The Enchanted Boy Ch. 10

Rafael and Kian are slumped over their respective guys, both still have cocks deep inside them.

Bain smiles at Kian, "So how was it?" Bain asks Kian.

"Oh man that was fucking unbelievable!" He pants still out of breath.

Rafael looks at all the cum on Bain so he leans over and starts licking it up pausing now and then to kiss Bain and share it with him, Bain kisses back hungrily taking what ever cum Rafael passes him. Kian watches and not having ever tasted cum wonders what it's like, he leans forward and licks some off Vernon's chest. He's pleasantly surprised by the taste, not nasty, quite nice really and starts to lick in earnest. Soon he is licking Vernon's face and kissing him sharing his cum with him, Vernon melts at the boy's tender kiss and soon they are chest to chest lips pressed tight to each other, tongues exploring each others mouths.

After a few minutes all four drift off to sleep

* * *

The young prostitute is still huddled in the doorway, toying with the coin Bain gave him earlier and waiting for the rain to subside. It's dark and cold, he's normally used to it but he still shivers a little. He looks across the street and sees a figure in another doorway, he knows this man, he's seen him around a lot, he's virtually naked apart from a small sack cloth around his waist tied up with string, his body is covered in scars and Pellon knows how he got them. Pellon likes him, he has a handsome face but he can't seem to get near him.

The man is staring at Pellon, so he beckons him over but he vanishes into the shadows. Pellon sighs and goes back to playing with his coin wondering what meal he's going to buy with it when a group of soldiers come galloping past, the horses hoofs splashing up mud as they do, some splashes on the Pellon, he curses a little then goes back to playing with his coin. Several minutes later a stage coach led by six horses thunders by close to him hitting a puddle and drenching him in muddy water.

"HEY WANKER, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" he shouts flicking the v at the passing coach. He huddles back in to the doorway, "Fucking assholes," he mumbles to himself.

He hadn't heard the Stagecoach stop and the sound of the rain is covering up the sound of footsteps approaching him. As he toys with his coin things seem to get darker, looking up he can see the silhouette of a very big man towering over him. Suddenly he feels scared.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds