• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Exam

The Exam

A couple of years ago, after many years of working outdoors, I had a spot of skin cancer , but it was all good. Doc said that it was technically cancer, but wasn't the kind that spread. A little in-office surgery with a specialist took care of it. The prognosis was so good that I never really tried to go for any of the follow ups. Fast forward to today, after a lot of nagging by my wife, and I have an appointment with a dermatologist for a follow up, and a "head to toe" examination. I got on line to see what to expect and one comment caught my eye, that the examination was a "little more thorough than they were comfortable with."

The day of the appointment came and I was ushered into the office and told to put on a gown and nothing else. The girl doing my check in and paperwork was cute and I was kind of hoping that she was not going to be in the room during the exam. I stripped down and put the gown on, and as is always the case you almost feel more naked than if you were just sitting there in your birthday suit.

When the door opened, my worst fear came true. I knew that the doctor I was seeing was female but I had never met her. She was highly recommended by a friend, and she was young and gorgeous. At this point I should tell you that part of my main worry over the week leading up to the examination is that I have a little bit of a "CFNM" (clothed female nude male) fantasy quirk. It really wasn't the right setting to indulge, and although I knew that nothing was going to happen, it was the stuff of many such stories so I was seriously worried that I wouldn't be able to focus and keep things on the "down low."

Then things went from bad to worse. The first girl wasn't the one that came into the room with the doctor, but the assistant who did put that one to shame. I just kept breathing and hoped that the gown would pretty much stay in place. Like I said this doc treated several people I knew so I really didn't want to get a "perv" label that could get back to someone.

The way that the doctor was interacting with the assistant and narrating everything that she was doing made it obvious the girl was new and that she was doing an orientation. She sat there and talked to me for a couple of minutes about any areas of concern ... moles, rough spots, nails and such. The girl stood to the side and took notes. It was a welcome distraction and I was able to regain my composure.

She started with simple stuff looking at hands, arms and feet; then told me to lay face down on the table. At that point the gown didn't cover much. The exam was very professional, and unfortunately very thorough right down to between the buttocks. They quite literally check every inch of skin. The girl had come over as the doctor showed her several things she saw, telling her what she saw and why she was taking a closer look, while at the same time assuring me that everything was looking normal.

I was laying there and realized that soon I was to flip over and be subjected to the same type of treatment on the front. About that time the doctor had the young lady feel a couple of spots she was looking at, and rested her hand on my hip right over my buttock. I guess dermatology isn't that infectious because both were not wearing gloves which made the contact that much more troubling.

I was smack in the middle of the scenario that every cheesy "dirty doctor" fantasy story started out. I was laying there essentially nude, with two attractive young women, both with their hands on my naked body. Mind you there was nothing to suggest anything other than pure professionalism, but that is when I felt the first twinge.

This went on for a couple of more minutes, and the more I thought about it and the more I tried to calm myself, the more I moved toward a full erection. By the time that she told me to turn over onto my back I was just shy of full mast. I sat up as I turned, asked a couple of questions, making small talk, trying to stall for time and hoping that things would calm down. It did a little but then I had to tell the doc that "ummmm ... I'm a little embarrassed but ... Uhhh ... " She got the hint and said not to worry that it happens more often than you'd think.

I lay down and the gown was pulled up to just shy of my middle part as she checked my legs. She didn't miss a beat, again narrating for the assistant and having her take a closer look at a couple of things. This time however I was face to face with both of these lovely ladies and that didn't help at all. Again, nothing on their part was anything but professional, but my head ... and my head ... were working overtime. The more I fought it, the more I consciously tried to calm things down, to will myself flaccid, the worse it seemed to get.

Then the moment came, the gown was lifted basically to my neck, and there I was in all my glory. I'm a bit above average in size but nothing like the typical cheesy story where "the size brought an audible gasp" but I saw the girl give me a nervous look and an uncomfortable smile when she noticed that I saw her glance at my face. It almost seemed that she felt sorry for me as I am sure it was pretty obvious how embarrassed I was by the whole situation.

The doc didn't miss a beat, and told the assistant that it's common and that there is nothing to be embarrassed about. She said that the exam is pretty intimate but the physical response isn't sexual it's more automatic. I think she was saying this as much for my benefit as for the assistant, trying to get me to relax, and moved on the with exam in a matter of fact way. I tried my best to play it off, and I guess the doc bought it.

This is where it got weird ... at least in my head. Although neither of these woman did anything outside professional I could feel a tingle building in my groin. That is the moment that the snowball started rolling in my brain. I thought of my 8th grade math teacher with the huge mole on her nose, and tried every trick in the book to get my mind distracted, but nothing helped. It got really bad when I actually admitted to myself that things were beyond my control, and thought "holly crap, I might actually cum" and no one had so much as touched me down there!! That very thought propelled me closer and closer to the edge.

I figured they only had a minute or two left in the exam and I was praying that I could hold out. It was like a freight train barreling down on me, and I was praying that I was going to be able to dodge it at the last minute, but still thinking the whole time that I am going to die.

I was dying, trying desperately to hold on, and there was a moment that I thought they were done, but then the doc said something to the assistant about my hernia scar that was just to the left of my penis, extending a little under where it was now standing at full attention. She pointed out a feature of scar tissue that I already knew about, but was apparently interesting to them. At this point my hard on was almost painful, I looked down and saw that the head was fully swollen and dark purple. That is when I felt her hand gently push my penis to the side, no grabbing, no motion, just a simple professional nudge as she pointed out a feature of the odd scaring.

At this point I thought she was mocking me, enjoying my predicament, but her tone never changed from anything but clinical and instructive to her assistant. I thought for sure this was it, I was no longer in control of my body, it was simply on autopilot.

I had never been so consciously close to an orgasm in my life, normally you're in the moment and it just happens, but I was searingly aware of every second of the building pressure although only lasting maybe 10 to 15 minutes at most, with each of those single seconds seeming to last 15 minutes. She released the pressure on my penis and a split second of relief and survival flickered. They had both been slightly bent over looking at the scar, and then it happened.

I know it was from the assistant because it was she who was speaking at that very moment, her finger touching the scar and asking the doctor a question about the discussion they were having, when her breath ... A simple single breath ... washed over the underbelly and head of my penis ... and I was gone ... I knew it was coming ... absolutely nothing I could do ... I looked down to see the head swell ... and felt every inch of whatever internal tubes the ejaculate traveled ... Saw it explode in what seemed to be slow motion ... three or four major spurts ... some traveling as far as my forehead but mostly pooling on my chest and belly. The assistant was wide eyed, I just dropped my head and lay there in a mixture of shame, worry, and at the same time basking in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of my life. I tried to stop but my hips were still reflexively jerking with the contractions.

The doctor simply stood there for a minute, pulled the gown down, put her hand on my shoulder and said to me, while half speaking to her assistant ... "don't worry, it happens sometimes" and walked out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Exam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds