The Experiment Ch. 03: Ginny

Alex handed her a tube of gel.

"Figured you might want that. Anything else?"

"Well, a lotta times I watch some porno ..., but I guess I don't really need that, because, hey, I've got you. So, okay. You start."

Alex had already started. His cock was well lubed. He started stroking it.

Ginny braced herself against the pillows and started tickling her nipples and scratching down her sides,

"It feels better when you do it."

Alex obliged.

She ran a fingernail down the center of her belly and began tugging on her pubic hair, then tugging at her nether lips, which started to pump up a little and get a little pinker. She dipped three fingers in her mouth and came out with a little pool of spit that she dripped onto her clit. Slow circles with one finger, then two.

Alex felt his pulse quicken and his excitement rise. He liked the way Ginny was so concentrated, her mouth partly open, her tongue licking her lower lip now and then, her nostrils opening and closing, her breath beginning to come in quick pants. Just for fun he pressed his taint and felt his dick expand and turn a bit more purple.

Ginny glanced at him and noticed that something was different. Her eyes got a little wider and her fingers moved a little faster. She remembered the vibe and her fingers scrambled around the sheet for it until they came up with the little devil. She dipped her finger into her quimm and found some slick juice, which she rubbed into her clit. Then she gently applied the Rocket. There was a little jolt and her hips started a rocking rhythm as she scrubbed the vibe across her tender bump.

"Hu, hu, hu, hu, hu, hu, hu,"

Each time she twitched she gave a tiny moan. With each breath her whole little body lifted to meet the feeling, abs tight, thighs quivering. Her eyes squeezed shut; the edge of her lip between her teeth. Each time she lifted, butt tight, the curve of her barely tufted mons pushing against the vibrations, the sounds grew a little longer, a little deeper. It was almost scary the way that little girl voice was replaced by another one that come from deep in her gut, hungry, yearning.

Ohhh! Oh pleeeease! Pleeeeese!

Her eyes, wide open now were large and wet. At first she locked her gaze to his and that look seemed to say, "please love me, don't hurt me, oh, please hurt me so deep", and Alex couldn't help but match her every stroke with his stroke, his butt squeezing hard, each exhaled breath touching hers. He could taste her need.

Then her eyes slid down his belly to his cock, now slick and purple and studded with the large arteries that filled it. The head was beginning to drip. Her mouth opened wider and her raspberry tongue moved like a tiny beast looking for nourishment. The pleasure-pain hit her and she arched, vibrating, her mouth widening in a thick pout that yearned to taste him. Alex pumped it hard, inches from her lips. Her neck strained to reach him but he wouldn't let her have it. She growled in frustration, fighting for release; but it wouldn't come yet.

Alex picked up her black dildo and, smiling, wet it with his own lips, then slowly passed the baton to her, their joined hands guiding the wet tip to that opening, now tinted a deep blush and beginning to stretch open in eagerness.

She gave a long low whine as it entered her, rocking her straining legs to force her tender parts around that hard missile. Her hand was not gentle. It was impatient, needing a fast thrust, churning those swollen tissues, making wet noises with every stroke. Her hand was moving so fast Alex couldn't see it. She had her teeth bared, neck straining and face beet red. That heavy flush spread down to her collarbones across her breasts, so tight they were like buttons, and on down to surround the ruby in her navel. He was amazed at the way every inch of her body was shaken by this furious motion. He was so ready to come, but he didn't want to let go until she did.

"Aaaah!"

Her face twisted in what looked like agony, and then, just before Alex could find release, she slumped onto the bed again. The dildo flew off in one direction and the rocket in the other, still buzzing like an angry bumblebee. She pounded her fists against the bed, her whole wired but delicate frame shaking in frustration.

"Damn, damn, DAMN! I just can't get it. It makes me so mad! I'm that close. I can feel it build up, but I need something more! I need real cock! I need you. Why are you being so mean?"

She brazenly spun so her hips were facing him, her vagina raised wet and open; her arms reaching for him, her mouth wide and liquid and hungry, her eyes begging.

"Put. It. In. Me. NOW."

But it was too late. Alex did not have another second of restraint. His balls ached bigtime and he felt that trigger itch at the tip of his cock. He aimed straight at Ginny's face and the first burst found its mark, landing squarely on her tongue. A second coated her chin, a third splashed those tight nipples, a fourth pooled in her bellybutton, a fifth glued her pubic curls to her mons, a sixth splashed into her open puss, and a seventh drooled down over her asshole. Then he was spent. He wanted to collapse beside her but, like a good scientist, he wanted to see if his own little experiment worked.

Ginny seemed shocked at first, but only for a moment as she swallowed the raspberry jizz and licked it from her lips. But then her whole body began to shake. Alex gently started rubbing his cum into her nipples and belly and her body began to convulse uncontrollably. Her own hand found her drenched vagina and two fingers started frantically jamming his juices in among her own. Her hips lifted, lifted, lifted.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh jeeeeeeez!"

She screamed and a little jet of liquid leaped from her. Then she collapsed like a rag doll and was instantly asleep. Alex was pooped, but he still had a hard on.

He heard the door and turned to see Dr. Smith and the orderlies. He tried to wave the orderlies off. But he beckoned to Dr. Smith.

"Please. I want to ask you a favor. Let me tell her why she can't come on her own."

"Oh, now you are running the experiment?"

"No. Not exactly. But sort of, this part of it anyway."

"And you know something other than that her body responds only, or especially, to penile penetration?"

"Yes, I think so. That's why I insisted on masturbation."

"So you think this time that the fantasy of penile penetration was what tripped her over the edge."

"No. Please watch this."

Alex was gently stroking his cock, feeling just a bit of urgency. It was amazing the way it kept going. Dr. Smith looked puzzled, and also a bit bothered. Her nostrils and upper lip were moist and she was breathing through her mouth. When he looked at her and smiled she quickly made some notes on her clipboard.

"So what is your point?" Her words were impatient but her tone sounded just a bit shaky.

"Watch. Let's see if this works."

Alex leaned over Ginny's body. She was now curled half on her belly, cute ass a bit in the air. He jerked on his member until he felt that now familiar tickle. The situation was a little clinical, but it didn't hurt that he had a beautiful ass in front of him, an elegant doctor beside him, breathing eagerly in his ear and a couple of female orderlies, one slim and Asian, the other curvy and Latina waiting by the door.

A few more strokes. A modest stream ejaculated onto that tight little ass, conveniently running down the groove to the ruddy bits just visible. Dr. Smith wriggled a bit.

"Yes, and ...?"

Alex was a little out of breath, but he held up a hand.

"Wait. Aaaand ... now."

Ginny was still asleep, but her hips started flexing, and first slowly and then more quickly humping an invisible lover. Her slick asshole puckered repeatedly. Her breathing grew shorter and shorter, louder and and louder. Her body froze, vibrating and then released in a series of spasms. Tiny squirts dampened her thighs. The convulsions decreased. Ginny's breath returned to that of a sleeping baby.

Dr. Smith studiously took notes; though Alex noticed from where he lay now next to Ginny, that she stood somewhat awkwardly, one thigh crossing and clamped against the other. The orderlies, waiting for instruction, seemed a bit flustered. The Asian gal especially had high color in her cheeks, and she kept shaking her head with its flowing long dark hair as though to shake off an insect. Dr. Smith stepped forward.

"I suspect she's done.""I suspect she's not. And I'm not."

"I can see that."

Dr. Smith's gaze drifted to his penis which was still as full as ever. He quickly pumped it down to normal size and modestly covered it with his hand.

Alex winked at her, which seemed to make her a little restless.

"That's not what I meant. I meant that I wanted to tell Ginny about this "semen effect". Of course you could do it, and that might make sense because you might have another product here ...for women. And she might want to participate in that ... study. But she and I talked about how she wanted to prove she could be in charge of her own sexuality. I'd kind of like to be the one who gives her the "bad news," that she will need a guy to get her off. Of course, if you manage to bottle my junk then she and other women like her can 'pay to play'. Deal?"

Dr. Smith thought very seriously for a moment."I can see your point, and this is indeed another whole exciting area of research. So, yes, please proceed. I suspect she will say she is sated, when she wakes."

"I'll bet she isn't. Care to wager?"

"That would be unprofessional."

"Humor me. If she's done, you win and I give you an extra ten percent off my share on the elixir you concoct from my jizz; If I win you go out to dinner with me."

"Both choices are truly unprofessional. But. You are such a good ... subject and there may be potential in your ... material. So. I win and I promise to arrange a meeting with our legal team if we see commercial potential. And if you win I promise to have coffee with you after the study is complete ... for all subjects."

Alex grinned. It looked like a win win for both of them.

"This was all recorded, right? So it's a deal?"

Dr. Smith game him a crooked smile.

"This is very unorthodox."

"Doctor, it is all very unorthodox. But I see that Ginny has roused. Let's discover if she is also 'aroused.' And so, back to work."

He winked at Dr. Smith again as she and the crew left the room. He could tell she was trying hard not to smile.

Alex sat down next to Ginny and stroked her back. She wriggled against his hand so that he felt very much like he was petting a kitten.

"So. How are you feeling?"

Ginny sat up and gave him a little hug.

"Really great. I mean, like, of course I'm a little sore and my insides are feeling kind of 'burbly', but otherwise, like really chill."

"So you think you are done? I mean, you know you can come now and come big. They were ready to take you back to the recovery room, but I told them we needed to ask you."

Ginny was giving him a little frown.

"I'm sort of good and sort of not. Something funny happened. I was doing myself, like we said, and it felt good, and I, like, got really turned on watching you jack off that thing of yours that got bigger as I watched. But then, like fucking always, I just petered out. Only then what happened? I came without doing anything. Weird."

"That's the other thing I wanted to tell you about. That's why I wanted to do the beating off thing. I'm pretty sure that you need hot cum on you in order to get off. Maybe it has to be my hot cum."

Ginny thought about this for quite a while.

"Damn! So I can only come if some guy fucks me? And he,... you have to come so I can come, too? Kind of limits my options, huh? No lesbian affairs unless somehow her stuff does it for me too. Bummer. Hey, Let me check something. Give me your dick. Have you washed up yet?"

"Not yet."

"So lean back a little."

Alex obeyed and Ginny clamped her mouth around his rod. For a tiny girl she had a big mouth. She sucked up everything she could get. Waited.

"Mm, raspberry. That was almost tasty. Now. Okay, okay, nothing ... yet. Not yet. Maybe you're wrong. No. Wait. Damn!"

Suddenly she was breathing hard. Her eyes turned up in her head and her face got pink. In a few moments she shook her head.

"Whoa. That was only a little one, but it was pretty good. And I didn't even touch myself."

Alex knew it was time to break it to her.

"All right. Sooo,... good news ... Dr. Smith thinks this might lead to another test product, and you, and perhaps your fiancé could be perfect subjects. Imagine, you could get yourself off like that tasting your guy's dick, or just drinking your favorite cocktail."

"Wow, that could be the bomb. So. Let's try one more thing, to be sure and then I'll call it quits."

"Do you need to ... want to ...?"

She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I need to and want to because, after I saw it grow like that, I just have to try out that thing of yours. My own little experiment. I want to see how much I can take. OK?"

"Fine with me."

"So go wash up 'cause I don't want to come right away."

Alex went to the john, pissed, scrubbed his still stiff member really well, anointed it with healing salve and returned to Ginny who was bouncing a little in eagerness."

"How do you want me?" He asked.

"Just lie down and let's see it. Okay, so that's the regular size, right? What you gave me before, right?"

"Right."

"So I'm going to climb on."

She climbed on, and worked it all the way in.

"Mmm, nice."

She bounced a little and Alex began to breath a little faster.

"No, no, no, sorry, sorry. I don't want you shooting in me yet. I'll be a good girl and hold still. And you can do the next size up. Can you do that?"

"You can do that. Just press that spot just under my balls. Got it? Yeah right there. Press until it is the size that feels right."

Ginny did as she was instructed, reaching under her butt and his balls. Alex felt himself fill her more tightly.

Ginny's eyes went wide and she had a slightly crazy smile.

"Whoa! I have never, ever been that filled up."

She tried to lift up and there was a little sucking sound. She pulled up a little more and then pushed down again.

"Oh. My. God. I feel that deep in my ass."

She lifted up again a little further and then let her full weight drop down onto the hotrod again. She let out a little squeak and Alex exuded a small moan.

"Don't. Don't let go yet. I'm not ready. Hey, can I turn around? I could reach your ..."

Alex nodded and Ginny pivoted, pattering her little feet across Alex's chest. "Woo! That felt ... different! I'm going to try that again."

Ginny pivoted 360 degrees this time. Alex moaned.

"Not yet. Not yet. And I want to try a little more."

She reached under her damp puss and his equally moist nuts and found the spot again. Pushed. Alex could feel her lift up a little as his knob firmly kissed her cervix.

"Ungh! Ooo, I am going to have to get used to this, but I like it."

She sat there, quivering for a few moments. Alex could feel his orgasm build, his dick pulsing in the tight confines of Ginny's cunt.

Ginny slowly spun to face him and it was almost too much. Her mouth was open and she was panting like she was trying to give birth to his cock. She had her feet firmly planted on either side of him. Now she lifted a little and rocked forward and back. Alex could feel his swollen head scrub the depths of her.

"I want more."

"Absolutely.

"I may never get a chance to get this much again."

She pivoted to face his feet again. Went right for the push button. Pushed once. Pushed twice. Pushed three times.

"Holy shiiiit!"

Her breath was coming very fast now and Alex felt compelled to match her. He watched as her ass struggled to lift off the huge shaft that absolutely filled it. As she rose, the 'turtleneck' of skin of her labia stretched around him. As she turned to face him she gave a little scream and her eyes went up in her head. She put her hands on his chest, and then incredibly, she lifted her feet to stand on his hip bones on either side of his dick. She lifted. A squirt. Another one. A third, and his swollen penis was more lubricated. She breathed a little sigh as she lifted until he was almost out and then dropped down hard again. Her mouth opened as wide as it could but no sound came out. Slowly she lifted again, her vagina making a loud sucking sound. Again she dropped. Alex's balls were humming. Incredibly, she started pumping up and down on that slick shaft like an oil derrick, strong little legs doing all the work. Alex was ready. One last time she ground down onto him and held it there, shaking. Her face hung just over his chin, flushed, moisture dripping from her lower lip.

"Now." She whispered.

Alex just simply let it go. It was hot and plentiful and it gushed upward and bathed the pink cone of Ginny's cervix and squeezed down between his cock and the deep pink walls of her vagina and oozed out of her well-stretched lips and dripped into his already well-drenched pubic hair.

Alex waited, spent, but still huge and hard. Ginny's forehead was pressed into his chin. Her hands gripped his pecs pretty hard, her heels braced against his hip bones. A little rhythmic hum began deep in her throat.

"Mmm, ... mmm, ... mmm, ... mmm..."

Her hips started slowly pumping again in time with her moans. She moved more easily, lubricated by his jizz.

"Ah, ... ah, ... ah, ... ah ...!"

He could feel the orgasm flutter in her vagina, and incredibly, it stretched open and Ginny could move faster and more freely.

"Oh, ... oh, ... oh, ... oh ...!"

But just when he thought she was going to explode, she froze for a moment and with her left hand scrambled through her legs to find his taint again. A couple of pushes and she was filled, though everything was still slick. She began again quickly, grinding down hard and twisting left and right. That was it. She lifted her chin and howled as warm liquid gushed from her, mingling with his own.

Ginny collapsed, panting, on his chest, his huge member still buried deep inside her. Then he too fell into a deep sleep, feeling the flutters, the pulsing aftershocks deep inside her.

He awoke, he had no idea how much later, to the very unusual sensation of the orderlies carefully drawing Ginny off his cock. It sprang up, obscenely huge. She nuzzled his cheek as she left.

"Thank you. I'll never forget this."

"Nor I." Alex thought. "Nor I."

As they lifted her she called out.

"Wait, wait. Lower me down for a sec."

They did and Ginny took a slim finger and dragged it across the mouth of Alex's great member and then slid the finger into her own mouth. She nodded to the orderlies and they placed her on the gurney. Alex smiled and counted down.

"Three ..two ..one."

He could easily hear Ginny's happy voice as she rolled out the door.

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

Alex dozed off still rock hard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds