Ursule, snarling at her. And she laughed to herself, once again bored as his gaze was directed elsewhere.

"I need water, paladin," she almost commanded him.

The paladin was annoyed to no end. She spoke his language, which made him ill. And she held no hint or trace of fear in her voice as she commanded him to fetch her water.

Then a twisted grin cut along the paladin's lips. As he brought the ceramic mug of water to Ursule's parched lips, he took it away as soon as her mouth opened. Again, he offered it to her. Again, he took it away, laughing and chuckling quietly at his oh-so-clever game.

Ursule leaned forward, until her chin pressed the cup against his chest, and held it still. She looked at him, snarling again, and finally drinking her fill. Suddenly, she realized his hand was on her back. The cool long fingers slid down her spine, and she lifted her face slowly to look into his, inches away from her own.

Neither of them spoke or breathed, both pairs of eyes suddenly confused. Her flesh warmed and tingled beneath the high elf's hand. And he moved his hand around to the material that covered her behind, slipping from the waist band beneath it. He looked over her shoulder, around her side, slowly. His eyes watched carefully as his white fingers slid over the ebon skin, and cupped one of her cheeks, sliding between the material and the muscled flesh.

Ursule smirked and moaned, in spite of herself.

At the sound, the paladin jerked his hand back, and his look was one of fury. She giggled and cackled, not loud enough to wake anyone else, but enough to know she mocked him. The high elf snarled audibly. As he looked down into her face, she looked almost amused. He directed all of his hate at her, through his eyes. And she lay there with nothing but a curl to those pouty dark lips, staring back at him with a mocking expression.

He could take no more. He lifted himself up from where he was at her side, and pushed her until she was on her stomach. He put his hands on Ursule's hips, and lifted her till she was on her knees, her face pressed by a cheek to the ground. He moved behind her.

Ursule was surprised, her hands barely supporting her as she felt him strip her leggings and pushing the stockings down past her thighs to her ankles. Then he was undoing the binds at her feet, and taking her leggings off completely.

The night breeze stirred over her now-naked skin and goose flesh bubbled up and covered her. She felt his hands lock on her legs, and moved herself to look over her shoulder, startled at all of this.

Seeing her move, the paladin took one long fingered and slender hand, and put it on her neck, beneath her white hair. With this hand, he faced her forward once more as his cock pressed against her midnight-blue ass.

Ursule felt him pause, and knew he was watching as she felt his cock dent her blue skin. Her gasp at the heat and hardness seemed to infuriate him, and he plunged his cock into her puss. Warm and wet from the excitement, she took all of him inside.

His fingers rose up over the back of her head, grasping the hair that came out of her helm as he rode her. Surprisingly, she found herself pushing back into him with her ass, encouraging him to go deeper, and deeper with his every hard thrust. And she could almost taste his rage at this action she could not control.

He wanted nothing more than to leave her here... but his cock moved without his mind, deeper inside of her.

He unwillingly let out a moan, and as it escaped unbidden from his lips it became a growl towards her.

She moaned in response. He grabbed her hair tightly, pulling her head backward, tilting it back, suddenly sliding his cock from her puss. He spread her legs wider with his own, and Ursule felt his cock dripping over her ass .

With sudden viciousness, he wrenched on her hair, her ass lowering quickly over his cock, her voice loud in his ears, making him thrust deeper, fiercer into her ass. He held her hair tightly as his other free hand pulled her by one ass cheek quickly back and forth over him.

Ursule gasped in short bursts as he moved quicker and faster, unwittingly fulfilling one of her dearest fantasies. His cock pulsated suddenly deep in her ass, exploding, cum dripping from her as he continued thrusting. Then, his moans only a low growl as his hands controlled her movement perfectly over his cock, he grasped the bonds over her back and pulled her harder back over him, cumming inside her again and again.

As she started to cry out he impulsively lifted his hand and slapped her ass, leaving the blue skin red and tingling. Her cry was loud in his ears, surprisingly not waking his companions, as his cum still exploding from his cock kept moving her. His cum dripped down to her puss as he still thrust inside of her, his balls pressing against her swollen lips and clitoris.

The high elf pushed her forward then, pulling his cock from her ass, and Ursule marvelled at the sensations causing her body to shake and quake. His hand pushed her face to the ground once more, and then, his teeth were on her ass. He bit into her flesh, hard, and she squealed, forgetting to be quiet. Quickly, his mouth came over her slick ass, licking and lapping at her madly. Ursule struggled to pull away, afraid she would not hold back any more screams. But he held her by her hips, close to his face, burying his tongue in each of her holes in turn.

He lapped and licked and sucked and bit. And in a matter of minutes, Ursule came over his lips and tongue, groaning loudly and spasming in her orgasm.

The high elf moved behind her again, surprisingly hard again. And into her soaked ass he plunged, his hands alternately pulling her hips back against him and smacking hard down over her flesh. Pulling her suddenly and roughly back with her hair, putting all her weight on his cock as she knelt upright, torso straight, chest breathless, he moaned into her ear deeply.

Talking through his teeth, cumming more at the same time, he whispered in a deep and hate-filled voice, "tell no one."

When Ursule awoke, she was a great distance from the camp. Her wrists were still bound, but her feet were free, and her leggings at her side, as were her weapons. He must have faked her escape.

She smiled, and found herself blushing. After giving in to his lusts last night, he had not be able to look at her the same again, without hating himself.

Later that morning, as she soaked her contented and satiated aching body in the lake on the other side of the mountains, the three paladins came marching by. They did not see her where she bathed naked underneath the dock. The paladin walked in line with his comrades, their verbal bashing causing him to walk with shoulders slumped and head hung low. A fourth had joined them, and was prodding the paladin for information.

He waved a letter around madly. "That was no ordinary Drow you let slip away, you fool! That was Ursule Vlos`Jhinrae! She has killed many of our kind! By treaty with the wood elves, we are to watch for such ranger hunters as her ilk and return them, dead OR alive, to Faemore!"

The paladin looked then over at the dock, and Ursule knew he could feel her there, in the shadows. But he would not be quick enough to catch her a second time, so he made no mention to his comrades.

But....what if he did?

As they got into one of the row boats and moved off into the lake and far away, Ursule lay up on the grass slope, hands running over her wet body, indulging in her memories.

A fetish for high elves had been satisfied at last, and so fully and completely, she laughed quietly as one hand slipped between her thighs...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Elf Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 544 milliseconds