The Family Reunion Ch. 05

Jack drank her up like a man dying of thirst. His cock was throbbing painfully against the grass. He knew he had to be inside her. He sat up, and then moved quickly between her spread legs. He didn't think about protection or the fact that she could get pregnant; all he thought about was feeling her body around him.

With a quick flick of his hips, he buried himself completely inside her. "Ooooooffff..." Jessie groaned at the power of his thrust. Jack didn't give her time to get used to him; instead he pounded her hard and fast.

"Oh god Jessie, your pussy feels so hot wrapped around me. Oh fuck...Good..." His cock was flying in and out of her body and Jessie tried to match his thrusts.

She pummeled her body against him, but he was fucking her so hard that for each of her thrusts, he thrust twice into her. Jessie felt her orgasm wash over again and cried out in joy as her body shivered with release. "Oh yea, cum for me Jessie," Jack growled feeling her body tighten around him. "That is so hot." He continued slamming his cock deep into her body as he claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss. His tongue moved ferociously over her own. Both people were moaning like crazy in each others mouths as their bodies slammed against each other.

The hard fucking was having an affect on Jack, he hadn't been with a girl in a while and he was having a hard time keeping from cumming. Finally it was too much for him. "Oh fuck...Agh...I'm gonna shoot." He cried pulling his mouth from Jessie's. Even if he wanted to pull out, he didn't have a chance. He had barely got the words out before he started shooting deep inside her. When she felt his cum splash over her, Jessie went over the edge again and her cries matched his in intensity.

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds