The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 04

Kathryn finished sucking her fingers and replied, "Oh I like, I like! Now I know what I've been missing. And I haven't ever tasted semen before tonight; so tasty!"

That was another lie, because in high school the class voted her as giving the best BJ in school.

Vlad loudly laughed and said, "That's good to know. Before we wrap this session up, why don't you show everyone you fantastic looking pussy again. Open your cunt up so everyone can get a good look at what a slut's pussy looks like, just after it's been used by two strapping cocks."

She giggled and answered, "OK!" Spreading her legs wide apart, she took her hand and unfolded her pussy lips. Then someone yelled, "Let's see your hole!"

Taking two fingers, she pushed them in her pussy and spread it apart. A close up of her stretched pussy was streamed to the viewers. She giggled and said, "You mean like this?"

Vlad answered, "Yeah slut, just like that."

Waiting a few minutes, he told her it was time to take a break. Kathryn stood up and was escorted by the two just fucked guys off the set. After she left Vlad announced to the online viewers, "Don't sign out of the site just yet. If you do, it will cost you $10.95 to log back in. In a few minutes you'll see Kathryn becoming a whore. You don't want to miss her advances to the next step from a Booty Girl slut to a Booty Girl whore. Just to give you viewers a little tease, which she doesn't know it yet. But we plan to have guys paying her for a fuck. Then she will be gang banged. Don't go away! She'll be back in 30 minutes. Until then, we will replay the highlights of her becoming a slut. Stay logged in."

Eric and Mikhail congratulated each other on the production. Mikhail said, "That was awesome Eric. So how did we do on the numbers?"

Eric answered the tally is just finishing. Oh here it is. We had 4479 viewers at the start and another 691 signing in while it was airing."

"Hey that's pretty good," Mikhail replied. "So how's the numbers for the next set?"

Eric did some computer manipulating and answered, "So far boss the number is around 6000, but it will be much more by air time. Guys are still signing up. But the good news is we had over 100,000 hits on our site with many becoming members."

Mikhail smiled and happily walking out toward the next location. He mumbled, "Over 100K! What a night! What a fucking night! If she gets to 10,000 viewers then it's another 100K. What a prize she is. I'll have to reward Vlad for this one. Maybe I'll even give her something to show our appreciation of her whoring." Then he gave out a huge laugh, "Or Not"!

****

Kathryn finished fucking the four black guys for money that they handed to her before they started the action. She was covered with many loads of cum and very tired. The guys spent over 90 minutes plundering every one of her holes, while spewing cum multiple times all over her face and body. It was also her first anal experience and being ravished by black men. After the first fun session where she had many orgasms, this session was just to fuck her. Even though her body was craving sex, her mind couldn't handle the rough treatment. They constantly belittled her and told her that they didn't care if she was having fun, but only were interested in her holes.

She sat on the bed tired, sore, and drained from the rough gang bang. The 8" to 14" cocks that penetrated her pussy and blasted through her cervix took its toll. She was completely exhausted with her mind in a zombie like state. Vlad sat down next to her goo splattered body and asked what was wrong.

She looked into his eyes and confusedly rambled asking, "What am I doing here? Am I really a cheap whore now? Look they gave me money. Can I go home? Why did I like doing that? Oh my God! I fucked black men. What's happening to me? They were so big and I liked it in my ass. Oh what's happening to me? Why am I this way? I'm not a whore! Oh god what's wrong with me? I've never been so horny! Dam those were such nice cocks and I did like it. Oh My! I'm soiled!"

He tried not to laugh. Sensing she was acting weird and realized that she was fucked into a delirium state of mind, he needed to let her talk. He had witnessed only once a girl was being fucked into a confused state. The only recourse was to applaud her performance and not try to answered her questions.

In an excited voice he said, "Why Kathryn, I thought you wanted to be a whore and the way you fucked those guys; it looked like you were really enjoying yourself. You did one fantastic job of making all those guys extremely happy, as well as, the thousands of viewers who watched on the internet. You should be very proud of yourself. You know you have such a fantastic body for sex. Everyone who viewed you tonight mentioned how attractive you are. Congratulations on your performance. You should be very pleased with yourself." Then he had everyone cheer and clap, as he took her off the set.

She was naked, as Vlad held her around the waist walking her back to the bungalow. She even began sniveling like she was about to cry. As they walked, he kept whispering praise for her accomplishment. When they went into her bungalow, they heard from two guys walking outside that just had sex with one of working girls.

"Sheri showed me the internet of a new girl getting hammered. She was hot and I fucked Sheri even harder after looking at it." Then some laughter and he said, "It even cost me an extra hundred because my time went over. But Damn Neil, it was worth it." There was more laughter as they walked away.

Trying to comfort Kathryn, Vlad held her tightly and cuddle on the bed. Her body was still dripping cum, but it didn't matter if she accepted enjoying the gang bang. That was now his goal, to make her admit her actions were wonderful. Chuckling, he asked how she was feeling and hoping she would have become coherent.

Answering she sniveled and said, "Oh no, it's not that." It was an out of the blue comment. But as she was beginning to tear up, she continued, "I really did enjoy the sex, but having guys pay me for it while telling me that's all I'm good for; has me worried. It's the idea of what I've becoming. I never thought about having sex with black guys and for money. I'm really scared because I liked it. I mean it felt awesome with so many yummy orgasms. But this is what really is bothering me; liking it!"

She showed him the four hundreds that they gave her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she cried, "I can't believe that was really me. I enjoyed it so much. And they were so big inside me. I felt every wonderful hard inch. I am a whore now aren't I?"

Vlad tried to show concern, but really couldn't give a damn or he'll wind up caring for her like he did Amy. As long as she does whatever they want her too, is all he required. After falling for Amy, he couldn't allow himself to repeat that type of affection. She wasn't going to talk her way out of becoming a Booty Film star and whore. Like Amy, she is one hot piece of meat to be used as they see fit. Amy talked him out of a lot of abuses. He wasn't going to allow Kathryn to do the same, even though he really cared for her.

But to pacify her, he answered, "Kathryn, you should be so proud of your behavior and very pleased. It's not often that in one night such an attractive woman has made so many men happy. Let me read a few comments from the guys that were watching online and then maybe you'll understand about how many loved you. And the good thing is that you like doing it too. You just admitted that it was fun and very enjoyable."

He took out his note pad and started to read some of the texted messages, "Here is one from Albert in Vermont. I stayed up late to watch Kathryn display her sexiness. She is so hot and is the best girl you ever had doing a live show. Thank her for me. I spanked my monkey with two full loads from watching her and wish I could have sprayed it on her too. Wish she was on the east coast. I would love to hook up with her. She would be worth every penny!"

He read a few more of the nice comments and none of the nasty ones. She listened and then said, "Oh I didn't know what effect I was having on guys. I forgot that you had this being shown live. Oh My! How many guys were watching me? Oh My! I'm such a degenerate perverted woman, aren't I?"

Vlad laughed and told her it was a wonderful thing that she should grab hold of and be honored of her behavior. She seemed to become happier, as he pulled her up. Then he kissed her even though she still had cum on her chin.

She had her arms around his neck and sensually said, "Thanks Anton, the name she knows Vlad by. I love you very much. You made me very content right now, since you approve of my behavior. I don't think I could live with myself as a sex object, if I didn't have your consent. You are my life Anton. I'll do anything for you." She kissed him again.

Taking her to the bathroom, he turned on the shower and helped clean the sticky goo from all over her body. It was around 1 am when he tucked her naked body into the bed. He kissed her cheek and said, "Now don't give it another thought about accepting money for sex. Guys just want to show how much they appreciated you. Tomorrow I'll take you shopping for some nice sexy outfits to make men want you even more. So when you wake up, we'll pamper you to death. Until then, have a nice sleep and sweet dreams my love. I just loved how you fucked all of those guys. You were very entertaining and you never a whore to me, but a sweet sexy lady that loves sex."

She looked up at him, put her arms around his neck, pulled him down, and kissed him on the lips. Looking into his eyes she sensually said, "I love you Anton. I love you very much. And if you want me to have sex with others, I will. Whatever you want me to do. I love you that much. I'll even be very happy to get gang banged again, if you want me too."

He took her arms from around his neck and smiled at her. Her head hit the pillow as he turned off the lights. Closing the doors, he locked it from the outside. As he walked away, he happily thought of how easy it was corrupting her from a morally pure innocent lady into a very enthusiastic promiscuous slut/whore. But then she had some regrets afterwards. He needed to talk to Boris to see, if another session of drug induced programming, would be a good idea to eliminate the guilty feelings. As he walked down toward the lab, Eric was watching the whole display of affection on his remote lap top. He smiled knowing that he now had a way to use that info to his advantage. She would do anything, that is, if she thought Vlad wanted her too.

* * * *

"Yeah she'll be over in an hour. I had to make sure everyone is gone. Give me a break. I didn't promise that! You have the $2000? What! No, that's what we agreed to. Since she's late, you are going stiff me for $500? I'll get her over as soon as I can."

Eric hung up and finished making the disc of Kathryn sleeping. He put it into the player and set the timer for a 6 hour continuous play loop. Looking at Andrew passed out from a sedative he whispered, "Sleep tight big guy. I'll have her back before you know it."

Quickly, he went to Kathryn's bungalow and using his copied key, went inside. Taking out pink lingerie from his bag, he gently woke up Kathryn. "Kathryn darling wake up."

When she opened her eyes, he quickly said, "Does Kathryn wants to have fun?"

Kathryn answered that she did and he told her to put on the pink lingerie. She got up and did what he asked. Then he told her to come with him for a nice time and that she would enjoy herself. She asked where they were going and where her shoes were. He told her the shoes were in the car and Anton wanted her to go with him. So barefoot she followed him out into the cold rain. He put her in the back seat of his black SUV, covered her shivering body with a blanket. But before he started to drive away, one of the black vans pulled up to the bungalows. He ducked so no one would see him.

He listened to what the guards were saying. "They want this one in there and take the other one to a cell," one guard said. He saw them with a naked Sophia trying to walk but when she couldn't they dragged into the room. It was a few minutes until they got Tina. Walking her past his SUV, he hoped they didn't notice him. She fell a few times as Eric was peeking out the window. She looked totally abused. As soon as they left the area, he quickly drove a way. As he did, he remembered that they came from the Glory holes at the motel.

But now it was time for Kathryn to earn a little extra money for the hired help, him. When they got to the beach, he turned on Coast Highway and stopped at a large house built on stilts right on the beach. He got her out and had her slip on the black platform heels. Ringing the doorbell, they patiently waited for Howard to answer as the rain poured on them.

When he did, they went inside and Eric bellowed, "Okay Howie, she's here, now pay up!"

Howard, a burly hairy old guy wearing a black robe, walked over and squealed, "I told you to never call me that. Here's your fee. Now get the fuck out. When I'm done enjoying her, I'll send her out to you."

Turning to a shivering wet Kathryn dressed in the short lingerie outfit with nothing underneath, he said, "My, my; you are definitely more beautiful in person. So would you like something to drink?"

As Eric left slamming the front door, she was left standing in the entry trembling and said, "Oh a cup of hot tea would be nice. I need to warm up a little. Hope you don't mind!"

Howard suddenly noticing her crisis and answered, "Oh I'm sorry! Where are my manners? I bet you are freezing. Come over to the fire to get warm. That idiot brought you out in this dreadful weather without a coat. He should be shot."

He put his arm around her waist and guided her to the great room. He stood her next to the fire and hugged her. His warm body was just what she needed. In a few minutes she started to warm up. Her body plastered against his just made him become hornier than he already was. He backed away and held her by the shoulders and asked if she was feeling better. Kathryn just nodded yes. Taking one arm, he took both hands and began rubbing it in circular motions to warm her up. Then he went to the other arm. As he was massaging them, he was talking a mile a minute, telling her all kinds of stuff about how he had to have her tonight, before the others got to her. He said that after he saw her on the site getting brutally used; he thought how horrible it was. So he begged Eric to bring her to him, so he could gently make love to her. But then he was a pill and charged him a lot to have her come tonight.

Kathryn just stood there with her knees together, enjoying his touch and not really listening to his rambling. Then he knelt in front of her and began massaging her legs. Starting at her calf, he slowly went up the leg. As he went up them, he told her she needed to spread her gorgeous legs a part so he could warm up her thighs. She did. He had one hand on her inner thigh and the other on her outer. Then he reached his target, her pussy. As one hand was warming up her cold butt cheek, the other was gently brushing against her pussy. Once he felt warmth coming back into her, he went and started on the other leg. This time when he reached her pussy, it was moist. After he finished warming the other half of her ass, he kept his fingers working her clit. Kathryn had her head back enjoying his fingering. When he completely stood, she put her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him.

When they broke for air, Kathryn sensually said, "I want you to make love to me like you said. I would really like that."

As she kissed him again, he took her hand and brought her to the bedroom. He told her that he would make love to her and it's better than just having sex. Then he had her kneel in the middle because he wanted to take a photo of how beautiful she was. She did. Jumping on the bed next to her, he again kissed her. In a minute, he had his robe off and she was sucking on his small enraged rod. Then she pushed him down and sat on him bare back, guiding his hard manhood into her wet wanting pussy.

As she bounced up and down on him for many minutes, she smiled and sensually moaned, "Oh God! This feels so good and exactly what I need. I'm going to make you my little bronco."

She laughed and bent forward and kissed him. His hands roamed all over her soft body, around her back and on her breast where he gently pulled on her nipples. When they stood erect he blurted, "Oh yes! Ride Bronco Howie! Yeah ha!"

When Kathryn sat up while grinding on his cock, she put both hands in her hair and moaned, "Oh My God, Howie. I just love how you are making love to me. You feel really good."

Howie had his hand on her hips moving them up and down on his rock hard cock. His hunger for this trollop was at a point of no return. Pushing his cock as deep as he could go, he began to groan in bliss and suddenly exploded his load deep inside Kathryn wet tunnel. Feeling his warm cum engulfing her inner sanctum, Kathryn bent forward, kissed him and sensually said, "Did I cause that to happen?"

He stopped pushing up into her and answered, "Yeah you did. You are so fucking hot. Enjoying your body is every guy's wet dream. I guarantee there is plenty more where that came from."

As Kathryn continued bouncing up and down trying to keep him hard and to cum herself she thought, "Anton was right. Guys really think I'm pretty and want me. I'll need to please them all."

Sleeping in his SUV, Eric was woken by a roar of a car stopping in front. Looking up from under the blanket, he saw a gray Porsche stop at the house, as the garage door suddenly opened with it driving in. Looking at his watch, it was 3 am.

"What the hell," he mumbled to himself, "Who the fuck is that?" He wanted to get up and knock on the door to get some answers, but he thought better of it. He laughed to himself, "Howie probably was spent and he just wants to get his 1500 worth." Then he lay back down to get some more sleep.

As the guy walked in the house, he heard a girl yelling, "Oh fuck me harder Howie! I love it!" It was coming from his uncle's bedroom.

He looked in and saw Howie on top of a girl with her legs in the air. He stood at the door watching her enjoy the pounding. Suddenly, Howie pulled out and began to cum. Quickly Kathryn sat up to take his cock in her mouth. As he finished squirting his load, she looked behind him and saw a shadow in the doorway.

Howie turned to look at what Kathryn was watching and exclaimed, "Hi Trevor, you finally got home. This is Kathryn. I brought her over for some fun. She really enjoys the sex too. Don't you Kathryn?"

She was licking his cum off her lips, while nodding yes. Howie continued, "I got her for an early birthday present, but you were late. So I was just keeping her warmed up until you got home. Let me tell you Trevor, she's already drained a couple of loads from me, so I do need a little rest."

Trevor asked, "Is she a fucking whore"?

Howie answered, "Well sort of, but I wouldn't call her a whore just yet. She's too beautiful and her body is so succulent for being a whore. Maybe a passionate horny girl is a better term, but Trevor she is really awesome."

Turning to Kathryn he asked, "So gorgeous, you wouldn't mind my nephew having fun too? I need a little recoup time so I can get it up again for you."

With cum dripping down her chin she answered, "Oh I wouldn't mind at all. He's cute."

Motioning Trevor over, he walked up to her. Standing in front, Kathryn began unbuckling his pants as he removed his shirt and said, "So Uncle H. You got her for me!" He nodded yes. "Well I'm sorry for being late and after watching that video at Barry's house, I sure am in need of some relief. How did you know I would come home fucking horny?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds