The Family's New Baby

Julie reached into her purse and pulled out the light brown pocketbook which her mother recognized as her own just before she was told to take it and pay the girl.

Angela looked at all of the items she would be to purchasing and turned a deep crimson in shame, but, grabbed her pocketbook from her daughter nonetheless. All of her previous exhibitionism vanished as she began pulling out as much cash as she could before she handed it over and bashfully asked Kristen "I-Is this enough?"

The young blonde at the register took the money and counted it quickly, looked at the total, and said "Well with all of the Tena's that'll come out to two hundred and six dollars. I'm sorry but you'll need to use credit."

Ever the submissive, she nodded and handed over her Visa while hastily stuffing the cash back in her pocketbook. The thought that the items of this purchase might show up on her credit card history made her shutter. Kristen packed it all into a number of plastic bags which barely obscured the items inside and handed them over to the obviously submissive older woman. The girl could not help but give her a bashful wink before watching her get led out by the sexy teenagers.

Outside in the parking lot she was placing the bags in the car when she heard excited whispers behind her, causing her to look back over her shoulder and see the mother and daughter as they were just leaving the CVS. Nicole had gotten out of the car to give her next order and saw the stares the pair were giving her friend's mother, instead asking her newest submissive slave why they were so interested in her. When she heard the reason why the young Italian-American temptress gave a satisfied chuckle and, setting her gaze on the shocked women, told her slut to bend forward.

The embarrassed woman froze at that for just a moment before nervously bending forward so that her upper half was almost completely inside the opened trunk, burying her face into the bags like an ostrich as a way of hiding. Still, she heard the shocked gasps in response to the lewd act as well as the bold laugh of her mistress as she gave a few playful spanks to her exposed cheeks. Angela posed there for what felt like eternity, feeling the electricity of excitement as girl's hand rub and tease every inch of her exposed flesh, until she was told to get up and get in the car.

Once in she was surprised to see her mistress get into the passenger seat and hand her back one of the large water bottles, telling her that she was to finish the bottle before they reached their next destination or else. She was disappointed by being left alone in the backseat without anyone to play with her so she said to her task of drinking the bottle as Julie backed out. They went on their way in silence, Julie seeming very confident in where she's going, and Angela steadily sucked down gulp after gulp of the refreshing water. She was just finishing up the last of the bottle when they pulled into the parking lot to a large black building with a bright pink neon sign which read 'ROMANTIC DEPOT'.

No sooner had the car come to a stop then Nicole snatched the water bottle right out of her hands and held it up, looking for any excess water in the hopes of punishing the obedient MILF. Satisfied she opened the window and threw it out before pulling out its twin, twisting it open for her before passing it back just like a nanny. With that Angela was left alone whilst the girls went shopping, leaving her to slowly sip at the tall bottle whilst she waited and wondered what they might be buying with her Visa.

When they finally did come out she was given no answers as they kept silent upon finding their seats once more. Yet just as she expected them to pull out once more Nicole reached into one of the large black bags and pulled free a small pink box, which opened and upended so that the contents spilled out into her palm. Angela saw what it was and opened her mouth in a silent expression of anticipation, excited by the idea of what would come next.

"Rip those open." Nicole demanded.

The obedient redheaded slut did just that, reaching up the denim skirt and ripping the sheer material so there was a nicely sized tear which gave anyone access to her eager holes. She had just finished doing so when a sharp slap to her thigh told her to spread them wider and she felt Nicole pump a finger in and out of her pussy, as if to test her access.

"Do you know what this is?" the domineering brunette asked a she held up the small plastic toy, all the while continuing to pump her finger at a steady pace.

"Yes Mistress." Angela answered with a sultry tone, "It's a vibrating egg. I've always wanted to try one but was too ashamed."

"Well today's your lucky day slut." Nicole replied with a devils smile as she removed her finger and instead slipped the egg shaped toy.

With that she held up the remote and told her eager slave that she was to concentrate on finishing the water bottle and not cuming until they got home. Or else. The moment the middle aged mother nodded her head in assent the girl pushed a button on the remote which had fallen out of the box, causing the toy to hum softly as it began its tantalizing vibrations.

Julie, who had been watching the entire time from the rear view mirror, backed out then and headed home at a seemingly hurried pace. With the girls new found speed Angela had to focus on the water in order to get it down before they got home, a difficult task due to her already full stomach and the distinct urge to dump it on her smoldering slit in the hopes of cooling it off.

She still had three fingers of water to finish when she realized that they were about to pull into the driveway so she took the top of the bottle in her mouth as if it were a cock and turned it upside down, chugging the water like she had done to so many beers back in college. She had just gulped down the last drop when the bottle was forcefully ripped from her lips and inspected like the last one. Nicole gave a satisfied nod to Julie who gave her mother an approving smile before giving her the embarrassing order to bring all of the bags up to her daughter's room. Angela simply looked at the two with pleading eyes as they left her alone there and went into the house.

It was five o'clock, when everyone was returning home to their little slice of suburbia, and the once pristine mother was sure almost everyone on the block had seen her ferrying bag after bag from the car to her house. She had tried her best not to flash her bare goods to the neighbors but had no way of knowing if she had succeeded and was sure she would be answering many difficult questions tomorrow. Yet the entire time this humiliating act was being performed she could not help but love the rush of it all, her exhibitionist side using the time in front of the neighborhood like gasoline on the fire that was her vibrating cunt. God did it feel good.

When the last bag was brought up into the modestly sized pink room she went to her own room in order to report her tasks completion to her young lovers. Walking in she saw Nicole, all but naked except for a bra and thigh high stockings, on her knees helping a similarly dressed Julie fasten on her very own brand new cherry blossom colored strap on. Her eyes widened and mouth watered at the sight, so much so that she had difficulty forming the words necessary to tell the girls that she was done. In a disinterested tone Julie acknowledged her and told the eager slave to go back and empty out the dresser of clothes and to instead fill it with the day's purchases in twenty minutes before they came in to inspect her work.

Quick as a rabbit Angela ran back to the room and set about her new task, emptying out each of the drawers until they were completely bare. The top drawer which had contained Julie's plethora of sexy panties and other accoutrements was now filled with the sleek white folded diapers, one half Maxis while the other was Supers. The second drawer which had held her daughters t-shirts was then filled with the changing supplies except for one of each which she dutifully opened and laid on top of the dresser for easy access. She left the third one empty for whatever actual clothes she might be allowed and instead dumped each of the freshly opened toys they had bought her, carefully inspecting each one before it went in the drawer. When she was done she opened the closet and placed both the half full packages of diapers as well as the ones completely untouched on the floor at the back.

"Good job!" Julie exclaimed approvingly, causing the unsuspecting MILF to jump in surprise.

Turning around she stood stock still in waiting and looked at the girls who were exactly as she had last seen them except Julie no longer wore the new phallus. She was about to say thank you when her daughter said "Ok Mommy-slut, strip!"

She did just that without any hesitation, pulling off every stitch of clothing in a matter of seconds. Standing there completely naked for all to see with the egg still vibrating away at a low speed was insanely erotic and she could barely keep from fidgeting in excitement.

"Hm, we'll have to get rid of that silly pubic hair." Nicole mused to Julie, making Angela feel as if she were a show dog being inspected.

"Yes, soon." Julie replied before snapping her fingers and ordering her mother onto the bed.

Once the naked mother was on the small bed with her legs spread and her eyes stuck to the ceiling Julie walked over to the side, collected the puzzled MILF's ankles up, and slowly lifted them until Angela's knees were touching her chest. Angela wondered what was coming next as her perfect pale tush was completely exposed and put on display to the two girls. It was with this awkward position that she felt how full her bladder was and so she said "Uh, excuse me Mistress? I really have to pee."

"You'll go pee pee soon baby. I just have to do this first." the pretty blonde girl replied reassuringly as she reached out and was handed a wooden hair brush by her brunette lover.

Suddenly, Angela realized what was about to happen and tears welled in her eyes as she franticly begged for mercy, "Please Julie, sweetie, don't do this! Please honey, I love you! Please don't spank me!"

"Shut up!" Nicole bellowed, effectively silencing the quaking mother.

Julie gave her mistress a look of thanks before returning her attention to her mother, staring into her wet jade eyes, and in an even tone saying "When every baby is born they receive a spank on the bottom in order to get them to cry. These cries are their first breaths of their new life, signaling their birth for all to hear. This spanking I am giving you is your first, though certainly not your last, and will act as the initiation into your new life as my baby girl. Understand?"

Angela was beyond nervous in this vulnerable position, she was scared, and the feeling of her full bladder only acted to compound her fears. Yet she knew there was nothing more she could do and as such merely nodded her head.

"Ok. Now, for every spank I expect you to say 'I'll be a good baby'. Understand?" Julie continued.

Angela nodded once more.

"Good. Let's begin." Julie said, watching her mother close her eyes in order to try and prepare herself.

Silence.

All of a sudden, SWAT!!

The pain shot like lightning at the impact of the cold hard wood with the MILF's exposed cheek and left a red imprint. Angela's mind reeled and she barely had time to blurt out the compulsory phrase before another blow collided with her other cheek leaving another imprint. It went on like that, Julie spanking her with the brush and Angela shouting out the words demanded of her, over and over well beyond the point of the red haired slave crying in pain. She was like a blubbering baby with each swat at that point and while her mantra had been well ingrained into her it had become indiscernible.

After the infinitesimal rain of swats finally came to an end Julie stopped and gently lowered Angela's crimson bottom onto the soft bed. Angela was still bawling from the pain in her ass cheeks as it too much for her to bear. Julie then slipped an arm behind her sobbing mother's back and sat her up and pulled her into a tight embrace in which gently rocked the crying woman while cooing and whispering soothing sounds into her ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry but you needed that to feel like a baby. Everything will be OK, I promise Mommy Julie will make it all better."

Laying her back down the blonde teen went to her dresser and quickly gathered the necessary supplies. Turning back around she held in her hands a folded diaper along with wipes, cream, and powder before she sexily sauntered toward the bed and lay out on the mattress.

Julie reached out and spread her mother's thighs, looking at the older woman's crotch as she grabbed the box of wipes and opened it with a slight 'pop' before pulling out a hand full of nicely scented wet wipes which were a little bit colder than the air. Slowly, she placed the tips of the wipes at the base of Angela's vagina and slowly swiped up until she touched the clitoris, causing a moan to escape from her whimpering mother. After repeating this twice more, the entirety of the still flowing juices were gone and so Julie balled up the wipes and laid them at the foot of the bed.

Then the girl grabbed her submissive slut's ankles together and lifted them, while Nicole unfolded the diaper for her and paced it beneath Angela's glowing red tush. Holding her mother's legs up with one hand Julie reached for the baby powder, twisted the cap and shook a minuscule amount onto the sore backside.

There was an audible intake of air as Angela flinched.

"Sorry baby, but this powder will make the owwy go away sooner. Now be a big girl for Mommy while she rubs some more in. OK?" Julie said in a soothing yet parental voice.

"Yes Mistr-I mean-Mommy." was all the teary redhead could reply in a baby-ish voice.

Smiling, the blonde teen tilted the bottle of baby-powder toward Angela's backside and began to shake it until the cute heart shaped butt resembled a snowy landscape. Slowly, she reached out and rubbed the powder into the soft silken skin, denying the urge to squeeze the tender flesh. The daughter repeated the process of rubbing more of the powder into her mother's beautiful ass once again, except this time she also sprinkled a bit of powder on the diaper just below to add a little more relief to the burning buns.

Once she was content with the amount of powder on her new baby's cheeks as well as the diaper, she lowered the ankles until it lay flat on the diaper and heard a sigh of relief come from the submissive woman's lips. Sprinkling some more powder on her baby-slut's slit she taped up the diaper and checked for leaks. When she made sure there were none bent over bed and kissed the woman's lips before she passionately whispered, "Now you can go pee pee."

At that the two teens left and closed the door behind them, leaving her alone to wallow in this strange mix of emotions. Sure enough her bladder was near bursting and she could not help but close her eyes and relax trying to release her pent up urine into the first of what seemed like a new lifetime of diapers. No sooner had the piss begin to stream out of her and into the thirsty padding than the egg still embedded in her pussy screamed to life as it shot into full gear.

It was lying in her daughter's pink room, fresh from a brutal spanking, peeing into her first diaper since she was a toddler, that she had by far the best orgasm of her entire life.

She was hooked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds