• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Employment Interview

The Employment Interview

He thought the interview had gone well so far. He really needed this job and knock on wood, he thought he'd done about as well as he ever had in a one on one interview. And this despite the fact that he had spent the entire time forcing himself not to check out the woman interviewing him.

He had always been attracted to older women and truth be told, women of power- women in command. He didn't know if he had a submissive streak, he just knew that an older woman, especially one say, dressed in a tight business power suit with stockings and high heels had fueled many a masturbatory session. While he certainly fantasized about it, his fear of ridicule or worse, losing a job, had kept this fantasy a very private one.

She told him she had been interviewing all afternoon and he had ended up as the last interviewee of the day. Consequently, he was lucky enough to be met by her after she had changed for an evening out. Ms. Jones was everything he dreamed of in an employer. He guessed her to be in her late forties, perhaps even fifties, with a severe yet alluring face, accented by an elegant hairdo of bottle blonde hair with dark roots showing. Rather than the power suit of his fantasies, she was wearing a slightly more conservative but well-filled version of the classic little black dress, set off by a string of pearls about her neck. She wore black high heels of course and her stockings had a seam running up the back of the leg, a detail he loved and had noted, he hoped surreptitiously, at the onset of the interview. He hoped the formal nature of his white shirt and conservative tie, overwhelmed and hid his flush of desire upon first entering into her office.

He was just finishing a story of the work group he had led in his last job as she studied him from behind her desk. He sat ramrod straight on a red leather couch with brass studs and dark wood, the sort of furniture you'd expect to see in a British gentlemen's club. She glanced at her watch and taking her cue, he quickly wrapped up and stood up, sensing the interview was coming to a close.

"You caught me clock watching I'm afraid. Please don't take it as a negative, I've simply a lot on my plate."

She thank him for coming and paused, studying him silently until he glanced down, overwhelmed by her gaze. He blushed and looked up to see a slight smile on her face.

"Understood ma'am, no need to say anything more. Is there anything else you need to know?"

"No, I think I've got what I need." She paused once again, looking him up and down.

"Yes, thank you for coming. We'll be in touch, the usual drill. There's more than one position available so rest assured that if you don't end up with this position, it's quite possible you'd be considered for something else as well."

"Thank you, ma'am. That's good to know. And thank you very much for your time."

He walked forward and reaching across her desk, shook her outstretched hand. Nodding curtly he turned to make his exit. Just as he reached the door, her voice stopped him, "One more thing...if you don't mind."

"Yes ma'am?" He turned and stood formally, his hands clasped before him.

"Could you come over here please?" she asked. He crossed and stood before her desk. She smiled her slight smile and motioned him to the side of her desk. He moved as indicated and stood somewhat nervously as she studied him again. He waited awkwardly as she continued to gaze at him. As the silence lengthened and hung in the air, he brought his hands behind his back and nodded silently, waiting for her to speak.

And then, much to his surprise, she suddenly leaned forward and reaching up, began to feather his nipples through his shirt. He gasped, taken aback by the intrusion. It felt wonderful there was no denying that. He had always had sensitive nipples like those a girl and if he had been anywhere but a work situation, he would have given in to the pleasure almost instantaneously. As it was, he tried to resist but his nipples were hardening and pressing outward betraying him. She smiled and moved, sitting on the edge of her desk as she now pinched the hardening nubs of his nipples.

"Wha... what are you doing?" he gasped. His cock engorged quickly, stretching out and tenting obscenely against his left pants leg. She had noticed immediately of course and renewed her assault on his breasts, grinning widely now. His breathing came in gasps and he flushed as she gazed hypnotically into his eyes.

"Fuck!", he gasped, and she pinched harder. "Oh God!"

And then, just like that, it was over. She quickly sat back down and looked up at him. His chest heaved up and down, his nipples poking out against the fabric of his shirt, his cock, a snake stretched out along his trouser leg. He struggled to regain control of himself as she tsk-stsked, shaking her head.

"That's what I was afraid of. I'm sorry I don't think you're the right fit for this position."

He hung his head with embarrassment and then, pulling himself together, looked up and tried to fight back and defend himself. "What ...what gives you the right? This...this has nothing to do with my job performance..."

She stood and pushed past him as he stood panting, his nipples and erection still readily apparent. She strode to the door and locked it.

She turned to face him and stretching to reach, grasped behind her, pushing her breasts out as she did so. He heard the zipper of her dress zip downward and the black fabric, pressed tightly against her chest, loosened and fell, revealing the swell of her full breasts and the top of a black demi-cup corset.

"What's going on?" he asked shrilly. He was shocked and embarrassed but her actions, repeating the beginning of countless masturbatory fantasies, caused his erection to swell even more, tenting his pants further. He could feel pre-cum beginning to leak from his cock and knew a wet spot would soon form on his trousers.

"What are you doing?" he queried.

"Don't play stupid." she answered as she shimmied out of the dress.

"I... you locked the door!"

"It's my business, my office, and I will have my privacy." She stood before him revealed in all black- the corset, a garter belt and garters, and the seamed hose and high heels.

"From the moment you walked into my office and looked at me with...yearning and...hunger, I thought I might find a more suitable use for you."

So he hadn't disguised his thoughts at all apparently. She had read him like a book.

"And when tested, it was all too apparent, wasn't it? This part of the interview is for a personal assistant position I suspect is more suitable to your...predilections. Now take off your shirt."

He was powerless. Everything he had ever wanted was being presented to him. But still he stood, ashamed of his desires, as the slimy wet spot of pre-cum grew on his pant leg. He realized he wanted to submit but he couldn't will himself to move. That his fantasies should ever come to fruition had never occurred to him and so he stood immobile, even as more blood rushed to his hardened cock, and the slightest movement of cloth against it as he breathed, caused his cock to lurch and leak more pre-cum into his pants.

She crossed to him and without even a pause in her step, slapped him across the face.

"Take off your shirt!" she commanded and he was snapped out of his immobility. He began to undo his buttons as he drank in the vision before him but he was not quick enough. She brushed his hands aside and ripped his shirt open and immediately went for his nipples.

"That's better, isn't it, my pet?" she said as her fingers brought exquisite pleasure once again to his chest. She pinched harder and his knees buckled as she smiled triumphantly.

"Yes, yes, I think you'll do nicely." she said as she stroked his cock and brushed her hand over the wet spot on his pants leg. She smiled as she reached and up and forced her hand into his mouth, making him taste his pre-cum. She laughed and reaching down, unhooked his belt, unzipped his zipper slowly as her gaze never broke his, and lowered his slacks to his feet. The underwear, stretched taught and slimy with even more pre-cum, followed the slacks to the floor as his cock sprung upwards, bouncing obscenely before him. She laughed as she watched it come to a stop, with pre-cum still dribbling out from the end.

"Such a compliment. Now turn around and bend over that desk." He hesitated. Where was this going? He was nervous, but she reached up and another round of pleasure stroked from his nipples, turned him around, awaiting whatever she had planned. She crossed to a cabinet as his eyes followed hers.

"Turn around and wait like a good bitch." she said and he faced forward once again. Bitch? Did that mean what he thought it meant? He heard the cabinet open and close behind him and the sounds of movement -- the swish of something over stocking encased legs, but he dared not turn around. There was more movement and then the sounds came to a stop.

"You can turn around now, bitch boy." He turned and what he had surmised jutted out before her -- a strap-on dildo, black like everything else she was wearing, molded to simulate a penis with head and veins standing out in the light. She grinned as his eyes shifted from the dildo to her face.

"As I said, I think this..." she said nodding proudly to her waist, "And your natural... propensities, will serve me well." She opened a small tube of lubricant she had been holding and dribbled the liquid gel onto her 'cock'. He watched, entranced and horrified at the same time as she dispensed with the tube and began 'jacking' the lubricant over her cock as she smiled seductively at him.

"We're both of us ready aren't we?" she said, nodding at his throbbing cock, standing straight out before him.

"Hard...and oh... so...ready."

"Ma'am." What was it, that made him so obsequious as she did this to him? He couldn't help himself. "Ma'am, I've never done anything like this."

"No? But you've thought of it. Haven't you?"

He couldn't reply because God help him, in his darkest and most private fantasies, he had thought of this. But the reality, glistening before him was something else. Did he want this?

"Turn around." There was no discussion from her, no taking any account of his words of hesitation. He stood still as his mind raced -- to explore long held secret desires or not, no matter how twisted the reality, that was the decision he had to make.

"Turn around. Now." And still he stood looking at her. If he stayed, who knew what he would become? If he went, he would be masturbating furiously for weeks on end. And kicking himself for his cowardice.

He squared his shoulders, turned and knelt over the desk once again. He heard her laugh as he felt her approach until he felt the dildo brush against his butt, leaving a deposit of the lubricant upon his cheek.

"Good little bitch." she declared.

The cold of the lubricant made him shiver. She grasped his butt, spread his cheeks, and begin to push. The head of the dildo pushed into his rectum. As the pressure mounted, so did the pain. He gasped and pulled away.

"I don't think I can..." She reached around and grasped his nipples and begin flicking and pinching them once again. He gasped and leaned back into her. He was beaten.

"That's right, baby. I'm going to have my way with you." He shuddered as she continued to manipulate his nipples. "As long as I play with these," she said pinching hard, "You'll do whatever I want, won't you?" She gave another pinch and then placed her hands on his back and pushed him downwards. His hands rested on the desk once again.

She spread his cheeks once again and pushed into him. She grasped his sides and speared him. The head of the dildo pushed through his rectum and buried into him all the way. He felt the rubber 'balls' of the dildo pushing against his spread cheeks.

"My good little bitch." She pulled back and before he could gasp at the pain of the backwards movement, she thrust forward, buried inside to the hilt once again. Her strength and movement caused him to fall and sprawl upon her desk.

She raped him. Backwards and forwards she thrust as his hardened cock flopped back and forth against the front of the desk. She pushed down against his back and hammered him into the desk.

It was too much. His ass was on fire but his cock was harder than it had ever been and the fire in his ass was turning from pain to pleasure. She pounded and pounded and then grasping his shoulders, pulled him up from the desk and reached around to his nipples once more. The combination of the dildo and the nipple play was too much. He squealed as he shot his wad and spurted over and over against the front of the desk. The movement of his cock, like a mop against the wood of the desk as she continued her assault, smeared his cum over the front of the desk. He heard her cry as she too came, burying the dildo deep inside him as she shuddered her climax.

They both slowly came down from the high, gasping and panting back to normal breathing until there was nothing in the room but the occasional gasps he expelled as the dildo continued to penetrate him. Eventually, when all was silence, she pulled out with a pop and stood over him triumphant.

"I've a dinner party to be at." she said. He stared up at her in awe, not knowing what to do or say. She moved forward, forcing the dildo into his mouth. As he choked at the intrusion, she gazed down at him commanding him, "Lick up your cum from my desk. Clean yourself up and report here at eight in the a.m. tomorrow. You're hired."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Employment Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 890 milliseconds