• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Endless Dream

The Endless Dream

This is the first of (hopefully) many collaborations between Darren and I. please send feedback and let me know what we can do to further your pleasure, I will make sure that Darren and I both take your suggestions to heart.

* * * * *

I stub out my cigarette and stumble inside, not even 8 o'clock and the urge to sleep overpowers me. Not wanting to succumb to sleep just yet, I sit at my computer, turn on my music and open my notepad. My thoughts race as a vision of a story comes to my mind, and all thoughts of sleep are forgotten. I begin to type and the words flow from my fingertips. Could it become true? I wonder this as I type. I slowly close my eyes and begin to imagine. My hand clutches my breast, the image is so vivid.

I can feel my breath quicken as the cool blade touches my neck, I open my eyes and look down, feeling a prick and see a drop of blood touching my breast. I see my chest rise suddenly, and hear my own breath quicken. I close my eyes and tell myself to calm, after all it is just a dream. I can smell his aftershave, and think that my imagination is rather thorough. I hear his raspy breath and sigh. I close my eyes again and the music is the only sound heard. I feel a rope come across my back, and my hands fall behind me, begging him to restrain my arms. As the rope takes my hands prisoner, the urge to open my eyes becomes strong. He takes care of this as he uses my scarf to cover my eyes. His raspy breath stops for a moment, and a single word spills from his lips. "Stand."

His command sparks in me an urge to follow and I rise, my robe open and my breast spilling out. I feel once more a warm drop and realize my blood is dropping on my bare breasts, much like a lover's sweet soft kiss. He yanks on the rope sharply and I bite back a cry of protest. The rope digging into my wrist so vivid, So real. I shudder and feel myself fall to the bed, Face first. My breath is muffled by the pillow and I feel him take my legs and tie them to the bed frame. I lick my lips to moisten them against the fear that starts to well up inside me. I shiver as the blade touches my bare back, My robe having been torn off and thrown carelessly to the floor. I shudder as I feel my blood on the blade and moan, wondering if more of my blood will be spilled. I feel him lean over me his breath is warm against my neck, goose bumps rising all over my body. Heat flows from my inner core as the cold air licks at the thin layer of sweat that covers my body like a blanket of fear.

He seems to sense my fear, and I hear his low growl that I am sure is a laugh of some sort, and the fear begins to make me shake. He rests his coarse hand on my ass and pats it lightly, almost comforting. He doesn't say a word. I stop shuddering. The blade is lifted from my back, and I feel the place it once rested, a cool patch of skin on my body, a stickiness. He runs his hands down my head, my neck and trails his fingers lightly down my back, and I moan again as his touch sends fire down my body.

" A dream," I whisper, Calming myself, enjoying the sensations that my mind has seen fit to give me. I hear his laugh again, the low growl sensual. All sounds cease and my head rises to look around the room, forgetting the scarf. As I see only blackness, my head falls to the pillow and I quiet listening. I hear him in the corner of the room. A zipper falls, clothes are heaped at his feet, and I find myself wondering what he has in store for me. A long piece of cool material, leather, is placed upon my ankle and I jump, having not heard him walk towards me. He begins to rub it slowly up and down my leg and thigh, then moves and repeats the gesture on my other leg.

It is all I can do to now scream out in frustration as he does this. I feel my juices spill and I am shamed to realize I am rubbing against the bed. I don't stop, I moan and his growl comes out again. I blush. His hand comes between me and the bed, halting my movement and I hear a moan of protest. My own! I laugh high and shrill and I hear him grunt. He places his other hand in the crack of my ass, and my muscles clench. He senses my unease and runs his finger up and down my crack, over and over until my muscles loosen. A tear falls from my eyes as his finger invades me, a place not meant for his body.

His touch gentle and suddenly his other hand is running across my pussy, and I moan, his other finger suddenly forgotten. He expertly enters me and I feel my excited body swallow him. His coarse hand inside me is frightening, my soft body yielding to his touch. I feel my hips rise to meet him and cringe when his laugh stills me, much like the hand that he places on my left hip. I find myself grinding shamelessly against his fingers. He finds my clit, engorged with the blood of my desire and rubs it, pinching it slightly. My breath catches as the small amount of pain halts my pleasure. I moan, a begging sound, and he laughs again.

His fingers leave my body and I gasp. My body, broken, cold and lonely. He flips me onto my side and I feel the bonds on my ankles loosen. A moment passes and I am on my back, my ankles retied and my arms crossed above my head. The cord is stretched taut and I feel discomfort. He leans down and I feel his breath on my hip. I groan. Calm, cool collected I feel his lips brush once, twice against my body and I shudder, my muscles rippling. His hands slide up my stomach and my hips arch against him. His hands rest on my breasts and I moan. He teases my nipples with his large fingers, I feel my wetness on them. "What is this?" His raspy voice frightens me as he grasps one of my pierced nipples in his hand. " You like pain, do you?" He laughs, and I scream, for the first time struggling against the bonds that hold me, frightened at his tone and the sudden way his hand comes to cover my other breast. I feel him move up my body and he takes an almost clinical interest in my left nipple, and I calm against the bonds. "A dream. A dream!" I think. He laughs and I realize I had spoken my thoughts out loud. His hand leaves my breast for a moment and suddenly soft material is shoved roughly into my mouth, gagging me.

"Perhaps" His words send shivers of dread down my spine. He ties the material around my head, lifting my neck and my lips brush against his hard chest. I bite my lip as to not lick him, taste him. To see if he tastes of salt, sweat or designer cologne. He sets my head softly down on the pillow and I suppress the smile that threatens to come to my lips. "So gentle, even when he speaks of pain," I think.

My hips are jerked roughly up close to his mouth and I feel his tongue flicker out of his mouth to taste me. I quiver and then his teeth mark my hip with a bite. I cry, and struggle again. My cries are muffled against my gag and he laughs again.

"What? You can't handle a little pain?" He says. I shake my head frantically and his finger comes up to rest under my chin. "You poor thing. If you can't handle pain why did you get these?" With those words his hands come down painfully on my nipples and he tugs at the bars piercing my flesh. I scream as it feels like they are being ripped from me. He stops. I feel the bed rise as he stands, I hear his footfalls as he leaves the room. The door is closed and I breathe easier. I hear banging around in my kitchen. The pitter patter of my cat running scared. My breath catches and I start to cry again. The blindfold is soaked.

15 minutes later he enters the room quietly. I feel his presence more so then hear it, like a sudden darkness coming into the room. Goose bumps rise on my flesh as air rushes past me and I whimper into my gag. I hear the bed creak as he leans next to me, his mouth inches from my ear. "Such wonderful toys the kitchen yields when ones has an imagination my sweet." My whimpers turn to hysterical cries that cause him to chuckle and my body to twist against the ropes. His hand reaches down roughly to brush against my pussy and I wince. His fingers so cold. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and then nothing.

* * * * *

Opening my eyes, my head pounds. I can see nothing, and am slightly disoriented. My first conscious thought is of pain. Everywhere. Overwhelming. My second thought is that the pain isn't everywhere, just mostly my pussy. My clit. My most sensitive part. He holds it captive with a small clothespin. I feel the hysterical cries rise in me again. He senses that I have woken and I hear him slide across the bed and he rests a hand on my stomach.

"My dear. Don't move. It isn't as bad as you think. Now. This is what you have to do. I am going to remove the gag. Do you understand me? Just nod if you do." Nodding my head, I fight back the shivers that threaten to take control of my body. I feel him smile.

"Good. Now, when I remove the gag, You are not to make a sound. Not one. If you comply with all of my wishes, I will remove the clip. If you don't, I will leave you here to the first person that can find you. Do you understand?" I nod my head again, puzzled at his request, but very anxious to get the clip off of me. As I start to wake up more, the grogginess of the drug wearing off, the pain worsens. "Good Girl. Remember quiet now. " He leans over me and removes the gag. I moisten my lips and swallow a few times. He watches me and I stop moving.

I feel his weight on the bed shift and I smell him. His cock brushes against my lips and I moan. He wants me to…"wait!" my mind screams. This is a dream! I don't have to do...My thoughts are scrambled as he grabs my hair, pulling my head from the pillow and ramming his cock down my throat. I start to gag, but he pushes deeper into my small mouth and my eyes water. "Be a good little girl, now. " I swallow and his body shakes.

"Do that again. Now!" He emphasizes his words with a thrust and I gag again. My clit starts to throb painfully and I feel his hand inching down to touch me. I shudder and he starts thrusting his hips against me, grinding. I follow his order and begins to lick up and down his hard shaft. The taste of him interesting, not as bad as I had imagined. I shake my head. Wait! This is not a good thing. This is a bad thing! He is forcing me to do this. Now is not the time to be evaluating my thoughts on the subject. I push my mind aside and suck lightly on the head of his cock, trying not to choke as each thrust sends him deeper into my mouth. I taste salt and frown. He smacks my face hard. "Bitch! You better like it. I want to see some enthusiasm, or the clip stays." With his words, I suck harder and try to smile, impossible as it may seem with a dick in my mouth, I must have done something right, as his hand rested on my cheek. The other one is fisted into my hair and he uses it as leverage against my mouth. I hear his breath quicken as my tongue runs along the underside of him, and I do it again, faster. His shudders and I smile to myself having found his weakness. I alternate between licking and sucking over and over, bobbing my head against him and I hear him groan.

With an unexpected burst of frenzied motion, he pulled my hair forward driving my mouth to fully inhale his entire length! No pretense about it now, my attacker now blatantly fucked my helpless mouth. Over and over with piston like force he slammed his cock down my throat. I gagged, yet he slowed down not an iota. Both hands pulling my hair now, he screamed "Suck it Bitch! More! Argghhh"

"More!" He came in great gouts of cum, the first one choking me. "If you lose a single drop, I'll keep the clip on! " he shouted. I am overwhelmed by the intense salty taste and the sheer quantity of his fluid. I feebly try to swallow it all but I keep coughing, as spurt after spurt shoots down my throat. Somehow, none escaped my mouth, filled as it was. "Swallow, now!" he roared. I somehow complied. This can't be happening I thought, it's impossible. But it feels so real. Suddenly, without warning he threw me back on the bed. He removed the clip, saying "You just made it." He tied my hands and feet to each of the four bedposts and left me facedown, afraid for my very life. I heard the door slam, and still seeing nothing, there was silence.

Time passed, how much I cannot say, my senses were so deprived of sight and sound. Had he gone, was I to be found soon? If so by whom? With a whimper I realized that none would miss me for at least 48 hours. After what seemed to be an eternity, the door opened again, and I heard the light switch being thrown on. "I bet you thought I was done with Bitch." The familiar gravelly voice of my attacker! "No" I screamed. "This is not happening. Wake up, wake up, oh please why can't I wake?" My attacker laughed, an evil laugh.

"I've come for your ass this time. And nothing you can do will stop me!. " With that pronouncement, he stuffed panties in my mouth, stilling my voice. I felt him loosen my leg bonds. Then "Assume the position, I see you love cats, let's see the pretty pussy do it doggie!" and with that he raised my unprotected ass high in the air, my face now pushed into the pillow. Slap. Slap, he was spanking me! I felt the embarrassment and the pain with each descending blow of his hand. It burned, yet made me wetter with each stroke. I was humiliated by my response once again. "You look like you're ready for me now, and with that he positioned his cock over my entrance and slammed forward, without regard for the pain! Ohhh it hurt as he violated me. My cheeks bounced in the assault on me. I screamed into the gag, making little sound as he pumped me over and over again. I felt an orgasm building in me and finally, it erupted, the sensation like an electric shock racking me to the core. Just when I felt him stiffen and about to cum, he withdrew, leaving my gaping wet pussy unfilled.

"I said it was your ass I want, and its your ass I must have" he exclaimed. I felt him rub my own juices onto my naked anus, then I felt first one, then two, then three fingers work up into me. It hurt horribly at first, not for the least reason that I knew more and worse was yet ahead. He tired of finger fucking me, and he swung in front of me removed the panties and once again jammed his cock in my mouth! "I need all the lubrication I can get, you make such a good whore." After only five or six stokes he withdrew leaving the panties out.

"If you scream, I'll out the clip back in. I want to hear you cry as a fuck your ass." He pushed his cock in the forbidden entrance and began to push. Slowly, he worked his way in, every fraction of an inch causing unbelievable pain as he had no remorse for the pain he was causing. He began to fuck me, over and over, faster and faster, my ass burning in pain the entire time. It was such a tight fit, it took him a full 10 minutes to bury his cock to the hilt in my ass, as he did so with one last mighty push. I was impaled by his hard cock in my ass! I couldn't move, and he just stayed there relishing the achievement of his goal.

He started to buck again, this time with lust in his voice he screamed at me "Take this Bitch! And with that he exploded deep in my bowels. He withdrew soon after and forced me to lick him clean. It was messy and foul, but I choked it down, by this time I was almost immune to further punishment. When he was clean, he spoke once again "I'll be back, you can count on that. I'll follow you wherever you go. You are my bitch now. " He loosened my bonds slightly. I felt another pain in my arm. With that, I heard him walk to the door, and leave. Too afraid to move, I was still hoping in the back of my brain, to wake up at my computer having dreamed the whole thing. Exhausted, I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I was free. Lying in my bed, my head was exploding in what felt like a huge hangover. My pussy and ass ached, yet had it really happened? There was no rope nor any sign of forced entry. My mouth felt like cotton, I staggered to the bathroom and got some welcomed water. I took two aspirin, and shook my head to clear the cobwebs. I had no marks on me I could see, except for a tiny odd cut on my neck. No, I said out loud, nothing happened!

Just working too hard. A sense of warm relief spread over me. I was safe here after all. I was at peace. I made a pot of fresh coffee, got the paper, and enjoyed a quiet morning alone. After a while, feeling totally refreshed, I realized I still had that report to finish. I padded into my study, turned on the computer and sat at my desk. To my horror, there embedded in the wood was a blood soaked knife. It all came rushing back to me now. My mouth opened to scream and no words came out...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Endless Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds