• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The End of the 2000 Year War

The End of the 2000 Year War

Most of the Shinigami had been eliminated by the Quincy when they assaulted Soul Society. Not even the most ferocious captains; such as Kuchiki Byakuya; could stand up against them. Kurosaki Ichigo was forever trapped in the Quincy's powerful cage. The only ones to survive the onslaught of the archers were the woman. However, each of them had wished they'd suffered the same fate as their comrades.

Kuchiki Rukia; the adopted sister of the fallen Byakuya; was one of the many female vice-captains to be captured by the Quincy. She waited in the cell she had once been held in; back when she was waiting for her execution. If only that's what she was waiting for this time. Rukia sat naked on the stone floor; it had been ages it seemed since she'd wore her Shinigami kimono. However the Quincy had left her with her white arm stockings and Squad Thirteen badge. Rukia was short with a petite figure. She had black hair just past her ears and deep dark gray blue eyes.

The cells around Rukia were quite. Then she heard footsteps approaching from outside. A Quincy entered dragging another Shinigami by a chain and collar. The Quincy threw the woman into Rukia's cell. Rukia recognized her; Nanao Ise vice-captain of Squad Eight.

"You!" the Quincy stared at Rukia; the very Quincy that had stolen her brother's Bankai and used it to kill him. "You're next!" the Quincy said.

Rukia rose from the floor and followed the Quincy. He led her to what was the former Squad One headquarters. Now it was a torture house to all the remaining female Shinigami. They first walked by a room with the Squad Four captain. Unohana Retsu was being rammed from behind by a simple Quincy soldier. Her supple breasts swung back and forth as she furiously jerked off two other Quincy. Her face was plastered with joy as the soldiers slammed her day in and day out. So perhaps for some of the Shinigami this place wasn't a place of despair.

Thankfully Rukia was still fighting strong and had not been broken. Then they came to the main room. Where the captains once met was now a throne room of flesh and pleasure. The black bearded Quincy king sat at a throne looking out bored at the several Shinigami being violated in front of him. Sui-Feng the former captain of Squad Two was riding the king reverse cowgirl; sliding her soaking pussy up and down his entire massive cock.

All around the room Rukia saw the other females fighting, broken, or somewhere in between. Rukia wanted to gag from the overwhelming bleachy smell permeating in the entire building. It seemed all of Soul Society smelled that way now.

The Quincy kicked Rukia to her knees. "Learn your place when in front of the king scum!" the Quincy yelled. "I'll have to teach you a lesson," The Quincy bent Rukia over and placed a hand on his cock. Rukia froze she didn't exactly know why. The Quincy pressed the tip of his cock against the lips of Rukia's pussy.

"No please don't!" she pleaded; Rukia was absolutely terrified of the Quincy's cock going inside her. Why was she so scared?

"Like a said; learn your place!" the Quincy drove his cock all the way in her tight little cunt. Rukia felt her entire being fill up with fear. Like thousands of bugs creeping across every inch of her body. Rukia screamed out in terror as the Quincy began to move his hips steadily. "That's it go insane from the fear. Soon, you'll be just like the rest of these sluts." The Quincy drove his cock in to Rukia hard. It glided in smoothly and scraped every inch inside her.

Rukia's eyes were wide open her face against the floor looking to the side. She was motionless except for when the Quincy pounded into her hips. She was drooling from her mouth and between her legs. The Quincy's cock squeaked inside Rukia's pussy. She saw only her greatest fear. She saw her face in all the women being violated around her. Rukia saw herself turning into those cock craving sluts. However that fear seemed to be fading away. She saw the smiles and heard all the pleasurable cries around the room. That was her smiling. That was her crying out for more. Suddenly she wasn't so fearful anymore.

"Hmm, it seems this one's done with now too," the Quincy commented as Rukia looked up to him with bright eyes. Not that she could hear him; Rukia was lost in a heaven with no fear. Several other Quincy took their turns with the freshly broken toy.

"I love small ones!" a giant Quincy said his hands completely wrapped around Rukia's tiny chest. His massive cock couldn't fit all the way in the poor girl.

"More!" Rukia begged, "Don't stop!"

Two Quincy stood and penetrated both her pussy and asshole. Her legs were wrapped around the fronts as they both simultaneously rammed up into her. Rukia drove her tongue down the throat of the Quincy fucking her ass. The two Quincy blasted hot cum into both of Rukia's holes. They let her drop to the floor as several more Quincy surrounded her. She sucked them off one at a time while putting both of her hands to work. Slowly they all released their seed and coated Rukia head to toe.

The king bobbed Rukia on his giant cock with a single hand. He had been fucking these Shinigami sluts for a year now and not a single one could make him cum. All of the Shinigami women had been broken now. Some were even beginning to bare children.

"Hmph," the king pouted as Rukia squirted all over his cock, "This war was overly brief."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The End of the 2000 Year War

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 217 milliseconds