The Experiment Pt. 03

"What?" I said, almost choking on the bread. "Well, for both, of course. Are you telling me you like anal sex?"

"I said no such thing." she replied, her expression still very neutral. Almost formal, as if she was talking to a student that got a bad grade. After clearing her throat, she looked into my eyes for a few seconds and said "If I agree you could pleasure my ass, would you like that? Even if that didn't give you any pleasure at all?"

I narrowed my eyes, very curious about her intentions yet glad we were talking about anal sex. "I guess so, yes."

"Ok then. Load up that accounting app." She shushed me before I could ask any more questions with her finger on my lips. "Just do it. Ok, now, swipe upwards, wait two seconds and swipe to the left."

As I did, I saw the app blacking out and then single red button appeared on my screen. I pressed it and saw Heather starting on her seat. I looked up at her, eyes wide. "Are you serious?"

She nodded, then whispered "I can't turn it off on my end without taking it out. You're in total control, my love."

"You mean that I can do that at will and as long as you stay here, you can't stop me?"

She nodded again.

I was shocked. I was fully aware that the fact that I'd known Heather for ten years, as a friend, wasn't any guarantee that I knew her sexual proclivities or most of what she liked or didn't like in bed. Yet seeing her in a very public place wearing provocative clothes, utterly dominatrix ponytail with a bluetooth enabled buttplug in her ass? That was mind blowing, even considering what I had seen and heard at the ball.

I found that my heart was racing, and that it was getting very hot in here. I pressed the button again for a second and saw her squirming on her chair, a peculiar smile on her lips. I leaned forward and said "Think you can cum from just from that?"

She looked at me, the fire bright in her eyes, and replied "It's all up to your fingers dearest."

"This is going to be a nice evening..."

And it was! Twenty minutes later I could see that Heather was becoming giddy, and that her powerful mind was starting to falter from too much pleasure. I came close to letting her climax earlier, keeping my finger on the button for a long time while I whispered a sexual fantasy into her ear. When she grabbed my thigh forcefully and held her breath, I released the button and stopped talking.

The fire that I had seen in her eyes turned to rage and she was clearly angry with me from stopping. "What?" I said innocently. "We're just talking, right?" I saw her upper lips curl back like angry wolfs do, but she didn't say anything. "So, Heather my love. About that anal sex proposition. Think we could skip it? Think you'd let me have your ass if I keep my finger on that button until your climax?"

Heather laughed slowly, a low-pitched laugh that was both very seductive and scary at the same time. "Oh my dear... You have no idea how long I could resist this type of punishment. Women aren't slaves to their impending climaxes as men are, you know?"

"Oh, really? Then why are you looking at me as if you wanted to kill me?" She didn't reply, then jumped when I pressed on the button. "Come now Heather... You placed yourself in that situation. You know I could let you cum right now. Here and there, no waiting, no more teasing. What do you say?"

"And let you fuck my ass before letting me have yours? Not a chance!"

I knew I would not win that debate. I sighed, took another deep breath and looked at her. "Do you know, Heather, that if do get access to that delicious asshole of yours, through whatever means, I'm going to pound into you like a stallion in rut?" I pressed on the remote as I finished talking and she jumped again. I could see that she was still close to cumming, and I guessed that she used her thighs, closely pressed together, to maintain some stimulation when I released the button.

This time though, I wouldn't release it. I wanted to see her climax right here in the restaurant. "What do you think about that, my love? Eager to get my fat cock in that small little asshole of yours? Think you can handle it, handle the intensity with which I'm going to ravage it?" Her expression told me that she was loving every single word that were coming out of my mouth.

It also confirmed that Heather loved anal sex and that she was just playing with me. Heck! She was wearing a bluetooth buttplug in a public restaurant, for Christ's sake! That confirmation meant that any reluctance I still had regarding my plan with Aoife simply evaporated. But that was for later. Right, I had a job to do. "Can you feel it Heather? Can you feel my cock forcing your delicate sphincter apart, pushing it wide opened? Can you feel every inch of my cock sliding deeper and deeper into you until I would feel the curve in your colon?" When she opened her eyes in surprise, I added "Oh yes, that can happen my dear. I'm not some submissive, weak-minded, pathetic excuse for a man... Oh no. I will not stop if you moan in slight pain. I'll just take my damned pleasure and ride you until I fill that well lubed and fully loosened asshole with my sperm."

She was climaxing even before I could finish my sentence. Seeing her climaxing in the restaurant was a remarkable experience. Both her hands were grabbing the edge of the table, her knuckles were white, she was halfway hunched over the table and she had stopped breathing a while ago. Her face was completely red and glistening with sweat. She was, essentially, a sex goddess. I now had a hard-on that could cut steel yet no way to make use of it here.

When she placed her hand on my arm and tapped it twice, I released the button. She was trembling and breathing hard all the while trying to remain inconspicuous. Eventually she calmed down enough, gathered herself and said that she was going to the bathroom. "And don't even think of hitting that button while I walk away or I'll make you pay!" she whispered into my ear.

But I grabbed her arm. "Oh my dear, I think you're misreading the situation. The question is not what you're going to do if I press this button. Oh no, no, no. Rather, it's 'What re you going to promise me so that I won't press it?' Is that clearer?"

Standing right next to me, Heather was both angry and extremely aroused. She smiled, shook her head and leaned down to say "What if I promise you that you could eat my ass? Would that be enough?"

"Oh yes... Tonight. As soon as we're back from the restaurant."

"Pfff! Pervert!" she threw at me before turning away.

I was laughing as she walked towards the bathroom, and half tempted to press on the button anyway. About 45 minutes later we were back home and she headed for the shower. "When I come back out," she said, "you should be fully naked on our bed." I grinned, thanking that those words could vie for the record of the least necessary words of all time.

When I saw Heather walking up the stairs after her shower, fully naked and dripping with water, I trembled on the bed. She wasn't a huge fan of sexy stripteases, and her body was a force of nature that didn't need inflated anticipation in any case. As I saw the body with which I was, incredibly, becoming more and more familiar with, my mouth fell open.

Her two large and heavy breasts moved slowly every time she walked up a step, dancing lazily as if they were as confident as Heather was herself. Then her slim waist gave way to her hips, already wide, which were enhanced by her raised legs. The smooth curve of her upper thigh melding into her hip and then vanishing into her waist, which appeared and disappeared on either side, was hypnotizing.

When my eyes focused on her pussy, and that thin line of unshaven dark hair, my heart skipped a beat. I was going to fuck that pussy very soon. But first, and Heather was very aware of this, I was going to eat that lovely ass of hers. As if by accident, once she was up the stairs, she turned around and bent forward. I gasped when I watched her two voluptuous asscheeks, clearly defined by fine, smiling apple lines on either side, part slightly as she bent at the waist. Of course I could now see her large pussy lips, but most importantly I could see the freshly cleaned asshole I had been fantasizing about.

I finally noticed that she was holding a long leather strap in her hand. I had no idea what it meant, but I soon forgot about it when she bent over a cabinet, pushing her ass out. I was still reclined on the bed, naked as she was, my cock already hard. I remained there, enjoying the stunning view, the bulbous curves and darker cleft in between. I sat on the bed and crawled down like a beast until I was kneeling right behind her. And then I feasted.

I had kissed her asscheeks many time in the past, but now, instead of that being the goal, it was merely an entree. I used the tip of my tongue to tease the droplets of water, planting small kisses. Soon I was licking her from the apple of her ass to the small of her back. We were both beginning to moan.

When I shifted from the first cheek to the other, I was planning on teasing that second one in the same manner. Instead, I was caught by the strap. Unbeknownst to me, Heather had slipped the strap between her thighs and the cabinet, and had been ready for me. When I moved over her crack, she slipped both ends of the strap around my head and pulled me tight.

She, in essence, forced me to do what I had been planning on doing: burying my face deep in her ass. I tried to laugh, breathe and lick her pussy at the same time and failed at all of them. When I placed my hands on her thighs, I managed to pull my head just enough so that I could reposition it slightly and felt myself being pulled deeper. And this time, my opened mouth covered her entire pussy.

When I pushed my tongue inside her I immediately tasted her drenched pussy, that intoxicating taste I had grown to crave. My nose was crushed against her asshole and my cheeks were squashed between hers, but I was in heaven. She released the strap slightly and allowed me to breathe. But before she could pull me back down to her pussy, I titled my head and ended up with my mouth right on her asshole.

I heard her laughing, as if from afar, as I abandoned myself to my little fetish. I had enough slack, so to speak, to move a bit. I began by kissing her asshole and soon I was rimming her, making my tongue dance on that taboo spot. My erection was now raging and I was really glad to hear her moaning in pleasure. At this point I didn't really need any more confirmation, but there it was again. Heather loved anal!

Slipping my hands under the strap, I grabbed her cheeks and pushed them apart. With the added space, I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against her hole. I felt her shivering and to my surprise, she relaxed immediately. Oh the thrill! Oh the perverse thrill of this anal fetish. And how incredible it was to be able to let myself loose with the woman I had secretly loved for so long! It was dirty, it was taboo, it was unhygienic... Yet I was floored with so much damn pleasure I was feeling. Heather pulled on the strap much harder, as if to pull me deeper into her.

I began fucking her ass, as much as one truly could with a tongue, and I felt her responding, pushing back. I was in fucking heaven! I squeezed her asscheek twice and she released the strap so that I could breathe before diving back in. As I was taking deep breaths, my heart racing at 120, she asked me "Wanna sodomize me?" in a voice that told me she wanted my cock more than keeping up her little game.

"Shit yes!" I exclaimed and tried to get up.

But she tightened the strap again and I found my face pressed sideways against her round ass. "So you'll let me sodomize you?"

"What?" I mumbled, with my jaw barely able to move.

"That was the deal, yes?"

"Damned minx!" I said after she released the strap just a fraction. "That was your deal!"

"Ok then, eat my ass, mister!"

And I kept going! I stormed her crack, from the bottom of her spine all the way around to the top of her pussy. And it was working like crazy! Heather was breathing harder and harder, as well as moaning and groaning. When I felt that she was on the verge of climaxing, I was very attentive to the reactions of her body. I placed one of my hands on her buttocks, with a finger very close to her asshole, and the other one all the way around her thigh.

When I felt her spasm with the ignition of her climax, I slipped that index finger against, then inside her asshole as my lower lip was pressed hard against her clit. She screamed as I did, but I could instantly hear that it was a scream of raw pleasure. The strap fell away and I repositioned myself at an even better angle, using my other hand to hold firmly myself against her ass.

Heather cried so damned long, overwhelmed with pleasure. Add that to the already long list of confirmations... I felt her legs trembling more and more until she screamed one last time before crumbling all over the cabinet. I stood up and watched her shaking, covered in sweat, experiencing more sexual pleasure than men probably could even imagine.

I though she was exhausted, but Heather surprised me by getting up and taking me by the hand. She pulled me to the other side of the room into what was a small cubicle between the closet and the tiny upstairs bathroom. She pushed me back against the wall with a hand on my chest and then slipped that hand up until she was holding me against the wall by my neck. She then turned mostly around, twisting her ass until my cock was lined up with her pussy.

While keeping her balance with her other hand on the opposite wall, she managed to guide my cock against her pussy and unceremoniously impaled herself upon it. With the leverage she had on the other side, and with me pressed against a wall as well, she started to pummel me. Somehow, Heather had managed to transform a position that was usually submissive into a dominant one. I, without a doubt, was the one being fucked.

And it was transcendently good! Each of her thrusts, which slammed me into the wall, filled me with a crazy amount of pleasure. I may not be a submissive man, but right now I was in paradise! "My turn now to make you go crazy..." she breathed. "You think you'll ravage my ass, yeah? Guess again... If I ever deign to let you have my ass it will be like this... Look down, lover. Look down and imagine that you're in my ass right now. Being fucking pounded!" she cried hoarsely. "You will not ram me, I'll pummel you! I'll slam you into the wall as I push my ass all over your cock. And when your damned length will reach that curve in my colon, I'll simply climax!"

I was flabbergasted by her intensity. And it was more, so damned much more than enough to push me over the edge. I had devoured her ass for a long time, my erect cock straining to penetrate anything. After slamming me into the wall for a long while, Heather pulled away until my cock slipped out. "Hold it steady with one hand and spit on it." When I did, she impaled herself until her ass hit my body. She then pulled all the way out again before impaling her pussy again.

Seeing her pussy leaving then devouring my cock like this was insane. She was dripping wet and I slid right in most of the time. Yet sometimes she would be just a bit off and the brief pressure before we aligned was wonderful. Sometimes when she pulled away there was an audible plop sound, quickly followed by my moan when she slid back over my cock.

Looking at me, Heather said "What if I let you lift that cock of yours just an inch... Can you imagine what it would feel like to spear my asshole like this? To bottom out in my ass in less than a second?" I didn't reply, shocked as I was with the idea. "And now..." she added "what does it feel to know I'll never let you do it?"

She was still fucking me in the same manner, pulling completely away before slamming back down. I looked down, seeing my hand keeping my cock as still as possible, and knew that I could simply relax my fingers. Just a fraction. If I did, my cock would indeed pierce her asshole and then... Shit! "Oh no Jer..." she whispered hoarsely. "Don't even think about letting your cock go up." She groaned in pleasure. "But then again, how wonderful would that feel? With my sweet ass all over your big cock... Damn!"

I was overwhelmed by the combined onslaught of sensations and fantasy. I was being thoroughly fucked and the sweet release was upon me. I don't know how I managed not to let my cock lift that fateful inch... But suddenly it was my turn to scream as pleasure exploded from my cock. I filled her soft pussy with my sperm, soon hearing it being squished and squeezed out of her in this position.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my neck and quickly bent her forward towards the wall. Heather, forced to place both her hands against the wall or else fall on the ground, found herself fucked properly as I finished my climax by taking control.

When I collapsed behind her, she turned around and squatted in front of me. Drained and sexually satiated, I looked at her with a silly grin on my face. "I love you, I love you so damned much!" I said to her in a panting voice.

She grinned, a pure grin devoid of any sexual game, kissed me on the lips and said "I love you too, crazy man! And if you keep fucking me like this for years ans years, I'll probably ask you to marry me myself!"

She began to laugh as she realized what she had said, and we were still laughing after making our way to the bed. When she looked at me after we stopped laughing, I could see in her eyes a twinge of worry. About marriage. I whispered, very faintly "No worries love," before kissing her gently on the lips. She grinned again and kissed me back, a lot less gently. We kissed that way for a long time before falling asleep out of sheer sexual exhaustion.

As wonderful as last night's fun had been, I was still barred from actually penetrating her ass. As we woke up and cuddled this morning, I tried to make her change her mind. And failed. Just as I had let another man fuck her before having a threesome with Aoife, she was adamant about needing to fuck my own ass before letting me have hers. Well, I had something else in mind.

Now, how to contact Aoife. I was aware that it was her real name, and while there wasn't a ton of Aoifes around, this being a college town, there was still quite a few. Could I pilfer through Heather's contacts list? Maybe. While Heather was in the shower, I grabbed her phone and did a quick search. No Aoife. A codename then... I tried Irish, four leafed clover, leprechaun and redhead. Nothing. Damn. I was sure they had had contact outside of the ball. They were much too familiar with one another, and it clearly wasn't the first time that they'd had sex together.

And then it hit me. "Nymph." She had called Aoife her favorite nymph at the ball. And there it was. I took mental note of her number and decided to call her this very morning. Later, in my office with the door closed and locked, I took a deep breath and called her. I knew it was her the moment I heard her voice. "Hello?"

"You know, I'm pretty sure you're my favorite nymph as well..." I said cryptically.

After a long pause, she said "Who is this?" in her sweet voice.

"Oh no... You don't remember me. Has it been so long since the time we made love?" I dared.

More silence. Then, to my delight, "Jeremy?" she asked, laughing with that brilliant laugh of hers. I could almost see the sun in that laughter.

"What if it is?" I asked.

"Well, you're in big trouble! We're not supposed to break anonymity outside the balls... So, wanna grab a coffee?"

Then it was my turn to laugh. From what little I had seen by talking to her at the ball, both before and after our threesome, Aoife had a bright, quick mind. I was really looking forward to meeting her and not just because she was stunningly beautiful and sexy, nor just because it could potentially be the first step towards another threesome. If she agreed to what I had in mind, I could well work my way to taking Heather's ass without having to submit to the same.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds