The English Roomie Pt. 01

'WHAT?'

Her legs were a little weak from kneeling, so she only slowly put her weight on them. She grabbed the moist towels on her backpack, cleaning herself where she'd made a mess, and removed the camera from its hiding place, stopping the recording, and putting it away.

'Don't worry. Unlike you I don't take pleasure from this.' Rachel went him again, and closed up on him, as she put her panties on, making a point of sounding as cold as possible. 'You see, you blackmailed the wrong girl.'

'But I didn't blackma...' he suddenly realised it. 'No way. Emily?'

'Yes, Emily. I'm her roommate. Nice to meet you.'

Ray seemed completely lost for words now.

'Look, I... I never meant to... she was the one who...'

Rachel slapped him.

'Shut up. Here's what's going to happen. You are going to steer the fuck away from her. You will not speak to her, look at her, and if I even dream of you doing something I will upload this video on to the internet and send the link to everyone at this school. And I can do it very effectively too, because you're not the only one who knows his way around a computer. Are we understood?'

He was about to respond, but she grabbed hold of his hair in a painful grip, making it clear that she didn't want to hear him. Ray nodded, looking completely shaken from the events of the last half hour.

Grabbing the rest of her things and putting her pants and shoes on, she put a pair of scissors next to his hand, before heading for the door.

'I'm sure you can take care of the restraints with that. Just about in time before anyone appears. I think. See you around, slut.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds