The Family Glory Hole Ch. 03

John's strong hands gripped her waist and Erica looked up at him. Not saying anything, she allowed him to turn her around and complied with his demands. Once Erica was now facing the bed she realized that her brother was going to take her from behind. She could feel his hands still on her waist and wondered if he was really going to go through with it.

"You going to fuck me doggy style?"

Before Erica got an answer she felt her ass being pried open. It was not like he was pulling her open but just enough to make her pussy open slightly. It was then that she felt the tip of his manhood hit her soft wet pussy lips. It almost made her jump with anticipation of what was going to come next. She knew he was only a few inches and an easy push before entering her.

Erica could not help but moan. "Ohhhh fuck." She felt her womanhood getting slowly impaled by her brother's erection.

There was no stopping her pussy from easily opening up to accommodate his girth as it continued to glide into her slick sex. As more and more of John's erection slipped into her, the more her own sex clenched and slicked up in response.

"Fuck, Erica...you're really wet."

Erica was breathing heavily as she answered, "Fuck, it feels good."

She knew there was no way to stop him now. His cock was fully imbedded inside of her and was now exploring where it needed to be to dump its fertile contents. It began to pull back just slightly before thrusting back inside of her. With short powerful humps, she felt her ass beginning to take the brunt of her brother's assault.

With each crashing thrust, Erica felt her profusely wet cunt hole take her brother's meat like a veteran porn star. She was shocked and excited by the erotic fact her pussy was easily taking her brother's massive fuck stick with utmost ease. She knew her pussy was wet, but she had no idea how wet she was until she felt John's cock plow into her with each hard push.

With John's hands on her hips, Erica felt like he was in control of her body. With his hard manhood sliding inside of her depths it was as if she was pinned down and unable to stop him. The sensation of no control over how her pussy was being fucked drove her wild.

Erica felt like her pussy was just gushing now as his cock slipped in and out now. She turned her head the best she could to see. "You feel it? You feel me cumming all over you?"

"I do. Fuck it feels good."

With wide orgasmic eyes Erica moaned. "Ohhh, shit...ohh shit."

Erica could do nothing but give her brother's man shaft another coating of girl cum. Her body seemed to give its intruder a full dose of slick girl juice to accommodate for its thickness. Erica could feel the pleasure while it was happening. There was no hiding it now. She was shaking and weak because of it.

The assault to the entrance of her womb continued as her brother's rod poked away at her cervix. Erica knew that she was not at her most fertile time just getting over her period, but there was always a chance. Erica also knew that her brother's cock was deep enough to give any girl fears about pregnancy.

There was no missing the spot with John's pulsing flesh monster inside of her. His cock had only one mission, and it was to shoot as many swimmers straight towards her waiting egg as possible. Erica could not help the fact her love canal was making it easy for the whole thing to happen by loosening up and allowing her brother to penetrate deeper than ever.

As Erica felt the constant bumping of John's body against her ass, the more her love tunnel closed and gripped his penetrating shaft. It was giving him constant pleasure as it skewered her sex hole. She knew that at any moment her slick love sheath was going to be holding onto his shaft as it pumped pregnancy into her.

Without trying to pull away, Erica settled into a countless string of back to back pleasuring fits. There was no holding back now as her pussy was overwhelmed with being stuffed with man meat. She knew the end was at any time now by the short, hard thrusts her brother was giving her now.

"Fuck...I can't hold back any more," John moaned as Erica felt his grip pull her back against his body. It felt like being impaled as his cock expanded.

Erica waited for the sudden rush of male seed to fill her birth canal up, but only felt a series of twitches her brother's cock did. It was enough to give her pussy another orgasm. This was no normal orgasm though as Erica felt her own body give an involuntary push followed by a sensation of extreme wetness.

"Ohhhhh Fuck...Erica you came all over my dick."

Erica pulled back and turned on her back quickly. Still reeling and moaning softly from her own orgasm she looked down to see her sex dripping with her brother's seed. Wanting to speak but unable as her open mouth moaned out her pleasure from the whole session.

Erica looked at her brother's face to see if he enjoyed it, and when she saw that he did she looked down at his cock. She saw that his entire shaft was covered in her thick, creamy girl cum. "Oh fuck...I fucking came hard right on your dick."

"Shit Erica that was hot," John said as he held her legs open.

"I never came like that before. Are you grossed out? Shit, get me a washcloth quick."

John left quickly and Erica looked down at her abused pussy. She could see how engorged her clit was and was almost afraid to touch it as it was so sensitive from the multiple intense orgasms. With her brother's cum now oozing out of her at a faster rate she felt almost gooey from the entire sensation of what happened.

"I really did enjoy it. It was better than what happened Saturday." John then handed her a washcloth, and Erica was quick to clean up.

"Yeah... but it's still gross," Erica answered as she finally stood up.

"Well, I think it was hot as shit, and I can't wait until you do it again," John laughed as Erica wiped her thighs clean.

Erica looked up and smiled as she answered back, "You're so gross. I am going to go shower and get to bed."

"I plan to do this again if you're going to cum like that," John replied loud enough for Erica to hear, but soft enough for nobody else to hear.

"Not tomorrow, and Friday I have something special planned," Erica said as she looked back and smiled.

Erica showered and wondered if her brother was just making her feel good, or was grossed out by what she did. She wanted to feel him shoot off inside of her, but instead felt her own body gush out its own thick, creamy cum. Although it felt absolutely amazing, she was looking forward to the sensation and erotic thought of John giving her a pregnancy scare.

Thursday set up the stage for a big night on Friday. The entire day was just texts between friends. Erica was fielding questions to Brandy about what ifs, and questions from Alice about how Brandy was going to get another creampie.

Erica smiled at the end of the day knowing that Alice was going to get a surprise of a lifetime from her brother. She told John that he was only to knock right before he was going to cum and not give a lot of notice. Erica also told him that she would announce who is getting fucked. Erica was keen about making sure he knew that Brandy was not going to get the happy ending.

The only problem was making sure mom was out of the house and at work. Erica asked her what time she would be home, and tried to make the question sound innocent for fear it would bring suspicion upon her. When Erica heard her mom say late, Erica hid her excitement. Although her mom sounded kind of depressed about it, she knew that it was probably because her father left early.

Friday was a mixed bag of emotions. John texted her about being ready for tonight, and both Brandy and Alice did the same. Erica tried to focus on school work but it was no use. She felt her panties get wet at the thought of what was going to happen tonight.

By the time lunch rolled around Erica had a thought about trying to ask John to play around on Saturday. Knowing he worked on the weekend made it hard, but getting him in the morning would be an easier play to get what she wanted.

Erica made small talk with Alice, and Brandy did the same, as both of them knew what was coming for her. Brandy smiled every chance she got when Alice was not looking either. Brandy told Alice that she did not need a ride, and they all decided on Erica going first, and then Alice. Alice explained that this way Brandy could get the creampie for herself.

Erica came home and was told John was waiting for her. Erica walked in and saw her brother just watching TV as if nothing was going to happen and it was just another night. "Hey, I need you to cum quick tonight. When we switch after 2 minutes, I need you to cum."

John looked up bothered and gave his sister a look of annoyance. "I don't think so. I am horny, but I can't just cum in like 2 minutes."

"What if you like jerk off while we are talking. I mean you jerk off all the time, what makes this different?"

"Oh my God Erica, are you serious? I am getting three hot girls to suck my dick and fuck me and you want me to cum fast?" Erica could see the disappointment in his face.

"What will it take for it to happen? What would you want from me for you to take a dive tonight?" Erica answered with her hand on her hip, waiting for her brother to give an outrageous demand.

"Let me fuck your ass tomorrow," John laughed as if he knew she was not going to go for it.

"You really serious? You want to fuck me in the butt?" As Erica answered, she knew deep down it was not even a difficult request. Although she never did anal before, she often thought about what it felt like. She would have done it sooner or later with her exboyfriend anyway.

"Always have. Face it sis, you have a tight ass."

Holding back her smile, Erica knew she was getting her way. "Fine. But you have to go easy and slow. If it hurts too much you have to stop. OK?"

"Sounds like a deal," John adamantly replied as he touched his groin.

"Now get your car parked far away, and be ready. Alice is the one you're going to get tonight. Oh, and she has no idea it's going to be her tonight. Don't freak out if the talk gets raunchy."

Erica walked away and let John do his thing. She knew if she stuck around she might be tempted to help him out and that would only end in sex. She gathered the last few things she might need for the night. It was bottles of water and towels for the aftermath cleanup. She knew it was going to be messy, and she even thought of ways she was going to hold Alice while she was taking her first creampie.

Brandy showed up first and looked like a hooker wanting a quick fuck. She had her thigh high skirt and no panties on. A quick flash and Erica saw the pussy she licked only a few days ago. Her halter top was dark and easily showed her pointy nipples and every curve of her breasts. Erica was thinking she was dressed modest wearing cutoff shorts that showed the bottom of her ass.

Brandy smiled and Erica returned it as they spoke about nothing while waiting for Alice. The only inclination that it was still on was Brandy admitting she was nervous about the whole thing.

Alice strolled in the door wearing almost the same thing as Erica. She knew that Alice had no idea what was in store for her either. The butterflies in her stomach were intense too. Erica had only a few second thoughts about her friend possibly getting knocked up too. Although the second thoughts faded, the evil notion that she was going to remember the night Alice conceived a child was too profound to stop now.

Alice made small talk to Erica, and then walked right over to Brandy. In playful jest she turned her around and lifted her skirt up revealing her brown skinned ass to Erica. "This is the ass that is going to get fucked tonight. I bet your black pussy is craving that white cock too. Feeling it explode while knowing deep down its pumping a white baby into your black belly."

Brandy said nothing, and Erica knew that no matter what Alice said, it was her belly that was going to be carrying a child tonight. Erica was tempted to say something in defense of Brandy, but knew if she caused a scene she might leave, so she let her get away with it. When Brandy turned around she gave a look of revenge to Erica, and she knew it was on no matter what.

Erica got everything ready, and like promised John's hard prick poked through. Alice was the first to comment. "Mmmm, that cock is ready tonight. Bet he knows he is going to get some black pussy tonight."

Erica ignored her, and slowly stroked him. She could feel his veins just pulsing away as her fingers just wrapped around it. Not trying to make her brother cum fast, but still getting him off she put her lips to his cock head. Erica felt her own wetness come on fast as it immediately pulsed against her lips. She could not help it, and took him in all the way.

Not wasting any time, Erica slid off her pants and with no remorse began to rub her needy clit. John's hard cock was already having an effect on her as she felt wetness on her fingers. She could hear Alice and Brandy doing the same as their bodies moved into position.

Erica did her best to suck without making it feel good for her brother. She did not use her tongue, and moved back and forth using only her lips on his shaft. It was a bad blowjob and she knew it. The trick was not let Alice know she was only holding back the flood gates.

Time passed slowly as Erica did her best to keep her brother's throbbing monster hard and yet not get it off. At one point she just held it in her mouth with her lips snuggly wrapped around it as her fingers dug into her pussy hole hard.

Brandy called the time, and Erica was saved at the bell. She knew John was ready to pop at any moment, and a few seconds longer it would be all in her mouth.

As Alice moved towards the hole, Erica gave Brandy a look and then a wink. Brandy reciprocated and Erica turned her attention to Alice. "You should fuck him Alice. Let him know what tight white pussy feels like before he busts his nut in the dark meat."

Erica turned to Brandy, and she saw the smile as they knew the ploy was going to work. Erica almost felt wrong for saying it but the smile on Brandy's face told a different story.

Alice turned around and aimed her ass towards the hole. "You want some white pussy? Want to feel a real tight cunt before you pound the black twat?"

Erica stood up and went over to see her brother's manhood slide into Alice's cunt hole. Although her ass was firmly against the wall, she hoped to see a glimpse of it pushing into her.

Alice cried out as soon as Erica was over her. "Ohhhh fuck, this cock is big in me."

Erica smiled and looked at Brandy as she lifted her skirt up and sat in front of Alice as if she was about to be eaten out.

"You never had it, feels good doesn't it?" Brandy called out as she opened her legs wide and presented her dark, hairless snatch to Alice. Alice only needed to lean forward and her mouth would be right at it.

The thumping of the wall began and Erica knew that John had begun to shove his man meat deep into Alice. She gave Brandy a smile knowing their plan was coming to fruition. Brandy only glimpsed up and gave a nod to let her know she approved. Erica knew that Alice might try to pull away and carefully pulled her hands back, but made it look like she was holding her up.

"Fuck, oh fuck...ohhh God it's fucking good!" Alice moaned as the wall was shaking now. Erica looked down and just briefly saw John's shaft plow into Alice's pussy. It was quick and Erica pushed back against the wall with Alice's body

The knock came only after a minute, and Erica pushed hard with her body and held her hands. "Oh, fuck...he is cumming in me! Let me go, I can't have him cum inside me!" Alice screamed as Erica held both her hands up and pushed her body against the wall.

"Fucking take it bitch. Feel that hot cum fill you up your nasty twat. You're going to feel what it is like to be impregnated now bitch!" Brandy answered Alice's cries for help.

Erica saw the devilish look in Brandy's eyes and knew it was happening. Her friend was being pumped with fertile hot sperm. The fact of knowing Alice's body was in ovulating mode made it all that much more erotic and taboo.

Erica felt Alice's body move and saw Brandy pull her towards her pussy hard. Between her holding Alice's arms and Brandy pulling her forward, her face was smack dab in Brandy's pussy.

Brandy was again calling out as she held Alice right in her pussy. "Fucking pound her hard. Make sure all of your hot cum is deep inside of her. Make this bitch have your baby!"

Erica held her ass against the hole, but her brother's cock was only in halfway as Alice was now pulled away. Erica smiled as she saw Alice still being fucked even knowing that she had already got the bulk of his load deep in her.

"Make her eat your pussy while I keep her dirty snatch in the air," Erica added as Brandy held Alice's head.

Alice did try to squirm and break free but it was like either she was enjoying it, or was weak from the sex.

Brandy relaxed her grip and slid back without letting Alice eat her dark sex as planned. Erica did the same, and allowed Alice to fall forward. Alice quickly moved to her side and then to her back. Looking at her face, Erica could definitely see that Alice had her own orgasm from this whole thing. It was like she was still having a pleasurable orgasm as she lay there on the floor.

"Fuck, he really came in me," Alice moaned out as her voice was still breaking from all of the excitement.

"Did you like it?" Brandy chimed in.

"Yes, but it's not a good time for me," Alice answered with a look of fear in her face.

Brandy stood up and leaned right over Alice. Her feet her only inches from her head as Alice lay on the floor like a helpless victim. "I know. But before we help you, you have to eat me out. If you don't do a good job I am going to make Erica lift your legs high and let all his hot spunk get where it needs to go.

Erica watched Alice nod her head and Brandy lower herself on to her face. Erica could only see the back of Brandy as she continued to slowly lower her body so Alice's face was right at Brandy's ebony snatch. Not wanting to be left out, Erica sat on the ground between Alice's legs and wrapped them over hers. Erica's ass was now on the floor, and Alice's creamed pussy was directly in front of her.

Brandy let out a slight moan, but Erica could not help but stare at Alice's open pussy. She could see it's her pink folds open and a spot of pearly cum right at the entrance. Nothing was pouring out, or dripping though. Knowing that her brother must have drilled in her deep before exploding, she knew that the feeling was amazing and that Alice must have enjoyed and hated it.

Erica let her fingers wander to Alice's enflamed clit. She could see the slippery clit just aching to be touched. With Alice's face covered by Brandy's pussy, Erica began to slowly rub the clit with small circular motions while putting pressure on it. It did not take long to hear the muffled moans coming from Alice. Between the erotic lesbian sex she was committing and the clit massage she was getting, Alice was in pure ecstasy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds