The Experiment Ch. 01

Loren ran her tongue down my chest again and then down my legs to my knees, and then back up. This time she traveled a different path that led straight to my stiffening member. She engulfed it in one swallow and pushed the head all the way to the back of her throat and beyond. Her lips touched my body. I almost came on that one lunge of her head. She started making back and forth sweeping motions, taking me all the way to the back of her throat with each forward motion.

I finally reached down and held her still. She understood the signal and slowly backed up until my rigid cock floated free in the night air. She lightly blew on it and licked just the head with the tip of her tongue. Then she did something that I'll never forget. She pulled her long hair around in front of her body, covering up her breasts in the process. She got down near my cock and proceeded to wrap her hair around it with her hand outside the sandwich holding the hair in place. She then proceeded to lick and suck only the head inside her mouth in a very sensual and erotic way. The stroked me up and down with her hair while tonguing my mushroomed head.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in buckets flowing into Loren's mouth and then out again onto her hair. She kept massaging my cock as the surges of cum finally slowed. Her hair was covered in cum, aided by the fact that she had spread the deposits as much as she could further up onto her head. She kept licking and sucking. I kept twitching uncontrollably as she did this. I was hyper-sensitive.

She unraveled her hair and fluffed it out into her hallmark long dark strands. The locks were punctuated by areas that shined with dampness in the dim light or areas with white droplets. I was truly speechless.

She laughed and pulled me up into a tight embrace. I could barely stand. We looked over at Trish and John who had been watching her performance – the blowjob of all blowjobs. Trish went "Whew – don't expect that from me unless you get another promotion." We all laughed. Trish rose up and impaled herself on John's stiff cock. She was facing towards us, however, with her back to John.

Loren dropped to her knees in front of Trish and started to lick Trish's clitoris and John's cock as it slowly pistoned in and out of her body. Trish grabbed her head and held it in position at one point as Loren's tongue darted around her labia. Suddenly, her back arched and her first orgasm hit.

John held position for a moment and then restarted his pumping motion. Being on top, she then restarted rising and falling the seven or so inches up and down his cock in broad sweeping motions. The slapping sound of a good fuck echoed in the night air. In another minute, the two of them were panting and rapidly approaching a crescendo. In another minute, both bodies glowed with the sweat of serious effort to reach a goal. In another minute, both stopped in the paroxysm of their orgasm. Loren remained on her knees in front of the two, her tongue occasionally tracing one part of the coupling or another. I watched the entire scene as I hardened again.

Loren stood and pulled Trish from John's body. She hugged her and then grabbed my hand and Trish's and pulled us out the door into the back yard. She ran over and turned on the garden sprinkler. As John joined us we all began a somewhat noisy frolic in the chilled water. We ended up soaking wet as well as cooled down on this hot night; plus, we were all clean and horny again. We regained the sanctity of the porch away from the bugs as Trish went and got robes and towels for everyone.

By the time we were dry, in spite of our continued enthusiasm to do more, everyone pleaded a workday and got dressed again - Trish and I only in our robes. Hugs and kisses again, and then John and Loren left. After their car disappeared, Trish planted a huge kiss on my lips and told me she wanted to get fucked by the newest executive in the neighborhood. I made some suggestions as to whom that might be, but my guesses were wrong. She corrected my errant ways.

She pulled me up to our bedroom despite my protestations that I was being taken advantage of and that all she wanted was my body. She agreed. With her on top, facing me, I sucked on her engorged breasts and nipples until they stood out and could sensually trace patterns on my chest – which she did. She told me she was spelling out something and I had to guess what it was. I was deep in her body, just shy of my last orgasm for the night, when I figured out that she had spelled "I love you." We went to sleep locked together.

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds