The First Meeting

Your body glsitening from the water in the lightof the room... I look down and my cock is once again hard and fully erect... I walk to the sliding doors and open them for air... I look out into the star filled night... I stand on the balcony looking high over the city and motion for you to come to me... I sit down on the reclining chair that is there and as you come and stand beside me I pull you down on top of me... Using my arms I swing you around so your back is to me and lift you onto my hard cock and set you down slowly... We gasp as my cock slides into your wet pussy your back to my front... I reach around you and fondel your breats... Pinching your nipples and licking the back of your neck as you jjust sit on my cock not moving but griipingit with the muscles of your cunt... I hold the thumb and finger of both hands to your mouth and you suck and lick them... Nowi take my wet fingers and run the nippples of both breasts between them slowly twisting them gently but firmly... I can feel the juyices ozzing fromyou pussy and running down over my balls...

I gasp into your ear omg I love you so much... My hips start to move slowly humping upwards... My cock sliding inche after inche inside you... Drawing it back out inche after ince... Moving faster and faster inside you... My hands squizzing your firm tits harder and harder... Running them over your tummy and your face... Back over your tits... You lean back and twist your head aand we kisssss long deep and hard our tongues just as swords dueling with each other... Moans escape my lips as I can feel the tight walls of your pussy sucking my cock deeply inside you... I start to saw in and out of you faster and faster harder and haerder wanting to explode in the depth of your pussy... I gasp as I feel my balls churning and building... I scream into the night OHHHHHHH GODDDDDD YESSSSS BABYYYYY... A powerful explosion races throw my body as I shot into you...

As I feel your explosion go inside me, I quiver. Tighting my cunt, I suck all of you in me. Exhausted from our excursion, I motion you to the bed. We gently lay down in each others arms. My thoughts are going wild. My body is touch would let off sparks. The feeling of such love, such powerful passion, has left me weak. Snuggled close to his body, I listen to his heart beat. Beating fast, but singing a song. The words, I can hear them, words of love, affection. Gently he is running his fingers through my hair, as I close my eyes, I listen to his heart. In rythm with mine. Beating fast, and slowly begins to slow to a steady beat. His breathing is slowly coming down. The pulse is calming. The smell of the room is that of love. I smell his cologne, its faint, but I smell it. Mixed in with the smell of love. I snuggle deeper into his chest. My mind is drifting, back to memories of what just happened. With my eyes closed, I smiled. Just then he places a kiss on my lips. Tenderly, looking into my eyes, we look at each other and say "I love you" in harmony. Overwhelmed by my emotions, tears shed down my cheeks. He gently wipes away the tears. Knowing what might be going through my thoughts, he holds me tighter. Just holding me, cause he knows when I am ready I will talk. The tears continue to flow, and he holds me tighter, reassuring me that everything is alright. I look up into his eyes, and I know in my heart with him near me, I will be ok. I take a deep breath, kiss him on the lips, and whisper, "thank you for understanding". Sleep is nagging at my eyes, tired from such pleasure, my body completely relaxed, I drift off to sleep. Dreaming of a man, who was arousing me to such heights, noone could imagine. I moan, not realizing that I was being aroused. I start to toss, back and forth, my dream so real, the sensation so alive, I can't be dreaming. I open my eyes, so see him teasing my nipples, sucking them, every so slightly. They were hard begging for more, his fingers rubbing my clit, slowly, teasing, I was wet, I look into his eyes, and taking his head into my hands, bring his mouth closer to mine, my breast pressing into his chest, nipples so hard, rubbing against his chest. I kiss him with a deep passionate kiss, digging deep, sucking his lip, I move to have his cock run against my clit, teasing me, and him. The blood is pulsating through is cock, getting hard, moving slowly I tease the head of his cock with my clit, rubbing it back and forth, tempting to put it into my cunt. Then I can't take it, I want to feel him inside me, hard, driving me to the point of screaming. He takes over and pushes himself deep inside me, slowly leaving it there, I feel his pulse through his cock. Slowly he moves it in and out, then deep inside me again. He pulls out and teases my clit with the tip of his cock, in and out just the tip of his cock, moaning and look into his eyes, no words just moaning, he knows what I want, he drives his cock deep into me, deeper and deeper, gasping I grab his back, moving my hands in motion with his driving deep inside me, my nails dig into him, not scratching him, just letting him know how much I was feeling his love, his passion, my body is ready, from the tip of my nose, to my hard nipples, I am ready for him to explode inside me. I am ready to explode with him, feeling this our bodies become insynx, together, he goes deep inside me, moaning and saying OHH BABBY YESSSSS together we say these words, as we explode together, juices are flowing... He keeps his cock inside me filling me with him, letting me feel him in all he has to offer!...

We drift off to sleep in each others arms... I awake at 12:00... Look at the clock and think damn I just fell alseep like an hr ago... But then realize the sun is up and sit straight up it is 12 hrs later I chuckle and get out of bed... Pee and call the front desk and as if this room is available for another night and rent if again... I take a chair back into the bedroom where you are sleeping... I set if down beside the bed and lean back I am staring at the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... I am breathless as I watch you... The sheets that had been pulled up over your naked body are down half covering your breast... I can see the out line of your large nipples throw the white sheets... God you are so beutiful I whsiper... Your legs are open and the sheet are fallen down between your legs casue a very erotic picture... The out line of yor legs and pubic area are visible in the sheet... One arms is up under your head OMGGGGG... As I take all this image in I look down and my cock has gootten hard with out even realizing it... My hands move towards you but I pull themback... Not wanting to wake you... I reach out againg thinking I ll just touch you softly as to not disturb you... I touch your nipples closeest to me and gasp at the warmth... I pull back quickly and look at your eyes... You sleep on... I can feel a fever building in me that doesnt come from illness but from pure animal lust... Just then you shift your leg and the whole side closest to me is exposed... Omgggg I can see you breasts you pussy... I cant stop staring at the dark patch between your legs... You look so sexy spread wide leged half naked... I get up and leave the room fighting a battle with myself... I come back in and sit down... I reach out slowly and touch your nipple once again... A soft gsap comes from your lips but you sleep on... I lean over you on the bed my face inches from your exposed pussy... I can see you r clit half hidden in its covering... My breath is fast and shallow... Omgggg I want to touch you taste you... Not even knowing or realizing I do it I touch my tongue to your clit... I gasp from the contact I look up a slight smile on your fast but your breathing is normal... I lean down and flick it once softly... I lick your hard clit... Omg I cant stop myself I have no control... I press my tongue to you firmly but softly at the same time... I hear a moan but your eyes are still cclosed... I run my tongue up and down over your pussy... Slight drops of juices are forming and I am totally lost now... I suck your clit softly at first then little harder... Runnnn my tongue up and down between the slit of your pussy licking the juices that are leaking from yuo... I no longer care if you sleep or awake I just have to devour you... My face dives into your pussy and I am suckign your clit hard I hear the moans coming from you and now feel hands pushing my head deeper into you r wetness... I eat and slurp and suck and nibble you with complet abandon... Lost in the joy of loving the most beuatiful woman in the world... Driving my tongue deep into your pussy seems to drive you over the edge and you screammmmm as my togngue saws deep ina nd out of your tight wettttt hot pusyyyy... I love you betty

As you whisper these words to me my love, I cannot help but be overwhelmed by the beauty of love. How can two people who have only just met, be so much in love. Is it lust? Is it loneliness? As I ask these questions, the answers are there before me. This is more then lust, this is compassion, this one night was the beginning of a wonderful life. The past is behind me, as much as it might haunt me, I won't let it. I will become stronger, and fight those fears. I have a wonderful man that is standing beside me, a rock or can I call it my salvation? He has showed me that love does not hurt. Caring does not make you cry. Love in all its glory is the most precious gift God has given to man. Compassion of ones heart. To be able to look into his eyes and know the answer to my questions without saying a word. You and I have become a team, we have become partners, we have become friends, we have become a tower of strength for each other. I will always listen to your heart, and know when something is wrong. I will always look into your eyes, and see if your in pain. My heart has been hurt, but I know that it happened for many reasons. I am who I am today cause of my past, and because of my past I was able to enter my future. I did not see it 5 years ago, but I see it now. I see why I had to go through what I did, so that I can be a tower of strength for you. I thought my life was over, when yet it was still just beginning. I thank God that He was brought us together, that we may start this new chapter in our lives. My promise to you is to always listen, care and worry. I promise to care for you and understand what it is that you need me to understand. With outstretched arms, I hold onto you, and tell you that without you I am only a mother. But with you, I am a mother, a friend, a lover, and someday soon a wife :) Nothing pleases me more than that. Actions speak louder then words, and you have shown me that. With these final words, I end this story. Its not really the end but only the beginning. If you want the honeymoon version, wait, you will find it in the Xrated book store. I love you , with my heart, with my soul. In a few short hours we will be together again, and the love will shine from windows. I can only pray that I make you as happy as you have made me.

With lots of love, from one author to another

-----{-----{--------{@ ------

The rose that he gave me at our first meeting :)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds