The Fantasy Conference

LATER

I don't remember Sonia and James going back to their room. I awoke before Dan expecting him to be angry and upset. But instead he just said: "Did you know James was going to be here?"

"Yes, we planned it on Wednesday when he apologised for not giving me am orgasm in my office the day before. Are you mad?"

"I'm still in a state of shock..."

"But..?"

"But I love and adore you Dr Naughty and last night was the kinkiest, sexiest night of my life."

"Fancy being a tart with me then?"

"I want to watch you get gang banged by a load of studs and then I want to be their plaything."

"You want a load of hot hunky guys to fuck your wife in front of you."

"Oh yes please Jo."

"And you want these same guys to fuck you while you're wearing a maid's outfit with glossy sheer black stockings."

"Yes please Jo. I'm gagging for that."

"And I can have sex with whoever I want, whenever I want in front of you and you'll clean me up afterwards eating their cum from my pussy wearing your little maid's outfit?"

"Yes Jo, yes Dr Naughty...you're in charge now. You can fuck whoever you want and I promise to clean up afterwards."

My hubby is mine. All mine. And I think he's going to love wearing my lingerie and getting fucked by a load of hot guys. After they've fucked me of course.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds