The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 10

"I'm not licking by aunt's cunt juice off your dick, stupid. I'm going to my room to recover from this. Get her to do it."

Prudence knelt at her nephew's knee and looked at her niece strangely as she walked away. "You're bigger painslut than me, a better submissive? I don't believe it. How much are you willing to bet on this?"

Justine stopped right in front of the door and turned around. Her aunt was massaging Justin's cock, playing around the edge with her thumb and sending him into quivers of ecstasy. "Ten thousand dollars, Auntie Pru."

Prudence kept stroking her nephew and thought for a moment. "You're covered, baby. One week from today at the club. You and me to see who can take the most. You won't last fifteen minutes. You may like pain, but you're a poser, Justine."

Justine turned around and flounced back. "Oh yeah."

"Yeah. A true sub would never refuse her master's dick, to suck, lick, or fuck it, even if it had just been up her ass, up anybody else's ass. She takes it whenever he wants it, no matter when,no matter what the cost. You know how to dish it out, just like your mother, God, you know how to dish it out. But you'll never really know how to take it, or submit to any man, and that will be your undoing. They'll stop lining up for your magic body, Justine, just like men stopped lining up for your Aunt Adele's years ago, even with all the money she has. You're going to die alone, sweetheart."

Justine shut her mouth and flounced out of the room. Prudence shrugged and licked his sensitive glans, sending ripples of pleasure through him. Gently she worked, up and down, all around, nibbling his scrotum and nipping at his nuts. Justin caressed her head and moaned as he sat down, and she followed him to continue her attentions. "Thanks, Auntie Pru. You're so good to me," Justin murmured.

Blood from Prudence's breasts leaked out onto Justin's thighs as she worked, bringing him back to full erection, and smeared around as she deep throated his entire cock for a full minute before bringing him back to another electric explosion of joy. Silently, he helped her dress and escorted her to the door when they were done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 517 milliseconds