The EMT Ch. 11

At Graham's nod, Suzanne rose from her chair before them. Her skirt fell to her knees as she rose, and she turned slowly around to face away from them, towards the window of the office. As they watched in silence, she reached behind her for the hem of her skirt, and slowly pulled it up to display her fine legs. The men's eyes followed the skirt up from the back of her knees, her shapely calves and narrow ankles disappearing into her elegant shoes with their high stiletto heels beneath, and then up the back of her thighs until her hold-up stocking tops came into view. Finally, her skirt was pulled over the cheeks of her bottom, divided by the thong of her brief panties, the beautiful globes of her arse clearly reddened and bruised by the abuse they had received barely 12 hours before.

All three men looked in awe at the picture before them, silent, appreciative, as one of Suzanne's hands reached behind and rubbed lightly over one cheek, as if to test the sensitivity, her manicured nails scratching lightly at the bruised flesh.

Graham, once again, broke the spell that captivated everyone in the room.

"I am sure there is no lasting damage Suzanne. Very well done on your first engagement for the company, now I am sure that you are keen to get home to see your daughter and to get unpacked, and I am equally sure," turning to Ian and John, "that you two have plenty of work to complete before the day is completely gone!".

The moment was gone, leaving only a beautiful memory and a lasting desire in the three men. Suzanne slightly reluctantly let her skirt drop behind her, and smoothed it over her thighs, as Ian and John rose from their seats and nodded to both Suzanne and Graham before heading for the door, each of them adjusting themselves as the even more reluctantly returned to work.

Graham picked up the phone and ordered his secretary to order the ubiquitous company chauffeur to bring the car around to take Suzanne home, and Suzanne thanked him, collected her overnight bag, and headed for the car parking bay.

Suzanne's first adventure as company whore and special agent provocateur was over.

More to come....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The EMT Ch. 11
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds